Chapter 8

Brenna tossed the three hundred fifty plus pound ex-boyfriend, Arthur, at me. His head snapped forward as he bounced off my chest. I grabbed the chains just before he’s out of reach and snapped him back. His head whiplashed, his forehead struck my sternum. He shook his head as I ran a hand over the side of his head. “Grrrr...so you’ve been a bad little boy, huh? What did you do that deserves me breaking you?”

“Art cheated at Jenga.”

I stopped and blinked. An extremely puzzled expression crossed my face as I tilted my head to the left and stared at Brenna’s grinning face. “Jenga?” She nodded her head like a bobble head doll in the back window of a car going down a country gravel road.

“Yeah. He grew an extra arm with a single finger to get a piece.”

“A huh wha?”

“Yeah. An arm right in the middle of his chest,” she brought her right arm across her chest so that her forearm was between her tits. She pointed her index finger out of a fist and made a jabbing motion. “Punched that piece right out.”

I dropped Art and stepped towards Brenna. He hit the floor with a thud and a moan. “Are you fucking KIDDING ME?”

She playfully punched my abs and said, “We can do that ya know. Take any shape we want.” She batted her eyes, stroked my chest and said seductively, “I can grow a dick if you like.”

I put a hand on a hip, pinched the bridge of my nose with the other hand and said, “Oh, my God.”

I felt Art caressing the back of my leg and glute. “Please, sir. Bren is right, I’ve been a very, very bad puppy. I need to be punished. Hard.” Anticipation pulsed off of him like a heartbeat.

I don’t know how, but my expression became even more puzzled. “Puppy? Let me guess. He’s a rottweiler.”

“Pembroke Welsh Corgi,” Brenna replied as she slowly sank to her knees and began stroking my cock with hands that barely encompassed my shaft.

Art clung to my leg and kissed my hip. When I looked down at him he said, “Sir, if this form doesn’t please you I can be…” his skin rippled as if a million ants were crawling under it as he shrank. His appearance solidified as a thin, teenager, “...a helpless, weak twink or…”, his body increased in mass; muscles filling and hardening until his physique rivaled mine, “...someone that can almost resist your might.”

“His cock just twitched. Keep going.”

Art continued, “You’ll have to overpower me at every turn. Force me to…

“...and we got precum.” I felt Brenna’s tongue lick the tip of my cock and moaned. “Mmmm, you naughty boy; sweetening yourself.” I whipped my head in her direction and snarled at her daring to juvenilizing me. “Bruce,” she radiated an instant of fear then said with a serious expression. “Art saw your posts and found me. He wants this. You can’t really hurt him or me,” she smirked, amusement lapped against me, “so go nuts.

I growled as I reached down, grabbed the thick, four inch steel chains restraining Art. I curled him and those chains until his eyes were level with mine and his toes barely touched the floor. I pressed his massive chest to my superior one and moved my head close to his. I grabbed his skull with my free hand before he could pull his head back. “You know what I’m gonna do to you? You want to be punished? I’m going to school you in pain, mutt.”

He laughed as he raised his arm, shattered the chains and dropped to his feet. I saw that he’s only an inch or two shorter than me. Confidently, he exclaimed, “Not if I do it to you first!” and swung his fist at my abs.

At the last possible instant before his fist made contact I flexed my ten-pack into an impenetrable armored wall. To this day, when Authur licks and sucks my godlike cock like an obedient dog or I make him scream in pleasure and pain, I relish in the confident expression on his face being replaced by puzzlement then morphing into confusion and terror as he shattered every single bone in his hand on me. I gave him a toothy grin right before my right upper cut to his chin snapped his head back and launched him into the air. When his abs were at my shoulder level I drove my left fist into his midsection until I felt his spine, bending him in half and sending him flying across the room. 

Let me take this moment while Art is airborne to tell you a bit of history about my house. My two bedroom, two bath home was built in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis by a retired steelworker. The whole house was built, supposedly, to withstand a nuclear attack. For instance, it had two foot thick reinforced poured concrete basement, cinder block walls and vertical steel I-beams throughout to support the two inch thick steel roof. It was sitting on the market for years until I found it. I got it for a steal at 180k under the market value. The real estate agent was really cute and had great tits, but dumber as a box of rocks. Anyway, Art is headed for one of those I-beams now. 

He crashed into the 10 megaton proof wall and bounced off. He broadcasted pleasure and a loud moan as he hit the floor face first so hard the house shook. I heard Brenna behind me moan, felt the wave of lust emanate from her and smelt her arousal.

I jumped forward, landing over his shoulders and reached down between my legs to yank his head up by the hair on the back of his head. His brown, dilated, eyes stared in disbelief as I rammed my cock into his mouth five times, battering the back of his throat, before tossing him like a ragdoll into the wall on my left. I charged Art when he landed on the floor and flipped him onto his back with a savage kick. I sat on his chest, pinning his arms under my legs, grabbed his neck with my left hand and squeezed. I pulled back my right fist.

I drove it into his skull.

