July 30th - The Wishing Hand

Dangeresque

My Storiversary Story: The Wishing Hand

The Wishing Hand

Ormond was a lanky rabbit who didn't have an ounce of fat on his entire body. He was very tall, being seven and a half feet tall before his two foot long ears, and skinny as a rail. He had light musculature over his tight white furred body. His long headfur and short chin beard were bright red, as well as the tufts of fur on his chest, at his wrists and ankles, and as his pubic plume as well, not that anyone ever saw the latter fur. His headfur was something he was quite proud of and was often combed back so that it all hung loose in it's wavy plume that went down his back nearly to his fluffy cotton tail. His hands and feet were both very large and long even for his size and he often found himself being a bit clumsy due to their awkward sizes... that and the fact he had a bit of trouble seeing.

He wore a pair of square, red-rimmed, glasses nearly all the time and had silver toe rings and finger rings that he also pretty much never took off. On this particular night he wore a gray a-shirt under an open red and black flannel top with the sleeves rolled up past his bony elbows. He also wore a pair of dark gray cargo shorts that went less than half way down his calves. They were supposed to be capris but due to his height they ended up being more like shorts. He also wore a pair of gray, custom made sandals that were extra large for his massive stompers. Sandals were his normal footwear, if he wore any, as he liked to let his toes breathe.

He was just coming back to his apartment from the bar and failed to notice the monkey paw that had appeared in his absence on the coffee table just in front of his couch. Ormond was chatting away to his best friend on his phone as he finished fumbling with his keys to get himself back in.

“It was not a total disaster,” said the tall rabbit. He then immediately banged his head on the door frame while walking into his apartment.

As he rubbed his head and tossed his keys into a bowl on the table by the door, his friend replied, “Not one person hit on either of us the entire night, dude.”

“I dunno about that,” said Ormund as he closed the door, “I am pretty sure there was one guy who might have been interested in me.”

“What makes you say that?” came the reply.

“He winked at me,” said the rabbit.

“Was it with both eyes?”

Ormond was silent as he walked over to his couch and flopped down upon it. Then with a sigh he replied in turn, “Yes.”

“Thought so,” said his friend, “Well I'm off to bed. Talk to you later Ormie.”

“Later,” said the rabbit as he hung up his phone and tossed it onto the couch cushion next to him. He then kicked his feet up onto the coffee table before him and that's when he noticed the unusual new furnishing before him. A monkey's paw with five fingers open. He picked it up and adjusted his glasses, “Huh.”

He set it on the couch next to him and thought about the night he had. Then his stomach rumbled. He felt like he had to constantly eat with his super high metabolism but he was also feeling down and too lazy to get back up and go get food so he said aloud, “Man... I wish I had a sandwich or something.”

Then suddenly... Poof! A meatball sub appeared in the air in front of him and floated down to land upon his lap. He then noticed shortly afterwards as one of the monkey paw's fingers closed.

“Whoa. A sandwich. And that finger closed afterwards... I've heard of this sort of thing... I wonder if this thing can grant wishes...”

Ormund waited in silence and cocked his ears but there was no response. Then he snapped his large fingers, picked up the monkey paw and looked closely as he said, “I wish I knew if this was a wishing monkey paw.”

Suddenly a booming voice came from the ethers in reply, “Yes.”

“Aww sweet,” said the rabbit as another finger closed on the monkey paw, “Wait where did that voice come from? Was it you, monkey paw? Did you just speak to me?”

There was no reply.

“Seriously? I just want to know if I'm hallucinating or something,” said Ormund.

Again there was no reply.

The rabbit sighed, “I wish I knew for certain if this thing was real of if like... I'm just dreaming or something?”

A third of five fingers on the monkey paw closed as the voice returned, “It is real. You are awake. This is happening.”

“Whoa,” said the rabbit, “So does the number of fingers mean how many wishes I have left or something?”

This time he didn't wait quite as long after there was no reply.

“I wish I knew how many wishes I had left.”

The second to last finger closed and the voice returned with a resounding, “One.”

Ormund nodded for a bit and thought to himself before saying, “Well then in that case I wish for infinite wishes.”

“No.” came the voice.

“Why not?” asked the rabbit.

“It is not allowed,” said the voice.

“Then I wish that it was allowed and that I then had infinite wishes,” said Ormund.

“Still not allowed. You have one wish remaining.”

Ormund thought for a moment, “Can I wish for anything?”

“Anything,” said the voice.

