The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

56 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

So I'm guessing the meaning to this chapter is,  Max is going to remain smaller as Pup continues to grow.  The question in my mind is,  Will Max stay his current size, get bigger with Pup or shrink (against his will)?

Or is it ending here?

For those still concerned about the current state of the story, here's a preview of Chapter 41. (It was originally part of Chapter 40, but a friend advised me that he had cum at the end of what is now Chapter 40 and was unable to finish the chapter as originally included.) Anyway, here's the preview:

"

“Pup?”

“Mmmm Hmmm?”

“I have a confession that I need to make…”

“What is it, Max?”

“I’m bigger and stronger than you might think.” I let my mass expand a little bit, and Pup’s head rose on my lap as my quads expanded and as my gluteal muscles thickened....

Stay Tuned

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

For those still concerned about the current state of the story, here's a preview of Chapter 41. (It was originally part of Chapter 40, but a friend advised me that he had cum at the end of what is now Chapter 40 and was unable to finish the chapter as originally included.) Anyway, here's the preview:

"

“Pup?”

“Mmmm Hmmm?”

“I have a confession that I need to make…”

“What is it, Max?”

“I’m bigger and stronger than you might think.” I let my mass expand a little bit, and Pup’s head rose on my lap as my quads expanded and as my gluteal muscles thickened....

Stay Tuned

YESSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

The Wall, Chapter 41 “On the Count of Three”

“Pup?”

“Mmmm Hmmm?”

“I have a confession to make…”

“What is it, Max?”

“I’m bigger and stronger than you might think.” I let my mass expand a little bit, and Pup’s head rose on my lap as my quads thickened and as my gluteal muscles expanded.

Pup’s hands massaged my growing thighs, and his fingers dug into the muscles. It felt good, and my erection, which had been slowly softening until now, began to fill with blood again, lengthening and hardening as it always did when my muscles got attention.

“How big and how strong, Max?”

I continued growing slowly. 

“I don’t really know for sure. I haven’t found a way to test my limits. So far, I am stronger than anything that I put up against my muscle.”

Pup lifted his head, and his eyes scanned my Herculean torso, deeply tan, impossibly thick with muscle, adorned with a luxurious pelt of dark fur. His gaze fell upon my chest, and he grabbed handfuls of thick, firm muscle and massaged roughly, my cock growing harder as he mauled my pecs and nips the way that they deserved. I flexed and took a breath. My chest expanded, and my pecs broadened and thickened, mounding up obscenely and growing denser as I flexed. Pup growled as he continued kneading the thick muscle in his hands, but eventually, the pec meat hardened into impenetrable steel; so, Pup took to slapping my massive chest with his open hand and eventually pounding with his fists. Fuck! I was in heaven. The vibration of his punches sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body. My hardon shuddered. 

“Harder! C’mon, Pup. Give me all you’ve got! I can barely feel your little rabbit punches.”

He made fists with both his hands and then unleashed an assault upon my pecs that would have crumpled a battle ship to ruins, but all I felt was pleasure as my muscles flexed and my chest resisted. The more force Pup threw into his punches, the more my pecs flexed in response and the more my pecs felt like an extension of my hardon being stimulated by pleasure beyond compare.

I noticed Pup’s hardon was shuddering, and precum cascaded down its shaft. He was fixated on my chest and also getting off on the density and impenetrability of my enormous pectorals.

Just when I thought we might both start ejaculating spontaneously, Pup said, “Do you think you’re stronger than me?”

“I don’t know, Pup. Maybe we should head out to the gym and find out.”

I stretched my arms out wide, and my back and shoulders mounded up with muscle. I flexed my arms, and my biceps grew with size and power, and my triceps swelled below to match. My hardon surged against my abs, and I felt Pup’s erection thicken and harden even more against my leg. He ground his iron member against my upper thigh as he grabbed the base of my rock hard cock and licked a wide swath up the shaft, and sucked the head into his mouth, swallowing the anaconda to its base in a single gulp and then performing the same maneuver in reverse, devouring every drop of precum and finally smacking his lips in satisfaction as he spit-shined my entire organ. Fuck! He was good at that! I was overstimulated and nearly came with that single oral stroke, but I wanted the pleasure to last and was able to stave off my ejaculation for the moment and ride the crest of arousal.

When Pup aimed my erection toward his mouth and opened wide to swallow me once again, I redirected:

“Hold on, Sport. I’m hair trigger close, and I’d like to stretch this one out a little longer. I’ve got an idea that I think will tickle your horny bone and satisfy your curiosity to find out who’s stronger at the same time.”

He looked up, and smiled, innocently at first and then . He flexed his enormous biceps and beat my stiff erection against it. “Do you really think you might be stronger than this muscle?” He let his flexed biceps relax, and the peak softened and sank a bit. Then he re-flexed the muscle and it slowly rose to its inhuman height, sliding along my aching hardon once again with much the same sensation as when he had licked me up the shaft. Pup grinned, let the muscle once again relax and then gave another sudden flex that collided with my aching member.

