Awesome writing, great story lines, plenty of muscle growth and fucking hot muscle sex ... any plans to grow Keena's muscles? Love to see her get huge and destroy some asshole roided male bodybuilder meatheads at the gym!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TommyGunz said:

Awesome writing, great story lines, plenty of muscle growth and fucking hot muscle sex ... any plans to grow Keena's muscles? Love to see her get huge and destroy some asshole roided male bodybuilder meatheads at the gym!

I think there might be a surprise in her future.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 10:41 PM, Ripped said:

GRRRRR. Maybe someday you will, boy. NOW CLEAN UP THAT MESS!

Nothing You make is a mess, Sir!  Love to be able to clean up for  You!

• Thanks 1

Chapter 7

Six years ago I had just finished my fifteenth job interview. This one, the most promising one yet, was with an accounting firm in the heart of town, next to the state capital building. The pay wasn’t great, but I figured if I could keep my expenses low I could start renting my own apartment in six months and maybe rent or buy a small house in two or three years. I was feeling so confident about this prospective job that I celebrated by ordering an Uber to the apartment I shared with two other guys near the university instead of taking the Metro. The day was sunny so I decided to sit on a bench and enjoy the shade trees on the capital square at the corner of East Mifflin and North Pinckney Streets while I waited for the driver to arrive. I smiled overhearing the discussions and debates of the assembly people and senators as they either went to or came back from their lunch breaks. With very few exceptions the conversations were congenial; each person may not agree with the other’s opinion, but at least they respected the other person for having one.

I was concentrating on an especially interesting conversation about the point spread on the next football game between the UW Badgers and the UM Gophers when a young short blond woman in a business suit approached me. “Excuse me sir, did you order an Uber?”

“I sure did,” I replied as I gathered my cheap messenger briefcase and stood. “Lead the way to your car.”

She smiled, motioned with her hand in the general direction of her car and said, “This way, sir.” She took me to the curb of East Mifflin where a new silver Hyundai Accent was parked.

She opened the back door for me. I said, “Thank you,” as I climbed in and sat. This was definitely a new car, it still had that smell and the little paper floor mats from the dealership.

“Your very welcome, sir.” she said just before closing the door and walking to the driver’s door.

After she sat down in the driver’s seat and buckled her seatbelt she turned back to me and asked, “1002 College Court?”

“That’s home for now.” We continued to make small talk, I told her about the interview, she told me about how great it was to work for Uber, as she drove the car north east on the isthmus. “Are you sure you’re headed in the right direction? College Court is to the west.”

“According to the nav system this is the quickest way to your home. There must be a detour or backed up traffic on the normal route.”

That seemed like a reasonable explanation. Especially for this town. With our small talk run dry I leaned back, got lost in my own thoughts and enjoyed the ride. I must have lost track of time because the next thing I noticed was the nav system saying, “The destination is on your right,” and the driver sobbing. I looked out the window and saw lots of trees and no buildings. Definitely not where I live. I leaned forward in my seat and said, “Ah, excuse me, did you get lost?”

The driver turned her head, looked at me and cried louder. “I don’t know how to use this...this…,” she pointed to the nav console, “...stupid thing! I just got the car today and you’re my second customer and I don’t know the city and…”

“Hey, calm down. It’s ok,” I said, trying to calm her down. “Say, it’s uncomfortable leaning like this to talk to you, can I sit up there?” I pointed to the passenger’s seat.

She stared at me through tears. Her cheeks were streaked with running mascara. “We aren’t supposed to let anyone beside us.”

“You don’t have to worry about me. I just want to get home. Maybe we can figure out the navigation stuff. Please?”

She thought about it for a few seconds, slowly nodded her head and warily said, “Ok.”

When I’m in the front passenger’s seat she moved as far to the left as she could. To calm her down I asked, “So, I’m your second customer? How was your first one?”

“They yelled at me!”

“Why did they do that?”

“I was going east on East Wilson.”

“But East Wilson goes west.”

“I KNOW!” My calming plans are dashed when she begins a fresh batch of tears and sobbing.

I rack my brain trying to figure out what to do to calm her down. Next up, “So you’re not from the city?”

She shakes her head, “No. I’m...I’m from Marshall.”

“Oh, that village on the east side of the county? I went through there last year. I thought it was very nice.”

“I HATE IT! There’s nothing to do! The only jobs are at the bike factory! I…”

“Ok...sorry. I’m just trying to calm you down.”