The powerful impact of my fist into his head sounded like a walnut being cracked open. Skin and muscle tore and ruptured. Bone fractured and shattered. An eye burst like an overripe orange. As I pulled back my arm for another blow in his skull reinflated and his skin healed. The dark blood on his face remained. Almost orgasmic pleasure blasted out of him with an undertone of panic and fear. I crushed his skull over and over. Every blow I delivered was a sign of my dominance, my superiority. Every blow I delivered demonstrated Arthur’s inadequacy, his inferiority. His attempts to heal himself took longer after each of my attacks until he couldn't regenerate again. By that time there was little to no pleasure to be felt in him; only intense panic and horror at vastly underestimating my power. A tsunami of terror cascaded over me from Brenna. I became drunk on that energy. I sucked it all in.

With a gurgling voice Art pleaded, “O-Oh, G-gods, please, n-no! I-I’ve had enough!” His face looked like three day old roadkill. Blood, spit and brains dripped from my upraised sledgehammer-like fist. I put my full weight on his chest, fractured ribs and forced all the air out of his lungs. Blood and spit exploded past his lips. Then, slowly, I stood up and looked at the mutt down my nose and over my colossal chest. I watched as he whimpered and his eyes grew wide with terror as I amplified my cock; long enough for me to nearly lick it myself, twice as thick as it had ever been that day and hard enough to make a tank lose its virginity. Twice. His once respectable penis shrank and retracted into his abdomen in embarrassment of its inadequacy seeing his supreme rival in action.

“You've had enough? Well...I haven't.” I stepped backwards and grabbed one of his ankles. Pushing aside any furniture that was in my way I dragged him to the center of the room. I spun him over my head with my weaker arm until his screams past their crescendo. By that time my cock was coated in precum. I released his ankle and threw him across the room, into an inward facing wall corner. When he hit it he gave a high pitched scream as his spine snapped in two.

I looked around the room as I took my time walking to where he fell. Brenna was cowering in a corner in a pool of girl cum trembling in fear, a forgotten thick dildo in her cunt. I roared, threw a most muscular pose and greedily devoured the blast of fear and submission from both of them. When I reached Art he gasped for breath through a face that no longer allowed breathing. He tried clawing away from me when he felt my superior presence. I knelt down, yanked his head up and growled, “Heal your spine or I will tear the head off your body and fuck your dead throat!” I watched as his disks and vertebrae slowly realigned. I released and roughly patted his head and said, “Good, mutt. I WILL have you feel every inch of my cock as I rip your insides apart.” He renewed his petty attempts to escape. I generously let him crawl until his feet were a yard in front of me. I then grabbed his ankle in an iron grip and dragged him onto my cock. He tried to kick and get loose...in vain.

Art found his screaming voice when my first thrust shredded his sphincter muscle and shattered his pelvis. I didn't give him any respite before I fully pulled out and drove my god cock in deeper. I kept forcing my weapon into him, rerouting his intestines into a direct line to his stomach, entering his stomach, and, finally, breaching his esophagus. Over the next hour I forced him to open his mouth every time I entered balls deep. It was amusing to see the head of my cock peeping in his mouth from the other side.

When I had my fill of the mutt and was assured that he fully understood and painfully felt his pitiful status I stood with him still impaled on my godhood. His arms and legs twitched, his one good glazed over eye stared at me. “Let that be a lesson to you, MUTT. I am GOD compared to you!” He slowly blinked that eye in acknowledgment and submission. With a growl I flicked him off me. He fell on the opposite side of the main room. I casually walked over to him. “I think the human form of you will understand this,” I said with my fists on my hips as I pointed my cock at his broken face and blasted a huge load of cum into the wounds. He moaned and stuck his torn tongue to lick the thick fluid. “The mutt form understands this.” I loosened my control on my bladder and doused his whole head in urine. He wept as he accepted his position beneath me: figuratively and literally.

“You-you’re n-not supposed to be that p-powerful,” I heard Brenna whisper. She tried to go further into the corner when I turned my gaze upon her. I walked towards her. Tears streaked her cheeks. She screamed, “What are you going to do to me! I’M NOT INTO PAIN! OH, GODDESS! DON’T HURT ME!” As I got closer to her she curled herself into a tight ball, legs against her breasts, arms over her head.

When I stood in front of her, towering over her, I paused and growled. She shreked and trembled to the point of spasming. As I knelt on one knee I diminished my physique and cock. I stroked Brenna’s incredibly powerful left shoulder and upper arm. “Shhh. It’s ok. I just gave him what he wanted...needed.”

She wailed behind a curtain of black hair, “You almost KILLED HIM!”

I’m taken aback by her distress for an ex-boyfriend. If something happened to Valerie, I would be concerned, but not as much as Brenna was for Arthur. I turned my head and looked at Art. His breathing was shallow and blood trickled from his mouth and ass. “Brenna, Arthur isn’t your boyfriend, is he?”

“He,” she said, her voice barely above a whisper, “was my brother.”

Was? “Brenna, I thought you said I couldn’t really…”

“Neither of us knew what you turned into.” She lifted her head and looked at me with watery cat eyes. “What happened to you?”

I heard in my head, ‘I became a monster.’ Some part of me paused, then continued, ‘They’re skin-walkers. Wouldn’t changing...’

