The Beach House (Chapter 8 added 1/12/2021)

marius777

Hey everyone! Well, it took me a little longer this time, but here’s the third chapter in my story. Before you start reading it, there are two things I’d like to note just to make sure we’re all on the same page:

1.     The events of this chapter take place nine months before the events of the previous two chapters, so before Will’s transformation had occurred.

2.     There isn’t much muscle in this chapter; it mainly serves to advance the plot. But don’t worry, there’s lots to come in the future!

With that said, enjoy!

Chapter 3

Back in September . . .

As soon as Ruby entered her room and shut the door behind her, she dropped her backpack, collapsed onto her bed and let out a huge sigh. She was absolutely spent; the past twenty-four hours had been a living nightmare.

She had just taken a brutal Chemistry exam that she’d had to stay up all night studying for, and the stress of the exam combined with sleep deprivation had given her a raging headache. She felt so awful that she honestly didn’t have the mental energy to worry about whether or not she’d done well; all she wanted to do now was close her eyes and take a nap.

However, the nap, as it turned out, was not meant to be. Just as Ruby felt herself starting to drift off to sleep, a knock at the door jolted her back awake.

“Who the fuck . . .?” Ruby whispered angrily to herself as she rolled out of bed to go answer the door. She was very irritated to have been disturbed, and whoever had knocked was about to get an earful.

But when she opened the door, all of her anger dissipated; standing in front of her was her boyfriend Will.

“Hey!” Will said, flashing her his adorable trademark smile. “Ι know you had a pretty tough exam today, so I brought you takeout. I thought you might want to just stay in and relax tonight.”

As he held up the plastic bag he was carrying, Ruby’s heart melted; it was unbelievable what an amazing boyfriend Will was. She hadn’t been dating him for very long, but in the short time that she had known him, he had proven himself to be the sweetest, most considerate guy she had ever met. He was constantly looking for things he could do to help her out or just make her happy, including bringing her little gifts and helping her with her Chemistry (she would probably be failing that class if it weren’t for him). Spending a night in with him sounded like exactly what she needed right now.

“Will, you’re a lifesaver!” she exclaimed as she pulled him into a tight hug. “There’s no way I would have had the energy to get up and walk down to the dining hall tonight. Thank you so much!”

“It was no trouble,” Will said, smiling sheepishly and hugging her back.

A few moments later, they had laid out the food on Ruby’s desk and were about to start eating when Will groaned, buried his face in his hands, and said,

“Oh fuck, the drinks; I must have left them on the counter at the restaurant.” Ruby laughed and said,

“That’s okay; I have some water bottles in the fridge.” She got up, grabbed two, and brought them back to the desk, handing one over to Will.

Ruby easily twisted the cap off of hers and started to eat, but after a few seconds she noticed that Will was still struggling with his. His face was starting to turn red as he strained with all his might, but the cap just wouldn’t budge.

“Here, give it to me,” Ruby said gently. She plucked it out of his hands, removed the cap without any difficulty, and handed it back to him.

“Thanks,” Will mumbled as he took the bottle back, his face now turning a deep shade of scarlet.

An uncomfortable silence fell between them as they began to eat; Will was carefully avoiding making eye contact with Ruby. Eventually, Ruby couldn’t stand it anymore and broke the silence by asking,

“Will, it doesn’t bother you that I’m stronger than you, does it?”

“No, of course not,” Will said hastily. “I mean, it makes complete sense that you’re stronger; your dad’s a personal trainer, and you’ve been lifting weights for years. I think that’s really cool. It’s just . . .”

“What?” Ruby asked.

“It’s just . . . my whole life I’ve always been pretty small and . . . not that strong.” Will said glumly, gazing down at the floor. “And because of that, I’ve had to put up with a lot of shit from people giving me a hard time about it, especially my brother. So it kinda sucks to be constantly reminded of all of that whenever I try to do something like opening a water bottle.”

“Well, you know,” Ruby said slowly. “You can do something about that. You may not be able to change your height, but you can totally gain some muscle if that’s what you want. I’d be happy to take you to the gym with me and walk you through some exercises. Would you be down for that?”

“I don’t know,” Will said reluctantly. “I feel like people would laugh at me.”

“No one is going to laugh at you.” Ruby said reassuringly. Then she added with a slight grin, “And if they do, they’ll have me to answer to.”

At that, Will laughed and said, “Okay then, I guess I’ll give it a try.”