“Well, you're doing a really SHITTY job at it!”

“I said I was sorry!” I sighed and continued, “Why don’t we just figure out this,” I pointed to the console, “ok?”

“Yeah,” she said after a big sniff. “Let’s do that.” With her focused on that task instead of our predicament we both came to appreciate the finer details of good user interface design. Especially when the car’s navigation system’s design really sucked.

After half an hour of driving and a crash course on local roads she pulled up to the apartment complex where I lived. She turned to me and said, “Thank you for helping me.”

“Hey, no problem. We gotta stick together, right?”

“Definitely.”

I put my hand on the door handle, paused, and asked, “Are you comfortable in that business suit?”

“Fuck no...Sorry! That just slipped out!”

“Don’t worry about it. There’s something you need to know about this town. Even though it’s the state capital, it’s also a university town. Anyone who would expect an Uber driver to dress like you are would already have their own car. Work the university students. You need to dress like them, too. That’s where you’ll get the most business. And be yourself, ok?”

“Ok,” She extended her right hand. “I’m Debra.”

I shook her hand. “Nice to meet you, Deb. I’m Bruce. Welcome to 77 square miles surrounded by reality.” 

“What?”

“That’s Madison’s motto. What do you expect from a town that has a plastic pink flamingo as its official bird?”

She finally gave me a warm, genuine, wide smile. 

Six years later she’s not smiling. As a matter of fact, she’s screaming at me as she careened her car down busy streets.

“What the HELL are you doing!” she yelled

“I’m trying to get my damn seatbelt on! Will you slow down!”

“Oh, NO! You’re not changing the subject! Your sister told me everything!”

Oh, shit.

“How could you do that to yourself!”

“I really didn’t have GODDAMIT WATCH OUT!!” Deb served the car at the last instant narrowly avoiding a t-bone collision. The other driver blared their car’s horn.

“FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON ASSHOLE!” Deb screamed out the window. Then she turned back on me. “What the HELL do you mean, you didn’t have...what? A CHOICE? Like someone is shoving pills down your throat? Shooting you up with steroids in your sleep? How the hell are you TALLER?! And what the fuck did you do to your hair?!”

Now this made slightly more sense. “What, exactly, did Brenna tell you.”

Deb took a right left turn too fast just as I’m about to get the seat belt buckled. I’m thrown into the door. “Your SISTER said she’s made a fucking wonder smoothie that make you like...like this…” she took her eyes off the road and her right hand off the wheel to gesture at my bulk. I made a lunge for the steering wheel as the car veered towards the busy sidewalk. “...says she found it while working on her third doctorate.” Deb regained control of the car at the last possible instant. “She looks like she hasn’t even finished goddamn undergrad!”

“Well,” I finally got my seatbelt fastened and rolled my eyes. “She’s always been an overachiever.”

“Did she try it on herself first?! ‘Cause that is one seriously JACKED pussy!”

“You have no idea.”

“Yeah. That’s what I thought. And why the hell does her and the cat have the same name!”

Oh, fucking shit. “Well...her real name is Karen. When I told her the cat’s name she liked it so much that she wants to be known as Brenna now.”

“A fucking cunt Karen, huh? Yeah I’d change my goddamn name too if it was Karen.” She stomped on the breaks throwing me forward. I heard the seatbelt start to crack before I bounced back into the seat.

“We're here,” Deb announced, turned off the car and drew the everpresent bowie knife out of its sheath on her thigh. I just got a glimpse of trees before I felt the point of the knife at my neck. “Get. Out.” she said menacingly.

I reflexively put my hands up defensively. “Deb. What are you doing?”

“GET OUT OF THE CAR!” she screamed, almost in tears.

I slowly undid the seatbelt with one hand and opened the door with the other. With hands still raised I backed out of the car. Deb followed through the car, her big, sharp looking, knife still at my neck. “You don’t know what that shit’s going to do to you!”

“Deb, I’m fine. Never felt better. Really.” I backed up, trying to put some distance between me and a really bad papercut.

“You can’t know that!” Deb followed me, lifting the knife to my neck, not letting me get any space. “What about your liver! Steroids are supposed to really hurt it!”

“Deb, I trust that Brenna wouldn’t do anything to hurt me.” Wouldn’t she, really?

“What about ME?” Tears are flowing down her face now. “What would I do without…” She paused.

“Deb, what are you saying?”