“If Arthur changed could he live?” I asked anxiously.

She lowered her head and whispered, “I don’t know.”

I dashed over to Art and cradled his head in my hands. “Arthur, if you changed would you heal faster?”

His remaining eye, red from burst blood vessels, swiveled to me. He weakly nodded his head and tried to speak, “Tub...water…”

I gently picked him up in my arms. “Brenna! He needs to get in water!”

She looked at me in confusion. Then realization flashed on her face and she muttered something in her native language. She sprang to her feet and sprinted towards the bathroom. I followed with Art in my arms. By the time I reached the bathroom she was kneeling beside the tub and had turned the faucets on full blast. Art weakly pointed at the tub as I knelt and lowered him in. When he sank to the bottom I tried to lift his head above the water. Brenna swatted my hands away, pointed to Art’s neck and said, “Watch.” Deep gashes formed along Art’s neck. The exposed flesh was deep red, but the wounds didn’t beed. He developed gills. Brenna sighed and turned to face me with a deadly expression. “You’ve done enough. Now get out.”

“Won’t you need any…”

Brenna snarled at me, “I said, GET OUT!” Her leather catsuit was shredded by her expanding muscles as she grabbed my neck, stood and flung me into the hallway. I hit the wall with enough force to make the walls shake and knock the wind out of me. As I slid down the wall, just before she slammed the door shut, I thought I saw tentacles growing from her back.

I gasped for breath and heard, “Well, you really fucked that up didn’t you?”

I turned my head towards that voice and saw a massive bodybuilder in T-shirt and jeans filling the hallway. I lept to my feet, ready for a battle and filled myself with power.

Except nothing happened

“I put a hold on that for now, so just settle down.” I cocked back my arm and threw a punch at his abs. I fell forward as my fist hit...nothing.

I exclaimed, “What the fuck!” as my face hit the floor. I spun onto my back and saw him kneeling down beside me.

“If you haven’t guessed yet, I’m not really here. I’m,” he tapped my forehead, “all in our head.”

“What?!”

“I’m you, Bruce. Or rather,” he said as he morphed into what I used to look like, “I’m what you used to be.”

“Oh, great. Now I’ve got a tumor.”

“You’ve got something worse than a fucking tumor, buddy. When you killed Terry you goddamn almost killed the person we were. I only survived because I tore myself from you. Remember Brenna enhanced our id?” I nodded my head. “Well, I’m our enhanced ego.”

Fucking great. “So what do I call you?”

The bathroom door opened and the hallucination disappeared.

“You usually call me Brenna. Right now you can call me really pissed off and incredibly scared.” Brenna knelt beside me, her leather catsuit in tatters, in the same spot where my phantom had just been and put a hand on my chest. Her claw-like nails drew blood as they dug into my skin, pinning me to the floor. “Tell me what happened to you today, in detail, or I swear by the goddess, if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll rip your throat apart.”

I began to recount my day to her starting with Tony driving me to the gym and ending with me opening my front door. Her cheeks became flushed and her nipples hardened with each description of me dominating and subjugating lesser beings. By the time I described how I put holes in the hood of Deb’s car and fucked hard enough to push it thirty feet her breath had quickened, a wet spot formed at her crotch and wanton lust pulsed off of her. “Wow,” she uttered when I finished five chapters worth of exposition, “you really took the whole Alpha Male aspect to heart, didn’t you?”

I slowly slid a hand to the razor-sharp clawed hand that was holding me down. I lifted her hand off my chest and placed it on my cock. “You said to take what I want. I have and I will continue to do so. You’ve freed me to be what every human male wished, dreamed, he were. The Alpha of all alphas. The embodiment of all things male...massively muscular...ultra powerful...uber dominative” She started to stroke my rapidly hardening godcock as I roughly squeezed and mauled a breast with my other hand. Her eyelids drooped, her mouth dropped open and she began to pant. “How’s Arthur?”

“He-he’s recovering. He s-s-said th-that he’ll heal in a d-day or s-s-s-so. He...he said that was the best fuck he’s every ha...had, which is why you-you’re still alive.” She paused, pouted and squeezed my now steel hard pillar of cock. “You’re not p-pl-playing f-f-fair.”

“Who said any of this had to be fair? Have you forgotten, cat, that I AM YOUR OWNER?” I explosively crunched my abs to sit up while ripping the remaining catsuit off her, grabbing her head and forcing her mouth to envelop my throbbing godhood. She offered no resistance as I repeatedly thrust upwards into her mouth, battering the back of her throat. As I reclined the ‘gluck’ sounds from her throat echoed in the hallway. After a half minute of brutalizing her throat I jammed her head down to my cock’s root and held her head down. Her throat barely had time to adjust to my girth before I pulled my shoulders as far forward as they could go, then, explosively, thrust them back into the floor. The equal and opposite reaction launched me to a standing position. Brenna’s body was under me, between my legs, while I still held her head down on me. I had her in a helpless, unbalanced position. I took full advantage of that and savagly fuck her rippling throat for a full minute.

I pulled her off after those ferocious sixty seconds, flexed and squeezed every muscle she could see and growled, “What am I to you?”

