Preface: I had a depressive episode shortly into writing this story. It took days to get back on track. I don't feel the story is that good and it's not my best work. I tried to improve it but the spark was gone. I apologize for any errors or problems.

Theme Park by Cutlerfan

It had been closed for over ten years but power was still hooked up so local frats and their pledges went to spend a night inside as a dare. Not much happened usually but there were times when things took a turn for the weird. This was one of those times. 

The indoor amusement park was small but completely inside so bad weather, cold, or heat did not hamper a day of fun. Heart’s Desire was originally intended to be a park for lovers but had grown over the years to include the usual rides and attractions one would expect for a fun park. 

As the group of brothers from Delta Iota Kappa fraternity and their pledges approached the chained main entrance all that could be read of the sign was H ART’S        AMUSEMENT PARK. The E in HEART’S and the DESIRE lettering having fallen off after years of disuse. Since the little people remembered about the park was that the owner was Eli Hart no one thought the name was strange. Eli had disappeared shortly after the park closed for unknown reasons. It had been a popular attraction in it’s day in the brutally cold Minnesota winters.

The group got to the entrance and one frat guy used a lock pick to remove the lock from the rust encrusted chain. It was odd that the lock had no rust but the chain was heavily flaked with iron oxide. The heavy chain came free and landed with an echoing crunch that sent bits of dirt and rust particles into the air. In the group were Brad, Eric, Chuck, Mike, Barry, and Seth representing the fraternity. The pledges were Dane, Ian, Peter, and James. 

Brad was 6’2” and a college Quarterback. His good looks had allowed him to bed many women who seldom stayed after the first night. He was exceedingly arrogant and that drove women away more often than not. He was well hung with average sized balls.

Chuck and Seth were also on the football team. Seth was a Safety and Chuck a Lineman. Both were pretty bulky and hairy although Seth was leaner and more agile with Chuck relishing his chances to butt heads with his opponents. Neither had girlfriends although they both played the proverbial dating field.

Barry was thin and lithe; the perfect swimmer’s body. He enjoyed tight clothes and speedos to show off his body and large endowment. Eric was the second string quarterback. He was an inch taller than Brad but less cocky. His cerulean eyes showed a lot of his inner emotion although he rarely let it show otherwise. He was buff but wanted more muscle to make him stand out more. 

Dane was an English major and he was a handsome man at 5’11” but he’d be the first to call himself a nerd since he preferred reading books to dating. He had just finished Edith Wharton’s Ethan Frome and wasn’t happy about this frat initiation. His dad has suggested he get his head out of books, join a frat, and enjoy himself but he wasn’t sure. He felt that his olive skin tone disguised some of his geekiness since he did not do many outdoors sports. 
Ian was 6’0’ and very overweight. He was bright but shy and wore glasses. He had zero sexual experience and had hoped joining a frat would help him with his social awkwardness. He had a love of muscle but assumed he'd never be a muscle man. It hadn’t occurred to him that he might be gay but his homelife was pretty crazy so he’d never had the time. 

Peter was a business major who hoped to run a company one day. He knew it took determination to succeed in business but he worried he lacked that quality. Joining a frat would help him network for possible future business deals.He was tall, of average build, and had a fine bulge.

James was a Biology major who hoped to study genetic disorders one day. He was lean and lithe and had been on the Crew team his freshman year and was a good Coxswain. He decided to try a frat to give him an idea where he fit in the world of introverts and extroverts. Few people knew how well hung he was because he didn’t wear tight clothes very often.

“Ok plebes time to go inside. Remember if you leave before dawn you fail your initiation, understand? It’s now nine pm and sunrise is in about ten and a half hours. Just stay inside the entire time and you’ll be fine.” The frat boys firmly push the four pledges into the doorway. “There’s a powerbox next to the door on the right. Flip the switch and you won’t be in the dark all night, ok? Now go!” The foursome entered the door and turned on their flashlights. After a few moments a click was heard and all the lights came on. Carnival music was heard so the frat guys relocked the chain on the door and went around back to a somewhat secret entrance the frat used to get inside to torment the pledges.

“We’re gonna scare them shitless!” said Brad. “Hell yeah we’ll show those fairies who’s boss alright!” added Barry. “Give it a rest guys!” muttered Eric. “Not every pledge is gay you know.” “It’s best just to assume so to weed out the fags!” replied Chuck.  Eric sighed as he trailed behind the other guys. 

