College had become harder than ever that week. It felt like we had a new paper every day, if not a new exam. I had to get out. I had to walk around the city and make some new friends, forget the stress for a few short hours. I didn't care that I didn't know anyone. I would much rather walk around the city than stare at the same fucking assignments all night.

Right as I was leaving my dorm, my roommate Foxursan walked in. He was a decent looking red and orange fox in decent shape. Nothing special, but far from ugly.

"Cabbage patch" he called me as I tried to walk out. I was a 4ft bunny named Konijn with a noticeable amount of muscle and almost no fat. That didn't change the fact that I was the height of a trash can from my feet to the tip of my ears. "Finals are a week from now."

"I'm going to the library" I lied.

"Be safe," he told me and shut the door behind me. I took the bus to the main street in town. The moon was nearly full that night. The blue glow of the moon was reflecting off of all the windows. The city lights and signs were shining bright and beautiful. I left the bus station and walked down the street for a few blocks, trying to find something to do. Then, I saw that sign! The sign that started it all!

A large neon sign hanging from the second floor of a large building that read "XXXL GAY AFRICAN JUNGLE CLUB" in beautiful glowing red and yellow letters. I looked around to see who was watching me eye the sign of the African themed strip club. No one I had ever seen before was in sight. I walked in, thinking about what could happen. I was greeted to a long dark hallway, the only light source being well-lit posters of godlike stallions, all creatures from Africa. All wearing nothing but body straps and underwear that looked like it was so tight it was cutting off circulation to the cocks they were trying to cover.

They were all hot. Every one of them looked like their massive dominant cock would break me in half. Despite their incredible hotness, I couldn't help but think they all looked like assholes who used to bully me in high school. I wanted to see them in action but wouldn't have the confidence to say hi. I walked down the hall, admiring every inch of every poster thoroughly.

Then, I saw one poster that read "Spier." His eyes were greener than money. His chest could suffocate me. His abs could crush a soda can with a single sit-up. His smile was more welcoming than everyone else’s combined. I'm not afraid to admit that staring at Spier's poster made me hard. The bouncer, a huge elephant taller than the door he was guarding, saw me.

"He's performing in 10 minutes," he told me, "I think you'll enjoy it." I thought about it. On one hand, I need this mental break more than ever. On the other hand, I should be studying.

"How much," I asked.

"Normally, $25."

"Here ya go" I quickly spit out as I fumbled my wallet out of my pocket. I pulled it out so fast, and my hands were so sweaty, that It flew out of my hand and landed in front of the elephant's feet. He smirked and looked at my red face as he picked it up. He handed it back to me.

"Go on in," he looked down and winked, "my treat. I can tell how bad you need this. No one has to know."

"Thanks," I said walking over to the door handle. I tried to pull it open, but the hinges must have been old and rusted together. I couldn't get it to even shake.

"Like this," he said grabbing the handle. He pulled it open with ease and said "most men who come in here carry more weight in their jockstraps than you have on your entire body. Don't feel bad bunny."

I walked in and stared at a dark room, except for the stage with a silver shiny pole in the center of it. The outside of the stage was surrounded by fake bushes that looked surprisingly realistic. I looked around at who else was here. I saw a male horse couple in the front right of the Audience. One horse was softly talking while the other laughed quietly. On the left side towards the middle was a bear checking his watch while a tiger read the menu. The tables they were sitting at had their private light lit just enough for them to read the menu. The rest of the lights on the tables were off. I felt so small and alone seeing these massive men with other massive men to sit with and keep company too. I was a scrawny 4 ft bunny walking in by myself. I was tempted to walk about, but the thought of missing out scared me more.

I walked to the back right corner and took a seat. I found the little button at the bottom of the light and turned it on. I read the menu to hide my face behind the large piece of paper. While I was reading over the drinks, the lights went down. Suddenly, the stage was surrounded by an artificial waterfall with a rainbow light shining in the middle. The rainbow light was about 2 feet long and half a foot tall. It was bent into a crescent shape that gave the illusion of sun shining through. The stage itself turned into a bright orange. A low and slow beat started playing. The base shook the restaurant. I could feel my hanging ears vibrate.

