His father returned to the lab and saw the creature he unwillingly created. The creature then said, on a deep thick voice:

"Hello father".

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"I am your son, Grant, or I used to be Grant, I'm not sure of my new name, now, I can't possibly go as Grant after this change, this metamorphosis. Thank you, Father, you did this to me, and I, in return, will transform you"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

"I must spread my seed, and you are bond to become my father and brother. I will transform you and you will become like me, only then can we become a family again. Only then can we be as equals. This research project is over, is a success, we will have long years to catch up, and this will be a new beginning, prepare yourself."

Anthony first instinct was to run, and run he did, but Grant was faster. Grabbing his father, he gave him a hug, as if prepping his father for the upcoming transformation. Grant roared and siringes came from his nipples and into the body of Anthony. Much to his horror, the cock of Grant also injected his seed on Anthony's scrotum. It was painful and Anthony felt many things at once, as betrayal, confusion, anger, disgust. He wanted this to be over. It was a long minute, after that, Grant released his father, and said

"It is done, you shall transform"

And he did, Anthony couldn't handle the pain and went on his knees, crying, begging for mercy, asking why this was happening to him, Grant observed proudly.

"You will enjoy this. Embrace your new being, father, you and I will be one!"

The muscles of the man came to life, his pecs inflated, becoming like balls of so big, so strong, so powerful, so did his abs, every single ab enhanced and sculpted in a raw masculine way. He was roaring now, feeling pain, and resisting the pleasure. 

"FEEL THIS, FATHER, BECOME A GOD, EMBRACE THE TRANSFORMATION"

The muscles of the man were a wonder to behold, his clothes were ripping now, slowly revealing an extremely powerful body, even more powerful than of his son. He was roaring, resisting as he could, but he knew it was a lost battle. His dogtag was revealed in the change, was hidden beneath his disappearing clothes, ripping sheets covering his powerful muscles.

"YOU SEE THIS TAG, ANTHONY YOU ALWAYS WANTED THIS, EMBRACE, BECOME ONE WITH YOUR SON, WE ARE BROTHERS"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! UHHHH UGAH!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BEING REFORMED, I CANT RESIST ANY LONGER"

"YOU WILL BE TRANSFORMED"

"I WILL BE TRANSFORMED, SON"

"DONT CALL ME SON, WE ARE NOT FATHER AND SON ANY LONGER, WE ARE SUBLIME SOLDIERS! CALL ME SATURN"

"I WILL BE ZEUS"

"YOU WILL BE REMADE"

"I WILL BE REMADE"

By each passing sentence, the voice of Anthony became octaves low.

"YOU WILL IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE"

"I WILL IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE"

"YOU WILL SUBMIT TO THE ENHANCEMENT WITHOUT WORRY"

"TRANSFORMATION, I DEPOSIT MY LIFE IN YOU, CHANGE ME, I WANT MORE"

"YOU WILL SUBMIT TO THE ENHANCEMENT WILLINGLY"

"I SHALL TRANSFORM"

"YOU ARE EAGER TO BECOME AN ENHANCED SOLDIER"

"I AM A SUBLIME SOLDIER, AND I AM ZEUS, UGAH!"

"YOU ARE PROUD TO BE ENHANCED"

"I KICK MY CHEST WITH PRIDE, AND I EMBRACE YOU, SATURN"

"YOU WILL SPREAD THE SEED"

"I WILL SPREAD THE SEED"

"YOU EMBRACE THE CHANGE WITH PASSION"

"I EMBRACE IT WITH PASSION"

"YOU WILL ROAR"

"GROOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL" "ROOOOOAAAARRR"

He tried to resist but he could not, and Anthony turned into Zeus. The transformation was over, and former father and son first bumped their chests in salutation, then hugged each other. They were reunited.

Saturn knew Zeus had to release himself, so he dedicated of turning this into a rite of passage for his former father. Grabbing his huge cock, he masturbated his father with vigor, as he roared almost breathless, when he came, he licked his father seed, feeling stronger with every gulp. 

• Like 11

Here is the before and after of Anthony. Like I said before, if you prefer to leave it to your imagination you don’t have to see it

0350045E-9E15-4526-B0C5-953F6AA3BC81.jpeg

66B19789-83D3-45A0-8EC9-0C26E8EED460.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 12:55 AM, Trio said:

The transformation was over, and former father and son first bumped their chests in salutation, then hugged each other. They were reunited.

Saturn knew Zeus had to release himself, so he dedicated of turning this into a rite of passage for his former father. Grabbing his huge cock, he masturbated his father with vigor, as he roared almost breathless, when he came, he licked his father seed, feeling stronger with every gulp. 

Quite good, I especially loved these last few lines... but far too quick!

You should do a sequel with father and son enjoying each other's bodies, posing and flexing until their dicks are so big they can't hold on anymore, then masturbating each other while admiring their huge muscles!

This site needs more stories like that. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2020 at 10:58 AM, MuscleFrot said:

You should do a sequel with father and son enjoying each other's bodies, posing and flexing until their dicks are so big they can't hold on anymore, then masturbating each other while admiring their huge muscles!

This is such a great idea! I should work on it asap! Thank you so much for it! I will do a part 3 with the other brother; but meanwhile I should do an interlude

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 10:58 AM, MuscleFrot said:

Here is the interlude of the story, I hope you like it 

• Like 1