The Dominant species (5)

A feeling of dominance flowed through Matt as he saw Sean flinch. It was the first time the star quarterback hadn’t stood his ground and also the first time Matt had taken advantage of his new size. “Yar days as top dog are number, Hearst”, he growled at the quarterback who retreated at his own locker and got dressed quickly. Matt stripped and took a quick shower. As he got back to his locker, he got dressed quickly and went back to the infirmary to check on his roommate.

Keith looked up as the door opened and smiled at his roommate.

“How ya feelin’, bud?”, Matt asked and sat down next to his roommate atop the bed.

“Bit shaken up. And a headache”, Keith replied a bit weakly, “Nurse told me you carried me in here.”

Matt nodded. “Carried ya straight from the field in here.”

“Thanks, man”, Keith said and gently patted his buddy’s hand.

Matt smiled down onto his roommate. He looked aside as the door opened and stood up. “How long does he have to stay here, Miss?”, he asked.

The nurse looked up at the huge athlete, her eyes quickly scanning his thickly muscled physique. “I want to keep him here for the night”, she answered, “If everything continues to evolve like this, mister Summers should be able to return to his room tomorrow morning. Now, you should give him the rest he needs.”

“Thank you”, Matt stated and turned back to his roommate, “Get some rest, buddy. And I’ll see ya tomorrow morning.”

Matt left his roommate and strutted  away from the infirmary. He left the building and walked past the bleachers.

“Matt!”

The soft voice made Matt stop and look up. He saw a smoking hot girl sitting halfway the bleachers and get up. “Gwen?”, he asked as he recognized the top cheerleader and Sean’s girlfriend who descended toward him, “What are you doing out here?”.

Gwen jumped from the bleachers and landed smoothly next to the huge jock. “Been waiting out here to talk to you”, she said as her eyes roamed the torso that filled out Matt’s shirt, “My friends and I watched the practice.”

“I noticed you when we got out on the field”, Matt replied.

“You did see me”, Gwen let out without taking her eyes from Matt’s torso, “You looked real good on the field.”

“Biggest, strongest guy on the team”, Matt said proudly and playfully bounced his pecs.

Gwen’s eyes widened as the protruding pecs danced beneath the tight shirt. “It’s getting late”, she said as she looked at her watch, “Care to walk me to my dorm room?”

“Sure thing. Can’t let a pretty girl like you walk around campus alone at night”, Matt answered.

Gwen giggled and took his arm, leading him over to her dorm room. Her hand played with the hard mass of the thick bicep as she walked alongside the huge jock. “Thanks for making me feel safe, Matt”, she said when they arrived at her room. “Care to come in?”, she added seductively. She didn’t wait for an answer: opened the door and grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants with her other hand and pulled him in her room.

Matt let her lead him inside.

“Don’t you feel warm? It’s kinda hot in here. Don’t mind pulling of your shirt to feel more comfortable”, Gwen said matter-off-factly.

“You’re right. It’s kinda hot in here”, Matt replied with a grin and pulled off his shirt. His grin got a bit larger as he heard Gwen gasp.

“You’re way bigger than Sean”, Gwen let out in awe and closed the distance between them.

Matt’s grin only got broader as he felt her hands trace the hard lines separating his abs. He flexed his eight-pack under her touch. “Biggest guy on the team”, he growled as he felt blood flow to his cock.

“You weren’t even flexing”, Gwen said in awe-filled disbelief as the strong abs hardened beneath her hands. “So hard. So ripped. Much more than Sean’s abs”, she added while her hands roamed all over the tight eight-pack.

Her excited remarks filled with lust complementing his size sent more blood into Matt’s cock.

She saw a more prominent bulge forming inside the jock’s pants. Her finger played with the treasure trail running down from his bellybutton in the center of the lowest row of abs before her left hand disappeared into his pants. Another moaned gasp escaped her mouth as her hand discovered his cock. She tried closing her fingers around it but the still swelling shaft was too thick for her grasp.