He knew if the guys found out about his orientation they’d kick him out of the frat for sure; assuming they didn’t beat him while doing so. He dated and slept with girls to keep up appearances but he knew he was really a Bisexual guy who preferred other guys. Sex with women was fine but he never felt a strong bond with any of his dates. This worked to his advantage since his reputation as a lady's man made it easy for him to date and sleep with many women without any commitments. Eric had come along to make sure the other bros didn’t do anything dangerous. He sighed and went inside.

The pledges were enjoying the sights and sounds of the park. Automated music poured out of the loudspeakers but it wasn’t too loud to annoy them It was more like a distant buzz in their ears. The group found spots to bunk down in and unrolled their sleeping bags. After they were ready for any sleep they might want they explored the area around them. There was a Cupid themed fountain that turned on when the power came back. 

It quickly filled with a bluish tinted water that smelled sweet. Dane took a tiny sip from it that he gathered in his flask and said it tasted sort of like liquid cotton candy. He had a full drink and headed off to the games area. His hair slowly turned a light pastel blue tint as he walked. 

As was the tradition, all five guys took time near where they had entered to stop by an odd statue. Brad bowed at the statue of a hearty looking male holding a goblet in one hand with his other hand out palm open.. A sign above him read “An offering allows you passage. In the right spot grants you a wish” Brad poured a libation of beer into the goblet and he and three of the guys left. 

Eric stood before the statue and spotted something on the floor. He picked it up and held it in his hand. It was heavy and embossed with an image of a smiling swarthy man. He looked like a genie or djinn from the tales of Arabian Nights.Looking a bit puzzled Eric placed the coin in the statue’s open palm and said “I wish I could be myself to my friends and that we could all get along.” Eric sighed and headed off to the others. After he was gone the eyes of the statue glowed for a moment and a voice boomed “Wish Granted.”

The frat brothers began laying out their props and equipment. Spooky sound effects recordings on portable wi-fi speakers, fake blood, and other pranks were in their bag of tricks. They spread out leaving fake signs of death around as they went; a skull here or there, blood droplets, and a few pieces of rotting fish. It was childish at best but the bros apart from Eric were enjoying themselves when they reached the hall of mirrors.  

The five pranksters stood together in the hall of mirrors. Each saw his distorted figure reflected in the glass. Barry smirked as he saw his huge expanded belly in the mirror. “Whoa, I guess I had too many cheeseburgers at lunch.” The other bros laughed and showed off their reflections. Barry saw a burly man far bigger than his slim physique. Brad scowled seeing his shorter, more feminine body in the mirror. “What is this gay crap?” The others chuckled and agreed they’re images were messed up too. Seth looked about the same in height but more handsome. 

“Damn! I didn’t know a mirror could shrink your package!” he commented while pointing at Brad’s reflection. “Who says it shrunk?” replied Brad. “you’ve never been well hung.” As Brad smirked Seth replied. “Well princess I think you should look at yours again, a micro bulge and a huge ass is what I see!” Brad saw it was true, the image did give him a very pronounced set of glutes like he has been a cyclist for decades. “EFF you Seth, it’s just some kind of smart mirror warping our images. Plenty of ladies can attest to the size of my manhood!”

Chuck cried “Weird I'm taller but where’s my scruff and body hair?” The hirsute Chuck looked barely eighteen with no facial hair.  “Guys it looks like I’ve been eating my Wheaties or doing roids! He flexed his arms revealing the enormous muscle man in the reflection. “Eh it’s all fake anyway” said Brad. “You three get started with the other prank stuff we brought while Barry and I get set up here!” Eric, Seth, and Chuck all left with the supplies.

Barry and Brad began to set up some drone controlled ghost puppets on strings. “Hey man.” Brad asked Barry. Is my ass really huge in the mirror?” Barry looked and said “no looks normal to me. Oh crap! Uh Brad your ass is huge!” Barry cried. “Yeah I know in the mirror right?” Brad said annoyed. “No like for real, your ass is like two beach balls, feel it!” “What the hell are you...Fuck! What the hell happened? I have a ginormous double bubble butt ass! Wait? How did I know that’s what I have? Like what’s wrong with my voice? I sound so wimpish!”  

Brad was panicking when Barry walked over. And hugged him. “It’s okay Brad I like your voice and bubble butt!” Barry rubbed Brad’s enormous bouncy glutes and Brad suddenly moaned. ‘Oh Fuck me that feels so good…  I mean... why the hell did you do that? Are you a fairy or something?” Brad slapped Barry hand off his ass but it was a weak slap. Don’t touch me you freak!” Brad stomped off leaving Barry confused but he relaxed as he stood posing in the mirror and seeing his lean body swell with muscle and size. 