She looked up at me with a confused expression, spit and precum covering her cheeks and chin. “Y-you’re, Bruce.”

I snarled as I pulled her to her feet and slammed her front against the hallway wall and pin her head. I kicked her legs apart and speared her cunt. She screamed, then begged, “Bigger! I want to feel you tear my cunt!” I threw power into my cock, making it lengthen to half the size I used on Arthur, but to a girth would rip a human female in half, and started violently fucking her. My hips are a blur as I took her cunt deeper and deeper while she babbled and wailed. With a final battering blow my balls swung up to crash into her clit. I’m balls deep and yet haven’t felt her cervix. She was changing herself internally to fit my godhood.

I delivered a few fierce cock-blows to her cunt. When she screamed in organism and her girl cum squirted the wall I bellowed, “WHAT AM?!”

Through ragged breath she replied, “You-you’re the human I made into a god!”

I roar as I yanked my cock out. Brenna gasped at the sudden empty feeling. I pressed the thick cock head against her ass. “NO! BRUCE! NO ONE HAS EVER...” I rammed eight inches of my godly cock in her virgin ass. “AAAUUHHH!!!!” My cock, lubricated with her cum, slid in. The only resistance was her tight rectum. That resistance was easily torn through. Soon I am again, balls deep and fucking hard.

I scream, “WHAT AM I!!!”

“YOU’RE....YOU’RE...MA-AAAAHHHHH!!!!” she screamed as the biggest orgasm she’s ever had ripped through her. I pulled out of her very red ass and let go of her head. Her legs and arms twitched as she slid down the wall.

I heard the bathroom door open behind me. I turned my head and saw a mouth at the end of a long tube above my shoulder. The mouth said, “Will you two keep it down. Some of us are trying to heal.” I turned and watched the tube and the mouth retreat into the bathroom and a tentacle slam the door closed.

I whipped back to Brenna, passed out on the floor, and snarled. ‘Just stop it.’ I heard in my head. ‘She’ll realize what we are soon enough.’ I took a deep breath and relaxed. Suddenly I felt very tired. I checked my watch. It was almost midnight. I’d been awake for over eighteen hours. I stifled a yawn and picked Breena up in a princess carry. She softly whimpered as I took her to my bedroom and laid her on the bed. I got her under the covers and put the pillow under her head. I climbed into the other side of the bed and got comfortable. Brenna rolled over to face me, snuggled into my chest and started purring. I blinked twice and fell asleep. Or so I thought.

When I opened my eyes at 7:00 the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and I gotta take a piss. After I extracted my cock from Brenna’s hand I got out of bed, took two steps towards the bathroom and stubbed a toe on the bed frame like I usually did most mornings. Cursing and promising myself for the thousandth time to rearrange the bedroom I limped to the master bathroom and relieved myself. I sniffed my armpit to see if I needed to take a shower and found the scent of my antiperspirant. Puzzled, I checked the towel that hung on the towel rack; it was wet. I’m even more puzzled and now confused. I walked to the side of the bed Brenna’s laying on and asked, “Hey, Brenna, did you give me a shower last night?”

She waved a hand in my general direction, “Go away...you kept me up all night.”

“I did?”

“Yeah...made me suck you while you read…” she said and snorred.

None of this made any sense. Nothing usually made sense until I had a cup of coffee so I started towards the kitchen. When I’m at the hallway bathroom’s door I knocked and opened it. A mass of tentacles flowed out of the tub and onto the floor. “Hey, Art. You doing ok?” Something that was an approximation of a human hand came out of the water and gave a thumbs up. “You need anything?” The hand made a loose fist and shook like a human would shake their head to say ‘no’. “Let me know if you do, ok?” The hand nodded and sunk back into the water.

I yawned and made my way into the kitchen without any more stubbed toes and started a pot of coffee without opening my eyes. I leaned against the counter as the coffee maker bubbled and sputtered. When it clicked from the ‘making coffee’ mode to the ‘trying to keep it hot for the rest of the day’ mode I grabbed a mug and poured myself some elixir of life. I took a sip and let the caffeine molecules do their stuff. When I felt more awake I opened my eyes and saw a post-it note on the coffee maker. I pulled it off and read it; “Now that I’m awake check out the books K gave us.” I swallowed a mouthful of coffee, set down the mug and rolled my eyes. It was too early in the morning for split personally crap. I staggered to the main room and realized all the furniture was back in its proper place except for my duffel bag. I left it by the front door, but now it was by the La-Z-Boy recliner. I sat down in my favorite chair and opened the bag. Right on the top were the books. The first book had a post-it note that read, “Open this to the bookmark.” I sighed and opened the book to the bookmarked page. On that page were the last chapter’s study questions. I read the first question and immediately knew the answer.

“Wha the fuck?” I muttered. I opened the second book, scanned the table of contents and found the last chapter. I flipped the pages to that chapter’s questions and read them. The answers to each question popped into my consciousness as soon as I saw the sentence’s question mark. The same thing happened with the third book. Did I stay up all night and cram for my new job? I flipped the back cover of the book to close it. On that back cover is another post-it note. This one simply said, “You’re welcome.”

