Omnipotence

I would totally follow my instincts and kneel and submit to this god...

And I have a feeling, that these thoughts in italic about kneeling and worshipping may either be an instinctive reaction - or may have been deliberately planted by Tom to slowly turn the protagonist into a subservient worshipper... While I don't doubt Tom's benevolence and affection, he may have an ulterior motif.

But damn, who wouldn't love to be such a god's slave!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, RockyDragon said:

Will there be a continuation to this? It sounds reall hot he he

I hope there will be. Please let us know if you plan to continue or not. Love the story. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I love this story, the descriptions are great, but leave something to the reader’s imagination! 😀 I hope the story continues, one question I hope is answered is, “why did Tom choose Frank?” Is the reason for Frank being chosen something to do with Frank’s inner voice urging him to worship Tom? Tom also talks about protecting Frank, is he in danger? 
Any continuation would be welcome, however, you write so well, don’t feel you have to answer my questions! Even as is, this story is a gem!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...