He thought he was at least six foot six and three hundred fifty pounds. “Looks like I should quit the swimming team and join Football. I like that idea!” He cupped his big bulge and was soon masturbating. A few minutes later his cum hit the mirror and he moaned as a heavy orgasm caused his body to spasm.Over an hour later he emerged a mammoth bear of a man.

Brad looked for and found a bathroom mirror to look at himself in. Thinking to himself. ‘He looked the same, right? Very sexy for the ladies. That was all just a trick of the light in the Hall of Mirrors’. As Brad turned to leave he didn’t notice his now regular sized ass begin to grow. It was just a bit but noticeable. 

Soon Eric found Chuck after he had just run out of pranks. As they were chatting Brad saw something out of the corner of his eye. He spotted Ian and Dane heading to the House of Horror. He motioned for Chuck to follow him and the two quietly follow the pledges. After letting them look around inside for a few moments they caught up with the pair inside the Mad Scientist’s Lair.

“You come here to get scared, fairies?” asked Brad and the two pledges turned to run. Easily outracing them Brad and Chuck grabbed them. Brad saw Dane’s tinted hair and reached out to punch him. At this point Chuck saw the experiment chambers and gestured to them. Four tiny plastic ‘treatment’ chambers each the size of a porta potty. “Perfect signs for them huh Chuck?” Chuck laughed as he read the signs above two of the chambers which read ‘Twink’ and ‘Slaveboy.’ 

“Let’s throw them in there!” cried Brad and he pushed Dane into the Twink chamber and Chuck shoved Ian into the Slaveboy one. They closed the doors and looked around for some controls. They were standing in front of two chambers labeled ‘Real Man’ and ‘Alpha Male’. They failed to notice some pressure pads in the floor and as they moved around Chuck stepped on one and the chambers powered up with flashing lights and weird electrical sounds Brad was smiling and stepped on another control and gears began to grind as the small metal pads the duo were standing on were pulled into the remaining chambers; Brad into the ‘Alpha Male’ chamber and Chuck into the ‘Real Man’ one. Automatic doors closed on them before they could get out. 

A mist of fog enveloped the group of four and electrical discharges filled the air. The chambers began to shake and the four signs started to fall off the displays one after the other revealing  different placards underneath. The ‘Alpha Male’  now read ‘Twink’ and the Real Man read “Slaveboy.’ The machines began to shut down and a rush of steam filled the air as the chambers opened.

Brad staggered out first. His body felt unstable and he soon understood why. He had shrunk somehow! He knew he couldn't be taller than 5’2” and ‘Holy Shit! What happened to my ass?’ he thought as he felt the ballooned glutes sticking out a good seven or eight inches from his waist. He realized he had a “bubble butt” but wasn’t sure how he knew that. 

Dane was next and he was huge! He stepped out completely naked. He stood around 6’10’ and was a whopping 360-70 pounds of dense muscle. He had grown a beard in the scant 45 seconds in the chamber and he began to stroke it. “Damn this feels good! Brad? Is that you?” He asked and smirked. “You look soo cute that way and such a fine ass.” He swatted Brad’s posterior and Brad moaned and was aroused like he had never been before. Brad knew he should have been offended but it did feel good and he couldn’t help but be attracted to this, this, this Adonis in front of him.

“Thanks Dane, you look pretty incredible as well. Can I touch you, please? I just need to feel that stud bod of yours, I mean eh I… can’t resist you? How can this be?” Dane smiled and replied “It’s because I’m an Alpha Male and you’re a Twink!” Dane bent down and kissed Brad and though small his erection was visible in the spandex shorts he now wore. A patch of wetness was obvious.“Oh GAWD I’m gonna cum! Kiss me again sweetie!” Dane did so and Brad’s small body spasmed as he cummed.  

Brad suddenly frowned. “Look, Dane, I’m sorry for saying you were a fag. I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry please forgive me! I’m a joke. I was so mean and all because I was insecure in my masculinity. I deserve this punishment! I’ll do whatever you want.. I’ll suck you off or you can fuck me but don’t leave me alone… I feel so safe with you! I never realized how cowardly I’ve been until now. Hiding behind a mask of toxic masculinity. But that’s been stripped away and I don’t know what to do. Would you help me please?”

Chuck came out next. He was wearing a leather studded collar and a harness. He was taller, almost as tall as Dane but he had no body hair any more. There was a cock cage around his rod and he looked unsure how to deal with that. He noticed his now heavy grapefruit balls and felt better. He looked around as if searching for something or someone but gave up and went back to rubbing his balls.