- - -

The next day, just as they’d agreed, Ruby brought Will with her to the gym. As soon as they stepped inside the building, Ruby strode confidently over to the bench press, with Will following a little hesitantly behind her. She took some time to explain how to perform the exercise and then demonstrated the correct form by doing a warm-up set with the bar. After she was done, it was Will’s turn. He managed to do eight reps with pretty good form and then put the bar back. Now it was time to really get started.

Ruby added some weight to the bar, lay back down on the bench, and pumped out eight easy reps with 120 pounds. Once she was done, she stood up, crossed her arms, and frowned, thinking hard.

“I’m not sure how much you’ll be able to handle. Maybe we can start with 65?” She took some weight off of the bar, and Will positioned himself under the bench. He managed to eke out a few reps, but as he pushed the bar upward for the fourth time, his arms started shaking; it was obvious he couldn’t handle it.

“I’ve got it,” Ruby said from behind him, grabbing hold of the bar and helping Will move it back onto the rack.

“I guess we should take a little more off,” Will said, obviously disappointed at his failure to complete the set. They lowered the weight down to 55, which allowed Will to actually finish the set, albeit with some difficulty.

The rest of the workout went pretty much the same way, with Will struggling with just a fraction of the weight that Ruby could handle. After they had finished and were leaving the building, Ruby could tell that Will was upset with his lackluster performance; his eyes were aimed down at his feet, a scowl etched on his face.

“Hey, don’t feel bad about today,” Ruby said consolingly. “I know you weren’t happy with your lifts, but you won’t feel that way for long. People who are just starting out make a lot of progress really quickly; you’re gonna improve a ton in the next few months.”

“I hope you’re right,” Will mumbled, still looking down at his shoes.

- - -

As it turned out, Ruby had no idea just how right she was. Although he had gotten off to a rather unimpressive start, the rate at which Will was making strength gains was nothing short of astonishing. Within just a few weeks of regular training and disciplined eating, he had managed to double or in some cases triple the amount of weight he could handle on every exercise. Ruby was an experienced lifter and was very familiar with the concept of beginner gains, but this was on a whole other level; she hadn’t thought it was possible for someone to make so much progress so quickly.

If he keeps going at this rate, she though, he’s gonna pass me in no time! The thought was unnerving but also strangely exciting.

And his strength wasn’t the only thing growing; all the work he had been putting in at the gym was starting to bring about some noticeable physical changes. His shirts, which had once fit him comfortably, were now getting pretty tight around his chest and arms, and his pants were straining to contain his growing quads. It wouldn’t be long before he’d have to replace all of the clothes in his wardrobe.

But the biggest surprise had nothing to do with Will’s muscles or his strength. A few weeks into Will’s new training regimen, Ruby noticed something different about him that shocked her. They were walking to the gym together as had become their new routine, and as Ruby turned to say something to Will, she noticed with a start that her eyes were no longer level with his.

“Will, what the fuck? You’re taller than me!” She exclaimed incredulously. “We were the same height a few weeks ago but now you’re taller!”

“Huh, you’re right; I am,” Will said, noticing the height difference for the first time too. “I guess I wasn’t done growing.” The thought obviously pleased him; his chest puffed out a little, and a small bounce entered his step.

“I guess not,” Ruby said reluctantly, still examining him in disbelief. Things had started to get really strange, but, unbeknownst to Ruby, they were about to get even stranger.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4

As the weeks went by, Ruby expected Will’s progress in the gym to start slowing down; there was just no way he could continue putting on size and strength at such a fast rate. But Will wasn’t showing any signs of letting up any time soon. In fact, it seemed like his fast gains were just motivating him to push himself even harder. Ruby noticed a new intensity in him when they worked out together, the determination on his face whenever he strained to pump out just one more rep, and the gleam of pride in his eyes whenever he examined his progress in the mirror. It was official; Will had caught the iron bug. Bad.

But it wasn’t just the work that he was putting in at the gym that was contributing to his rapid growth. Whenever they went to the dining hall together, Ruby would watch in disbelief as Will inhaled staggering quantities of chicken, rice, and spinach, filling up a heaping plate and then going back for seconds and sometimes thirds. And when they weren’t in the dining hall, Will was constantly downing protein shake after protein shake, obviously determined to give his body all the resources it needed to grow. And it was working. Every time Ruby saw him, his muscles looked a little fuller, thicker, and rounder. He had been forced to go up a size in his shirts and pants a few weeks ago, but now even his new clothes were starting to look pretty tight; the sleeves of his t-shirts were riding up on his now noticeable biceps, and it was getting difficult for him to secure the top button on his polos due to his steadily expanding chest.   