Suddenly, he came out! Spier slowly crawled onto stage to beat of the song. He lifted one hercules paw on one beat and pounded the stage in the next beat. He did this until he reached the pole shining in bright orange. He stood up and stretched his abs out by leaning to both sides while holding his arms. This defined how solid his abs were better than any picture ever could. Once he stretched, he grabbed the top of the pole with his left hand. He used that hand to grip the pole tightly while he wrapped his legs around the pole. His calves were so huge, you could fit a football inside of them! He stayed in that position and used his right hand to brush the rivers of gold in his main. He moved his paw through his well-brushed bush of hair and held his arm up at an angle that allowed the audience to see his triceps. The audience started at his chiseled arms as he let go of the pole with his left hand.

Spier hung upside down as the pole started to turn. After he went around twice, and we all got to look at his testosterone factory of a body, he lifted his shoulder blades up while he held his hands behind his head. "One" he roared in a voice that shook the table. He lowered back into a hanging position and took in a deep breath. He let it out and did it again. I didn't blink a single time as I watched him prove his dominance and power to an audience that had only seen such a flawless stallion in their wettest dreams. Maybe I was the only one thinking this, but I didn't care. My breathing was harder than someone who was about to have a heart attack. I saw stars. I blinked, finally, and realized how hard I was. My cock had more blood it in than my head. It was so hard that I had literally ripped through my pants. My tiny cock was visibly shaking with desperation to meet Spier. I looked down and watched it shake and vibrate as my heart violently pumped every drop of blood I had into my eager cock. The stars I was seeing grew bigger.

"You ok," the elephant from earlier asked me.

"What... what," I stuttered. I was lying on the floor next to my chair. I had softened down but my meat was still out in the open. This made an uncomfortable draft. My eyes adjust to the lights that were now on. "What happened? Did I blackout?"

"Passed out," he corrected. "I don't know how, but judging from the fact that your little excitement ripped a hole in some pretty sturdy jeans, I say you weren't prepared for Spier."

"Not the first time," a loud and deep voice boomed. I slowly picked up my head and saw the silhouette of what looked like a giant who ate nothing but steroids. "My appearance has been known to knock people off their feet," he said as he bent down. He placed his baseball glove paw under me and asked me "Was I too much?" As he looked down at me, I couldn't help but stare right at the shiny lime green in his eyes. Those jewels looked like they belonged on the crown of the mightiest king. His thick rich gold mane got in the way of my view of everything else. All I could see was a face that was kind yet vicious, gentle yet bloodthirsty. His lips looked so juicy that ripe fruit would feel like sandpaper in comparison. His nostrils exhaled a level of heat I would only expect from Hell itself. As he sat above me, inspecting me, I could smell a musk that millions of bucks could never produce. A smell that filled my lungs with passion. My exposed meat shot up like a rocket.

"You're not too much" I whispered, struggling to catch my breath. What I said next, I thought I was saying quietly enough for no one to hear. "You're just perfect," I said three times louder than the previous thing I said. Spier laughed. The bass in his voice vibrating my organs.

"I feel bad," Spier said, "How about I take you for dinner tomorrow and make it up to you!" Spier got up and ran into a back hallway. I watched his cheeks of meat dance as he ran in a jockstrap ten sizes too small. I was thankful he didn't notice how excited I was.

"He likes you," the elephant said. I looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "Usually Spier just brags about his dick with the same crummy joke and walks away."

"Wh... what's the joke" I asked while we waited on Spier.

"If just looking at me was too much, imagine trying to do me!" I could feel my cock twitch after he said: "do me." The elephant noticed and said;

"May wanna get new pants." Spier walked out of the hallway and looked down at my obvious excitement.

"Call me and I'll make your embarrassment worthwhile," he said handing me a card. He then walked back to the hallway and said: "You know, if it makes you feel better, you're bigger than I expected." I watched him strut his perfect body of muscles to the back of the hallway until he was out of view. When he was gone, I read the card. It said

"If you're seeing this, call me at (969)-420-6669."