Matt groaned as the frail fingers roamed along the length of his shaft. “I’m bigger than Sean in every way”, he said, “Check it”.

Gwen quickly retreated her hand. She yanked down his sweatpants and boxers in an eager motion. She breathed in heavily as the jock’s cock swelled to its full 10.5 inches and smacked hard against his eight-pack. “Wow”, she muttered as she stared at the huge jock in his full glory.

Matt stepped out of his pants and boxers, excited by the hot cheerleader’s reaction to his body. He pulled Gwen toward him and took off her shirt. He marveled at her firm, round breasts before freeing them from her bra. He leaned down to kiss her as his hands cupped her nice ass. He felt her hands roam across the mounds of muscle atop his wide back.

Gwen’s knees buckled slightly as she felt his rock-hard cock pressing against her belly. The head of the huge jock’s cock brushed against the bottom of her breasts. Her head began to spin from his deep kiss. Her left hand slid along his back, over his sides and grabbed hold of his 10.5 incher between them.

A shiver went through Matt’s mighty body as her frail hand clamped onto his cock.

Gwen broke their kiss and her hands travelled up to Matt’s protruding chest. She shoved him backwards, making the 283 pound athlete take a step back.

Matt felt the bed against the back of his knees and sat down atop it. He watched  with lust as Gwen pulled off her now soaked underpants.

Gwen smiled at Matt as she sat down atop his lap, his 10.5 incher standing up straight between them.

Matt moved in for another kiss and wrapped his mighty arms around her delicate body to pull her in. his tongue invaded her mouth and he felt her hands claw against his back as he deepened the kiss.

“Mmmm”, Gwen moaned as she was kissed more deeply. The strong mounds of muscle easily resisted her hands as she clawed against his broad back.

Matt felt some of her juices leak from her pussy and rub onto his thick quads as he broke the kiss.

Gwen inhaled deeply to recatch her breath. Her eyes zoomed in on the rock-hard 10.5 incher that pointed straight at the ceiling between them. Her hands reached for it and her fingers traced the veins that snaked along the lengthy shaft. She heard the huge jock groan and his erection throbbed under her touch. She moved her head down and gently licked the head of the 10.5 incher, letting her tongue tease the sensitive skin. Another groan escaped the jock’s mouth. She brought her mouth up to his ear. “I want you inside me”, she whispered excitedly.

Matt opened his eyes at her remark. He carefully grabbed her sides and lifted her. His thick biceps bulged from the movement, but didn't feel her weight.

Gwen giggled like a schoolgirl, a nervous laugh filled with excitement as she was lifted higher and higher. Her hands reached for the meaty, 23 inch biceps, groping the steely hard muscle that didn’t budge under her attempts to dig into it. “You’re so…hard. Feels like touching hot rocks”, she let out in between fastening breaths. Her hands slid along his arms, caressing the corded muscle atop his forearms. She looked down and saw that her pussy was right above the rock-hard cock. She looked straight into the huge jock’s eyes.

Matt saw the mixture of lust and a hint of fear in the cheerleader’s eyes. “You decide, Gwen. We’ll go as fast as you want”, he said as he held her perfectly still above his cock.

Gwen looked down and saw his large erection throb underneath her. Her lust for his majestic body overcame her instinctive fear. She grabbed hold of his meaty traps and got ready as she felt the thick head of his cock pushing against her pussy. “Do it”, she growled.

Matt gentle lowered her a bit, making the top of his 10.5 incher slide inside her very slowly. His tongue played with one of her nipples.

“Unpf”, Gwen moaned softly as electric shivers of pleasure exploded along her nipple through her. She lowered herself slightly and a scream of pleasure escaped her lips as the thick head slid fully inside her.

“Yeaughn”, Matt let out as the warmth of her pussy enveloped the top of his 10.5 incher. His mighty quads hardened somewhat as he pushed his cock further inside her.