“Then I wish for infinite wishes.”

“Anything but that.”

The rabbit scoffed, “What kind of genie are you?”

“I'm not a genie. I'm a monkey's paw. If I were a genie you would already be out of wishes.”

“Can I wish for infinite monkey paws?”

“No.”

“Then in that case I wish I had never made any of my previous wishes,” said the rabbit.

Poof.

Ormund was just coming back to his apartment from the bar and failed to notice the monkey paw that had appeared in his absence on the coffee table just in front of his couch. Ormond was chatting away to his best friend on his phone as he finished fumbling with his keys to get himself back in.

“It was not a total disaster,” said the tall rabbit. He then immediately banged his head on the door frame while walking into his apartment.

As he rubbed his head and tossed his keys into a bowl on the table by the door, his friend replied, “Not one person hit on either of us the entire night, dude.”

“I dunno about that,” said Ormund as he closed the door, “I am pretty sure there was one guy who might have been interested in me.”

“What makes you say that?” came the reply.

“He winked at me,” said the rabbit.

“Was it with both eyes?”

Ormond was silent as he walked over to his couch and flopped down upon it. Then with a sigh he replied in turn, “Yes.”

“Thought so,” said his friend, “Well I'm off to bed. Talk to you later Ormie.”

“Later,” said the rabbit as he hung up his phone and tossed it onto the couch cushion next to him. He then kicked his feet up onto the coffee table before him and that's when he noticed the unusual new furnishing before him. A monkey's paw with five fingers open. He picked it up and adjusted his glasses, “Huh.”

He set it on the couch next to him and thought about the night he had. Then his stomach rumbled. He felt like he had to constantly eat with his super high metabolism but he was also feeling down and too lazy to get back up and go get food so he said aloud, “Man... I wish I had a sandwich or something.”

Then suddenly... Poof! A meatball sub appeared in the air in front of him and floated down to land upon his lap. He then noticed shortly afterwards as one of the monkey paw's fingers closed.

“Whoa. A sandwich. And that finger closed afterwards... I've heard of this sort of thing... I wonder if this thing can grant wishes...”

“I'm going to stop you right there,” said the voice from nowhere, “I am a monkey paw. I can grant you four more wishes. The one and only thing I cannot grant you is more wishes or some way to possibly work around and try to get more wishes than the four you have remaining.”

“Aww sweet.”

“Yes. It's a pretty sweet deal,” said the voice.

“I wish I hadn't wasted my first wish on a stupid sandwich...” said the rabbit.

“Son of a BITCH...”

Poof.

He set it on the couch next to him and thought about the night he had. Then his stomach rumbled. He felt like he had to constantly eat with his super high metabolism but he was also feeling down and too lazy to get back up and go get food so he said aloud, “Man... I wish I had a...”

But the rabbit was interrupted by a disembodied voice, “STOP!”

“What the hell? asked the rabbit.

“I am a wishing monkey paw,” said the disembodied voice, “I can grant you five wishes. They can be anything you want so long as it is in no way a scheme to try to get any more than five wishes.”

“Am I stoned?” asked Ormund.

“Not yet,” said the voice, “But I can make you so if you wish it.”

“I think I might need some kind of proof to make sure I'm not dreaming this whole thing up,” said the rabbit.

“Then make a wish and I shall grant it, therefore proving my nigh unlimited power to grant your every wish.”

Ormund thought for a moment and then said, “I wish for a sandwich.”

“SERIOUSLY?!” exclaimed the voice.

Poof. A meatball sub appeared in the air and dropped into the rabbit's lap gently.

“Whoa,” said the rabbit. He then gingerly picked up the sandwich and took a bite. It was quite delicious. He spoke with his mouth full as he looked to the paw, “You make a great sandwich.”

“I know,” came the voice, “Now you believe that I can grant you any wish you want?”

“I believe,” said the rabbit, setting down the sandwich and picking up the monkey paw with a single finger closed.

“Then what do you wish of me next?”

The rabbit thought but was distracted by his glasses fogging up from the hot meatball sub. He took off his glasses and rubbed them with his shirt then had an idea, “I wish I didn't need my glasses any more.”

“Wish granted,” said the monkey paw with a devious tone to it's voice. There was a poof and then everything in Ormund's world went dark. A second finger on the monkey's paw closed.

He couldn't see a thing and then he reached up to feel his face... only to find he no longer had eyes. Ormund yelled in terror and shot up from his seat, stumbling and falling over his coffee table, “What the hell?!”