As a result of all of his efforts, Will’s strength continued to increase, now even faster than before. Session after session, Ruby watched with a mixture of awe and dread while his lifts climbed up and up and up, growing ever closer to her own numbers. Until one day she realized he had finally passed her.

It was a Saturday, and they were relaxing together in Ruby’s room, having just returned from a brutal workout. They wanted to watch something on TV but were having trouble figuring out what. Will flipped through the channels, trying to find something they both wanted to watch, but Ruby kept shooting down everything he suggested. After a few minutes of idle channel-surfing, Will came across something that made his face light up.

“Oh, look! Jurassic Park!” Will said excitedly. “Let’s watch this!”

“No way, I hate this movie!” Ruby said, grabbing the remote from him and moving to change the channel. “Besides, you’ve seen it a million times. We’re watching something else.”

“How dare you talk that way about my favorite movie!” Will said with feigned indignation, snatching the remote back. “You’re gonna watch it again, and this time you’ll see why it’s so awesome.”

“You’re kidding yourself if you think I’m sitting through that garbage for the next two hours.” Ruby said with a laugh, lunging for the remote.

At this point, their struggle for control over the remote devolved into an all-out wrestling match. And as each fought to subdue the other, Ruby realized to her shock that she didn’t stand a chance. After just a few seconds, Will had managed to get on top of her and pin both of her arms above her head. She squirmed and fought her hardest to get free, but her strength, substantial though it was, was no match for his; she was completely immobilized and helpless.

As the realization that she was outmatched set it, Ruby stopped struggling. There was no point; Will was just too strong.

“Okay Will, you win,” Ruby said with a defeated sigh. “You can let me up now.”

After she admitted defeat, a triumphant grin spread across Will’s face, and he released his grip on her, allowing her to move freely again.

As she sat up and stretched though, Will’s expression started to change from triumphant to sheepish; it seemed like he might have been a little embarrassed about the way the two of them had decided to resolve their meaningless little dispute.

“Here,” he said, holding out the remote. “You can change it if you want. You were right; I’ve seen this a million times.”

“Glad you came to your senses,” she mumbled, taking the remote and finding something more agreeable to her. But even as they settled back into their earlier position, Will’s arm draped around Ruby’s shoulders, she felt that something had shifted between them. She used to view Will as this cute little nerdy guy that had been drawn to her like a moth to a light because of her assertiveness and unwavering self-confidence, which were traits that he had sorely lacked. But it had become impossible for her to see him that way anymore. In the past two months, Will had gained a lot of muscle and strength, and, as a result, he had developed a level of confidence and self-assuredness that had been completely absent before. These personality changes in combination with experiencing first hand just how strong he had become had caused Ruby to realize that Will was no longer her “pet” boyfriend; he was more than a match for her now, and she wasn’t so sure how she felt about that.

- - -

As time went on, Will continued to make progress in the gym, the already noticeable gap between them widening more and more by the day. After a few more weeks, Will had really left Ruby behind in the dust. He was so much stronger now that she had stopped comparing her lifts with his; they just weren’t in the same ballpark anymore. And his gains still weren’t showing any signs of slowing down.

And although Ruby was proud of the progress Will had made and was happy that he finally seemed comfortable in his own skin, she couldn’t help feeling a little stung that, in the space of only about three months, he had totally surpassed her at something that she had been working hard at for years. She tried to tell herself that it wasn’t fair for her to compare herself to him because he was a guy and guys have a biological advantage when it comes to this sort of thing, but she knew that that couldn’t be the whole story here. Will had put on much more muscle and strength than should have been possible in such a short time, even for a guy with large amounts of testosterone in his system. Something else was going on; she just wasn’t sure yet what.

- - -

As distracted as Ruby had been by Will’s gains, she hadn’t noticed that he’d also been growing in another way, not, at least, until after Thanksgiving break. They had both gone home to their families for the break, so they didn’t see each other at all until they came back four days later. Upon their reunion, Ruby noticed with a start that Will had gotten even taller. As he hugged her in greeting, she realized that her eyes were now barely level with his nose.

“Will, did you really grow again?” she asked, looking up at him in disbelief after they broke apart.

“Yeah, I did!” Will said brightly, pleased that she’d noticed. “I measured myself at home, and it turns out I’m 5’10 now!”

“But you were only 5’7 three months ago,” Ruby said weakly.