I dug through the rest of the duffel. I found the socks, shorts and the Superman shirt Steve gave me all clean. Keena must have grabbed the shirt off the dumbbell rack after I…

My ringing phone in the duffle bag broke my self reflection. I rummaged around in the bag until I found the phone. By the time I lifted the phone to my ear the caller had hung up. Grumbling I unlocked my phone and saw that I had more phone calls and text messages than normal. I opened the text app and tapped on the unknown number at the top of the list. The messages read;

Saturday 9:57 PM: “Hi. Debra gave me this number. Is this REALLY your dick?”

Saturday 10:05 PM: “That’s gotta be fake. You prob have a little pencil dick.”

Saturday 11:18 PM: “OMG! Debra called and told me how you fucked her. We have to meet.”

Sunday 12:03 AM: “I need to see you.”

Sunday 12:14 AM: “Please answer! I need a good hard fuck!”

The next twenty messages devolved from that last message into the stereotypical desperation of an under-sexed housewife. The message stream ended with a short video of a nude petite woman with 36C tits and a tight core fingering her pussy and begging me for my cock. She included her address.

I smirked and put the phone on ‘do not disturb’. Let her stew in her own wet pussy for a while. I needed to plan how I was going to destroy her, her husband and make everything theirs mine.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

We are unto some Jekyll and Hyde territory now and im loving it.

I did feel bad for Art. He wanted to have a great time and he got wrecked.

Im sure Brenna can take back what she gave to him that will be something to read about. The reaction learning he can get back to be the guy he was before

• Like 1

Chapter 9

Deb had handed me a gold mine with a diamond mine attached to it.

While sitting in the kitchen and devouring my sixth sausage, cheese and broccoli omelet prepared by Brenna and my third large glass of milk I re-read the reverse address lookup research I had done on the address the woman sent. I won’t bore you with all the details of how I did that research, I’ll just give you the executive summary.

433 Woodward Drive, Madison, Wisconsin. Bought by Mr. & Mrs. Kesselbaum two years ago for 3.5 million - in cash. Built in 2003 on the north shore of Lake Mendota. Original lot was one acre. However a year ago Mr. Kesselbaum bought the neighboring homes and bulldozed them to expand the lot to three acres. Three bedroom, five bath, 13,140 sq ft. It features 300 feet of shoreline, a forty foot dock and a 2,000 sq ft patio. Satellite photos show recent construction of a large garage and a few smaller buildings on the expanded lot. 

Ronald Kesselbaum. Former Navy SEAL and former competitive bodybuilder, highest award was fourth place. Currently CEO, Chairman of the Board and 65% stock holder of Apex Supplements, Inc. Fair complexion, blond hair, blue eyes, middleweight bodybuilder physique. While married, he had an affair with Laura Eliseny, a swimsuit model. Messy divorce ensued. Two days after the divorce was final he married Laura. No children from either marriage. No illegitimate children either. Is he impotent? Measurements: age 36, height 5’11”, weight ~190 lbs, neck 17”, chest 44”, biceps 19.5”, 18” quads, 13” calves, dick unknown.

Laura (née Eliseny) Kesselbaum. Former swimsuit model. Tan complexion, auburn hair, brown eyes, athletic build. Had an affair with Ronald when she was eighteen. Had a very risqué social media presence until six months ago. Measurements: age 25, height 5’5”, weight 124, breasts 36C, waist 24”, hips 35”.

Apex Supplements. Manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of supplements; from squeezed beet juice to ultra pure HGH. The company reported revenue earnings of $59.7 million on gross sales $201.4 of million for the recent quarter, YoY increase of 5%. That’s an almost 30% profit margin. Totally unheard of for a supplement company. One of the company's least popular and least profitable product lines carries the brand “Zapp Your Muscles.” Guess who put his name on that. That will be the first brand I'll take off the market once I take control of the company.

I felt a pair of breasts pressing against my upper back and fingers caressing my scalp. “So what are you going to do with this information, Bruce?”

I think of the answer to that question as I swallowed a mouthful of omelet, set down the fork, finished my milk and wiped my mouth with a napkin. “I’m going to show Mr. and Mrs. Kesselbaum their true position in life. Then I’m going to take what is rightfully mine.” Brenna slid her hands down off my head and onto my chest.

“And you think you are man enough to do that?”

I inflated my pecs until the muscles were as hard as cold rolled steel and flexed them. I heard her lightly moan. “You know I am, but I’ll need help from Arthur. How’s he doing? Can he be human yet?”

“He said he won’t be fully healed for another half day.”

I grumbled, “I’ll make him ready.” I said as I moved my chair out from under the table. I took Brenna’s hand and guided her around the chair, then I picked her naked body up and sat her on my lap. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you." She looked at me attentively. "Why did you pay for my gym membership?”

She smiled at the easy question. I brought my hand up her spine to the back of her neck as she replied, “So you can get huge and strong, silly,” then kissed the tip of my nose.

“Ok. Now for the really tough question. Why did you do this to me?”

“I already told you. You deserved a better…” She screamed as I clamped my hand down on her neck. I felt a vertebrae crack.