Gwen’s mind span with pleasure and amazement of how gentle this huge man was treating her. This was nothing like the hurried fucks Sean gave her. “More”, she groaned in his ear before her mouth moved to his lips and kissed him passionately.

Matt felt her hands clamp harder onto his traps, not denting his steely muscle, as he pushed further inside her. He felt hot juices flow along the length of his shaft as his cock disappeared deeper and deeper inside her.

“So…big…so…hard…umpf”, Gwen grunted while two thirds of the 10.5 incher were now inside her. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and her hands clawed at the mounds of muscle spread across his wide back. “Bigger…than…umpf…Sean”, she let out as more pleasure flooded her body.

Her last remark only added to Matt’s excitement. The thought of completely dominating the star quarterback on the field and now giving his girlfriend more pleasure than Sean could ever do, turned him beyond his wildest dreams. He gentle lowered her a bit more. Her hot juices made his cock slid in more easily.

“Ah!... Yeaugn”, Gwen groaned when just over 8 inches of his cock were inside her. She threw back her head, arched her back, clamped hard onto the hard traps beneath her hands as her orgasm flooded her senses. “Euhghn… MORE”.

Matt felt her pussy tighten around his cock and her hot juices flowed profusely along his shaft. He eased deeper inside her.

“FUUUUCKUGHN”, Gwen screamed in extasy as the thick cock filled her deeper and deeper in its relentless invasion. “Oh…God…Matt…ughn”, she let out in between fast breaths. Her pussy spasmed around the jock’s dick that stretched it. She felt him getting even deeper inside her. “Biggest… so…thick…hard…never…had…ughn…so…mughnch…pleasure…pleaseughn”. Her hands balled into fist and she smacked them hard against his traps, her hands bouncing off the hard muscle.

Her screams only turned Matt on even more. He pressed his cock in even deeper and more incoherent sounds escaped her mouth. He lowered her down completely and drove his 10.5 incher completely inside her.

“HRAUGHN”, Gwenn screamed out as the thick head invaded her deeper than Sean had ever done. She felt his groin press against her and her orgasm only intensified. Her eyes rolled back as she felt his 10.5 incher throb inside her, sending a jolt through her body.

Matt began thrusting his cock back and forth, making her bounce up and down along the top part of his shaft. He felt his own breathing go faster and faster and a tingle started to spread inside his hefty balls.

“SO…ughn…strong…fuck”, Gwen yelped as more pleasure flooded her. “MORE…”

Matt got more and more excited from her awe-filled screams. He felt his balls drew tight. He was on the verge of exploding himself. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in against his body to devour her mouth in a deep kiss. The feeling of her delicate body against his own, muscle-filled torso sent him over the edge. He broke their kiss, threw back his head and a deep, thundering roar escaped his mouth as he came deep inside her.

Gwen groaned as she felt his thick, hot juices squirt deep inside her. She felt his mighty muscles tighten around her as his entire body tensed from his orgasm.

Matt pumped his loads inside her. Thoughts of his sexual prowess and his new, superior size flooding his mind. He kept pumping out more loads into her, feeling her get tighter and tighter around his cock and feeling his own juices drip from her atop his hard quads. When his orgasm finally cooled down, her delicate body was lying passed out against his heavily muscled chest. He gently pulled her from his still hard cock and put her down atop the bed. He got up and began hitting pose after pose in the mirror as he felt pure testosterone coarse through his veins.

“Mmmghn”

The faint grunt made Matt turn around and he saw Gwen sitting atop the bed, staring at him. He grinned at her and flexed his pecs in an impressive display of hard striations.

Gwen couldn’t believe that Matt was just standing there flexing. After a fuck, Sean was usually out for at least 15 minutes, but this man’s stamina was through the roof. put a finger in her mouth and sucked it as she watched him flex. Her other hand grabbed her own breast and played with the hard nipple. She noticed the huge jock’s half-hard cock harden as he hit another pose. “Come here”, she said and playfully motioned him over.