-the next night-

I walked into the restaurant two doors down from the club called "Moonlight On The River." It was one of the most expensive restaurants in the state. I tried to tell Spier over the phone that I can't afford it, but he said he didn't ask me if I could pay. I felt bad for making him pay for a restaurant like THIS, but he insisted and I wasn't going to just cancel a date like this. These thoughts, and many more, orbited my mind the entire time I walked to the restaurant. When I approached the door, I couldn't help but notice how different the crowd looked from me. My suit was rented, their suits couldn't look newer. Everyone else was 6 feet tall or more, I was 4. Looking at all these people who were bigger and richer than me made my ears fall flatter than a piece of paper. I walked in, ears still hanging, and asked the receptionist behind the huge podium if a lion named Spier was here. She pointed and I turned around to see him sitting in a corner booth on the far end of the restaurant. Spier was reading a menu and didn't see me. The walk to his table was painfully embarrassing. Everyone knew I didn't belong. I did my best to ignore my anxiety as I hopped onto the booth. Spier heard me and put the menu down.

"You clean up nicely," he said checking out what parts of me he could see over the table.

"You almost look as good in clothes as you do out of them," I responded. Spier laughed and said;

"You're cute and funny. I was beginning to think I would never meet a decent man in this college town." I looked at him and tried to figure out how to respond. I've never had such a stallion compliment me before.

"I would say the same to you but I've already passed out from starring at you once. You already know how hot you are don't you?"

"Maybe," he giggled.

"Can I ask you something?" I could feel my face getting red as the words left my mouth.

"Sure," he said in a soft voice.

"Why are you doing this with ME of all people? You have men bigger than my whole family combined walking up to you every night. I'm a bunny, so that's saying a lot." I planned on continuing, but he interrupted me by saying

"Because your the only guy I've met that has the slightest hint of manners. Everyone else talks to me like I'm a toy. I don't want to say anything because I like my job. It's much easier than squeezing on a dull suit every day."

"But you squeeze on those tiny straps every night," I remind him.

"And it feels amazing," he said grinning. "Plus I get to move around instead of sitting at a desk all day. My coworkers are amazing."

"I'm sure you've done them all," I said thinking about how much I would love to see that.

"Maybe," he said with a wink. "Maybe... all at once," he slowly and softly said. My foot started thumbing the floor and my ears perked up. "But it gets boring after a while. The same moves every time! All my boys shove their dicks into the one with the lowest tips... all at once. Some in the mouth, some in the ass, some just place their meat in his hand for him to massage and warm up while they wait their turn. He's touching everyone's cock one way or another."

"God THAT'S THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD" I screamed. I felt my own dick coming to life.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said, "people are staring."

"Sorry." I looked around and saw at least half the people in the restaurant staring at me.

"Anyway," he continued, "It gets old, the same re-run of the same shit. That's why I asked you out tonight. I wanted a change!"

"Here I am," I said, moving my hands to point at my little bunny nose.

"I know," he said smiling at me.

The rest of the dinner was amazing. I had a small salad with fries. Spier had ten 15oz stakes, all cooked rare. I fed myself the salad at a slow pace. I usually eat fast, but I was distracted by Spier's eating. Even eating was hot with him! He would grab the entire steak with the fork and put it all in his mouth. As he chewed, the veins in his neck popped just enough to make them visible. He looked like an animal in the wild and it was turning me on!

When we left the restaurant, I told Spier I had fun and started to head home. Before I got 10 feet away from him, he asked: "where are you going?"

"Home," I said.

"Well, ok. I was just hoping that I could show you what these muscles could do under the sheets but I guess I'll see you around." Spier winked and turned around. I ran over to him and said

"Well... what can they do?"

"Come with me and find out," he said as he put out his hand. The size of his paws was intimidating but I complied.

It was a cloudy night, so the drive home was pretty dark. The entire way back, we talked about what life was like before we meat. I was just some tiny bunny going to college. He was a beast using every inch of him to his advantage. He loved his job, but he still felt like nothing but a toy. People couldn't see past his bulge and he said that bothered him. We felt the same for different reasons.

As he drove, I grabbed his rock hard and hellishly hot arm to comfort him. My heart was racing and so was his. I could feel both of our pulses. I could feel that our heartbeats were perfectly synced. Every beat my heart made, his heart made at the exact same time. We were two people who felt useless who found who they never knew they were looking for. Our synchronized hearts understood our wounds. I watched the street lights shine onto the face of a creature I thought I had to fear, the king of the animal kingdom. Yet, for some reason, this savage beast laid his guard down at the adorable feet of a bunny, simply to feel what it was like to be seen as a person, not as someone's sex toy.