“You no longer need glasses if you no longer have eyes,” said the voice.

“I didn't want this!” said the rabbit as he flailed around.

“Then you should have been more specific,” said the voice.

“I wish to have my eyes back like they were!” exclaimed the rabbit. There was another poof and his blurry vision returned to him. He sat back against the couch, huddled on the floor. Three fingers down. Two to go.

The rabbit felt around and then felt his smashed glasses on the floor. He picked them up and looked at them squinting then to the monkey paw, “You can be a dick, you know that?”

“Yep” said the voice, “On to wish number four?”

Ormund thought for a bit and then said, “I wish that I had perfect vision, that is to say better than twenty twenty vision and that this wish would not go in any way to be anything I wouldn't want it to be and that I would still have the normal number of eyes I have right now and that they would be healed or whatever so that I can see really good with the eyes that I currently have. Good?”

“Wish granted,” said the voice as the second to last finger closed... again... and with a poof, Ormund was granted his wish for perfect vision. His eyesight was now amazing and he couldn't believe it. He stood up and hopped up and down for joy, until he accidentally bashed his head against the ceiling. Then he fell back on the couch next to the monkey paw. He picked it up and saw only the thumb had not closed.

“What would you have for your final wish then?” asked the voice impatiently.

Ormund thought and then he said, “I wish that I could go back before I made these wishes and know what not to do.”

“Oh for fuck's sake.”

Poof.

Ormund sat the monkey paw on the couch next to him and thought about the night he had. Then his stomach rumbled. He felt like he had to constantly eat with his super high metabolism but he was also feeling down and too lazy to get back up and go get food so he said aloud, “Man... I wish I had...”

“STOP AGAIN!” the voice interrupted.

“What the hell?” asked the rabbit.

“Before you begin I now imbue you with knowledge of your previous time lines per your wish but know this, that it is the last time I will send you back in time to make corrections, now that you bear this knowledge. So use it well.”

A light shined forth from the monkey paw and into the forehead of the rabbit. Then he knew and was sure it was real. He remembered it all happening. He thought for a moment as the light faded, “Whoa...”

“With that knowledge I ask again. What is it that you wish?”

Ormund thought for a moment and thought on how to word his wish really well. Something simple that would make him better. He thought on the night he just had and that he had been having for quite some time and then he smiled, knowing just what to wish for.

“I wish that I had the eyesight you granted me in the previous time line and also that every man I see would be attracted to me.”

The monkey closed a finger, “Wish granted.”

The rabbit looked around and didn't feel any different as he walked into his bed room and looked at himself in the full length mirror on the back of his door, “Huh. I seem to be the same aside from the glasses...”

He then walked back out and picked up the monkey paw before grabbing his keys, “Time we took this wish on a test drive.”

Ormund stuffed the monkey paw into his cargo pants and ran out the door. He made his way down and out of his apartment building but as he got to the street all he saw were women everywhere. Some were stumbling drunk, others were headed to wherever they needed to go. He sighed and then had another idea. He hailed a cab and on arrival it was a female dog driver.

A collie who was attactive enough but he wasn't interested. He told her the desination then kept his gaze down at the floor of the cab on the drive. He made his way to a gay club called the Hanging Coconuts. Once there he saw there was no longer a line and went up to the big burly gorilla bouncer and said, “Hey there.”

“Hey,” came the reply, “You on the list?”

The very tall rabbit looked over the man and said, “I should be good to go don't you think?”

He put his arms behind his head and thrust a bit, showing off and the gorilla rolled his eyes then suddenly started to slide towards the rabbit. He couldn't stop and before he knew it he hit the rabbit and knocked into him, twirling around and falling back into the club. Once in the club the rabbit looked around and saw a hundred burly male furs dancing and grinding. Then suddenly, as if attracted by literal magnetism, they all started to slide towards him.

Ormund was in a panic and managed to pry himself free of the gorilla and started to run into the city, only to be followed by a hundred half naked muscle men who were sliding after him out of control. They all started to to catch up to him as he ran down the street.

He took the monkey paw from his pocket, “What the shit is this?”

“You said you wanted to be attractive to any man you saw and so here we are. You are a literal gay magnet,” chuckled the paw.

Ormund was suddenly hit from behind and knocked down as a few dozen gay men caught up to him and started to pile on top of him. Worried he would be crushed he said, “I wish that the part of the last wish... mmmph... where men are attracted to me... ouch... would be undone!”