Matt walked over toward the bed, his cock inflating further with every step he took in her direction. He stopped in front of the bed, towering over her. He shivered a bit as she instantly took most of his 10.5 incher in her mouth and began sucking.

Gwen gagged as the thick cock filled her mouth. Her hands reached up and grabbed his balls.

Matt groaned as her hands clenched around his balls. He placed his hands atop his hips and let her suck him. Within seconds, he felt his balls draw tight and he began spraying his load into her throat.

Gwen gulped down as much as she could, but his balls quickly overstuffed her mouth with his cum despite his recent orgasm. Cum dripped along her lips and even from her nose as she pulled back. Her sight got dark as a final blast of his juices covered her face.

Matt sat down aside her, cleaned up her face and gently placed her on the bed. He laid down next to her and sank off in a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, Matt entered the infirmary at 7:30. He greeted the nurse and asked her if his buddy was okay.

“Mister Summers can return to his room. Make sure he takes rest the remainder of the week. No classes, no training. Just plain rest”, the nurse said.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t leave his bed, Miss”, Matt replied and motioned his roommate to join him.

Matt and Keith left the infirmary and began walking back to their room.

“You didn’t have to come over this early”, Keith said.

“No problem, man. I already hit the gym this morning and thought to pick ya up on my way back to our room”, Matt replied. “Did ya get some rest?”.

“Yep”, Keith answered. He felt his breathing getting heavier as he tried keeping up with his bigger roommate. Matt’s powerful, long strides proved too much for his own, still weakened body. He paused and grabbed hold of the wall to catch his breath. He felt his legs shake slightly from the effort.

Matt stopped as he didn’t got an answer on his question and turned around. He saw his roommate leaning against the wall a few feet backward and noticed the guy’s red face. “Keith, are you okay?”, he asked as he rushed back to his buddy.

“F…fine”, Keith let out, “Still a bit weak, though. Can’t keep up with you”.

“No worries. I’ll carry ya back to our room”, Matt replied and scooped up his roommate.

Keith felt the powerful arms lift him and the next moment he was leaning against his roommate’s muscular pecs as he was held across the guy’s torso like a child. “Don’t…don’t hurt yourself, Matt”, he let out as he wrapped his arm along the thickly muscled neck and let his head rest against the boulder-like shoulder.

Matt laughed a bit at the remark. “Trained my quads with heavier weights this morning. I think I can handle yar weight, bud”, he said and walked back to their room.

Keith felt comfortable and totally safe lying in the thick arms and leaning against the muscular torso. The sound of a blender made him jump up. “Wh…what?”, he mumbled.

“Ya want a shake too?”, Matt asked.

“Where…where am I?”, Keith asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“Back in our room. Ya fell asleep in my arms. Put ya on the bed when we came in”, Matt replied, “Well, care for a shake?”.

Keith watched his roommate’s arm bulge as the guy gulped down a double portion of protein shake straight from the blender. He nodded ‘yes’.

Matt prepared shake for his roommate and chugged down another double one himself as he watched Keith drink. “Ya might want tot take a shower, man. Yar still wearing yar football gear from yesterday”, he said grinningly and pinched his nose shut.

Keith looked down and only then the odor of dried sweat hit his nose. “You’re right, man. I stink”, he said and got up from the bed. He took two steps and his sight got blurry.

“Easy, man”, Matt stated and closed the distance between them to grab his roommate’s arm to support him. “Here, let me help ya.”

“What… are you doing, Matt?”, Keith asked as he felt his roommate pulling of his football gear.

“Ya can’t shower with yar clothes on, man”, Matt replied and noted his roommate’s reddening face, “Don’t be shy. I’ve seen ya naked in the locker room.”