As we pulled into the driveway, the clouds started to clear up. I saw the moon fighting its way through the sky.
"Full moon," I said pointing up as we got out of the car.

"THAT'S TONIGHT" He screamed as he ran inside. However, he only made it a few meters from his car. I watched in confusion when I small stripe of moonlight peeked through the clouds and onto the back his main. He fell to the ground and moaned.

"WHAT HAPPENED" I screamed, running to him.

"I meant to tell you" he choked out through his screaming. "I'm... a... uh.... werelion!"

"Doesn't bother me," I said, then really thought about what that meant. I then asked: "Should I run?"

"No, if I get inside the moon won't be able to touch me." I tried to help him up but he wasn't helping at all, and he has more weight in his strap than I do in my whole body.

"You'll be fine, just hide for now. When I transform I'll go inside and let myself turn back... I hope." I ran behind the car and watched from a safe distance.

Spier's main disappeared first. His fur turned blacker than the night sky. His ears pointed out. Then, he stood up. I could only see his backside. His ass grew and stretched his pants until they ripped. His cheeks were so plump and round that you could jump on them. Next were his legs. They grew right through what was left of his pants. His thighs were rounder than a tire. His feet grew as his shoes exploded. His feet were 5 feet long 3 feet wide.

Then... his balls! Those fruity and juicy sperm sacks dropped to his knees and ballooned out to be wider than his legs which were already big enough to park a car between. The veins popped out around his balls and grew longer. As they grew, it looked like a million worms squirming under his skin. Soon, His testicles looked like a road map. I could see sperm the size of my fingers swinging around his balls. The swarming DNA of the beast pushed against the walls of his hot tubs of cum, desperately trying to mate with the outside world. His cock looked like a pool noodle being lowered onto the ground. The pole of raw wild flesh touched the ground and widened. The girth widened until his cock was big enough to fit an actual pool noodle inside the shaft. The width of his dick started to expand and shrink as blood was rushing in and out, almost like his cock was breathing. His shoulderblades flew out of the shirt like he was trying to grow wings. His arms turned into cranes of muscle as veins moved out of the way of the new muscle, bulging out of his skin. His shoulders turned into mini-mountains. He turned around, revealing his chest. His pecs stuck out far enough to shove your head between them and be completely hidden. They looked like a stack of pillows resting on his statue-like body. His abs looked like he had ingested ten tennis balls, and moved them near his stomach for safekeeping. My jaw dropped almost as low as his meaty shaft hung between his concrete column legs.

The new Spier sniffed me out. He ran behind the car, picked me up with his right hand, and used his left hand to grab my feet. He roared and flexed his cock. His meat was summoned like a demon as it rose. It curled out of his waist like an inflatable inflating to life. He stuffed me into his shaft like his cock was a sleeping bag, and he ran inside. My nervous body was being carried by his throbbing shaft. He bounced me around before pulling me out of his tube. We were now in what I assumed was his room.

"MY LITTLE FRIENDS WANT TO VISIT YOU" he roared as he moved his waist, causing his pools of cum to jiggle. When he did that, it revealed the sperm trying to escape. The sperm fish were still flying around his bean bag balls. I couldn't imagine what it must've felt like for him to have millions of fish violently throbbing against the outside walls of his ocean of milk. The tales tickled his sack as his scrotum held the weight of fish tanks of liquid. I looked at Spier, begging with my eyes for him to spare my tinny virgin hole.

Part 2

I stared into his lime green eyes as he ripped my pants off like wrapping paper on Christmas and threw me onto his bed. The raw power of his strength nearly broke the bed as I hit the mattress like a falling meteor. He lifted my legs gently yet quickly as he put my heels against his hard shoulders and wrapped his arms of stone around my legs, pressing his hands against the insides of my trembling legs. He teased me for a few minutes by placing his juicy tree trunk cock on my stomach and nearly crushed me under the weight. The head was plump and pink and bigger than a beach ball. The tunnel that ran from the head to the tanks between his legs was so wide that I could almost see down it, especially since it was right at my eyes. Under his gorgeous head was a long, black, stone solid, larger than life tube of manhood and testosterone. The length of his hard flesh was defined by veins than ran up and down every inch. His meat was covered with enough veins to move pints of blood at the same time in his cock alone. All of this hard and horny meat lead right back to the body of a freakishly muscular creature staring at me with a look of love in his eyes.

