anonymous90

((I kinda figured I’d break the recent stagnation, aside from the last story from a day or so ago by jkmuscle, by posting a little revised rp I did with a friend off the forums not too long ago. If you’re reading this, it means a lot more to me than you think, haha. Hope you guys enjoy)

It’s been weeks since I’ve gotten laid, and I’m really excited for what my boyfriend has in store for me. Warlocks having love affairs with demons was common, but hardly lasted. Our affair had been on-again off-again for ages, and it showed. He’d been messaging me all day about a surpirse waiting for me at his place, and I was impossibly eager to see what he’d gotten me for this special occasion.

The lights are dim, and the room is warm and humid. An otter-ish twink lay sprawled across my bed, brown hair tousled from a quick shower, water droplets lingering on his chest, His face lit by the screen of his phone, waiting for a response from “me”. 

“Meet me at my apartment, I’ve got something fun planned for you tonight.” was the message I’d received after just having left my gym session with Brett. 

His brows furrow, not yet having noticed me in the room, apparently worried that “I” might be bailing on him, before he looks up, eyes alight with lust and mischief. His face goes from lust to shock quickly upon realizing the figure entering the room is too tall to possibly be me.

“Ah, I guess you’re the present.” I say, locking my phone, and the door behind be as I step all the way inside. Fitting that my dip back into his world ends up being one of his exes. Fine by me, I could use a quick meal.

A few more steps bring me far enough into the low light from the bedside table to make out more details. I’m wearing nothing but a pair of low-slung sweatpants, and my body is coated with a light sheen of sweat from the gym.

I smile with intent and cross my arms over my chest, surveying the other man with a dark hunger. 

“I’ve heard a lot about you,” I murmur. “I think this is going to be fun.”

“You’re not Troy, what the hell is this?” He stammers, sitting up, his boner plumping at the sight of a taller, stronger man.

“No, I’m not.” I saunter closer, towering over the twink from his position on the bed, and rove my eyes over him appraisingly. “I wonder if you even know who I am...?” I murmur, absentmindedly raking a hand through my hair, flexing the pumped up muscles in my torso as I do.

“I’ve heard about you, though. Heard you’re a big dick...or, hm...” I chuckle, leaning onto the bed and bracing an arm on each side of the guy before correcting myself: “that you are one. It’s one of those, I think.”

“What’s it to you?” He gulps, the dick in question dribbling pre down his lightly muscled stomach.

“Simple.” I hum quietly and lean into his ear, moving a hand up his thigh before murmuring, “I want it. So I’m going to take it. And if you have a problem with that...” I chuckle darkly and squeeze his thigh as I pull back to meet his eyes, mine flashing with promise. “Then you’ll have to stop me.”

“What...” his breath catches as my hand grips his hardened shaft, silencing his qualms. My breath teases his length as I get closer, his heartbeat racing with anticipation.

“Good.” I hum again, flashing eyes full of dark intent up at him before taking the tip of his cock into my mouth, sucking and laving my tongue over the head, hand squeezing a slow rhythm against his member. 

“So now...I’m going to take it. Inch by inch.” I place a hand against his stomach and take him into my throat, only mouthing at the first few inches, and as I do he starts to feel sensation in his cock growing unbearably strong, the suction almost painful—like he’s already come, and I’m forcing him through a torturous post-orgasm. 

After a minute that to him feels far longer, I come off of his cock with a self-satisfied grin—and coming off seems to reveal a bit less than there was before. “That’s one.”

Before he can react I take him again, moving further down now that there’s less to take. He can’t help but mewl and knit his hands into my hair, hips lifting off the bed in little abortive movements like he can’t decide whether he wants more or less. The sensation grows only more intense, the mixture more pain than pleasure by the second, and every touch of my tongue against him feels like fire burning into his skin. 

Finally I come up again, tracing a teasing tongue up his shaft, smiling at the wince it produces before I look up at him with a challenging smirk. “And that’s two. If I’ve heard right...think that puts you at seven.”