“Wrong answer. Try again.”

Through whimpers and tears she cried, “I don’t know what you mean!”

“Yes you do. Lie to me again and I’ll crush your neck.” For emphasis I slapped and squeezed a breast very hard.

She screamed, “I wanted a muscled FUCK TOY! I wanted a human pet I could dominate! Please Bruce THAT HURTS!”

I lightened my grip on her neck and released the breast. “That didn’t work out, did it?” She blinked away tears and shook her head. “Are you going to un-make me?”

She lifted a hand to my pecs and started to caress the massive muscles. “No, Bruce. I...I like the god you’ve become.” She flexed a truly massive bicep. “Look at me. I’m bigger and stronger than any human bodybuilder or powerlifter alive; female or male.” I placed a hand on that muscle and lightly squeezed. It’s harder than a steel ball, yet not as hard as my colossal arm. Its size and shape was truly impressive. It looked perfect on her. She moaned and continued,  “I can bench thousands of pounds. I’ve ripped apart a tank. But when you walked through that door last night, I looked and felt as weak as a newborn kitten. I realized I needed to always feel that way around you. Always know that you could easily overpower me if you wanted to. I just wished…” she trailed off.

“That I’d treat you better?”

She shook her head again and cast her eyes down. “I wished I could see more of your power. I want...need to see you force mundanes to do your will. Fuck the subjugated hard and fast until they scream, then mark them forever with your cum. I want to witness the dominating muscle god you’ve become.”

I tested Brenna’s unconscious submission. With a stern voice I asked, “Do you have a phone?” She nodded. I powered power into my voice and commanded, “Bring it to me.” I told her last night what I did with Doug’s phone, yet she only hesitated a moment before she slid off my lap and left the room. She returned with her phone a moment later, extended her hand to give it to me. “Unlock it.” She did so and, again, presented it to me. I took it from her and scrolled through the home screen until I found her banking app. I opened it and almost shat myself when I saw the balance. She could, if she wanted to, buy the city of Chicago. I gave her the phone back and patted my lap. She apprehensively resumed her position. When she was settled I moved her head against my traps; she offered no resistance. She sighed and relaxed against my hard body as I lightly stroked her side. “Thank you for paying the gym membership. You are coming with me today to watch me conquer mundanes. Force them to do as I command or face my wrath.” She sighed and kissed my cheek. I held her against me while she purred.

After a while I set Brenna aside and went to the hallway bathroom to check on Arthur. He was still a mass of tentacles and other things in the tub. “Hey, Art, I’m running an errand this afternoon. You’re coming with me.” The mass of tentacles rolled under the water as if he was a child I’d just told to get up for school. “That wasn't a request and I’m not kidding. What do you need to become human?”

A mouth rose from the water and, in a squeaky, gurgling voice said, “More protein. Fructose, Phosphorylcholine. Vitamin C.”

“Where am I supposed to get those chemicals?” A thin slimy tentacle rose from the floor and coiled around my cock and balls. “Are you kidding? You need to suck me off?” The mouth became a huge grin...with lots of sharp pointy teeth. “How much?” All the tentacles around me shrugged. I gave a resigned sigh. “Ok, BUT NO TEETH!” The mouth tentacle eagerly nodded as the spiky dangerous looking teeth receded. The tentacle encasing my godhood squeezed and stroked me while the mouth rose, latched onto my godly glans and began to suck its way down to the root. I rolled my head back from the sensations I’ve never felt before. I felt like a hot pussy or ass was massaging my entire length like a velvet covered iron hand. As this thing attached to me constantly sucked I became the hardest I’ve ever been without using the emotional power I had access to. I involuntarily started to buck my hips when the mouth started traveling up and down my hard rod. Strong appendages wrapped around my hips and glutes to keep me stationary as the mouth fucked itself on my so fast it became a blur of motion. All too soon I approached the breaking point. As quickly as I could I channelled power to my testicles, expanding them to the size of coconuts and accelerating sperm production. I prepared other organs involved in ejaculation, too, hoping they can handle the super load headed their way. A second after the modifications were completed I felt an incredible pressure rocket up my cock. “YOU WANT CUM!” I roared. “HAVE FIVE GALLONS OF IT!” My hips spasmed, overcoming the strong tentacles encasing me. Each blast from my cock sent bulges twice as thick as the mouth’s tentacle down its length into the main body hidden under the water and writhing appendages.

After what seemed like twenty explosive blasts the mouth disengaged from my convulsing cock and withdrew into the water. Suddenly the thing in the tub drew in all the appendages and thrashed under the water. A half minute later the thing broke the surface of the water. Its exterior rippled as it rose into the form of a massive brown haired, brown eyed bodybuilder who was only two inches shorter than me and who’s physique almost rivaled my own. “Welcome back, Arthur.”

I heard an excited squeal behind me. I was almost pushed aside as Brenna rushed past me. She locked Art in a bear hug, pinning his arms to his side and lifting him out of the tub. “Hey!” he exclaimed. “Easy, sis! I’m still sore.”

Then the pain hit.