With a voice that sounded deeper and richer than a trombone, yet smoother than warm butter, he said "ride or die" as he jammed his stallios shaft of fresh throbbing meat deeper than I thought possible. Everything from my stretched out asshole to my throat felt like it would break in half. I begged him to stop. I couldn't bear the pain of my body being pushed apart by what felt like a train riding it's way up my core.

He told me he hasn't even gotten hard and said I needed to relax. I listened, knowing I would get it either way. I decided to take the easy way out. He slowly caressed my insides with a beast that refused to stop expanding. At first, his thrust were slow and steady. The first 20 minutes were the easiest. He massaged every inch of my intestines, treating my tiny body like a brand new fleshlight that was too small. Each pulse of blood that ran through his girth felt like a shock of one million volts throughout my helpless body. Pound after pound of blood vibrated my body aggressively.

Finally, he decided he was done with the simple strokes when he used every muscle on his mountain of a man's body to pump my ass into my throat at a rate of 10 thrusts per second. The slapping of his heavy melons against my bed sounded like a drum in a rock concert. His deep voice reminded me of who was in charge while he pounded my organs into soft jelly.

He continued for what felt like all night. Pumping and pounding the throbbing log of raw passion and strength into the back of my head. My body stretched around his girth like a living condom. His giant cock didn't care how much damage it did to my frail body... it just kept flying up and down my torso. After 10 minutes of smashing me like a hammer smashes a nail, he stopped. The head of his cock rested in the back of my mouth for a minute. His throbbing felt more like violent twitching similar to an earthquake. Every pulse rocked my body. "HERE I CUM" he screamed. He pulled his veiny head to the tip of my ass then launched the heavenly rocket of testosterone back into me as I felt the first gallon of sperm flood me like a condom. I felt his piping hot milk overflow me as I turned into a waterbed of cum. My stomach began stretching over the side of the bed. I was just a lump of meat lying on the bed growing at an alarming rate. His gorgeous monster meat sprayed my intestines like a power washer. It wouldn’t be long before my bloodstream would have more sperm cells than blood cells.

His knot kept it from escaping. I watched his 8pack of abs that looked like tennis balls under his furry skin flex as he held up the weight of his cum filled creation grow heavier and heavier. Gallon after gallon pumped and pumped into me like he was a cum machine that had no plans of slowing down. His breath on me made my outsides feel almost as hot as my insides. He held my feet above his concrete shoulders and gripped his arms around my shaking legs. He asked me how many cubs I think he just pumped into me as his boiling hot milk kept cumming and cumming. I guessed that it had to be at least one cub for every gallon of cum swimming inside me. So, “enough for two packs” I suggested. I told him it would be three packs before the cum flooding stopped.

I told him I loved him and he lifted me off the bed with his meaty pole alone while the shaft continued to pump like a machine. My water balloon stomach fell to the floor as his cock lifted me off the bed. He kissed me, putting his tongue on mine and twisted it inside my mouth. My tongue was bathed and soaked in his saliva. After his tongue wrestled with mine, he pulled it out. Our spit stuck together and made a bridge between our mouths.

He asked if I was ready for round two. I told him that if he did that, I would pop. He laughed and said, "not if I empty you first." He placed me back on the bed and pulled his cock out. My asshole spewed cum everywhere like a broken fire hydrant. My stomach moved down slowly as his cum flowed out of me and flooded the room. He stood there with his cock still sticking straight up like he had a meaty lamp post strapped to his crotch. I watched the veins on his fat and long shaft pulse up and down. I knew this was going to be both the longest and best night of my life. This monster with a cock almost as big as him was going to mate me until every last sperm was either inside me or on me. My only purpose was to serve this beast. All I ever wanted to do was please him for the rest of my life. I wanted to drown in his milk. If my lounges flooded with hot cum until I couldn't breathe, I would just accept my fate. It would be an honor to die serving a god of sex like him!