Ian stepped out and he was massive! At least 7 feet tall and he had a huge chest and cock. He was so muscled that he looked like a living morph. His hairy chest must have been over 70 inches and biceps 30”. His lats forced his arms up and the colossal quads rubbed together like two tanned diamond striated carvings of marble. With each step his cock and balls bounced, forced in front by the lack of space between his legs. A Muir cap was on his head and he wore a leather vest and kilt. His obscenely huge balls hung out of the short kilt and  The two foot soft cock popped over the waistband.  

Chuck jumped up and began to suck Ian’s cock as Ian rubbed Chuck’s buzz cut head playfully. “That’s a good slave boy. Do your duty for your Master!” Ian chuckled and had no idea how things had turned out like this but he wasn’t complaining. He spotted Dane and the twinkified Brad. “You two make a cute couple. Damn you’re hot Dane!” “Likewise.” replied Dane. “You’re so huge! You could be a World’s Strongest Man contestant!” Ian laughed and rubbed his now bearded chin. “Definitely something to think about. We should find the others and see if they changed as well.

Elsewhere in the park. Peter and James were looking around a ride called ‘Wild Thing.’ “Release Your Inner Beast!” was on the large poster outside the venue. Seth suddenly leaped out at them and grabbed them by their arms. He dragged them into the ride loading area and used plastic zip ties to bind their wrists to the pressure bar on the ride after he shoved them in. He started up the ride but it took a couple minutes for the automatic circuits to check the ride. Seth got in the lead car and snapped down the lap bar over his wide chest. His face was a snarl as the hair of his lush beard stood out at all angles from the plane of his face. The controls had broken so an attendant was not required to start the ride. The timer began to count down the 20 seconds before the car would pull away. 

Suddenly a pair of strong hands managed to snap the bindings on James’ wrists and he was pulled off the car. Eric had seen Seth drag the two pledges inside and he had hurried to catch up. The binds on Peter’s wrists were extra tight. Eric almost had them off then the ride lurched forward and to avoid being pulled into the track Eric had to jump into the seat behind Peter. The car shot down a deep ramp and then over a few corkscrews. Another tunnel was ahead and as the train lunged into the darkness everything went black.

Eric, Peter and Seth were blind for a moment then visions of animals appeared for them. Pete saw a multitude of different bears. Eric saw huge thick bulls and oxen. Seth, unlike the others, saw dolphins and porpoises. A massive flash of light and they came out of the tunnel and the ride was over. Peter snapped the zip ties and he roared breaking the lap bar as he stood up. Already a light beard was growing and he was gaining height and strength. His body hair and beard thickened as he hit 6’8” then 6’10”.

Eric was moaning as over 300 pounds of muscle piled on his frame and his spine elongated. He ended up over 7’4” and almost 600 pounds of thick muscle. He rubbed his new muscle gut and chuckled, realizing his voice was much deeper.  He too had grown a beard and it felt amazing to him. He exited the ride and saw the new Peter. “Hey looking hot Peter!” he said. “You’re hot too and It’s Pete now!.” The two had a feel of one another’s colossal forms then they cummed in unison. A thick pool of their combined seed was on the ground. 

They heard a moan and realized Seth was still seated. They walked down and found Seth in a very different body.He had gotten somewhat shorter, down 5 inches from 6’3” and his generous beard was no more. His obvious chest hair tufts no longer poked through his now oversized tee. His face was more angular and attractive with a straighter nose and higher cheekbones. As he stood Eric and Pete saw his large round bubble butt and slightly narrowed shoulders. “What happened? He asked in a higher octave of voice than before. His buzz cut was now a wavy mass of hair. He rushed over to a mirror next to the height limitation chart and yelped “What am I?”

“Dude, it’s okay we were all changed!” said Eric walking over and placed an enormous hand on Seth’s shoulder. “Not all of us” proclaimed James who stood in his usual tall lithe body. “Some wild body morphs, huh?” Pete and Eric smiled and nodded in agreement. I think we should regroup” said James. “How many frat guys followed us in?” he asked Eric. “Me and 4 others; Barry, Brad, Seth, and Chuck” was Eric’s reply. ”I wonder what happened to them?” said Eric thinking out loud.  Pete smiled and spoke “let’s find out shall we?” The four men head off to find the others with Pete carrying Seth who seemed very drained from his transformation.

Eventually the group of seven frat members and pledges met up in a vending machine area.the machines were on auto dispense so no one had to find quarters or other cash.  They quickly feasted on packaged sandwiches and snacks that, oddly, did not have expired Use By dates. There was even a pizza vending machine and popcorn maker. The quickly got food and sat around the grand entrance to the park.