“Boom!”

My balls pulled up, and I felt a resounding beat of pleasure that traveled to my hole and prostate as my body once again prepared to shoot. If Pup played that card again, I would not be able to keep from cumming.

“Pup! Stop it!”

“But it’s so much fun to see you squirm!” He flexed again.

“If you don’t stop right now, young man, I’m going to have to put you in your place!”

Pup looked up with bemusement and surprise. “Aw, come on, Max. Do you think you can really overpower me?” He flexed his pecs in unison and then bounced them, one and then the other. “I’d like to see you try.”

“Oh, I can take you, little girl. I just don’t want to destroy anything of value in the house… or destroy the house for that matter. Why don’t we take this to the gym out back?”

“And do what? Compete to lift those stacks of weights that we can both manage with one finger?”

“No… I was thinking we might pit ourselves against each other.”

A wave of excitement washed over Pup’s expression, “Wresting?”

“No, not wresting. We’re both too big and strong to wrestle in the gym. I think we’d almost certainly destroy the building. I have another idea. I was thinking of something more contained, something maybe like arm wrestling…”

“Arm wrestling? Are you crazy?” He flexed a double biceps and held it, and I nearly came again. “Against these guns?” He extended is arms and re-flexed them twice, holding the last flex until his arms shook and a network of veins multiplied across the gargantuan peaks. “I’m feeling extra strong today. Maybe you should reconsider.”

“Not on your life, Pup. I made the challenge, and I’m not the kind to be intimidated or back down. You know I’d never chicken out. Besides, I think we’re fairly matched,” I said as I swung my right arm up into a single biceps pose. I didn’t squeeze too hard or will my peak too high because I wanted to save the element of surprise for when it mattered, but the slight flex was enough to imply the strength contained within. 

Pup looked me up and down and then flexed his arms a little harder, coaxing his peaks to mound up higher. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you, old man. I’m gonna mop the floor with you.”

With that he turned and headed out the door. We crossed the breezeway to the gym, both sporting huge erections. Pup led the way, his tremendous legs and ass flexing and relaxing with every step, undulating globes of strength intermittently obscured by the shadow cast by his massive back and shoulders. God, he was just so fucking huge and gorgeous, and the way he moved so gracefully across the terrace  as every muscle flexed and bunched caused my balls to churn and produce a steady flow of precum. My cock shuddered, and my muscles tremored in anticipation. I craved Pup. I craved his body. I craved the strength I felt within myself, and I craved an outlet for my need to push my body to its limits.

When we entered the gym, Pup turned to me and grinned. A metal, industrial work bench and two metal chairs were set up for the contest.

“I see you’ve been planning for this test of strength.”

I replied, “A gentleman is always prepared for anything.”

“Are you prepared to lose?” he prodded, goading me with his intimidation tactics.

I replied with silence, knowing that my disengagement from his tanting would do more to unnerve Pup than anything else I that I could do. With brooding silence, I circled around the table, pulled out the chair and sat. Then I put my elbow on the table and looked up at Pup. 

No more bragging. Pup pulled out his chair and sat. He started to raise his elbow to the table, but he paused and asked, “Any ground rules?”

I sighed and raised an eyebrow. “I think you know the routine, Pup. You try to push my hand down to table, and I will do the same to you.” 

I lifted my elbow and then set it back down on the table expectantly.

“Left arm? Right arm?”

I looked down at my right arm already in position and then looked back at Pup.

“What do you think, dufus? I think you’re stalling.”

“I’m just working out the jitters.”

He stood up, readjusted his chair, sat back down and then did it all again. He ran his hands through his mane of gentle curls and then put his elbow on the table. Our eyes locked, and our palms came together with a clap. Our thumbs intertwined, and our grips tightened.

“On three?” Pup queried.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

“One…” Pup leaned forward in his chair and then rocked back and settled.

“Twooo…” Pup rocked forward once again, and I felt his grip tighten as he prepared for battle. My own grip tightened in response. The air was electric with anticipation, and I felt my body thicken with intention.

Pup tuck in a  deep breath and shouted: “THREE!”

Pup threw himself into the task, exerting force not with just his arm but with his entire body. He grimaced, and his neck and traps and shoulders flexed. His arm expanded, and veins and striations erupted everywhere. He strained to win the battle. Droplets of perspiration formed above his brow, and a rivulet of sweat flowed down his temple to his jaw. 

Then I reached over with my left hand and wiped his brow. That’s when Pup looked up and saw I wasn’t sweating. I wasn’t even straining. My face was calm, and while my biceps was somewhat flexed and mounded up, it wasn’t peaking to its highest, and the remainder of my body looked more or less relaxed. Pup let out a roar and doubled down his efforts, even cheating more than just a bit, first using both hands and then his entire body to get my arm to budge, but his efforts were to no avail. My hand held steady, and my arm refused to move. 

