MuscleStud

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #1:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20660-muscle-slut-blog-1/

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #2: Day 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20671-muscle-slut-blog-2-day-1

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #3: Night #1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20677-muscle-slut-blog-3-night-1/

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #4: Day #2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20686-muscle-slut-blog-4-day-2/

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #5: Day 2/Night 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20695-muscle-slut-blog-5-day-2night-2/

Muscle Slut Blog #6: Night 2

Now that was fun.  I do not think Uncle Bob will be walking normally for a while, but I do not think he will mind.  He was walking in from the pool as I was coming down the steps, and my lust just took over.  I grabbed him right there, bent him over the living room couch, and power fucked his ass.  I dumped two loads deep inside him before he could move, and then Sean heard us and joined in the fun.  Sean plowed his Dad's beautiful tight ass and gave him a couple of loads while I had him blow me for another load.  Bob was so far out of it in the pleasure that he barely responded when Sean said he was taking up to get cleaned up.  Sean carried his Dad with his hard cock, still buried up his ass. Bob's head was resting on Sean's massive chest and legs wrapped around his waist.  Sean looked like a proud father carrying a small child that he loved so much.  Since Sean is a cuddlier, I am sure that after the shower, they will spend some time in bed cuddling and napping in incestual bliss.

So back to the blog and picking up the blog with our Dad's cooking dinner.  It was interesting as the rules of the house were changing for the better.  Since Sean and I were naked, the Dads decided to "join the club" and stripped off the remaining clothes they had on.  It was not much as Sean, and I ripped off most of it during our exciting to blow their brains out via their cocks.  They may have still been Muddles, but they did have beautiful bodies from spending so much time in the gym.  We acted like we usually did, laughing, joking, and talking but only with a strong sexual tone.

We peppered our Dads about their sexual exploration and got straightforward and detailed answers.  We learned our parents were kinky, aggressive, and slutty.  Not a bad combination, LOL. My Dad told a story of them going to a Gay Bath House for the first time during college and the craziness that went on.  Sean looked at me and said we had to go, and I agreed.  They talked about catching our Moms in full lesbian sex for the first time when the girls lost track of time waiting on the guys to pick them up for a frat party.  They never made the party, but the four-way sex that went on for the entire weekend cemented their relationships.  We became so aroused that we leaked pre-cum and caused puddles on the floor that we had to quickly suck each other to prevent a wasted cum load.  One of the new house rules was you make the mess; you clean up the mess.  We did share the loads with our Dads in a very passionate kiss.  Then the Dads kissed to compare who had the best-tasting load.  They said both were so good and could not decide.  I called them chicken shit because they did not want a pissed off muscle sluts. They laughed and said that they guessed it would take a village to satisfy a muscle slut.

Dinner was great, and Sean and I ate over double I usual amount.  Being that we were close to double in size, it was about right.  Uncle Bob surprised us with setting a bottle of beer in front of us.  While we have had some alcohol with them on a special occasion, this was odd, but he said that since we were larger than a Muddle adult, we should be able to handle a beer.  Sean said he just wanted to get us drunk to take advantage of us.  I laughed and said he could take advantage of me anytime without the need for alcohol.  Uncle Bob told my Dad that he raised a beautiful slut, and we all laughed.  It was then that the doorbell rang, and Dad yelled just to come in.  I was shocked that he was not concerned about what the person would see, but once I saw who, I was totally fine.

Walking into the kitchen was the most massive and muscular human I had ever seen.  He was beautiful, and I instantly lost my train of thought.  He was larger than I was by at least 50 pounds.  His muscles exploded from his body in size and definition with a perfect amount of veins and body hair.  He walked bowlegged because of the size of his quads.  His clothes looked like they were painted to him and were ready to explode with just a small movement. A slight gesture of his arms resulted in his biceps exploding to at least the size of his head.  I was lost in lust and shock, merely watching him until the Dads got up and went over and hugged and kissed him.  When I say kiss, it was a full-on tonsil hockey french kissing that was profoundly passionate and masculine.  Once finished, they finally introduced him as their workout buddy and Mimbo Drop supplier Kyle.  He was a god, pure and simple, and I wanted both my final dose and to ravage Kyle.

He sat down and immediately said that we needed to talk first, and then we can get to the fucking.  Sean and I asked about flipping it, and Uncle Bob said cant you sluts behave for a few minutes.  I told him that we are just acting like the sluts you wanted us to grow into.  We all laughed, and it broke the sexual tension that Sean and I were feeling right then.  Kyle started to talk about the lab, the creation of the Mimbo Drops, and how everything led to right now. Tell you the truth; I did not care what he said because all I wanted was to take the next dose and spend time being fucked by Kyle.  Kyle looked are our Dads and said something about look what you two created, and after a short pause, all three started laughing.  They decided to get the show on the road, and Dad went and brought over the Mimbo Drop bottle.  Uncle Bob asked us if we're sure about what was going to happen next.  The third dose makes the change/mutation permanent, and all we did was open are mouths life a baby bird waiting on dinner.  My dad then placed a dropper full under our tongues and said its time to get this show on the road.

