The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

A mean tease. That's what you are mister.

I love it.

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

A mean tease. That's what you are mister.

Haha. Bygones. We needed a segue (and a palate cleanser - are you reading this, RPJ?). If anyone needs to get off before the next installment (which I'll get to you as soon as possible), there are plenty of options on the previous pages. I happen to like chapter 7 on page 4 myself, but everyone has their own preferences. There's also a ton of other good new material on this board right now -- nods to my fellow contributors.

Yes this is a good set up. Yes you’re a tease. And yes, I love it! 

Keep going....

Thank you for sharing your talents! You are really good. 

18 hours ago, hoga said:

Is another chapter coming soon?

Of course. Sorry for the delay. I was briefly interrupted by a case of appendicitis and resultant appendectomy. We caught it early, and overall, the experience was not too bad. Laparoscopic surgery is a godsend. Now I'm home and on the mend. I'll have time to bang out a few chapters when the sedation completely wears off. Then, I'll have to give you the lowdown on the body of the anesthesiologist who put me to sleep. He had arms "this big!" As I was drifting off to Lala land, he told me to think of a pleasant place or experience so that I would have a good anesthesia, and I thought about him flexing his arms for me. I'm pretty sure I had a hardon by the time I was completely asleep.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your surgery but sounds like you’ve made anew friend - maybe he will show up as a character in this story!  Feel better!

• Like 1

Best and "Most sincere" reason for an extension EVER:

"On 6/25/2020 at 2:20 PM, hoga said:
Is another chapter coming soon?

Of course. Sorry for the delay. I was briefly interrupted by a case of appendicitis and resultant appendectomy. "

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, chapter 12 “Mason”

It was late, but I finally had a plan. I texted Daphne: “Sorry it’s so late. You can deal with this in the morning if you prefer, but I’m in a bit of a bind. I need to go to Amsterdam on short notice. Cancel the rest of my week, and book me one first class ticket JFK-AMS tomorrow evening. I’ll be returning with Pup on Sunday, so we’ll need return tickets together. I’d like the penthouse at the DeWitt if you can book it. Also, I need an invitation the KPNG gala at the Van Gogh museum Thursday evening. Thanks, Daph. I know how much you do for me, even though you make it look like child’s play. I’d walk hot coals for you. Max.”

Twenty minutes later, my phone pinged with a text from Daphne. “Max, hot coals are child’s play compared to your list. However, it’s done. A car will pick you up at your house in Kings Point at 16:00 tomorrow. Your driver will deliver your complete itinerary, including an invitation to the Van Gogh event. (It’s black tie - be prepared.) Your flight: KLN#646 JFK- AMS, seat 2A, departing 18:30, arriving 11:20 Thursday. AMS driver will meet you on the other side of passport control and take you to the DeWitt. You’re in the penthouse till Sunday. Information on your returns will be included in your itinerary. You owe me. I like diamonds. Just in case you forget, I’ll start heating the coals now. -D”

Relieved and exhausted, I turned out the light and crawled into bed. I thought I’d be asleep before my head hit the pillow. However, sleep never came. I guess my exhaustion had been more of an expectation than a reality. In fact, I felt strangely energized and refreshed. 

I rose from bed and ventured outside. The cool air slapped my skin lightly, stiffening my spine and awakening my senses.  It was perfectly silent save for the sounds of my bare feet on the pavement and path. The ground smelled fertile and pungently sweet, and the air smelled of fresh recent rain and herbaceous new growth. The moon cast a silver luminescence over the garden and a play of shadows and iridescent highlights brought inanimate objects to life. The trees took a breath as a soft wind lifted their branches and then exhaled as the breeze gently settled. Rustling flowers and leaves tickled my ankles and calves, and a few brazen branches made swipes at my ass and my thighs. I heard the whispers of awakening plants, stretching and yawning as they pushed forth from their slumber. A cool breeze tickled my back side an hardened my nipples. The garden beckoned. It was as if it were trying to seduce me, drawing me deeper. 

Curiosity and an unknown desire propelled me along the garden path until I reached the clearing that was bounded on the far side by the wall. Another breeze ruffle the plastic tarp that protected the wall. The tarp rose up slightly, exposing the mass of the lower rows of stone. The work was immense and precise. Each stone had been expertly cleft, and the rocks fit neatly and tightly together, as if they were made for each other, like an enormous jigsaw puzzle. Craftsmanship.