Will shrugged his now quite broad-looking shoulders. “I guess I still had some puberty left in me.”

“I guess you did,” Ruby said, her brow furrowed in thought.

Later that night, Ruby and Will were hanging out together in Will’s room, trying to enjoy some time together before they had to get back into their school routine the next day. At some point, Will decided he wanted to take a shower so that he would be ready to go straight to bed once Ruby left. He got up, gathered up his shower caddy, and walked out of the room to go to the bathroom down the hall. After he had been gone for fifteen or so minutes, he came back into the room, now wearing nothing but a pair of briefs. Ruby’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

As strange as it may have been, Ruby had actually never seen Will shirtless before. Their relationship up until then hadn’t really involved very much physical intimacy, nothing beyond a little kissing. The reason was that this was Will’s first ever relationship, and he had told her from the beginning that this stuff was all very new to him and that he wanted to take things slow. Ruby had respected that desire and hadn’t pressured him into doing anything he wasn’t ready for. Consequently, she was completely unprepared for the sight in front of her at that moment.

Will’s body had changed so dramatically in the past three months that it was hard to believe he had ever been little and skinny; every inch of it had filled out with rippling, powerful muscles. Ruby’s eyes were wide with awe as they traced the droplets of water that ran down his firm, meaty pectorals and then trickled onto his chiseled washboard six-pack and disappeared below his waistline. He grabbed a towel from the hook on the wall and reached up to dry his wet hair. As he did this, his biceps bulged to the size of softballs, causing Ruby’s mouth to go dry and her heart to hammer.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, Ruby couldn’t help but give voice to her amazement.

“Will!” she breathed, standing up and walking closer to get a better look at him. “You look . . . incredible!”

“Thanks!” Will said, with a slightly embarrassed laugh but grinning ear to ear from her compliment.

As Ruby continued to stand in front of him, transfixed by the sight of his unclad, muscular body, Will cleared his throat a little and tentatively said,

“You can touch if you want.” There was something unmistakably hopeful in the tone of his voice.

At Will’s encouragement, Ruby slowly drew a little closer and hesitantly extended a hand to feel his pecs. As soon as her hand made contact with Will’s chest, she almost gasped. The muscle was much firmer than she was expecting; it was almost like she was touching a warm rock. From this distance, she could also feel and see the light dusting of hair that was starting to grow in on Will’s chest and abdomen.

At this point, Ruby was beginning to grow a little bolder, and she moved on to explore, with both hands now, the rest of his upper body. She ran her fingers across his broad, rounded shoulders and then brought one hand down to squeeze one of Will’s biceps, which he obligingly tensed for her. This time, she actually did make a small noise of amazement as she felt a warm, rock hard ball of muscle fill her hand, forcing her fingers apart a little due to its size.

As Ruby felt up and admired Will’s body, she was becoming aware of the fact that her attention was having an effect on Will. A tent was beginning to appear at the front of his briefs, and the more she stroked and caressed his muscles, the longer and stiffer it became.

After a few more seconds, Ruby paused, looked down at the slowly growing bulge in Will’s briefs, and then looked back up at Will and locked eyes with him. Judging by the expression on his face, it was clear the two of them were thinking the same thing.

“Will,” Ruby said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. “Do you think . . . you’re ready?”

He nodded, his face the picture of decisiveness.

“Then so I am,” Ruby whispered, tilting her head upwards to give him a kiss.

She felt him return and deepen the kiss, smiling all the while, and then she gasped as he leaned down a little, wrapped his muscled arms around her waist, and hoisted her effortlessly into the air.

“Fuck, Will, you’re strong!” Ruby exclaimed as he supported her entire bodyweight with just his arms and carried her over to the bed. It was breathtaking how easily he could manhandle her.

Will laughed in response to Ruby’s exclamation, laid her down on the bed, and then hurriedly got to work removing her clothes.

“Do you have a condom?” he asked as he cast aside her bra, his eyes dark with lust.

“I think there’s one in my desk drawer,” Ruby said breathlessly. She watched as Will reached over, opened the drawer, and took out the condom. As he did, she said a silent thank you to herself for attending that safe sex workshop that gave out free condoms to the participants last week.

Condom now in hand, Will removed his briefs, and his hard, engorged cock sprang into view. He rolled the condom up along its length, positioned himself on top of her, and began to gently ease his length inside of her.

Ruby winced a little as she felt Will enter her; he was pretty big, so the fit was tight. But it was nothing she couldn’t handle. Within a few seconds, Will had worked his way comfortably inside of her and was starting to thrust.

