Jason Becomes a Man - Parts 1 and 2

Calepage60

23 hours ago, Calepage60 said:

I want to revive this story, so if anyone has input on what they liked from the first two parts and where you would like to see the story go from here, please share! I'm totally open to suggestions.

Just the fact that he is transforming more and more into the dominant stud he should be. Keep that rolling. Maybe do MILF that doesn't want him at first, so has to chase instead. Maybe make him go bigger in a way as part of his evolution.

The hairy levels are understanding, but don't make him too wolf-man'd for it. Maybe a shave down for competition on a beach or something? Idk. Just wanted to throw ideas and I hope you continue.

I’ll chime in with the rest about how hot and well written this story is. You have a direct storytelling style which I greatly appreciate. I LOVE cuckolding stories so I am absolutely going to give you advice to expand that aspect, evolving from doing it behind the husband’s back, to doing it right before his eyes, to the husband begging Jason to fuck his wife and father children. Please continue this story. Now I’m the one begging 🥺 

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2022 at 5:19 AM, Calepage60 said:

Posting again because of lost comments on the old site...

I want to revive this story, so if anyone has input on what they liked from the first two parts and where you would like to see the story go from here, please share! I'm totally open to suggestions.

really like the way jason radiates his hotness and alphaness without him meaning to seduce everyone near him. keep him like that and maybe you can try making him fuck one of his customer while the husband watch him fucking, even the husband beg him to fuck his wife and muscle worship him.

Always enjoyed this story.  Jason's quiet, subtle domination and him gradually settling into his role as the biggest, strongest, most muscular and most hung male in his world is such a fun, and hot quest to follow.  It's a departure from the overly loud and bombastic alpha male transformations of other stories. 

Not to say those transformations are bad (I've written transformations like that myself!) but, this way is a nice departure.  There's something extra hot about Jason being so alpha that just his presence announces his superiority.  He doesn't have to tell you he's the alpha.  He just IS.

Would love to see more of his ascension to the ultimate man.  Of course, this being a muscle site, I'd love to see more of him putting all that testosterone to work and growing even bigger, widening the gap between him and other men.  

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the necrobump, but I don't think Calepage60 checks his DMs.

I think it would be thematically fitting for Jason to end up with a rival, since "grrr, impregnate" and "argh, battle for dominance" go hand-in-hand in the masculine dominance depicted here. I'm biased, but maybe he starts off fat with moobs and hips, but grows to rival or surpass Jason in muscularity, acting as a foil for his "boy to man" arc by having a "androgynous (against his will) person to man" arc. Of course, Jason eventually outgrows him and he takes his place in the social hierarchy as... I don't want to say "beta male", but possibly his wingman or right-hand man. (Or bottom, if you want to get bisexual with it.) Also, this has been said before, but given that this story leans towards realism, there have been reports of people going through growth spurts in their late teens and early twenties if you want to incorporate height growth. And if you need more places for Jason to sprout hair, there's still plenty of room on his back and shoulders.