With a poof another monkey paw finger closed and the clubbers started to unpile from the rabbit man. The monkey paw informed, “Two down, three to go.”

The rabbit leaned against a nearby lamp post and thought a moment then it hit him, “I wish I knew how to make a wish that would have no bad side effects I wouldn't want.”

“Now we're talking,” said the mokey paw as the third finger closed. The rabbit's mind swarmed with new information and he was suddenly struck with an idea for what his wishes could be.

He looked down the street and then as the group of gay men departed in a wave of confusion, and then he saw him. A lion who had black fur, a silver mane, silver eyebrows, silver tufts of fur at his wrists, ankles and traveling down his chest in a treasure trail, and a tuft at the end of his tail in silver. His underbelly and muzzle were a medium jade green while his eyes were a piercing emerald green. Speaking of piercings he had one silver hoop earring in each ear that matched the silver bands he wore around his huge, muscular biceps.

The lion was shorter than the rabbit, a mere six foot even, even counting the top of his well styled mane, but his muscles were out of this world. To say he hit the gym would be an understatement. His arms, legs, butt, abs, chest, shoulders, back, neck, and even his over sized hands and feet would attest to the fact that he must work out in his sleep to achieve such a massive size of musculature. His crotch bulge was a thing of wonder as he was wearing fancy dress slacks that were black with thin white vertical stripes that left nothing to the imagination. On his torso he only wore a fancy vest that framed his mane and chest fur perfectly with it's black color and white piping around every edge. It was a bit short due to the size of his massive chest and so it left his lower abs exposed to show the black leather belt and silver buckle that held his pants up.

Unlike the rabbit he walked barefoot and was leaning against a building, still trying to figure out why and how he was pulled into the street. The rabbit looked down and saw his own massive bulge starting to work it's way down his leg. He looked to the monkey paw and said, “I wish I had the ability to grant myself and anyone else I choose any super power I want at any time no matter what and that whoever got said power, be it me or someone else, would instantly be aware of that power, how to use it, how to control and/or turn it off whenever they wanted. This being not limited to any power at all but rather that it truly be for any power I want to have or want someone else to have at any time and that I can take any power away from myself or others any time I want to as well.”

“Well worded,” said the monkey paw as another finger closed. Again the rabbit didn't feel any different but then decided to try out his new found power. He granted himself the power to make himself get as big and strong as he wanted, in any way he wished, then he tucked away the monkey paw in his cargo pocket once more. He walked by a store front and looked at his reflection in the glass and then started to flex.

His muscles started to grow bigger and bigger until his white tee-shirt, that he wore under the red flannel, gave way leaving him in a tight fitting flannel shirt that threatened to rip free at any moment. His pecs and abs looked extra huge on his massive seven and a half foot tall frame. He looked to his legs seeing that a few tears had appeared in his pants as his calves tore the bottom of them to shreds right up to the pockets that were just above the knees. His cock bulge was still fantastic but as he heard popping sounds he had to look over his gargantuan pecs. He wiggled his toes that were now freed from his sandals and left barefoot as the lion man he saw just across the way. A lion man who had recovered from his daze and was now walking away from the rabbit.

Ormund bounded after the massive lion and caught up in no time, tapping him on the shoulder. The lion turned and saw the massive white rabbit with red hair and took it all in. The rabbit smiled and said, “Hi, I normally wouldn't do this but my name is Ormund. My friend's call me Ormie, and I would like to take you on a date.”

The lion blinked a few times, “I... okay. Sure why not?”

The rabbit could have jumped for joy but kept his cool as he leaned against the nearby building, “Cool cool. What say we head for this 24 hour diner I know just down the way?”

“Sounds great. I could eat,” said the lion man.

Ormund began to lead the way, “I never did catch the name by the way.”

“Oh right,” the lion began, “My name is Nicklaus. It's nice to make your acquaintance Ormund.”

As the pair walked down the way, the found they had a lot in common. They both liked the same shows, games, movies, and while Ormund wasn't much of a reader he had seen the movies of most of Nicklaus' favorite book. They had both been alone for quite some time. Nicklaus because he felt other's found him intimidating, and Ormund for... his own reasons. They were both awkward children who were often mocked by bullies and found that the bullying had an impact on who they became. Each one choosing a different path but for the same reasons and hoping to some day get back at the world that hurt them. They made way to the diner and shared a nice meal together and at the end of that meal, Nicklaus made the first move by kissing Ormund from across the booth.

