The unlikely friendship

equus

Haha, you guys just totally inspired me!

I am intentionally making the story very unspecific about places, so that everyone can imagine it happening wherever they find it the sexiest, but it looks like in my own head I made it happen in my own city, which is OK, but it doesn't have to like that, right? Which inspired me to use a place I know from another European country (I'm not specifying it!) as inspiration for the forest location. It will work sooooooo well with the story... :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, equus said:

I am intentionally making the story very unspecific about places, so that everyone can imagine it happening wherever they find it the sexiest, but it looks like in my own head I made it happen in my own city, which is OK, but it doesn't have to like that, right? Which inspired me to use a place I know from another European country (I'm not specifying it!) as inspiration for the forest location. It will work sooooooo well with the story... :D

Of course what you are say here sounds perfect.  And sorry for the confusion of stories in your reply space!........Dennis 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Of course what you are say here sounds perfect.  And sorry for the confusion of stories in your reply space!........Dennis 

5 hours ago, equus said:

I apologize and I'm sure Dennis apologizes. We were just having a bit of fun. I'm sure the next chapter will please all the Back To Nature fans.😉

You've got a very intriguing build up going. Keep up the good work! Writing a character who is the strong and VERY silent type, how intriguing. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, equus said:

No need to apologize :) I don't mind the fact that other authors/stories are being mentioned :)

@Sjdmuscle Funny you're mentioning Greg's silence. You might like the next chapter. ;)

Anxiously waiting. Keep them coming!

• Like 1

This isn't going as quickly as I hoped it would, but being a perfectionist doesn't help with creative stuff. ;) Anyway, here comes the next installment.

PART 4

---- ONE YEAR EARLIER ----

The pump after today’s chest workout was fantastic, Greg felt like a god. He set his new personal record by benching 450 lbs 4 times. He knew he was fucking strong, especially at his 6’ 215 lbs frame, which, while not small by any means, didn’t make him a giant among people either. And, what’s important, he never juiced, even for a short while. He didn’t need to. He had very good genes for sports, this was obvious. He excelled in sports throughout this whole school career, just as both his parents did, and his older brother too. There was somewhat of a cult of strength and physical fitness at his family home. And now, when he was 28, there weren’t many guys that could match him with regard to strength without taking steroids. Today, he felt a total rush after the workout with a new PR and he totally needed to fuck someone. Preferably someone new. Dominating another guy in bed was exactly the thing he needed to complement this workout.

He didn’t do that often, but today, after taking the shower, he stood in front of the mirror in the locker room and flexed his chest and then hit a double biceps pose and just admired himself for a short moment. He loved how ripped and big his arms and shoulders were. People kept complimenting them. He was a complete package – good-looking, muscular, stronger than most and he actually had practical athletic skills from training martial arts. He knew how to use his body. He actually never met a guy who had all those traits at once. Oh, and he programmed games. Like, sometimes he felt this is all just too much, he questioned if he deserved all this. But most of the time, including today, he felt things were just so perfectly alright and he intended to make the best of use of them he could.

He went back home, ate a whole box of chopped turkey with vegetables he prepared earlier and played his old PS2 for half an hour. He had a soft spot for SSX, this old snowboarding game. So many years passed, and he kept playing it to relax. When he finished, he changed into his favorite tight jeans and the even tighter black t-shirt which accentuated his muscled frame perfectly. He took a look at himself in the mirror, flexed his bicep once again, grinned to himself and left home.

He liked to fuck guys who were taller and overall bigger than him and observe their invariable surprise with how strong he was and how he could overpower them in bed. A surprise which turned them on. And him just as much. On a few occasions he managed to convince the guys to wrestle for top and, well, he won every time. His actual wrestling skills combined with pure physical strength didn’t really give others a chance, even if they were heavier and taller. Few things equaled the rush he felt in those moments. Dominating over other guys who considered themselves big and strong was strictly on the top of the things he enjoyed the most in life.

