Hello to you who may read this story, first of all I would like to thank Hialmar and DieselMass for the wonderful pieces and for inspiring me to write this homage to their style. Second, I was torn between making the story a full dialogue or fully description based, this is the final result, let me know if it is confusing, but well, hope you enjoy it

———————————————————

He wakes up on this cylinder, naked and there is this dog tag posing on his pec, with the number 0605. Panic rises fast..

-Hey?  What is this? Why am I trapped here? What is  this on my neck? Why am I naked? Let me out! LET ME OUT! PLEASE! SOMEONE!-

The place appears to be desert, he keeps on screaming for help even so. Soon the cylinder starts to be filled with a thick liquid, the contact with his skin hurts him.

-UGH! AAH! THIS BURNS! LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!

He keeps on screaming and the liquid slowly fills the chamber. This one is dense, at a certain point it becomes hard to move, the substance slowly burns his skin and he keeps on screaming until the chemistry on the substance makes him quieter. 

The room is quiet now, he is floating on the center of the cylinder. It’s like he’s back into sleeping, but he’s wide awake. It all happens on his mind, where his ears start to capture sounds.

-INTERNAL DIALOGUE-

”You have been selected for the program”.

What do you mean, selected? I want to get out.

”Negatory, you will be made useful by the process.”

Process?

”You will obey”

I don’t want to obey.

”You soon will obey”

I doubt that. Ah this hurts! 

“The process is being felt by 0605, it begins”

This hurts so much! Agh! What is happening to me? My whole body, I feel stronger! My muscles, I feel them.

”You will be made present”

What do you mean? Ahh! My pecs! They burn! My skin! If I could just move! Ugh! Ah!

”You will be remade”

My abs! What is happening? What is this?! It hurts! Ahh! 
———————————————————

He feels pain as his body transforms, and the voice keep on going. He feels pain, as his pecs expand, his abs come to life, his traps are remade, his quads become stronger. He is transforming. 

Ah! This hurts so good! Aahh!!! Aaaaahh!! Aa augh

”You enjoy the procedure”

This is starting to feel good! Agh! My pecs, they are getting bigger! If only... Ah! My abs! I wanna feel them!

”You become the soldier”

I become the soldier?

”Reprogramming your mind”

Agh! This is getting better! I must... I must fight this! I need to return to... my life! Ugh! Such... pleasure! My penis is getting... is it expanding too? Ugh! It feels... stronger now! I am... a soldier! With a body like this... I should... Gah... indeed be a soldier... it’s getting... It’s getting better! Must... fight... Look at my arms! My arms! So big! So strong! Ugh! Ugah! Oh... I am... a soldier! Oh Fuck! Look at my... cock! It’s huge! I want to... fuck! My abs! My fucking cock! I need to... transform. My body! Ugah! Uhh! Uhh! UHH! I WANT MORE! I WANT TO GET BIGGER! I’m becoming... a fucking God! Tremble... humans! YES! I WANT MORE! I WANT... 0605 WANTS FUCK!!! LET ME FUCK!

”iniciating metamorphosis”

WHAT THE... AAGH!!! FUCK! MY SKIN! BURNS! AGHHHH!! BOILS!!! Reform. My bones, AGAH! Expanding! Must, be, more. Must, be, monster! 0605 wants fuck!

———————————————————
He is transformed, his body is expanded, his muscles are glorious, his horns are powerful, his metallic skin increases his potency. Only one desire on his mind now: to masturbate, and masturbate others. The liquid soon is absorbed by his body and the cylinder opens, he is able to move. He jerks off furiously and groans on a thick dense voice.

UGHH UGHHH FUCK MORE! 0605 A GOD! UGH UGAH! 

He masturbates strongly and when he comes he roars vigorously, after that, he licks every drop of cum he can, like a starving beast. He is reformed, and ready for action.

He is Soldier 0605 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...