Now that he’s more manageable I continue more aggressively, grabbing him at each thigh and pulling him up into me, taking the whole length of him into my throat. He cries out at the feeling of it, the painful heat surrounding him, his hips jerking spasmodically at the overload of sensation. A half a minute of that later, and a few swipes of my tongue across his length cause him to shout, hands tightening in my hair as I pull him into me hard, taking him as deep as possible as his cock pulses its load into my throat. When he’s done, I finally release him to fall gasping on the bed as I wipe at my mouth. “Three. Welcome to average.”

“What are you talking...?” He looks down, horrified, to see his dick at a much more modest 6 inches. “What the hell did you do?! Give it back!” He tries to argue, but your rather imposing frame makes for a lot of hesitation. 

He looks at my sweats, thinking blindly that he can still save this, still reverse everything back to normal...but upon taking me in his mouth, he hears a condescending chuckle. 

I let him have his way, giving him a few minutes to do what he will. His awkward attempt at getting me off is only compounded my the slight size increase I’ve gotten over the past few minutes, and at this point he’s having a hard time negotiating my girth in a comfortable way. When he seems to be taking a moment to figure out what to do next, I place a hand on his head. 

“Fine, you want a turn? Be my guest.” I slowly start to push him down, forcing him to take more and more of me, causing him to stretch his mouth uncomfortably wide. “I’ll...” I chuckle. “Give you some help.”

His eyes begin to water, and he weakly pushes at my hands as I force myself further into his throat. “Breath through your nose,” I suggest through a suppressed moan. “Unless you want to literally choke on my dick. Which...you’d deserve.” I finally bottom out in his throat, and he moans around my length, occasionally gagging and trying to choke, but unable to around the cock filling him. 

“Now be good, and you’ll get what you wanted.” I hold his head still and begin to fuck into his throat, his nostrils flaring as he tries to get enough air, his hands limply falling to his sides as he accepts his fate. “Hmm, see? Is it everything you wanted?” I card a hand through his hair, prompting him to look up at me through teary eyes. A blast of salty sweet cum rockets down his throat, and I give him no choice but to swallow it all.

“It might not be as sweet as yours, but...hehe, it’s certainly a nice mouthful, hmm?”

After gagging to near death, trying his best to regain his breath, he pulls off, noting that I don’t seem to have gone down at all. 

However, a gnawing, growing pit in his stomach does not let him enjoy peace for long. With a loud groan from his stomach, he shivers, a cold chill going down his spine.

“Feeling a tingle, huh?” I push him down onto his back and straddle him, my cock laying heavy across his stomach. 

“Too bad for you, this is a one-way street. You took a gamble,” I lean in and squeeze at his cock, “and the house always wins.” The sensation at his cock coupled with the gnawing hunger in his stomach makes him moan, and he feels that sensitivity spreading up into his torso. At the same time, he notices that in the position I’m in, he can see my abs becoming more defined by the second. I run a hand over the deepening grooves there, shifting my torso back and forth to flex my abs and smiling down at him. “Thanks for your...generous donation.”

“Even more unfortunately for you, though,” I say with an exaggerated sigh, “You’ve basically given me your credit card information. So you’re gonna keep donating.” The tingling spreads further into his body, rising up into his chest and arms, down into his legs, any sensation becoming unbearable—such as the light fingertips tracing across his chest and teasing across nipples that scream with sensation at every touch. “Until I’m done with you.” 

My torso defines and shapes up, chest straining against the skin, abs tight and defined, biceps rippling and swelling with every movement. “And I’m inclined to take just about everything you’ve got.”

His stomach groans as more and more size and virility is drawn from the point of contact, trying in vain to absorb my seed. “Fuck!” He moans out in torment, clutching his gut as more and more of him is repurposed.

I keep roving my hands over his painfully-sensitive body, even as it continues to seemingly hollow itself out, muscle and shape gradually lessening, leaving him looking so skinny he almost seems emancipated, a dick no more than two inches hard dangling meekly between his legs, but still writhing in a near-delirious height of pleasure and pain, crying out even at the heat and weight of my cock pulsing against his torso.

“Hm. There.” I get off him and towel myself off with my discarded sweatpants before throwing them on top of him. “Consider your debts paid. I’m gonna go use all this on someone who deserves it.”

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2