The monkey paw in his pocket was oddly enough forgotten in the heat of the moment. Ormund was taken aback and with a ripping sound was suddenly freed of his pants as his now more massive cock hit the under side of the booth table and even broke it in the middle from the initial impact so hard that there was a splintered crack where his throbbing, leaking cock flesh could be seen by diner light. Nicklaus had never seen such a sight.

“I can explain,” said the rabbit. “I was given this magic monkey paw for reasons I don't understand... I wished to have any power I wanted and to give power to anyone I wanted... so I made myself super strong... and now that I've embarassed myself I suppose I should turn invisible and head on home.”

The lion gripped him by the arms and with a smile said, “I have no reason to doubt you my dear Ormie. We somehow found each other because of that magic. If that's true... show me your power. Give me power... and let's go have some fun.”

He didn't know why he believed it but he was glad he did as Ormund smiled and began to glow a little, giving power to Nicklaus. They blinked and rose from their seats in the diner, the rabbit's erect cock ripping through the table and leaving it in splinters at their feet. He then flexed his body in a most muscular pose and his muscles quadroupled in size while he gained another foot in height.

Not to be left behind the lion flexed and found himself growing. It was a dream come true as he tore free of his clothes and then soon matched the rabbit in height and cock size. They soon both stood as nine foot tall behemoths of musculature and power with three foot long, bar stool thick, cocks. The pair kissed passionately as other diner patrons fled then they held hands and walked out of the diner together, right through the wall, letting concrete, metal, glass, and wood simply explode off their muscle bodies without a scratch on the super men.

They walked into traffic and brought it to a screeching hault with resounding crashes as a bus hit Ormund and a mac truck hit Nicklaus. Neither of the super furs budged an inch but the metal of the huge vehicles did bend around their nigh perfect bodies. They pushed the vehicles off and Nicklaus said, “Hey Ormie, check this out. Tanker...”

He saw the mac truck was pulling a tanker car and walked around to the back of it. Meanwhile people ran screaming in the streets and everyone evacuated the freshly stopped bus. The lion the lifted the big tanker and thrust his cock inside. It was empty but as he began firing precum into it, he thrust his powerful three foot throbbing rod into the giant tanker. The rabbit moaned and watched as the lion fucked the tanker and spurted pre all over the lion man.

The lion didn't take long to erupt, blowing a load so hard it dented the opposite end of the tank. He continued to flood it with cum. A tank that could contain 12,000 gallons was filled so rapidly and then began to bulge with the excess as the lion kept cumming. He released the tanker and fired it from his cock, flipping it and the mac truck end over end, crashing into the abandoned cars left by the fleeing public. The monkey's paw was now definitely forgotten on the floor of the diner among the last shreds of their clothes.

Not to be outdone, Ormund then lifted the city bus over head and lowered it to his cock, slamming the vehicle to his chest and balls, smashing it as he used it to jack off, only turning on the still cumming lion further as the street flooded with his super feline seed. The rabbit soon exploded with a load all his own and a brand new flood of sweet super rabbit cum that exploded the opposite end of the bus off and allowed the flood to join in with the lion's own.

The rabbit ripped the bus off his still cumming cock and the pair drew into a long and passionate kiss as their first super orgasms died down. Then they head pops and felt something bouncing off their muscled bodies as they kissed and their cocks softened. They turned to face the source seeing police opening fire on them.

The bullets fell to the ground harmlessly as their super muscles were totally impervious to harm now. They looked to one another and hugged close again for another kiss. Rockets exploded off them and they barely noticed as the tank shells joined in. True it was fun to be invulnerable but they both thought in unison that it would be annoying if this was always the way.

“I think those bullets might get annoying after a while,” said Nicklaus the devilishly handsome super lion.

Ormund the massive hunk of a white and red rabbit nodded in agreement, “True. I just wish that no matter what we did, the rest of the world would just see it as normal.”

With another poof, the police lowered their weapons and left, unsure why they all met up to begin with. The city resumed as if nothing unusual had happened. In the diner a monkey paw lay on the ground and curled into a fist as the last wish was granted.

People returned to their cars looking to the pair and just shaking their heads at the antic of the two lovebirds. Even those with their cars wrecked just called up insurance and acted as though it were an every day occurrence. The massive pair walked out of the street and shrank down a bit. Passions running high they decided in unison and without a word that it would be best not to harm the unsuspecting and undeserving public.

