THE NEW SUPERMEN: BIZARRO

Absman420

(AUTHOR’S NOTE: Well, here we are again -- fifteen years later and I’m kicking out some sequel. Weirdly, I’ve had a Parasite story brewing in my head for years, but this Bizarro story found its way out instead. Not a long one, I promise --  five parts. I just enjoy playing with these characters.

(Previously, in THE NEW SUPERMEN: Superman has left Earth, seeking his destiny among the stars. To protect the planet -- and the American Way -- Superman has selected 100 of the nation’s best police officers to take his place. Imbibing them with a serum to give them Kryptonian powers, plus a massive dose of solar radiation, these men transformed into hypermasculine superheroes. These “Super-Cops” were just adjusting to their new, super-powered bodies [and their inability to have sex with normal humans], when set upon by a plot to trap them through that very sexual weakness by Lex Luthor. Though nearly succumbing to Luthor’s manipulations, the Super-Cops ultimately foiled his plan. Now, nearly a year later, there is a feeling of normalcy and routine, even if the New Supermen had to make some sexual compromises.)

Pt1

REMOTE UTAH 

The helicopter had been flying for an hour without seeing even the slightest hint of civilization. These remote locations had their advantages in terms of regulations and governmental oversight, but they were a gigantic pain in the ass to travel to. Finally, just as the late afternoon sun was casting long shadows across the mountains, the destination came in sight -- the LexCorp symbol obvious on the helipad.

That Lex Luthor himself was here only indicated how close they were to success. 

He and his bodyguard were greeted at the helipad by the Chief Scientist, Dr. Teng, the windrush of the slowing heli-blades blowing his white lab jacket up like Marilyn Monroe on a subway grating. “Greetings, Mr. Luthor,” he shouted over the din. “We are honored to have you here -- we have shown much success in cloning…”

“Yes, I know,” Luthor said bluntly, walking past the doctor toward the facility. “Take me to him.”

The three entered the facility and immediately turned to a series of elevators. Had Teng not been the one with the ID card to summon the elevator, it would almost appear as if Luthor had no use for him at all. They plunged underground, deep enough that they felt their ears pop from the pressure change. Teng spent much of the time trying not to stare at Luthor’s beautiful female bodyguard, Mercy -- she spent much of the time trying to resist the urge to kick him in the balls.

Finally, they arrived in the Sub-Basement Labs, easily a mile below the surface, the elevator sliding open silently. Teng motioned, “This way,” though Luthor already knew where he was going. There, in the center of the main lab, surrounded by cables and monitors and unidentifiable machines, was what could only be described as a huge glass tube, large enough to hold the overly-muscular male that floated inside it. 

“As you can see, Mr. Luthor, the clone is nearly ready.”

The clone wore a breathing apparatus, so its face wasn’t clear, but the body more than gave away its genesis -- it was clearly a clone of Superman, the original Man of Steel -- regardless of the tight S-shield compression shirt and red speedo it wore.

“And the triggers are in place?” Luthor asked, examining it. “The commands? Will it obey me?”

Dr. Teng placed his hand almost affectionately on the tube. “Everything has gone according to plan, Mr. Luthor. The mental programming has been put in place. There is no reason to believe this clone won’t be completely under your control -- your own personal Superman. Now… to be fair… we haven’t run any tests since the… uh… virus was introduced…”

Luthor looked at him quizzically. “Why would that make any difference?”

Teng looked uncomfortable. “Well, it’s an unexpected variable. As you can see, since it was introduced, the clone’s testicles have swollen to at least five times their normal size. We had to create special trunks that would fit them…”

Mercy rolled her eyes at Teng’s awkwardness -- men put so much unnecessary importance on their genitals. Bigger balls meant a bigger target to kick as far as Mercy was concerned. 

“It’s fine, Teng,” Luthor said, glancing casually at the clone’s big gonads. “It’s all part of the virus.”

“This is the most success we’ve ever had cloning Kryptonian DNA, sir. It seems a little far-reaching to unnecessarily add…”

“Are you questioning me, Teng?” Luthor asked calmly -- Mercy seemed to stand even more at alert.

“No, Sir!” Teng said a little too quickly. He knew what happened to people who fell on the bad side of Lex Luthor. “I simply counsel caution. We’re not even certain about the stability of the cloning process, much less…”

“It’ll be fine,” Luthor said. “Even if he only kills one of them, it’ll have been worth the money. Release him.”