She hesitated, her eyes unfocused. A confused expression crossed her face. Then, apparently she made a decision. Her eyes focused on mine, she tossed the knife aside, sank to her knees, grabbed the waistband of my pants, yanked them down and engulfed as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. Within seconds I was at full mast and steel hard.

She closed her eyes and bobbed her head on me. With her hands stacked on my shaft there was still enough length that the head hit the back of her throat everytime she went down. I rolled my head back and moaned as she licked and sucked me like a popsicle for a minute. Then she deepthroated me and slowly pulled off. When my cock popped past her lips she said, “I knew that bitch was lying.”

I brought my head down and said, “Deb, I…”

She looks up at me. “Shut the fuck up,” she lustfully said, “and fuck me hard.”

Clothes went flying in our haste. When I finally freed my legs from the yoga pants I turned towards Deb’s car and found her lying on the hood, arms above her head, legs spread wide. The tits I’d always wondered about were on proud display. She was blessed with 34 Cs with puffy nipples. Her stomach wasn’t model quality, but she wasn’t pudgy either. A full bush was framed by her best asset; a pair of shapely, muscular legs. She must have developed those by pounding the excelerator and smashing on the brakes constantly. “Come and get me, big boy,” she sighed. 

I charged towards her, only stopping when my cockhead pressed into her drenched cunt and my hands were on her waist. She gasped and said, “Wh-why d’ya stop?”

“I don’t want to hur…” I started to say.

She slapped me hard on the cheek. “I said FUCK ME!”

I screwed my face up and crashed into her. She was the tightest, wettest hole I had so far that day. Her scream turned into a loud moan. I paused and she hollared, “Don’t you DARE fucking stop asshole! GODDD!” She shrieked as I jammed more and more cock into her. Her eyes snapped to mine and she, at the same time, got wetter and tighter when I let a growl out. “Ooooohhhh fuuckk…use those fucking... AHHHHHH!! ...muscles on meeeeeeeeee...harder...HARDER!” She wrapped her legs around my waist and tried to get me in deeper. I held her waist more tightly, preventing her from taking me too deep.

With a yell she cocked back a fist and hit me in the chin knocking my head back. I uncrossed my eyes and shook my head. She was stronger than she looked. I snapped my head back at her, bore my teeth and growled, “You want all my cock in you!” She excitedly nodded her head. “I’ve cracked pelvises! Ripped flesh! CRUSHED BONE!” Her eyes grew wide, not with fear, but with excitement. “I’m gonna FUCKING RUIN YOU!” I drew out my godly cock until only the head was squeezed by her tunnel. Then, with a roar, I slammed my palms on the car’s hood and thrust as fast and as hard as I dared. She grabbed my biceps, digging her fingernails into the muscles, threw back her head and screamed in pain and ecstasy as I tore her cervix apart and stretched her womb. I took a quick look at our joining. She was already squirting, making my abs glisten. My girth completely stretched her pussy out. Her little clit was smashed against my shaft. I completely filled her and yet had enough cock left over to completely dominate another woman or man. My blows into her had also knocked the car backwards several inches. With a grunt I started brutally fucking her core. Each hammering blow met with her babbling and orgasmic screams. Each hammering blow distended her abs showing the outline of my weapon. Each hammering blow moved the car back five to six inches until I could see the deep furrows the unmoving wheels were making in the ground.

I heard and felt lust on my left. About a hundred feet away, a teenage girl had her back against a tree while her boyfriend dicked in her. He looked completely average from head to toe. Even though he tried his best as he roughly mauled her exposed tit and breathed like he was running a marathon her eyes were focused on me with unbridled want. I decided to show her what real power looked like. I slammed into Deb, twisted in the girl's direction and threw a fucking massive double bi. She moaned loud enough for me to hear and jerked her hips hard and fast. “Jesus, Jess! Did you just squirt?!” the boy was truly impressed with his own fucking skills. I disregarded the wimp and leered at the little slut. I felt from her that I implanted my image in her brain. She will forever compare her lovers to me and find them all feeble. I felt godly. Maybe I should fuck her after I finish Deb?

I was in the middle of greedily consuming the girl's lust when Deb bashed a fist into a pec. “I’m down here asshole!” I rewarded her with a doubly vicious cock punch to her womb. Her scream of pain was music to my ears.

After an hour my orgams was coming up fast. “GRRRR!! I’M GONNA FILL YOUR CUNT SLUT!”