They returned to their sizes as they were within the diner when the rabbit granted them both the powers of flight, super speed, shape changing, and the ability to teleport themselves and others. As soon as they had the powers they knew how to use them and mere moments later they flew off into the sky and soared towards a nigh untouched mountainside.

They landed with crashes that caused avalanches further up the mountainside and cratered the ground under their invulnerable feet. The rabbit suggested they make a home for themselves to work through their powerful lusts and so they set about in a flash. They punched the solid rock face and dug out the dirt away from them all lit by the pale light of the full moon. They then cut the rocks with their bare hands and feet, chopping, punching, kicking and shaping them into massive bricks. With those bricks they built themselves a castle out of the mountain face, carving into the mountain until it was like a crescent moon shape with the middle being held up by the center spire of their castle as a support pillar. They uprooted and planted trees, flowers and massive fields of grass in various gardens of their new castle.

They carved trees and rocks into furniture and doorways, completing a castle larger than any that had ever been built, but then realized it was unfurnished. They ran back to town and fantastic speed that knocked random furs from their feet as they passed and stopped by a the massive warehouse of a fancy furniture store, long closed as it was the middle of the night. With a nod, each of them went to one side of the building, gripped it, and hoisted the whole building, foundation and all, into the air. They then took to the air themselves and flew it back to the castle where they furnished it with inhuman speed. They knocked off one of the walls of the warehouse zipped in and out till the whole castle was furnished to their liking.

The work done, they went back to the master king's bedroom atop the tallest tower, lit by candle light, and relaxed with each other on their gigantic, reinforced bed. The whole process having only taken them a couple of hours. They stayed up and simply talked for hours, learning everything about the other.

Then the lion asked of his lover, “I feel like it was fate we met by that monkey paw, but that makes me curious,” he then shifted back to how he normally looked before he was granted any powers, “This is how I was before in all my glory, may I see how you were before the paw?”

Ormund looked away, “I don't know... I kind of want to leave that all behind... start anew and start over as I am now, you know?”

Nicklaus made adorable puppy begging eyes as he looked up from atop the rabbit's huge pecs and locked gazes. The rabbit sighed, “Fine I'll show you... but only if you promise not to laugh...”

The big rabbit then pushed the lion onto his back on the giant bed. He sat atop the lion and then reduced. The process happened in only a few moments as he returned to his former lanky self. As he did, the lion reduced under him to his still buff original form. The rabbit blushed under his white fur and looked away, glasses reforming on his face as he looked down and to the side, averting his gaze from the lion's own.

Ormund felt some tears well up in his eyes as he thought himself a bit unattractive in his skinnier form, if he were being honest... or he did until he felt the soft press of a firm hand upon his cheek. The hand guided his gaze to meet the lion's own.

The rabbit opened his eyes to see a kind smiling beast of a man grinning like a fool at him as he said, “It's you...”

Ormund took off his glasses as they now simply made his vision quite blurry and then blinked a few times, “Come again?”

“It is you,” said Nicklaus, “I have seen you about. I thought about coming to ask you to dance a few times at the clubs but you were always with that off-putting douche pack.”

“You... like... me?” asked the rabbit as his mind raced and seemed to break, “You don't think I'm a tall lanky freak?”

“I mean... I think you are hot... and since I've gotten to know the you behind your appearances... I think you are all around my kind of guy inside and out,” said the lion, “I've just never been good at approaching people or reaching out to contact... That's why I worked out so much to make my bod bigger... Let people come to me so I didn't have to go to them... because until this whole weird night I never felt like anyone would like me for me.”

Ormund leaned down and lay atop Nicklaus' chest to kiss him for once as they both truly were. They embraced passionately and ground against one another, getting hard all over again. They lost themselves in who they were as they were until noon the following day. They decided it must have been destiny they met and in the following months they had quite a lot of hyper muscled fun when they weren't just hanging out in their new mountain castle home.

They took on the outlook that they should put more good into the world than bad and used their powers to help people and spread joy world wide... But what became of the Monkey's Paw?

Ormund and Niklaus went back to the diner the next day, partially to help repair the damage they'd done but the Monkey's Paw was no where to be found. Perhaps it will find it's way in the mail to you next? What would you wish for with the power of the Monkey's Paw?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Not my usual cup of tea, but this was a fun read! Genuinely comedic, with great description!

I feel like the monkey's paw idea became so overused that it fell out of fashion, but I think it could make a comeback as a classic.

• Like 1