Keith grinned and let his roommate help him out of his clothes. “Thanks, man. I’ve got it from here”, he said and walked into the bathroom. He had to grab the doorpost for some support. He somehow made it to the shower cabin. Then, a large shadow fell over him. He slowly turned around, closing his eyes shut for a moment tot stop his head from spinning, and stared at his roommate’s face.

“Ya don’t feel okay. Do ya?, Keith?”, Matt asked as he placed his hand atop his roommate’s shoulder.

“No, still weak”, Keith replied.

“Thought so. Come on, I’ll help ya get cleaned up”, Matt said and pulled off his own clothes. “Get in the shower”, he said as he stripped off his bowers and saw his roommate still staring at him.

“I…”, Keith began.

“Come on, man. We’ve showered a hundred times together after practices and matches”, Matt interrupted him and made the smaller guy step into the shower cabin.

Keith inhaled sharply as his buddy stepped inside the shower cabin with him. Standing this close to his roommate’s bulk made him feel a bit uneasy. Despite being 198 himself, he felt and looked like a child standing mere inches from the 283 pound jock.

“What’s wrong?”, Matt asked as he saw Keith’s quizzical look.

“If you get any bigger, you won’t fit into the shower any more. Your shoulders are almost against the glass”, Keith replied.

“That would be nice”, Matt answered with a grin. “Let’s get ya cleaned up, stnky”, he said and turned on the water.

Keith sighed as he felt the hot water rain down on him. He let his roommate soap him. He was surprised at the gentle touch of the huge man. He let his body being turned around so that his roommate could wash his back. “Would be nice”, he muttered.

“What?”, Matt asked as he noticed the mumbling.

“Thought it would be nice to see you get too big for the shower cabin. You would look awesome with more muscle”, Keith stated and let himself being turned around again.

“More muscle”, Matt replied as the image of his own, even bigger body popped up in his mind. He noticed his roommate moving down. “Keith, ya okay?”, he asked a bit panicked. Before he could say anything else, he felt his roommate’s lips around the top of his cock.

Inside Keith, the organism needed another feeding. It knew that the huge male’s seed was the best source to feed on. Seeing the organ between the guy’s lags starting to swell, it knew what had to be done. It grabbed full control of its hosts body and moved in.

“Ughn”, Matt groaned. He placed his forearms against the tilled wall, positioned his forehead against his crossed wrists and closed his eyes. He felt the hot water cascade down atop his wide back and the hot wetness of his roommate’s mouth engulf his rock-hard 10.5 incher. Despite having fucked Gwen five times that night, his cock was ready to go again.

The organism didn’t want to lose any time. Unlike last time when it had taking its time, it made its host suck with all his might onto the hard organ in his mouth.

“UGHN”, Matt rumbled as his balls blasted out their first load into the eager mouth. His eight-pack contracted in a hard flex as more loads followed.

The organism absorbed the energizing fluid at full speed. It had sensed the safeness and protection inside the huge male’s arms. It made its host’s right hand grab hold of the soft organ between his legs and stroke it to hardness. Within seconds, clouds of dust blasted from its hosts throbbing organ and began travelling upward as the cloud kept growing.

Unaware of what was happening below him, Matt kept pumping out more loads of cum into his roommate’s mouth.

The organism fell its host growing weaker and made him stroke out a fifth and final cloud of dust.

As Matt’s cock blew its eight load, he felt the mouth around his 10.5 incher slide away. He looked down and saw his roommate slumping against the tilled wall. He bent down, inhaling the cloud of dust that now filled the shower cabin, scooped up his roommate and turned off the water. He toweled off both their bodies, put his buddy’s boxers on and gentle placed the guy atop his bed. He made his way back to the bathroom to putt on his own boxers as he felt a rush of energy flood his own body. It was as if his 283 pound body ached to get back to the gym despite his heavy session an hour earlier. “Grow some more”, he grinned to his reflection as he put on his gym gear and went out.

The next part is still under construction, guys. 

Things are very busy at work these days, but i'll try and have the next part ready somewhere next week or a week later.