The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

On 7/25/2020 at 12:03 PM, Mdlftr said:

Not to mention Ms. Michigan!  Didn't you say you were *ahem!* seeing a lot of her with this story?! 

===========

When you read the next chapter, I hope we'll all have what they're having. I'm having to take breaks from the writing to jerk myself off.  I hope it won't cause too much of a delay...

[Note: I actually DON'T know how to insert a post from another page in this string, so I cut and pasted!  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  Thanks!] 

No, that was me @Sjdmuscle seeing a lot of Miss Michigan. But I think she's been seeing a lot of the other forum members! That whore really gets around and in every way possible!😉🤔🙄🤚🍆💦!!!

PS since you can't get it" straight", it gives us at least " a glimmer of hope". Gayly forward!😉😁

2 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

No, that was me @Sjdmuscle seeing a lot of Miss Michigan. But I think she's been seeing a lot of the other forum members! That whore really gets around and in every way possible!😉🤔🙄🤚🍆💦!!!

PS since you can't get it" straight", it gives us at least " a glimmer of hope". Gayly forward!😉😁

I never said I didn't like CURVES:

image.jpeg.a2bcf987e28d488e73a2fed49fb8bcf0.jpeg

And BULGES:

Free Images : hand, man, person, people, woman, leg, love, model ...

And Flexing: 

And deep tissue massage: 

image.jpeg 

And MORE CURVES: 

image.png.0e0ab3504e8b8eb6e78f3583984cfe19.png

And more flexing:

Repost @scitecnutrition @brandon__curry guest posing at Scitec ...

image.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

I never said I didn't like CURVES:

image.jpeg.a2bcf987e28d488e73a2fed49fb8bcf0.jpeg

And BULGES:

Free Images : hand, man, person, people, woman, leg, love, model ...

And Flexing: 

And deep tissue massage: 

image.jpeg 

And MORE CURVES: 

image.png.0e0ab3504e8b8eb6e78f3583984cfe19.png

And more flexing:

Repost @scitecnutrition @brandon__curry guest posing at Scitec ...

image.jpeg

I'm still confused. I think you need to come to Michigan for and one on one tutorial.😏

Maybe you can "straighten" me out on a few things. Anytime, I'm "flexible"!!  😏😉😜😜😜

PS nice pics by the way, bring these and more when you cum. Just for educational purposes only of course!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

I'm still confused. I think you need to come to Michigan for and one on one tutorial.😏

Maybe you can "straighten" me out on a few things. Anytime, I'm "flexible"!!  😏😉😜😜😜

PS nice pics by the way, bring these and more when you cum. Just for educational purposes only of course!

Some BIG  boys in Michigan!

Moe's moment: Michigan big man Wagner living NCAA dreams

41-year-old Casey Kuehl from Escanaba has been bodybuilding on and off since high school. This weekend he took the stage at the NPC Michigan State Championship Novice Mens Bodybuilding competition. 

Bodybuilder from Escanaba wins Mr. Michigan                                                         image.jpeg.764f6339b90c06a44cd86c88fc0f4e23.jpeg

Charles Matthews getting big - Michigan Basketball - UM Hoops Forums

At 5'10", 191 lbs., 24 year old bodybuilder Clyde Mataj 

image.jpeg.9e869b20b459ed8226ff8c1ad1dc540c.jpeg

Must be all that milk they drink

CrossFit - United Dairy Industry of Michigan

image.png.6f25f3390160c4062a2ea5f8770f2f1c.png

• Like 1

Okay oh, cool! I have lots of bedrooms! I love it. Why use pictures when you can have the real thing! Costco's only 2 miles from my house to stack up and food to feed such "healthy appetites"!😉😈😈😈😈😈

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sjdmuscle said:

Okay oh, cool! I have lots of bedrooms! I love it. Why use pictures when you can have the real thing! Costco's only 2 miles from my house to stack up and food to feed such "healthy appetites"!😉😈😈😈😈😈

You mean "Mussel meat" at COSTCO, like:  images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTUB6oXykW1-oPv0vayx0Yi0HGrWbXDvgzp-cDB9z6KEBrBd8rRIgDKX3vzxHtzI3GJUHtyi1k&usqp=CAc

Or wait, you mean:

image.jpeg.f1b9ebf42e6b805b66b046007776d217.jpeg

And

image.jpeg.f84289615003fdf2112c9c755ae3bed8.jpeg

Grocery Shopping with Pro Bodybuilders | Costco w/ Steve Kuclo 

I'll DEFINITELY have what HE'S having!!!

OMG!  Those arms!! *whimper*!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, DennisFLL said:

Clyde Mataj above is quite spectacular.  Hard to believe it isn't a morph.

I know, right?!
THIS Is the real Clyde:                                                                                               THIS is a morph -- see (any) difference?  

image.jpeg.fef44ce23d7e51c9a8f8a5563a06a735.jpeg                                                                           image.jpeg.b068685db5ed94f25aceea1ec56d79e8.jpeg

I have to examine these closely to tell them apart.  Give me, oh, 30 minutes or so....

:)

Just now, Mdlftr said:

I know, right?!
THIS Is the real Clyde:                                                                                               THIS is a morph -- see (any) difference?  

image.jpeg.fef44ce23d7e51c9a8f8a5563a06a735.jpeg                                                                           image.jpeg.b068685db5ed94f25aceea1ec56d79e8.jpeg

I have to examine these closely to tell them apart.  Give me, oh, 30 minutes or so....

:)

I am a huge fan of morphs, especially young and handsome.  Well, what else is new?  But in this case I actually prefer him non-morphed.  His arms, delts, abs. OMG!

• Like 1