Remember how, when you were in a school yard fight and someone kicked you in the balls? I felt that way. Only the shoe crushing my testicles had about twenty red hot railroad spikes in it. And they were all ripping my balls apart.

I screamed, “OH MOTHER FUCKING JESUS CHRIST SHIT!” grabbed my throbbing scrotum and fell onto the toilet seat.

Brenna and Arthur shrank from my outburst and stared at me while I screamed and writhed against the porcelain throne. “Oh, SHIT,” Brenna exclaimed. “He’s gonna pass out again.”

I growled at her, my face red and enraged. “I AM NOT GOING TO PASS OUT!!! I WILL NOT PASS OUT!!! I AM NOT Gonnaaa…”

I passed out.

I became aware that I was standing in a square room. Each wall was twenty feet long, but couldn’t judge the wall’s height because the ceiling was obscured by mist. The side of the room I’m on has black floor tiles and walls. The opposite side is white. A table sat in the middle of the room, also black and white. Seated on the white side of the table, in a white chair dressed in a white shirt and pants, is...me?

“Come. Sit down. We don’t have much time.” my Ego said and motioned to the black chair.

As I walked to the black table on the black side of the room I saw that I’m dressed in black clothes. “Ya know, I was never this subtle.” I pulled out and sat in the chair. “By the way, thanks for cramming for me.”

“I both know that sometimes we need a hint wrapped around a brick to be thrown at my head. And I’m welcome.” Ego said. After a pause he said, “I’ve a question for me; did you revive Arthur because you felt guilty or because we THINK I need his help?”

“Why ask? You already know the answer.”

Ego leaned forward, his elbows on the table and fingers steepled in front of his chin, “I guess we just need to hear it from me.”

These shifting pronouns were starting to give me a headache. “We both know that I don’t need any help. I could rip Kal-El apart if I wanted to. So, yeah, I was feeling guilty. What of it?”

Ego smiled and said, “Then there’s hope for me. We’ll talk more soon,” with Brenna’s voice Ego said, “Bruce,” and the room faded as my ears rang and the swirl of colors before my eyes resolved into two faces and the bathroom wall.

“Bruce! Are you ok?” Breena’s worried face said. She knelt before me and held my head in her hands. Arthur’s rejuvenated body bent over at his waist to peer at me.

I groaned loudly and said, “Remind me never to do that again.”

Arthur smiled and said, “Don’t ever do that…”

Brenna rolled her eyes and told her brother sternly, “Art! Get him a glass of water. Bruce, what happened?” Arthur grew a tentacle out of his back, grabbed a paper cup from the dispenser on the counter, filled it with water from the tap and put it into my hand.

Brenna chided him, “Show off.”

I took a sip of water and said, “I asked Art what he needed to heal faster. He told me he needed my cum so I…”

Brenna’s face grew red and contorted. “So you blew an elephant size load?” I nodded. She stood up, hissed, “GODSDAMMIT ART” and punched Arthur in the face. He flew out of the room and into the hallway. The entire house shook when he was embedded into the wall.

I tried to stand, but Brenna pushed me back down on the toilet with a finger. She sternly said, “Oh, no, Mister Man. You just sit there while I discuss a few things with my brother,” and stormed out of the bathroom. I relaxed, sipping my water and massaging my balls while a hurricane raged in the hallway. After a minute of inhuman sounds and sounds of flesh being pounded a torn tentacle flew into the bathroom and landed at my feet. I watched it flop around for a few seconds as I contemplated how weird my life became yesterday. I drained the water from the cup in my hand, swallowed the cool liquid and directed power to my damaged privates.

After a few seconds I felt much better so I picked up the wiggling tube of flesh and walked into the maelstrom. I tossed the appendage down and bellowed, “THAT IS ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW!” To my disappointment there was only a hissing black cat slapping around a barking corgi in the hallway. I picked up each skin-walker by the back of their neck, lifted them to my eye level and ordered, “Both of you. Human. Now.”

I won’t lie. It kinda freaked me out watching two small animals grow and change into adult humans before my eyes. While they morphed they kept up the slap fight until I spread my arms wider putting them out of each other's reach. That didn’t prevent Brenna from grunting and lashing out at Arthur. “Brenna, I gave my cum to Art willingly. He was hurt and I helped him the best I could. I’d do the same for you if you were hurt.”

She let her hands drop to her side, looked at me with big kitten eyes and said, “You’d do that for me?”

“Yeah, I would,” I said as I let go of their necks. “Now you two shake...hug...whatever and makeup.” They took each other in their arms, Arthur apprehensively and Brenna tenderly, and hugged. “And, who does this belong to?” I flicked the tentacle with a toe towards them.

Arthur looked down and said, “That would be mine.” He extended a leg out to touch his severed appendage. When he touched it it writhed and merged with his leg.

“I’m sorry little brother. You're still an asshole.” Brenna said as she broke the hug and gently punched his shoulder.

“Love you too, sis,” he replied. Then he turned to me, “So, what’s this errand you need me for?”

“I will exert my dominance on a lonely rich bitch and take what I want from her and her husband. To do that I need you to be as big as me.”

He swallowed and said, “I refuse.”