I pulled back the tarp and inspected. The rocks were more massive than I had remembered. They smelled of lichen and dew and the minerality of earth.  In the silvery moonlight, the wall was revealed as a monument of strength. Far from the animated plants of the garden, the wall was just solid and unyielding. 

I laid my hands on the stones, and I was growing again, this time more profoundly than before. It was not just my size that was increasing. It was also my gravity and my density. My shoulders and back broadened, and my chest deepened. My glutes and thighs and calves thickened. Deltoids, triceps and biceps rounded atop one another, and my pecs ballooned amply but not grotesquely. My forearms thickened, and a network of large veins crisscrossed my arms from my wrists to my elbows. A large cephalic vein capped each biceps. The pelt of swirling dark hair thickened across my chest, abdomen, forearms and legs and formed a dense forest in my arm pits and groin. 

The feeling of growth was intoxicating. My muscles tightened; my cock thickened and lengthened and started to rise. A breeze like warm breath blew on my neck. The wind inhaled and then exhaled again. Then I took note. It wasn’t the wind. 

Strong, warm hands gripped my deltoids and started to rub. I felt warm breath and the radiant heat of a human form close to my back. Chest hairs tickled my back, and the slow ascent of a large phallus traced the curves of my hamstrings and ass. The man moaned softly in a voice so rich and so deep that it spread over me like honey. He kissed the side of my neck just below my right ear, and his breath warmed the tops of my traps and my pecs. His hands made their way down my arms to my biceps and squeezed.

“I do nice work, don’t you think?”

I shivered and nodded. I didn’t know if he meant the wall or my body, but the answer was the same. His work was perfection. This man was my maker, and the hierarchy was clear.

“Flex,” he softly commanded, and I raised my right fist in an arc, twisting it inward and forcing the peak to rise further. He caressed the mound slowly and traced the curve with his hand. Then he squeezed, and the muscle indented. Instinctively, I flexed harder, momentarily overcoming his grasp, but he tightened his grip and dented the muscle again.

“Double biceps,” he said slightly louder and more resonate. I raised my left arm to  match my right, and the mighty peak rose in perfect symmetry. Grabbing both peaks tightly, his fingers indented the muscle. Again, I fought back, redoubling my flex, and his fingers were pushed outward and spread slightly more.

“That’s right. Resist me and grow.”

I flexed as hard as I could, not just my arms but also my traps and my shoulders and back, my glutes and my thighs. The muscles thickened a bit more, and my density increased. My cock thickened and shuddered, and precum drooled down it’s shaft. I could feel the man’s own slicked cock pushing against the crack of my ass, and a drop of his nectar rolled slowly inside.

His right hand gripped my cock as his left hand found my nipple. The pleasure that it sent through my body broke the resolve of my pose. He spun me around and placed his hands on my chest. It was the first time I had seen him. I gasped. He was bigger than I, taller and wider. He was more rugged than handsome. His exaggerated muscles were stacked on his frame slab upon slab, perfectly melded into a monument of strength, like the stones on the wall. 

He kissed my hard on the mouth and roughly grabbed at my chest. He brutally massaged my pecs, testing their thickness and density. I flexed back harder and harder and felt my chest thicken. He made his hands into fists, and he punched at my chest and my abs. I flexed in defense, and his pounding grew harder. My body responded. Ten cobblestone abs were rounded as the cuts separating them deepened. The relief map of my abs and obliques grew more sharply defined. 

He grabbed my cock and gave it gentle tug.

“Nice…” he hummed.

I sucked in a breath. Oh my god, I wanted to hold out, but I feared I could not. I was so overstimulated. 

Then he tightened his grip and commanded, “Not yet. We’re not through.” 

I held my breath. The urge receded.

Then, it was my turn. I took his cock in my hand and started jack it. He groaned gutturally, and copious precum oozed from the slit, glazing his hardon with shiny, slick honey. I grabbed hold of his arm, and I asked him to flex it. He shook his head no, “Not yet. You’re not ready,” and then he chuckled and said, “or maybe you’re too ready. You can’t handle it now … Patience.”

With that, he got down on his knees and started massaging and kneading my legs. He worked over my quads, hamstrings and calves. I responded by flexing with all of my worth and was rewarded with visible growth. Then came the pounding of his fists on my thighs that resulted in deepening cuts and increased definition. It was as if the mason were adding more stone and then sculpting it into perfection.