This club he discovered a few months back was regularly frequented by the beefiest, and often also the best looking, gay and bi men who lived or stayed in the city. He could have any of them, but his main focus were always the big ones. He wasn’t so much into the handsome, pretty types, even though they were very much into him and kept hitting on him all the time. He needed to have the challenge and satisfaction of taking control over and fucking a strong guy. Bodybuilders, powerlifters, wrestlers, tall guys, muscle bears – those were his types. In general, the shorter, smaller and more unathletic the guy was, the less he was interested. And not because he was so arrogant, but because he was just not attracted to them, and at this point in life he wasn’t looking for a serious relationship either, so he didn’t really look at much else than the physical traits. At the same time never felt the need to treat anyone disrespectfully because of his attractiveness. Neither athleticism nor good looks were anything new to Greg, he was fully used to both those things, so he treated this as something normal, not something he needed to brag or be a dick about. Even if staying polite and considerate wasn’t always easy with the amount of attention he sometimes got. And with short, skinny guys, there was additionally this funny thing he didn’t really know how to handle - they made him nervous, kind of anxious. When any such small guy approached him, online or in real life, he tried to get rid of him – politely – as soon as possible, because of the nervousness he felt when interacting with them. It was somewhat absurd, but he totally had a problem in this regard. He attributed his nervousness to the fact that he was afraid of accidentally hurting those smaller guys. This actually had happened once in high school and he was still ashamed of it, fortunately it wasn’t anything serious, but the 5’ 6’’ classmate he accidentally pushed with quite a lot of force when playing basketball in PE broke his arm and needed over 10 weeks to get better, because his bones weren’t very strong. Greg always felt very shitty about that. He was happy that his job gave him the possibility of working from home – as much as he liked programming games, being around the nerdy, unathletic types was not something he was super-comfortable with, especially when they also happened to be short. Yes, the exact type that made him anxious to be around with was the short and skinny one. Weird, but he couldn’t help it. Anyway, now, because of that, he befriended – both for sex and as a general rule – almost exclusively big, beefy guys. And he loved showing off his strength to them in the bed. That was a rule – he dominated, he was always the top. Which some considered a big loss, because his ass was just as good as the rest of the package and there definitely was interest in getting Greg to bottom. But bottoming or being in any way submissive was out of question and he could actually get quite angry when someone didn’t take the hint at the first time. He was the dominant one, period.

Just as Greg entered the club, he noticed this muscular guy he never met personally before, but whom he heard of. Two or three inches taller than Greg and obviously heavier, Greg placed him at somewhere around 270 lbs probably. The guy came to the city a few times a year for business and was known for being a dominant top. Greg felt almost unlimited confidence today, so he approached him very directly:

- Hi. Are you in for a fuck of your life?

The guy looked at him somewhat taken aback. Greg kept looking him straight in the eyes waiting for an answer. After a short while the guy smiled.

- You mean that you want to fuck me?

- Yes.

- You know, normally it’s me who’s doing the fucking.

- I know. But it’s not going to be that way with me.

The bodybuilder looked at the other person he was talking to and back at Greg, then excused himself and got up from his seat. He gave Greg another deep look and said:

- OK, let’s see.

After that they both left the club together. The bodybuilder invited Greg to his hotel room. He was staying in the city for two nights and that was the first one. They didn’t engage into a lengthy conversation, but Greg learned the guy was Russian and his name was Roman. Just as they entered the room they started passionately kissing and feeling each other up. Greg instinctively pinned the other guy to the wall after just a short while. Roman looked at him.

- You’re a strong beast, aren’t you?

Greg just smiled and started kissing him again while grabbing him by the hands and raising them overhead and pinning them to the wall, taking control of the bodybuilder’s freedom of movement. After a while they moved over to the bed and quickly undressed and each took a good look at the other one’s strong, sculpted body. Greg grabbed Roman by the shoulders and turned him around so that Roman was back to him. Then, by pushing him slightly gave him a signal for Roman to lay on the bed in that position. The bigger guy obediently followed. Just to make sure that the situation is clear Greg said:

- This is going to be rough, I’m not going to be nice and delicate.

- I’d never assume otherwise. – Roman replied.

Greg put on a condom onto his already hard 8-inch dick, covered it with a solid amount of lube, lay on top of the bodybuilder and without much deliberation or excessive caution pushed his hard cock deep into Roman’s ass, to which the big guy moaned with a perfect mix of pain and pleasure. While keeping the bodybuilder’s body pinned to the bed, Greg started, first slowly, then faster, forcefully thrusting himself into Roman in a way that could easily end in injury for a guy of an average build. But Roman enjoyed it, he very clearly did. This was somewhat easy, Greg thought, getting this notorious top to submit to him, but then again, he knew he had that effect on people – not many put up any defense when he wanted to fuck them. And right now, Greg was in heaven, doing just what he loved most – using his physical power, without holding himself back, to fuck a guy who was the type that made people turn their heads because of how big and well-built he was. He enjoyed every second of it, he enjoyed the sensation of fiercely ramming his dick into the beefy guy’s ass, having total control over him and feeling him completely giving in to Greg’s control. After roughly 5 minutes of intense fucking, accompanied by the bodybuilder’s silent moans, Greg gave a deep, guttural roar and shot his load. He fell onto Roman, still tightly holding him by the arms, not allowing him to move and just lay like that on him for a while. When he got up, dressed himself and got ready to leave he only heard the bodybuilder ask:

- Will you fuck me again tomorrow?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like Carole King's Shirelles song "Will You Love Me Tomorrow."  But seriously, I think it was a very good prequel to the first chapters where you introduced us to Greg.  Thanks, and looking forward to your next installment. 

• Like 1

PART 5

The weather was perfect, just the way I liked it most. Cloudy, but warm. I had everything with me: the backpack with sandwiches and some brownie I made myself, bottled water, an umbrella, a light raincoat. I even managed to pack a small blanket in case we wanted to sit on the grass somewhere. I was at the agreed spot a short while before time. After two or three minutes, Greg appeared, looking as strikingly hot as the previous time. Oh my… He was beautiful… So perfectly built, so strong, so handsome. He wore cargo shorts and a T-shirt once again, a brown one this time.

- Hi Frank. – he smiled and we shook hands.

- Hi Greg.

- How are you?

- Good. – I would have said “super-excited” if I wanted to tell the truth. - And you?

- Good too.

- Do you know the way?

- Yep. We might need to use the GPS at one point, but overall, I know how we need to go.

- OK, lead the way then. Just one thing: I don’t cycle very fast. – I decided to admit just in case.

- No problem. There’s no hurry.  Did you take everything?

- Yeah, I’ve got the food and the other stuff.

- Good. Let’s go then.

And off we went.

Cycling behind Greg gave me an opportunity to admire his: a) magnificent, carved calves at work; b) magnificent, carved triceps at work. I was actually starting to feel a bit bad about focusing on his body so much, when he seemed a really nice guy. That was kind of my big issue with my muscle interest in general – it put so much focus on the physical side of things, that I seemed to sometimes forget that I was thinking of, fantasizing of or talking to real people and not just hot bodies.

On the road, Greg told me – he forgot to mention that earlier  – that we were headed for the part of the forest that was placed on a hill and that this time it will be a bit less of a walk and a something of a climb. Nothing dramatically strenuous, but definitely more exhausting than simply walking. He offered that he could carry my backpack if needed to make it easier for me, which was super-nice of him. Anyway, we’d have to leave our bikes at the foot of the hill, but Greg knew a good spot for that.

When we got to the place after roughly an hour, the air was enjoyably cool, which suited the hike uphill perfectly. The route started with a shallow river with a couple of stones arranged in such a way that they created a path to the other side of the water, with trees on both sides that gave a nice shade. It was really neat. I would’ve actually called this romantic – if I was a romantic type.

After that enjoyable start, again, we walked mostly in silence. The hike up the hill was pleasantly challenging – it wasn’t unbearably difficult, but it did require some effort, nonetheless. Greg walked at the front and he kept looking back every few minutes to check on me. He was considerate, I guess more than necessary, of my obviously lower than his fitness level all the time, but he wasn’t patronizing in this. It was clear that for him this subtle climb was no effort at all, but he wasn’t sure how it worked for me, so he just wanted to make sure I was comfortable, which was very nice of him.

If we’d wanted, we could have actually held a bit of conversation on the way, but I had the feeling that Greg didn’t want to talk much, just like the first time. And I was OK with that. I guess in that sense I might have been the right “friend” for him. My impression is that not a lot of people can be comfortable with this kind of companionship. Apart from the obvious appeal of Greg’s strong body, I just enjoyed our hike – the forest was beautiful, quiet, rather wild, with lots of old trees and bushes and tree roots sticking out of the ground everywhere, which was actually helpful for climbing the path. It took us roughly one hour to reach the top, which was a large, flat meadow with single trees here and there. And I have to say – it was absolutely worth the walk. The view was stunning – we could see for kilometers from the spot we were in. There were fields, woods, buildings, towns. It was super-satisfying to see all this after the hike. I took out my blanket, which positively surprised Greg, my idea to take it with me, and we sat down to eat and drink a bit.