Somehow she raised herself up and grabbed my head, caressed my clean scalp and yelled, “DO IT!”

It seemed that my prostate was just waiting for her permission because at that precise instant she yelled she squeezed my head, snapped her head back and screamed, “You’re getting BIGGER?!” I felt massive bulges travel up my urethra. I roared and exploded in her womb, instantly filling it and making her abs swell. My next salvo sent the first gushing past my cock and out of her. Before the third detonation I pulled out of her, took a step back and fired. Cum spattered Deb’s face and the car’s windshield. The next ejaculations were smaller, only twice the volume of my best pre-Brenna loads. I suddenly was extremely hungry and thirsty. How long had it been since I ate?

“Oh….fucking...God,” Deb moaned. She started scooping cum off her face and breasts. 

“Deb, I’m sorry, I...”

“That was fucking...AMAZING!” She exclaimed as she moved her hands above her head and let the cum fall into her mouth.”Ohhhh...and you taste as fucking good as our fuck!”

“Thanks?” was all I could think of to say. I extended my hand out to her to help her off of the hood. She took my hand and, understandably, was wobbly standing up.

Her head tilted to the side and her jaw dropped when she noticed how far away our pile of clothes were. “Did you just fuck me into the next goddamn county?” Then her eyes traveled along the thirty foot long trenches her car’s wheels dug into the ground. “Oh my GOD! You had the FUCK better have not hurt...” Then she turned around and looked at the hood. Her complexion turned scarlet and veins popped on her forehead when she saw the dents of two large hand prints and the spot where her ass was fucked into the hood. “You godDAMN SONOFABITCH HURT REGGIE!” With a massive adrenaline surge she stomped in the direction of her clothes, flinging and flicking my cum off of her as she bellowed, “I’ve got six months left on the goddamn payments! I need fucking new tires, an oil change and a new piece of shit tail light, and you…” she reached her clothes and spun to me as I tried to keep up with her and get a word in edgewise, “YOU have to put your goddamn, mother FUCKING FINGERS THROUGH the FUCKING HOOD!” She knelt down and picked something up from the ground. Just as I reached her she extended her arm. I felt a pressure on my abs. I looked down and saw the hilt of that big bowie knife against my stomach and heard Deb’s maniacal laughter.

“So, how’s that tenth big burger, Bruce?” Deb said as she sat down at the picnic table outside of the old McDonald’s on Mineral Point Road after ordering herself a strawberry milkshake.

“Fucking great since I don’t have a goddamn prop knife with a retractable blade stuck to my gut.” I said through a mouthful of Big Mac.

“Yeah, well you fucking deserved it, you bastard.” she said as she stole one of my french fries. “I told you to fuck me hard and all you did was treat me like a goddamn china doll.” A mother with a couple of kids glared at Deb. She turned to the woman and said loudly, “YEAH, but he EVENTUALLY fucked me so HARD I’m gonna have my goddamn period RIGHT NOW!” The woman put a hand over her children’s ears and hurriedly left the area. Deb chuckled and said, “Fuck'n prude.”

I felt my cheeks warm up as I said, “Deb, I hope you aren’t getting any ideas about you…and me…”

“Are you fucking kidding? I barely made it out of there alive. No pussy could keep a cock like yours. Play the field, I don’t give a fuck. Just pound me into jelly every once and awhile, k?”

My relaxed sigh must have given me away. “Wait a minute. Have you fucked another cunt today?” Another fry found itself in her hand.

“Umm… yeah. A couple. Maybe...an ass or three.”

“No? Really? Have you done GUYS?” I nodded and took another huge bite of burger. “Oh, FUCK that’s hot! I would’ve loved to see that. I bet they were screaming their heads off begging for their lives.”

Ouch. That hit a nerve. “Yeah.” I said past the food in my mouth. “You could say that.”

“See? That just proves I’m right,” she said smugly and pointed a catchup laden fry at me. “A cock like yours needs to get as much mouth, pussy and ass as it can get.” She popped the fry into her mouth and seemed to contemplate a thought for a few seconds as she chewed. “Ya know, I pick up this rich bitch every once and awhile. Yeah, I know. You told me to stick with the college kids. Sometimes I just gotta walk on the wild side.” She giggled and continued, “Anyway, she was always complaining about how her hubby doesn’t take care of her and how she needs a real man to ‘instruct’ him on how to make her toes curl. Do you want me to give her your number?”