“But, Sir, he’s only at fifty-percent -- he hasn’t been exposed to sufficient sunlight…”

“RELEASE HIM!” 

Nervously, Dr. Teng went to the console. Before pressing the button, he shut his eyes and said a silent prayer -- even Luthor couldn’t control his thoughts -- all he could do now was hope for the best. 

He pressed the release button.

As they watched the fluid drain from the tube, Luthor mumbled, “FInally -- a superman of my own…” He knew it was only a matter of time before they could clone a super-body to transfer Luthor’s MIND into -- then he’d personally settle the score.

One step at a time.

The tube raised, taking the breathing apparatus away with it, leaving the clone standing, semi-dazed as it came to consciousness, dressed only in the tiny, tight Superman shirt and stuffed red speedos. The clone looked pale, having never been exposed to sunlight -- it resembled an albino bodybuilder. 

It stood uncertainly on its feet, absorbing its surroundings, then looked down and noticed itself. It ran its hands over its muscular torso, flexing its biceps and smiling at their size. 

The process of self-discovery gave the clone an erection. 

“Horny,” it mumbled… and began to clumsily masturbate. 

Luthor moved to take control, standing before the clone with his arm held out before him in a “stop” motion -- easily a foot shorter than the behemoth, Luthor barely came to its pecs. “I am Lex Luthor,” he stated firmly. “Your creator. You will obey me!”

The clone looked at Luthor with a semblance of recognition, smiling slightly, but making no move to stop playing with itself. 

“What’s wrong with it?” Luthor asked Teng. “Why isn’t it listening to me?”

“It could be any number of things,” Teng said hastily, carefully walking toward Luthor but making sure to face the clone. “It could be the Kryptonian gene-stock -- it could be the virus you introduced…”

“Horny…”

“There’s so much we don’t know about Superman…”

“SUPERMAN!” the clone cried -- and shot a load that nearly hit Luthor and Teng. The clone’s orgasm lasted nearly half-a-minute, going on and on. And the longer it lasted, the more the clone’s moans turned to giggles -- it was as if his intelligence, not his ejaculate, that was cumming out of his oversized balls. 

“Oh my dear Lord!” whispered Teng, stepping back. “What is happening? All I did was mention Superman…”

“SUPERMAN!” the cloned cried. “ME WANT SUPERMAN! ME WANT FUCK SUPERMAN!”

“What…?”

“Yes!” Luthor said, stepping toward the clone. “Superman. You fuck Superman!”

“Mr. Luthor!”

“Mercy, shut him up.”

Before Teng could speak another word of protest, Mercy kicked him in the stomach, doubling him over -- she would’ve preferred her target to be his balls, but whatever. Teng collapsed, moaning quietly -- scientists rarely put up a fight -- curled up on the floor.

Luthor remained focused on the clone. “You find Superman,” he said. “You fuck Superman.”

“ME FUCK SUPERMAN!”

“Yes!”

“SOOO HORNY…”

“So fuck Superman... stupid.”

“YES! FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID!”

Suddenly, the clone bucked his hips, orgasming again -- the front of his speedo soaking in his cum, dripping to his feet.

His laughter was the giggle of a child. “FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID,” he laughed. “YES… ME MAKE SUPERMAN HORNY AND STUPID!”

“Okay,” Luthor smiled. “Sure. Go and fuck Superman stupid.”

“ME GO! ME GO FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID!”

They stood there staring at each other, the clone with an empty grin as he gently stroked himself.

“Go NOW…” Luthor said, nearly exasperated.

“YES!” the clone said, as if having the idea was brilliant. “ME GO NOW!”

And with that, the clone looked around and, seeing only the elevator, bound toward it with a speed that belied his size. Before Luthor could react, the clone ripped the elevator doors open with his super-strength and then began ascending the shaft by lifting himself hand-over-hand up the cable. 

They stood there in the silence of the lab for nearly a minute, listening to the clone work his way up the mile-long shaft -- he clearly hadn’t realized he could fly (or perhaps he hadn’t been powered up enough) -- then, from very high above them, they heard the groan of creaking metal, a loud, childish laugh, and then the wreck of the elevator car crashed into the opening. 

“Looks like we’re going to be here awhile,” said Luthor, wryly. 

None of them laughed.

NEXT PART

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Supercrav said:

The black font again? Why-O-why

When I copy/pasted the text over here, it auto bolded everything. I couldn't make it undo. Sorry for your suffering -- the words are extra important.