The feeling of having sex with Will was unlike anything Ruby had experienced before. She closed her eyes and allowed the flood of sensations to wash over her. His hot breath on her face. Her hands tracing the divots of his wide, muscled back. And the waves of pleasure that were growing more and more intense as Will’s thrusts came faster and faster.

Eventually, the pleasure became so intense that it was almost unbearable. Ruby felt like she was losing control over her body; her fingers were clawing at Will’s back, her toes were curling and uncurling involuntarily, and she couldn’t seem to prevent a moan from escaping her throat. Within a few more seconds, the pleasure reached a peak, and she saw stars dance in front of her eyes as her entire body shook in ecstasy.

The sight of Ruby climaxing seemed to push Will over the edge too. She heard a deep growl escape his lips as he thrust into her very forcefully for one last time, and then he relaxed.

For a few seconds, they just stayed there in the same position, gazing at each other with stupid smiles on their faces and enjoying the warm afterglow that they were both experiencing. Then, Will slowly pulled himself out of her and removed the condom, tossing it into the trash can by the bed. They were both sweaty and gross, and Will’s cum had somehow managed to get all over the sheets. But neither of them cared; they didn’t have the energy to do anything now except curl up together and go to sleep. So they turned off the lights, climbed under the covers, and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow! LOVING this!  

A few clues I noticed:

Part 2.

=======================

“That’s how it’ll be for me too,” Will said with a sigh. “Once I finish my Bachelor’s degree, I’ll be going straight on to med school.”

Med school. That definitely made sense for Will, Nico thought. Will had always been an exceptionally gifted student, especially in science; Nico remembered hearing that he had won a gold medal in the International Chemistry Olympiad a few years ago.

======================

Part 3 Backstory.

===============================

Although he had gotten off to a rather unimpressive start, the rate at which Will was making strength gains was nothing short of astonishing. Within just a few weeks of regular training and disciplined eating, he had managed to double or in some cases triple the amount of weight he could handle on every exercise. Ruby was an experienced lifter and was very familiar with the concept of beginner gains, but this was on a whole other level; she hadn’t thought it was possible for someone to make so much progress so quickly.

If he keeps going at this rate, she though, he’s gonna pass me in no time! The thought was unnerving but also strangely exciting.

And his strength wasn’t the only thing growing; all the work he had been putting in at the gym was starting to bring about some noticeable physical changes. His shirts, which had once fit him comfortably, were now getting pretty tight around his chest and arms, and his pants were straining to contain his growing quads. It wouldn’t be long before he’d have to replace all of the clothes in his wardrobe.

But the biggest surprise had nothing to do with Will’s muscles or his strength. A few weeks into Will’s new training regimen, Ruby noticed something different about him that shocked her. They were walking to the gym together as had become their new routine, and as Ruby turned to say something to Will, she noticed with a start that her eyes were no longer level with his.

“Will, what the fuck? You’re taller than me!” She exclaimed incredulously. “We were the same height a few weeks ago but now you’re taller!”

“Huh, you’re right; I am,” Will said, noticing the height difference for the first time too. “I guess I wasn’t done growing.” The thought obviously pleased him; his chest puffed out a little, and a small bounce entered his step.

“I guess not,” Ruby said reluctantly, still examining him in disbelief. 

===============================

Part 4

================================

As distracted as Ruby had been by Will’s gains, she hadn’t noticed that he’d also been growing in another way, not, at least, until after Thanksgiving break. They had both gone home to their families for the break, so they didn’t see each other at all until they came back four days later. Upon their reunion, Ruby noticed with a start that Will had gotten even taller. As he hugged her in greeting, she realized that her eyes were now barely level with his nose.

“Will, did you really grow again?” she asked, looking up at him in disbelief after they broke apart.

“Yeah, I did!” Will said brightly, pleased that she’d noticed. “I measured myself at home, and it turns out I’m 5’10 now!”

“But you were only 5’7 three months ago,” Ruby said weakly.

Will shrugged his now quite broad-looking shoulders. “I guess I still had some puberty left in me.”

“I guess you did,” Ruby said, her brow furrowed in thought.

===================================

Comment:  "Hmmm.  There are more things going on here than are thought of in all your philosophies, Horatio."  

[Like a little Organic Chem at work?  Hmm?  Intruiging!]

Great writing - well paced, suspenseful and  believable - just!   Thank  you for this!  

• Like 6