- It’s really cool you’re OK with not talking much. – Greg started. - The other two guys I tried to hike like this with felt it’s too weird.

- Yeah, I’ve no problem with this. I can see you prefer it that way and the hiking itself is satisfying enough for me. – I said without lying, well, maybe just ignoring how nice it was to look at Greg and be next to him.

- You know… I might start talking more… later. Once I get better used to you.

- Sure, that’s OK with me. – I said noting in my mind that “later” probably meant he wanted to meet again.

- Just to be clear. I’m not looking for either a relationship or sex right now. More like someone to be friends with, for activities like this or going to the gym. – Greg said that with a very slight uncertainty in his voice, as if he was afraid of how I will react.

- Yeah, you signaled that in your profile. I’m perfectly fine with that. – I confirmed, although my head this time did a very quick calculation that him mentioning the gym would mean me going to the gym with him meaning seeing him working out with weights meaning even more of exposure to his muscle when it was all pumped meaning… OMG. I wasn’t sure if that wouldn’t be too much to handle for me. – But, you know, if we went to the gym together, it’s probably not like I could spot you or something. – I responded instinctively, kind of trying to defend myself, I’m not sure against what – in the end of course I wanted to go the gym with him, I’d agree to pretty much anything to keep this newly formed friendship going.

He laughed amiably.

- No worries. It’d just be nice to have someone to work out with. Although I wouldn’t be very talkative at the gym either.

- Sure. – I smiled.

- So… like… what are you looking for? With guys, you know…

Fuck. I wasn’t prepared for that question although it was obvious it could be asked at some point.

- Ummmm. Well, I guess I don’t have a clear idea. – My thoughts were racing. – I’m kind of open to many different options. I would probably like to get into a relationship at some point, but I’m not in a hurry and I’m willing to explore different options before that. – I had no idea how convincing my answer was, probably not very much. I obviously didn’t want to reveal how attractive physically I found Greg, but at the same time it was true that a relationship was my long-term end goal.

- I see. – Greg said kind of sadly and just kept calmly eating his sandwich. I wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Then we talked a bit more about our jobs. He told me about the game he was currently working on, a kind of an indie title. I told him of my work at the bank, kind of boring and exciting at the same time, depending on the day. After we finished eating, I offered him some of the cake I took with me. He gave it a curious look, but he took a piece and after chewing it for a  few seconds said it was very good, which made me very happy, knowing he appreciates something I prepared myself.

Then we got up and packed up our stuff. I took a few pictures of the views with my phone. Then we started the walk downwards, which led along a different path that was longer than the first one. The way down was less tiring, but in a way more difficult, you had to be more careful not to get your feet caught in the tree roots and rocks and other stuff. I was actually leading the way this time. At one moment, there was this part of a tree root that I didn’t notice, because if was hidden behind a tuft of grass and my foot got stuck under it. Before I started to fall over, Frank swiftly grabbed me firmly by the shoulder preventing me from tumbling down and gently positioned me upright.

- You OK there, buddy?

- Yeah. Thanks. – I smiled, somewhat embarrassed and a bit scared, because the path here was a bit steeper than in other places and if I fell down it could’ve ended in some nasty bruises. I was very impressed both with Greg’s reflexes and the firmness of his hold on my shoulder. It felt very nice actually. And, fuck, he was strong, he didn’t look like holding me like this was any effort to him.

After some time, we reached the spot where we left our bikes. We hopped on them and went back to the metro station, where we were to part ways.

- So, gym tomorrow? – Greg said unexpectedly.

- Ummm, yeah, sure. – I said. But I wasn’t sure at all! Looking at this guy while walking around the forest was one thing. Observing him all hot and straining at the gym was really quite another story. I'd hoped I'd have a few more days to get used to that thought. But I didn’t change my mind, I wanted to go for it.

- I know a gym which is perfectly in the middle of the way between my place and your place, I actually go there sometimes. I’ll text you the details later today.

- OK.

- See you tomorrow then. – said Greg and we went each his way, with me following him with my eyes for a short while.

I was home less than an hour later. I got a text from Greg just as I entered my door. The first one contained the name and address of the gym. The second one said only:

“Let’s meet at 7 PM.”

I confirmed. This meant I had just a bit more that 24 hours until seeing Greg getting all pumped from lifting weights. I was excited. And totally panicked at the same time.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1