“Deb, I don’t know. That sounds pretty close to you pimping me out.”

She scowled at me and punched my shoulder hard. “If I did I’d make a fucking mint. Come on, whadya say. Get her to stop complaining every time she rides in Reggie.” She then threw the full nuclear arsenal at me. She tilted her head, batted her eyes and said in a little girl voice, “Pweeeese, daddy?”

I rolled my eyes and acquiesced. “Fine, send her my number.”

Deb clapped her hands, squealed and bounced in her seat. “Yay! Just one more thing.”

“What?”

She took her phone out of her tiny purse and said, “She’ll want a dick pic.”

I looked around at the young families enjoying their meals. “Here? Now?”

“Yeah. Here and now. Come on Mr. Longshlong, stand up and whip it out.”

I did a double check of the area to make sure no one was paying any attention to us, stood up and pulled down the yoga pants. “Just make it quick.”

Deb made a big show of backing up for the picture and said more loudly than I liked, “Woah! That’s one HUGE fucking cock!” and took the picture. I pulled up my pants and sat down as quickly as possible while Deb smiled, put her tongue between her teeth and wiggled in her seat. She typed a message on the phone and sent the picture. “Now,” she said after she set her phone down. “We have to have a talk. I will not have you scaring my fellow Uber drivers.”

I took a big glug of soda. “What do you mean?”

“I mean going all BDSM domish on Tony this morning. It took me an hour to calm him down after he dropped you off at that gym.”

I forcefully put down my drink and grabbed Deb’s neck. I pulled her head close to mine and growled, “I will do as I please, slut.”

Deb’s eyebrows arched and her mouth dropped open with a gasp. I could see her nipples harden under her still cum wet shirt. I flexed my pecs and arms as I consumed the submission and lust blowing off of her. She reached under the table, stroked my cock and moaned, “Keep that up and you’ll have to fuck me again, Daddy.”

Deb pulled up to the curb in front of my house, put the car into park, turned to me and said, “You are going to that gym tomorrow?”

“Probably not. The owner hired me, gave me a salary twice as high as my previous one and gave me some books on personal training stuff.”

“What? Instead of telling me you got a new job you fucked my brains out?”

“If you remember you jumped me…”

“Just get the fuck out of my car! I’ve got fares to catch and bills to pay. Out!” she yelled and pushed me out the door. 

I just had time to get out the front passenger door and close it before the Norwegean death metal blared to life, Reggie backfired and Deb drove off into the night.

I shook my head and turned towards the house. An average looking guy in a T-shirt and jeans came out of the dark, walked past me on the sidewalk, saluted me with two fingers and said, “That was one hot ride wasn’t it?”

“Buddy, you have no idea.”

He chuckled, said, “Oh, but I do,” and walked off.

As I walked to the front door I took in the night air and thought about the day. I learned some things about myself. Most I liked. One I detested.

I slipped the key into the lock, unlocked and swung the door open. I took one step into my foyer and dropped my duffel in stunned silence. Toys were strewn about the main room, and not just cat toys. Dildos of every conceivable shape and size, some even as large as my cock, littered the floor. Looked like Brenna found the catnip. I kicked the door closed and bellowed, “BRENNA! GET IN HERE! NOW!”

I heard the click of high heels and the clank of heavy chains as Brenna entered the room dressed in six inch stiletto boots and a skintight leather catsuit with a plunging neckline that dove down to the top of her pussy. “Isn’t a cat in a catsuit a little redundant?” I asked.

She walked toward me, a lustful smile on her red lips, hips swaying, holding a thick steel chain that was draped over one of her shoulders. “I went out hunting and brought you a trophy.” She stepped to her left to reveal a naked, brown haired man in his late twenties kneeling and encased in chains. He would have looked like a heavy weight bodybuilding champion, massive muscles, deep striations, thick pulsing veins, if he didn’t have a terrified look on his face. “This is my ex-boyfriend, Arthur. He needs to be punished.” She looked at me, tilted her head to the side and breathed lustfully, “You think you can do that, Bruce?”

I loudly growled and packed massive amounts of power into myself. My clothes didn’t just rip or tear, they disintegrated around me. I became a mass of rippling muscle and throbbing veins under tissue paper thin skin and an erect cock that could fuck a planet.

I made Authur look like a toddler.

I took a step forward and the windows rattled in fear.

Arthur wetted himself.

• Like 10