The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

3 hours ago, Freaker2 said:

My cock hasn't gone soft. It may never again. There is anticipation in the air. And it's getting thicker and thicker.

Haha! "If you experience an erection that lasts for more than four hours, call your... " Never mind. Call me instead.

Actually, the last chapter was way too indulgent in regard to descriptions of ejaculation, but who doesn't enjoy a good orgasm? Right? One that shakes your existence straight down to your soul.  I just don't know how many more doublings and re-doublings of pleasure these men can survive.

We'll insert some actual plot in the next chapter that will drive the story towards it conclusion. (Don't worry, I haven't written a chapter yet that doesn't have muscle worship and sex; so, as well as some plot, there are a few more "Big O's" in this tale.)

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it. We authors are sustained by your feedback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:33 AM, Maxum said:

We'll insert some actual plot in the next chapter that will drive the story towards it conclusion.

(Don't worry, I haven't written a chapter yet that doesn't have muscle worship and sex; so, as well as some plot, there are a few more "Big O's" in this tale.)

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it. We authors are sustained by your feedback.

Good to see that you are committed to wrapping up the plot here. I'll admit I've lost track of where we are -  I think "...the next door neighbor was seriously ill and then ?? something....something....something...PRESENT DAY."

I'll have to go back and refresh my memory! 

I remember really liking the characters and the description of their jet setting, high finance and big business lifestyle,  juxtaposed against some SERIOUS muscle growth and Jonesing !  LOL 

P.S. Oh yeah, there WAS something about a MYSTERIOUS GARDENER FIGURE in the garden at the Long Island house.  He showed up before the hero started growing, I think.  I have to go check.  

Also, wasn't this whole thing started off by a wall in the garden that needed rebuilding?  Wasn't that the excuse for having the gardener in the first place?  

Bygones for the unacceptable delay. Will complete story and post an ending soon. Have been experiencing a bout of burnout  (related to Covid and overworked - no worse than anyone else, I'm sure) and  lacking motivation. Will post soon. 

-M

• Upvote 1