The Beach House (Chapter 8 added 1/12/2021)

marius777

More than likely, Dustin will not be permitted the experiment.   

Dustin may gdt discouraged and end up shrinking after moping at how unfair stuff has become while Will continues to grow into inhuman proportions.   I could see Will hit 8 or 9 feet and over 500 pounds of muscle.  

Maybe Will should put the final nail in the coffin and take over the band making it wildly successful just because of his massive physique.  

• Like 1

I'd been wondering about this story recently and I suppose others have as well!  I just reread it and I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Nico and Will.

• Like 1

Hey, everyone! It looks like people have been thinking about this story again recently, so I just wanted to reassure you that I have every intention of finishing it - there will probably be three more chapters. I'm sorry I haven't updated it in a while - I've just had a pretty busy schedule this semester, and, on top of that, I've also been feeling pretty miserable lately because I'm dealing with a major disappointment in my personal life, so I haven't really had the motivation to write. But my classes end tomorrow, so I'll have more free time really soon, which means there may be a new chapter in the near future! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, marius777 said:

Hey, everyone! It looks like people have been thinking about this story again recently, so I just wanted to reassure you that I have every intention of finishing it - there will probably be three more chapters. I'm sorry I haven't updated it in a while - I've just had a pretty busy schedule this semester, and, on top of that, I've also been feeling pretty miserable lately because I'm dealing with a major disappointment in my personal life, so I haven't really had the motivation to write. But my classes end tomorrow, so I'll have more free time really soon, which means there may be a new chapter in the near future! 

Oh man, am I not familiar with this feeling :(

Don't worry @marius777,  I know that you can't force inspiration and free time to just manifest :D your story is really amazing, and whether you continue it or not, I'll make sure to read everything you post! :lol:

• Thanks 1

Yeah I kind of prefer quality over quantity take your just time don't rush or force yourself cause if your not feeling it then it shows. Besides the things going on in your life kind of take priority over finishing the story for some random muscle loving nerds(myself included 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...