Just after he slammed down his bottled protein shake Ian asked how everyone was. Dane and Brad sat together kissing on and off while Barry and Pete were discussing lifting techniques. Chuck was at Ian’s feet enjoying some french fries as James eyed him quizzically. Eric reached a hand around and tweaked Ian’s titanic left nip and Ian groped him back. Seth sat and swirled his hand in the Cupid fountain.

Everyone was in good spirits. Time seems to stand still for the group. The equivalent of days and days of relative time seemed to pass for the nine men. An indeterminate amount of time later the first rays of daylight shined into the main hall of the park. The guys woke up and knew it was time to head home. 

As the beams reached Brad in an embrace with Dane his small body expanded back to its original size. He looked at Dane with a tear in his eye. Dane said “It’s okay babe, even in your old body I know you’re a twink at heart and I’ll always be here for you.” He then kissed Brad who returned the kiss. 

Seth was shocked to find himself back in his brutish hairy body but he knew some shaving and exercise could get him back to the swimmer’s build he wanted. His face retained his new more handsome contours. Chuck found his body hair back as well but he found it irritating as it rubbed against his original clothes. His cock ring was still there and it made him happy to know he’d find a new master to train him right. He kept a few inches of the gained height but he knew he was now and forever a sub slave boy.

Barry and Peter didn’t change back at all. They both enjoyed their new bodies and were glad to keep them. A fast grope session became something more as the pair walked off for some more private time alone. 

Ian and Eric also kept their enormous forms and Eric in particular was happy that he could be openly gay now. The two muscle men snuggled for a little longer before they gathered Ian’s stuff and his now comically small sleeping bag.

James sat on a marble bench looking down at the group. He had decided to go to Med school and perhaps become a surgeon to help people make more real life transformations. 

The men walked out the now open main door into the day and smiled. Each had been transformed in new and unexpected yet wanted ways. The physical morphing of their bodies had been temporary for some but their inner selves were permanently transformed; becoming happier and more open individuals. 

When the group reached the frat house the pledges were asked to join formally and all did. Over time people asked about what had happened at the park but they never told. “Go check it out yourselves, it’s quite the trip. Many members did so in the following weeks and left similarly transformed. Months later the frat changed its name to Chi Omega Kappa and was an openly gay frat. No one noticed or questioned the new massive sizes of some of the frat brothers. Everyone thought that they had always been like that which saved many hours of explanations.

The original nine guys went on with their lives. Over time Eric’s glutes grew to bubble butt proportions as more of the twink in him became evident. Dane and Eric remained a couple even as Eric was recruited for the National Football League. Dane stayed an English major and became a novelist. The two settled down to a happy life and traveled often after Eric’s NFL time was over.

Seth became a champion swimmer who glided through the water like a dolphin. He kept his body shaved for swimming and because he liked feeling smooth. He discovered a love of acting and met his future partner in Drama class and went on to become well known on Broadway and the Theater in general. 

Chuck found a new master who he adored. The big man helped him become the perfect slave boy. Chuck knew his master loved him and the master/slave routine was eventually dropped when they started to live together. Chuck also went to the NFL along with Barry who he remained friends with.

Barry and Pete moved in together after college. After Barry got drafted into the football league Pete followed him around and they eventually got married. A few years later they bought a home and Barry became a college coach and Pete a master carpenter and sculptor. His strong hands helped him easily work stone and wood into amazing forms. 

Ian and Eric were a happy couple and Eric did pursue Strongman competitions and became a popular winner and advocate for gay rights. Ian got degrees in English and Biology, A Master’s in English Literature and Technical Writing, and a Doctorate in Education. He wrote science articles and gay fantasy fiction on the side or perhaps it was vice versa? Eric opened a gym to train young LBGTQ youth and adults to be physically able to protect themselves and live their lives unafraid. 

James went to medical school and became a doctor specializing in reconstructive surgery and prosthetics. He wanted to help people recover from body altering trauma and he was good at it. He developed several new skin graft and wound healing technologies as well as advanced muscle connectors to bypass paralysis and help people to walk again. Some of his friends called him the Bionic Doc. He found a partner and had a happy home life 

More people found their way into the old theme park for more than a decade after the frat guys visited before it was demolished to add more buildings to the University. Even today rumors persist that anyone living in one of the dorms on the spot may find himself changed.

The End

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to here about your depressive episode, yet you still managed to create a well written and interesting story. Hot stuff!

A great twist on the typical body type swapping stories!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the read. Definitely don't be too hard on yourself. I hope things are better and I'm a good listener if you need to talk to a stranger :P. Keep up the awesome writing. 

• Like 1