1 hour ago, Absman420 said:

(AUTHOR’S NOTE: Well, here we are again -- fifteen years later and I’m kicking out some sequel. Weirdly, I’ve had a Parasite story brewing in my head for years, but this Bizarro story found its way out instead. Not a long one, I promise --  five parts. I just enjoy playing with these characters.

(Previously, in THE NEW SUPERMEN: Superman has left Earth, seeking his destiny among the stars. To protect the planet -- and the American Way -- Superman has selected 100 of the nation’s best police officers to take his place. Imbibing them with a serum to give them Kryptonian powers, plus a massive dose of solar radiation, these men transformed into hypermasculine superheroes. These “Super-Cops” were just adjusting to their new, super-powered bodies [and their inability to have sex with normal humans], when set upon by a plot to trap them through that very sexual weakness by Lex Luthor. Though nearly succumbing to Luthor’s manipulations, the Super-Cops ultimately foiled his plan. Now, nearly a year later, there is a feeling of normalcy and routine, even if the New Supermen had to make some sexual compromises.)

Pt1

REMOTE UTAH 

The helicopter had been flying for an hour without seeing even the slightest hint of civilization. These remote locations had their advantages in terms of regulations and governmental oversight, but they were a gigantic pain in the ass to travel to. Finally, just as the late afternoon sun was casting long shadows across the mountains, the destination came in sight -- the LexCorp symbol obvious on the helipad.

That Lex Luthor himself was here only indicated how close they were to success. 

He and his bodyguard were greeted at the helipad by the Chief Scientist, Dr. Teng, the windrush of the slowing heli-blades blowing his white lab jacket up like Marilyn Monroe on a subway grating. “Greetings, Mr. Luthor,” he shouted over the din. “We are honored to have you here -- we have shown much success in cloning…”

“Yes, I know,” Luthor said bluntly, walking past the doctor toward the facility. “Take me to him.”

The three entered the facility and immediately turned to a series of elevators. Had Teng not been the one with the ID card to summon the elevator, it would almost appear as if Luthor had no use for him at all. They plunged underground, deep enough that they felt their ears pop from the pressure change. Teng spent much of the time trying not to stare at Luthor’s beautiful female bodyguard, Mercy -- she spent much of the time trying to resist the urge to kick him in the balls.

Finally, they arrived in the Sub-Basement Labs, easily a mile below the surface, the elevator sliding open silently. Teng motioned, “This way,” though Luthor already knew where he was going. There, in the center of the main lab, surrounded by cables and monitors and unidentifiable machines, was what could only be described as a huge glass tube, large enough to hold the overly-muscular male that floated inside it. 

“As you can see, Mr. Luthor, the clone is nearly ready.”

The clone wore a breathing apparatus, so its face wasn’t clear, but the body more than gave away its genesis -- it was clearly a clone of Superman, the original Man of Steel -- regardless of the tight S-shield compression shirt and red speedo it wore.

“And the triggers are in place?” Luthor asked, examining it. “The commands? Will it obey me?”

Dr. Teng placed his hand almost affectionately on the tube. “Everything has gone according to plan, Mr. Luthor. The mental programming has been put in place. There is no reason to believe this clone won’t be completely under your control -- your own personal Superman. Now… to be fair… we haven’t run any tests since the… uh… virus was introduced…”

Luthor looked at him quizzically. “Why would that make any difference?”

Teng looked uncomfortable. “Well, it’s an unexpected variable. As you can see, since it was introduced, the clone’s testicles have swollen to at least five times their normal size. We had to create special trunks that would fit them…”

Mercy rolled her eyes at Teng’s awkwardness -- men put so much unnecessary importance on their genitals. Bigger balls meant a bigger target to kick as far as Mercy was concerned. 

“It’s fine, Teng,” Luthor said, glancing casually at the clone’s big gonads. “It’s all part of the virus.”

“This is the most success we’ve ever had cloning Kryptonian DNA, sir. It seems a little far-reaching to unnecessarily add…”

“Are you questioning me, Teng?” Luthor asked calmly -- Mercy seemed to stand even more at alert.

“No, Sir!” Teng said a little too quickly. He knew what happened to people who fell on the bad side of Lex Luthor. “I simply counsel caution. We’re not even certain about the stability of the cloning process, much less…”

“It’ll be fine,” Luthor said. “Even if he only kills one of them, it’ll have been worth the money. Release him.”

“But, Sir, he’s only at fifty-percent -- he hasn’t been exposed to sufficient sunlight…”

“RELEASE HIM!” 