Part 3

Spiers and I had been together for 5 years now today. It has been exactly 5 years sense I walked into that club and passed out from getting too hard while watching him.

I took Spiers to my favorite resturant just next door to where I met him. We had a great dinner and laughed the entire time. We both ate more than we should have because we knew we would need our energy for the wild night ahead of us.

After dinner, he couldn't wait to get back to our place. We had just finished sound profing the bedroom of our apartment after the entire city block complained about our moaning and whimpering all night, every night. The last sound proff panel had been placed earlier that day and we were ready to "test it's limits."

As soon as we got home, Spiers got on one knee and asked if I wanted a ride to the bedroom. I got on his muscle back and he took off like race horse. When we reached the bedroom, he threw me over his head and I did a front flip onto the bed. I landed and instantly spread my legs apart. Spiers didn't even bother taking off his cloths. He just flexed his cock and the zipper poped. His pants flew to the ground. He grabed his shirt and ripped it off like paper. The separating fabric was like a curtian pulling back to reveal a beutiful beast.

He jumped onto the bed right intop of me and licked my long ears. He asked if I had any ways of spicing it up for our aniversary. I told him that I always wanted to try vore. He said that would be to painful. I asked if he was scared, grinning.

He told me to shut up and sit still. He held me down to our bed as he began to lick every inch of me and said that it would help me slide in. He pushed me into the soft bed and coved every inch of me with his tounge, one body part at a time. I soaked in ever moment. When he ran his tounge through the crack of my ass I moaned uncontrollably. It felt like a moist and loving snake slithering between my cheeks. Finally he told me to turn around. He jerked his already rock solid cock a few more times for good measure. As much as I enjoyed watching a stalion massage his own juicy shaft, I wanted to get inside it. I wanted to be held and carried by that throbing warmth.

He put the tip of his sterdy flesh on the tip of my cute little ears. He groaned as the muscles in his powerful cock pulled me in. First my ears, then my head, then my torso and feet. Spear put his hands behind his back and thrusted his waiste back and forth vigorously to create some momentum to help me slide down his meaty tube. With each tug that suck me in, he moaned with intense pleasure. I could feel each individual vein up his shaft swollow me.

Sliding down a lion's cock feels like sliding down a water slide that's boiling hot. Only, this time, the liquid inside could fill you like a turkey for months. That, and it tasted like lightly salted candy. The perfect combination of savory and swett. I could hear him panting as he rythmacly flexed his flesh to pull me in. I licked all the side of the shaft to calm him down. He told me that he was ticklish and to tell my tonge to slow down, his raw meat could only take so much licking at one time. Naturally, I licked faster.

This must have annoyed him, because he used his massive paws to push me down only a few seconds after I started licking. I was now fully engulfed in his balls. Balls that were already fat, round, plump, and mezmoring before they injested me. Being surrounded by seamen in every direction is just like being in a bath tub. The weight and warmth of his cum made me feel like I was sitting in a hot tub of sticky glue. Don't get me started on the smell! Every breath I took reminded me just how dominant Spier really was. I was breathing in the strongest musk aroma you could ever find.

On the outside, speer was lying there with one hand on the back of his head, rubbing his thumb inside his maine. With the other hand, he runned his palm across his balls slowly and carefully. This proved to be challenging because even the great god of muscle and sex, Spier, had never seen a cum sack this huge. It looked like he placed a full size furry bean bag chair between his legs. Spier placed his paw under his balls and bounced them up and down. He licked his vengs as his godly balls bounced up and down. THIS FEELS AMAZING he cried out. The base in his voice caused the seamen bath I was bathing in to vibrate like a phone. Feeling the vibration of the warm liquid in every hole was like sitting in a massage chair.

"How do you feel" Spier asked as he placed his second paw until his cannon balls of furry meat.

"Like I'm sitting in a hot tub of milk. I've never felt so hot before."

"Are you ready to cum out" he asked me, laughing. Before I could tell him I was having the time of my life swimming in his sperm, and wanted to stay here the rest of my life, his phone rang.

"Who is it" I asked.