Now it was my turn to taunt. I started drumming the fingers of my left hand against the table and trying to look bored. 

“Is that all you’ve got, Pup? I thought this would be a challenge. My biceps isn’t even completely flexed.” I bent my head forward and gently tongued the bulging peak.

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up, Max. You know, sometimes it just takes a few minutes to get the juices flowing.” He continued straining and grunting, and more sweat poured down his neck and torso.

Holding my right arm in an unchanging position, I leaned back slightly and stroked my rock hard dick with my untasked left hand. Precum slicked my left hand and my hardon. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them, replying, “Oh, I’d say my juices are flowing just fine.”

Then I continued, “But I’m getting a little bored. If you can’t produce more force than that, then I’m going to have to end this battle.” For effect, I inched my right arm forward just a bit, putting Pup into a defensive posture. 

I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head toward Pup’s left shoulder. “Maybe your left arm would be stronger,” I suggested.

“God damnit, Max, I’m already using both of my hands and arms, both of my shoulders, my back, my glutes and my legs, and I can’t make you budge! What the hell are you made of?”

“I’m just a man like you.”

“You’re stronger than any man on earth!”

“Are you ready to concede then?” I brought my arm back up to 12 o’clock and looked down at my biceps. It was starting to develop a little pump, and the vein over the peak had started pulsing. It looked impressive, but I knew it was less than it could be. I continued, “I don’t know how much longer I can hold it back. My biceps wants to beat you.” I flexed and made the muscle jump.

Pup gawked, and then said the words that I was hoping I would hear: “Make it grow.”

“What?”

“I said make it grow. Let the monster loose. If you’re going to take me down, at least let me see how big and strong you really are.”

Fuck! That was music to my ears. I had been holding back for several weeks now, allowing Pup to ride the high of being top dog for a while, but now it was time to set the pecking order straight, and I really wanted to express my full potential both to Pup and to myself.

“Are you sure?” I asked, making  my biceps jump again. “It’s pretty extreme. I don’t know if you can handle it.”

He started stroking his hard cock with his left hand as he answered, “I may lose control, but I really want to see your strength and muscle -- all of it. I’m certain. I’ve never been more sure in my life.”

So, I cleared my throat. Without changing the position of my arm, I started flexing slightly harder. The flesh responded and expanded. The peak began to climb. At first I controlled its size as I watched it grow. Slow and steady, the mountain rose. It was so fucking hot. My biceps just kept growing. It mounded up, and then it mounded more. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. By the time the peak was halfway up my forearm, the split appeared, and the muscle ball became a twisted mass of power. I lost control, and it just kept surging, rising ever higher until it reached the level of our wrists. Then I did what I had never done in front of Pup before. I flexed it harder, and the peak rose higher than my hand. It rose up above my eyes and towered in titanic beauty. It was massive, bigger than any biceps in the world, and it was filled with so much power. I couldn’t help myself; so, I started caressing it with my mouth and licking it from the base up to the peak. 

At the same time, Pup gave up any pretense of  arm wrestling and attacked my arm with his hungry mouth and both of his hands. He was moaning wildly, and his hardon was larger and harder than I had ever seen it. I reached out my left hand between us and started jacking. It felt so good within my hand. I teased with gentle strokes around the head and then went to town with long, powerful strokes of the entire shaft. The whole time, Pup’s hands and mouth remained fixated on my biceps. I made it jump within his hands, and then I started pumping the peak even higher, straightening my elbow and then flexing my arm a full 90 degrees. It was just too much for Pup, and it wasn’t long before he bucked and moaned, and a fountain of white hot semen erupted from his penis. The first shot hit the ceiling, and then I aimed his cannon at my arm and let Pup’s salty-sweet offering of admiration coat the target of his worship. 

When he was done, I pushed his mouth down on my member and let him suck me while I licked his semen from my still flexed arm. Pup gave great head, but I think I would have cum just from staring at my muscle. The peak was over two feet high and God knows how big around. Pup kept sucking like a champion as I licked my biceps clean. 

Then, I felt the inevitable tingle as my body prepared to shoot. Just as my body spasmed, and I began to cum, a deep voice echoed from the doorway, “That was hot, but I bet you can’t beat me.” My eyes were tightly shut, and I had already crossed the orgasm threshold. No act of God could stop the spray of cum that emanated from my hardon, but what I saw when I opened my eyes and looked over toward the doorway made me think that I had lost my mind. A mountain of muscle filled the doorway, at least as big is me and maybe bigger. My body bucked and spasmed at the sight. Fuck! He was magnificent. I just kept cumming. I couldn't stop.

“Hello, Max.” 

It was Ernie…

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

FUCK!

Highest praise I have to offer:

I came.

Twice in 10 minutes.

If I could, I'd cum again.

FUCK!

(and now I can't wait to find out what happened to Ernie)

• Like 1