His hands ventured higher, firmly stroking the lower extent of my glutes. I could feel my ass muscles lifting and flexing. He moved his hands higher, to the meatier part of my ass, grabbing each globe and massaging the mass of each muscle. Occasionally his fingers would wander deep enough in my crack to graze and tickle my perineum, but his concentration was on the muscle. He squeezed, and I flexed so hard the muscle cramped and exploded with size. 

Kneeling in front, he began sucking and licking my balls. Long brush strokes each ended at the base of my cock. I was as hard as I had ever been. I was leaking profusely, and he seemed to enjoy the trickle of precum as it dripped to the base of my shaft.

“You taste good. I’m going to enjoy making you cum.”

My cock continued to shudder and drip. 

He stood. He was taller than I and more muscular than any man I had ever seen. He closed the distance between us, our chests touching, our breaths mingling, and our erections wrestling for space.

“There now. That’s better, isn’t it? You wanted me to flex?” he asked coyly. 

I whimpered and nodded. “Oh god, yes.”

“I think I want to kiss you first. Would that be alright?”

“Umm hmmph,” I managed. 

He started gentle at first, just brushing his lips against mine and then moistening my lips with his tongue. Then he invaded my mouth with his tongue and kissing me strongly and deeply. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pulling me in. My own hand reached up and felt the arm I had longed to explore. Even unflexed it was massive. 

He pulled back from me just a bit and nodded toward my object of lust. “Oh yeh. The kiss was so nice that I almost forgot… You wanted me to flex this for you, didn’t you?”

I nodded

“Are you ready?…

My mouth went dry.

“One…” he held his arm out straight and rotated it back and forth, causing the biceps and triceps to wobble the same way some competitive bodybuilders wobble their quads. 

“Two…” he gripped his hand into a fist, sending a wave of stiffening

flexion and vascularity up his arm from his waist to his shoulder. The wobbling masses of his biceps and triceps solidified into striated, immovable flesh. I reached out and stroked the warm granite. A drop of precum appeared at the head of my cock and rolled down the shaft. He dropped his arm for a moment and retrieved the drop on one finger, licking it seductively in a single, long stroke, savoring my taste.  “Two and a half…” He stood erect, resuming his previous pose.

“I’m going to change your world.”

He cocked his head, bit his lip, and raised an eyebrow…

“Three!” He snapped his arm to a 90 degree angle and flexed. His biceps started to rise, filling the space between his elbow and shoulder with a boulder of granite that could more than satisfy the most ardent of biceps aficionados. It was magnificent in its angular roundness, beautifully peaked and as tall as it was wide. The graceful sweep of his triceps completed the package, perfectly balancing the peak of his biceps above. Cum built at the base of my shaft, and I sucked in a breath to stave off my first volley just one second more. Then to my surprise, he straightened his arm and flexed it again.

“Four!” This time the peak rose higher. He straightened and flexed it again.

“Five!” The peak was clearly higher than it was wide, and it now split into two distinct peaks, looking more like a twin mountain than a single granite boulder. I steadied myself, grabbing the colossal arm with my hand  and assaulting it with my mouth and my tongue. 

I started to cum. The first two volleys shot from my cock with such volume and force that I could feel the wave of ejaculate travel from the base to the tip. My knees buckled, and I clung to the huge biceps for support. I had never cum so hard in my life. The third shot was just loading at the base of my dick when I heard him arrogantly grunt …

“Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!... Ten!” 

He repeatedly flexed, and the peak rose higher.

The peak was now at the level of his wrist, and his deltoid and forearm had also expanded. His triceps swept low. My cock jerked wildly, spraying cum in a thousand directions. I felt his first shot, too, and then I saw stars and lost consciousness.

I awoke in my bed to the usual sound of my alarm. The sheets were thrown over me, and I could feel a mixture of dry crust and cold sticky cum coating my torso. Had it all been a dream? My bedroom door to the terrace was ajar. I peeked out at the garden. In the early dawn light, I could make out the wall. It was finished. I threw back the sheet. I was bigger.

Wow hot!!!

• Like 1

I’m enjoying immensely! Appreciate the story line build up combined with the unexplained muscle growth...more please! 

In the interim I’ll reuse this in private....repeatedly!