"A suprise" he told me as he awnsered. "Come one up and I'll let you in" he said. I could hear him place the phone down. "You alright" he asked again.

"I should be asking you" I smerked "you're the one who has a full grown bunny in you balls!"

"I feel hot as hell" he boomed with his voice that once again shook every drop of cum I was sitting in. We sat there for a few more minutes. We were literally soaking up every moment. I licked the inside of his sack and he started laughing.

On the outside, Spier started moving his legs around as he said "I'm ticklish, stop"

"Make me" I said, licking faster. The inside of his balls tasted like the best stake I've ever had. I was firm, tinder, and salty.

"I'M GONNA CUM" he roared. He breathed so heavily that it sounded like he just ran a marathon whith weights on his feet, not that Spier couldn't handle a little weight. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Seriously, just weight" he said as he got off the bed. Spier walked to the door, carrying me in the cumpool between his legs like I wasn't even there.  I could hear him open the door. A different, yet equally dominant sounding voice asked

"Where's your friend?"

"Taking a cumbath in my balls" he bragged. He slapped his balls just to show off how much they shook.

"Very impressive" he said in a low and slow voice. "COME ON BOYS" he shouted. This new voice shook Spier's balls just as much as his voice did earlier. I could hear massive footsteps grow closer and louder. Soon, Spier was walking back to the bedroom. The noise of countless footsteps followed. Spier sat on the edge of the bed and said

"Fellow stalions, do your worst." Next thing I new, Spier's balls bounced up and down like a basketball during the last game of the season. I was violently thrown up and down. His milk was being shaken around me like I Martini.

"FUCK YESSSS" Spier roared "MAKE ME CUM!" I could feels the muscles in his balls close up and the preasere built up. The bouncing got more aggressive as the pressure got tighter. "I CAN FEEL IT COOOMING" He roared. The vibrations mixed with the bouncing made me feel like I was going through an earthquake that could destroy the whole earth. Precum started flowing like a river. First, small cups leaked it. Then, pints leaked out. The pool of cum was shrinking. I could see the veins around me clench up. "STAND BACK BOOOOOYS!"

I was launched out and across the entire apartment. I watched our living room furniture pass by unnderneath me as I flew like a jet plane streight for the door, leaving a trail of fresh man milk behind me. My head burst through the door and across the hall, hitting our neighborhood who was walking to her apartment. This didn't even slow me down as I busted down the door of the apartment across the hall. I landed on the couch of the place across the hall. I whiped cum off my eyes and saw a little bear cub was eating cereal. She looked up at me and waved.

"Sorry, me and my boyfriend were wrestling" I told her, trying to break the silence. I then remembered I was naked and covered myself with my hands. The momma bear came out and asked why I was covered in a while liquid. She then looked at where the door should be and saw Spier with his cock stuck out like he had an XXXXXXXL pool noodle attached to his crotch. His bean bag balls still swinging from the incredible pressure that had just released. He was still spewing like a fire hydrant. The pool of cum began flooding our apartment. Spier just kept calmy touching himself like he wasn't pumping cum all over the place.

"Promise to never let your boyfriend launch you like a jet airplane ever again, and I might not press charges!"

"Yes ma'm" I softly spoke, turning around. The walk to my apartment felt so long. Walking through the trail of seamen was sticky and moist and embarrassing. Spier watched me, thinking to himself "my cock is so powerfull that I just cummed my boyfriend to the other side of the hall!"

Spier watched me walk back, eyeing his accomplishment. I felt embarrassed that someone saw my soaked is seamen, but hot as hell that Spier had the raw strangth in his balls to throw me that far. When I reached the bedroom, the door was slammed behind. Not by Spier, because he was still standing in the same spot with his balls still swinging. I turned around and saw every single dancer from the club Spier used to work at, including the tiger Spier mated with on stage! My heart fell to my feet!

"Spier told us he wouldn't he able to clean you up by himself" the tiger told me, winking with passion in his eyes.

"So he called us" said another lion I have only seen in posters. "Once we lick all that juicy cum off of every last hair on your adorable little body, we're all going to give you the best night of your life!"

"Spier just flooded the apartment with so much sperm that our couch just floated away. There's no way he can go another round!"

"Try me" Spier commanded.

• Like 3