I will not have any request refused. Not even from Arthur. I scowled, took a half step forward and growled, “You will do as I command!”

“I won’t. You should be the biggest...strongest. No one should equal or surpass you. Including me, Father.”

Brenna and I made the same confused expression and, at the same time, said, “What?”

“More than half my DNA is from you now. That technically makes you my Sire.” he dropped to his hands and knees, his stomach and chest touching the floor and continued, “But more importantly…” he kissed the top of my foot “...you’ve taught me you are the Alpha human…” he raised himself and kissed and tongued a quad “...maybe even the Alpha of my kind…” he put his face in front of my semi-hard cock, kissed and gently licked the tip “I won’t call you Father again. I’ll call you Master.”

I softly growled from my chest and caressed his head. The delicious submission coming off of him was like warm gentle waves. Brenna, however, radiated confusion, longing and awe. I greedily consumed every last drop of emotion from both of them. "Good, mutt. You’ve learned your proper position is beneath me. Now stand up.” As he stood I released power within myself, doubling and hardening my physique. “How about now? Make yourself look like I was a second ago. You, too Brenna.”

Arthur grinned as he inflated himself. Brenna smirked and said in the most slutty voice possible, “Yes, Daddy,” as she did likewise.

I rolled eyes, it’s gonna get a little weird when I fuck her again. “Now for clothes. Do you two have anything…” I watched in amazement as clothes appeared on them. Brenna wore pink gladiator high heeled sandals, a pink micro skirt and an black evil Hello Kitty shirt. The shirt showed a lot of cleavage and its bottom hem barely covered her nipples. The skirt rode low on her hips and definitely didn’t cover all her ass. She tossed her head around and her hair assembled itself into a ponytail. Arthur wore brown running shoes, a tight pair of blue jeans and a tight brown T-shirt. He looked like he would burst out of the shirt if he picked up a pencil. “...ok, then. I guess I just need something now.”

Brenna jumped up and down while clapping her hands. “Oh! Let me pick out your clothes, Bruce!” Then she skipped to my bedroom.

I turned to follow and I felt Arthur’s hands on my biceps. “Fuck, Master. You’re gonna make all pussies wet and cocks shrink to nothing with this body.”

I threw a double bi pose and flared my back. I heard Arthur’s loud moan behind me. His hands trembled as they moved from my biceps, over my delts to my back. “That the intention, mutt.”

Brenna’s head poked out of the doorway. She said, “Are you gonna get that tight ass in here or not?”

I broke the pose and walked into my bedroom, “I just need a T-shirt and a pair of…” Brenna had my closet door open. I scanned the unfamiliar shirts and pants. “What’s this?”

“I redid your wardrobe. Nothing would’ve fit you anyway.”

“You didn’t get rid of the Diskord band shirt did you? That was a gift from Deb.”

“Nope. Got that right here,” she pulled out a ripped, threadbare black shirt with a faded silk screened album cover design.

“Good. Now, what have you picked out for me?”

“Hmmm...how about these slacks…” she pulled out a black pair of expensive looking slacks “...and, hmmm, this shirt,” she withdrew a black button down silk dress shirt from the rack.

In the back of my mind I heard Ego laughing his head off. Black clothes in the imaginary room while I was unconscious and in reality. “Has Ego been talking to you?”

“Who?”

“Nevermind. What else do you have for me?”

“Just this dark blue blazer, socks and leather shoes.”

“No underwear?”

“Oh, no, Master,” Arthur interjected. “You need to keep that devine cock of yours unrestrained. Go commando so you can whip it out quickly.”

“I like the way you think, mutt.” I said and took the clothes from Brenna.

“But,” Brenna continued, “I want you to try this on first.” She held out the Superman shirt Steve gave me. I squeezed myself into the torn shirt. My pecs spread the ripped halves of the shirt front wide, my lats burts out of the rent sides and my bowling ball delts stretched the arm holes. The sleeves were lost somewhere in Keena’s office.

Sister and brother looked upon me and gasped, “Holy fuck.”

“The Superman symbol is ripped in half,” Authur finally said. “It screams to the world that you beat the shit out of Superman and took his shirt. Then ripped him and the shirt to fuck.”

I threw a massive hard double bi pose and heard more fabric tear. “Guess I’ll keep this for working out.”

Later, I gazed upon my reflection in the mirror. The slacks highlighted the strongest parts of my calves and quads. The pants didn’t even try to tone down my cock or striated glutes. The shirt made my tight waist look even narrower while struggling to contain my back and pecs. The fabric of the sleeves was stretched tightly over my delts, biceps and forearms. I took a deep breath, flexed my pecs and the top four shirt buttons exploded off the shirt and bounced off the mirror. My deep pec cleavage and powerful neck were revealed for all to see. Yeah. I like that. Brenna handed me the blazer and I put it on. The cut of the garment only made my upper body look even more powerful. “You have a good eye for dressing a God, Brenna.”

“Thanks,” she said.

“Are we finally going to get this party started?” A bored looking Arthur asked.

“Yup. Do you have the Uber app loaded on your phone?” I asked Brenna.

“Yes.”

“Good. Order a car from a driver named Tony.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1