Nervously, Dr. Teng went to the console. Before pressing the button, he shut his eyes and said a silent prayer -- even Luthor couldn’t control his thoughts -- all he could do now was hope for the best. 

He pressed the release button.

As they watched the fluid drain from the tube, Luthor mumbled, “FInally -- a superman of my own…” He knew it was only a matter of time before they could clone a super-body to transfer Luthor’s MIND into -- then he’d personally settle the score.

One step at a time.

The tube raised, taking the breathing apparatus away with it, leaving the clone standing, semi-dazed as it came to consciousness, dressed only in the tiny, tight Superman shirt and stuffed red speedos. The clone looked pale, having never been exposed to sunlight -- it resembled an albino bodybuilder. 

It stood uncertainly on its feet, absorbing its surroundings, then looked down and noticed itself. It ran its hands over its muscular torso, flexing its biceps and smiling at their size. 

The process of self-discovery gave the clone an erection. 

“Horny,” it mumbled… and began to clumsily masturbate. 

Luthor moved to take control, standing before the clone with his arm held out before him in a “stop” motion -- easily a foot shorter than the behemoth, Luthor barely came to its pecs. “I am Lex Luthor,” he stated firmly. “Your creator. You will obey me!”

The clone looked at Luthor with a semblance of recognition, smiling slightly, but making no move to stop playing with itself. 

“What’s wrong with it?” Luthor asked Teng. “Why isn’t it listening to me?”

“It could be any number of things,” Teng said hastily, carefully walking toward Luthor but making sure to face the clone. “It could be the Kryptonian gene-stock -- it could be the virus you introduced…”

“Horny…”

“There’s so much we don’t know about Superman…”

“SUPERMAN!” the clone cried -- and shot a load that nearly hit Luthor and Teng. The clone’s orgasm lasted nearly half-a-minute, going on and on. And the longer it lasted, the more the clone’s moans turned to giggles -- it was as if his intelligence, not his ejaculate, that was cumming out of his oversized balls. 

“Oh my dear Lord!” whispered Teng, stepping back. “What is happening? All I did was mention Superman…”

“SUPERMAN!” the cloned cried. “ME WANT SUPERMAN! ME WANT FUCK SUPERMAN!”

“What…?”

“Yes!” Luthor said, stepping toward the clone. “Superman. You fuck Superman!”

“Mr. Luthor!”

“Mercy, shut him up.”

Before Teng could speak another word of protest, Mercy kicked him in the stomach, doubling him over -- she would’ve preferred her target to be his balls, but whatever. Teng collapsed, moaning quietly -- scientists rarely put up a fight -- curled up on the floor.

Luthor remained focused on the clone. “You find Superman,” he said. “You fuck Superman.”

“ME FUCK SUPERMAN!”

“Yes!”

“SOOO HORNY…”

“So fuck Superman... stupid.”

“YES! FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID!”

Suddenly, the clone bucked his hips, orgasming again -- the front of his speedo soaking in his cum, dripping to his feet.

His laughter was the giggle of a child. “FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID,” he laughed. “YES… ME MAKE SUPERMAN HORNY AND STUPID!”

“Okay,” Luthor smiled. “Sure. Go and fuck Superman stupid.”

“ME GO! ME GO FUCK SUPERMAN STUPID!”

They stood there staring at each other, the clone with an empty grin as he gently stroked himself.

“Go NOW…” Luthor said, nearly exasperated.

“YES!” the clone said, as if having the idea was brilliant. “ME GO NOW!”

And with that, the clone looked around and, seeing only the elevator, bound toward it with a speed that belied his size. Before Luthor could react, the clone ripped the elevator doors open with his super-strength and then began ascending the shaft by lifting himself hand-over-hand up the cable. 

They stood there in the silence of the lab for nearly a minute, listening to the clone work his way up the mile-long shaft -- he clearly hadn’t realized he could fly (or perhaps he hadn’t been powered up enough) -- then, from very high above them, they heard the groan of creaking metal, a loud, childish laugh, and then the wreck of the elevator car crashed into the opening. 

“Looks like we’re going to be here awhile,” said Luthor, wryly. 

None of them laughed.

1 hour ago, Absman420 said:

When I copy/pasted the text over here, it auto bolded everything. I couldn't make it undo. Sorry for your suffering -- the words are extra important.

I think if you hit “post as plain text” that should solve it.

• Like 1