The liquid had a strong bitter taste that I let it slowly absorbed under my tongue.  I felt warmth starting to flow throughout my body and a little lightheaded.  Kyle said to enjoy the ride and that you will remember this forever as you evolve from human to mega human.  The warmth built to a high heat and then changed to a feeling of electricity flowing across my body.  All of my muscles started to flex by themselves. For about 20 minutes or so, the feeling and force of the muscle contractions increased.  The more they contracted, the larger they became.  I felt a power and strength growing to a level that I would never have guessed possible.  My muscles inflated like a balloon to a size that I did not know was possible. If I had been wearing any clothing, it would have exploded off of me like when the Hulk grew.  Then, as it started, it slowly faded away, and I was left with a feeling of happiness and inner peace.  I felt stronger and more massive than before, which I did not think was possible.  As I was enjoying this incredible feeling, a wave of orgasmic pleasure hit me hard and fast.  My cock became hard to the point of being painful.  I quickly, my balls felt like they were squeezed in a vice, and I blew the most powerful orgasm I have ever had.  I shot cum with such force, and it felt I like was being smacked in the face, but it was beautiful.  I screamed in pleasure, and the effect finally decreased to the point that some of the cum landed in my mouth. The taste was beyond anything I had experienced before. I was in heaven and never wanted it to end, but it finally did and slowly regained my state of mind. 

It took a few moments before I started to come out of the haze and realized that Dad was cleaning the cum off of me. I looked down and saw him lapping up puddles of cum lying in the deep valley between my now-massive pecs.  The head of my enlarged, hard, and vein covered cock reaching to the base of the valley.  Dad was focused on finding and collecting every drop of cum that I had just blasted out of me. He licked every ridge and crevice on my chest and abs between the rock hard muscles.  I looked over and saw what appeared to be Sean but was really a mass monster with Sean's head on it with his Dad eating his cum off of him.  Kyle said something like welcome to the family and kissed me.  It was a kiss between men, no, it was a kiss between Mimbo Sluts because we were no longer just a man.  My mind cleared, and I realized that I was no longer what I was but something better.  Something with a purpose that I did not know yet, but I was ready to accept and share with others.  The more we kissed, the more I wanted to fuck and be fucked.  Kyle pulled away and went over to do the same to Sean.

Dad replaced his mouth for Kyle, and we kissed and shared the remains of my cum that was within his mouth.  Between kissing, Dad commented on how beautiful I was.  After a few minutes of kissing, Dad pulled away and said that I needed to follow him to see what I had become.  I stood, and it felt strange as my size had enlarged to the point that I needed to collect my balance.  My arms hung at a 45% angle as my lats were so massive that my arms rested on them.  My quads rubbed together due to their size and pushed my cock and balls forward.  As Dad guided me into the living room, I saw an image in the mirror that was but was not me.  It had my face, but my body was so hyper muscled that I did not look like I did before the third dose.  I was beyond anyone that you saw on the bodybuilder's social media and even the muscle morph websites.  I was massive; I was ripped and cut and was simply a Muscle Slut that was equal to Kyle.  I spent a few minutes coming to terms with the new me.  I looked over to Sean and saw that we were nearly identical.

It was then that the urge to fuck began to grow from deep in my balls.  The best description is that I went into a Muscle Slut form of heat and needed to be fucked now.  I grabbed Kyle and pulled him close and told him he was going to fuck me now.  I needed it badly to control the fire that was raging within me.  I was lost again is the desire to fuck that I simply dropped to the floor and grabbed my ankles to give Kyle a clean shot at my ass and begged for it.  He dove in and began to eat my ass with the skill and passion that I expected.  I was so lost in the pleasure that I did not hear any of the rest of them talking.  The only thing I heard was when Kyle said he was going to fuck me like the slut that I was.  He rammed his cock deep into me in a single thrust. I felt every inch of his cock pushing its way inside of me.  Its size should have resulted in pain but only provided pleasure.  I felt every vein, every ridge, every movement that was designed to send me into a state I had never been before.  It brought immediate pleasure throughout my body.  As Kyle began to power fuck me, Sean came over and shoved his mega cock down my throat, and I began to suck on it. Like Kyle's cock, I quickly slid Sean's cock down my throat and accepted it all.  Dad and Uncle Bob came over and took turns, sucking my cock, and playing with my nipples. They felt like they were wired directly to my cock because any play immediately caused it to become harder.  It was four guys focusing their attention on satisfying the needs of one slut, and the feeling is beyond description.  I felt my cock being sucked, Kyle fucking my ass, and Sean forcing his cock deep down my throat all begin to pulsate together, knowing that we all were going to explode at the same time.  Within a minute, I felt my balls constrict and start the process of the ejaculation that I did not know how would survive.  I wanted to warn my Dad, but it was too late, and my first shot hit Uncle Bob right in the face.  Kyle, Sean, and I came at the same moment, and I ended up being covered in cum from head to toes.  We blew for what seemed forever and then crashed together on the floor in a massive pile of cum covered muscle.  Once we recovered, Sean became the center of the four of us trying to fuck is brains out.  I lost track of time and what was being done to me and what I helped to do to Sean.

Part of me had so many questions for Kyle and our Dad's, but now was not the right time.  Now was the time to explore our incredible bodies, satisfy our need for sex, and enjoy having Kyle with us to help guide us on this new adventure we have been created/evolved/mutated into.  The rest of the night involved nothing but sex and lots of sex.  Sex with the force and passion that only a Muscle Slut could know or handle, but I knew it was what I was meant for.   Part of me had lots of questions but knew that tomorrow would be the time to start asking them.    

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

what a great set of stories my man.

Thank you

Glad you are enjoying it.  It is a lot of fun being creative and writing it.  Let me know if you have any interesting plot suggestion you might have.  AS I said, it takes a village for a muscle slut.

1 hour ago, MuscleStud said:

Glad you are enjoying it.  It is a lot of fun being creative and writing it.  Let me know if you have any interesting plot suggestion you might have.  AS I said, it takes a village for a muscle slut.

i would like to join in the transformation, great job and love this story, it would be interesting to see some younger guys but not too young but like a couple years younger than sean and the hero of the story or more males their age

• Like 2