Playing With theseventhwave's Toys: The Symbioate War: Chapter 15a

belabarbell

I just continued the story as I imagined it would take place; consider it a parallel story to theseventhwave's very hot series, The Symbiote War.

Of course, acknowledgements go to theseventhwave.

The moment the door closed and I heard Shawn‘s heavy footfalls receding down the hallway, I began fiercely struggling against the steel bedframe, in whose twisted grip I found myself. It was no use. The twisted metal bands of the bed were so tightly wound around my wrists, there was no way to squeeze my hands through. I tossed and turned for what felt like an hour. At some point, I gave up and looked forlornly around the room, looking for anything to assist me, or if not assist me, at least distract me from my predicament. My eyes settled on the little Inca figurine an aunt had brought back for me from Peru. She had told me it was of a priest, which I guess you could tell by the fact that he wore very colorful garb and his face was also painted. As he was facing my desk, I could only see his side profile, the sweep of his cape masking his body. I looked at its rustic browns and reds and must have passed out. The next thing I knew, there was soft knocking on the door, almost indistinguishable from the humming of the air conditioner.

„Who‘s there?“ I yelled from the bed.

„It‘s me,“ said a muffled voice on the other side. „Mark. We had a date tonight. When you didn‘t show up, I thought I‘d check on you!“

„I‘m trapped!“ I yelled through the door. „The key‘s under the doormat! Let yourself in!“

A moment later, I heard a key in the door and in came Mark, with a look of deep concern written on his face. He looked so sweet in his black polo shirt and skinny jeans.

„My God, Corrigan! What‘s happened to you! Who‘s done this to you?“

„Ugh… it was Shawn“ I slurred. „He was waiting for me when I came back…he fed me this stuff“ I said, pointing to the flask on the night stand.

„What is it?“ asked Mark, retrieving the flask and trying to find a label.

„I don‘t know… he said he met some chemist who was into his body who gave it to him…“

„What‘s it for?“ asked Mark, looking seriously in my direction.

„It… well –“ I stopped myself, because I didn‘t know if I was ready to cross that bridge with Mark. I thought about it for a moment, and then realized I had no choice. I told Mark everything, and as I was recounting the weird fetishistic horror of the past week, Mark and I hatched a plan. He would feed me the stuff in the flask, and suck my dick until I came. He needed to do it lots fo times in order to gain enough strength to bend the steel bars that were constraining me. „Are you sure you want to do this?“ Mark asked me finally.

„It‘s our only choice, Mark!“ I replied. I certainly trusted Mark more than I did Shawn. Who knows what awaited me if I simply lied here for him. „Shouldn‘t I rather get the RA and try to find some tools to cut you loose?“

„We don‘t have time, Mark! Shawn could be back any second, and what then!“

So Mark got to work. It wasn‘t hard for him to get me hard. The tincture helped with that. And under his ministrations, I was burbling precum down his throat in no time. I could feel his back expanding in his black polo shirt immediately after I came the first time. He fed me more of the liquid and, in no time, I was cumming down his throat again. This went on for at least half an hour. I got into it, holding Mark‘s soft brown hair in my hands, face fucking him with fury and feeding him fuel for growth, which he accepted with more and more ferocity, moaning more loudly and relishing the growth – a virtual feedback loop – until I heard some ripping and popping noises: Mark‘s polo shirt was ripping at the seams. As he went to take it off, the sleeves also burst from his swollen biceps. He struggled to get the ripped and shredded fabric over his torso. Once on the ground, he got to work again. Mark was really quite huge now, and as he looked up into my eyes with a loving glance, he cocked one arm and I watched the biceps swell to the size of a coconut, a thick vein running across its peaked center. I tried to lift him up, he went to kiss me, but I had other plans. I planted my face under his arm. The muscled armpit was heaven, a deep masculine gorge, a slight pelt coating its musky innards, the deep curve of his bulging lat sweeping out, dripping with my spit and sweat from the exertion of muscular growth. His arm was capped with an enormous delt head, which made him look sso incredibly masculine. I rubbed one hand all over it, while I rubbed his dense and corded back with the other. His traps now nearly reached to his ears, his cute face the only resemblance to the old Mark that had timidly knocked on my door a half hour ago. In his place, an imposing giant squatted between my legs. I kissed him on the lips and said, „Now, Prince Charming, rescue me!“

„Let‘s see if this is enough power,“ he answered, smirking. He struggled with the bars, which started to give way.

Just then, I heard voices at the door. Mark turned around just as Shawn and Greg, the guy who sucked me at the gym, entered the room. Both were dripping in sweat and visibly flushed, apparantly having finished an intense workout. Greg was wearing a gaudy yellow stringer and some baller shorts, his thick calves pushing out from underneath. Shawn had changed into some spandex pants and was shirtless, his huge cockmound looming imposingly behind the black material. His expansive chest heaved, covered in a sheen of wet droplets that ran down the crevice of his pecs and dispersed in the labyrinth of his abdominals.

„What the fuck? Is there a party here?“ asked Shawn, a cocky grin on his face.

„I‘ve come to take Corrigan. Your abuse has traumatized him. This ends now!“ said Mark, in a tone that I wasn‘t accustomed to hearing from him.

„Well he wasn‘t complaining earlier“ said Shawn with a grin, and winked over at me. I felt my stomach turn. „Hey Greg,“ he said, turning to the other built bro, „I told you you could enjoy your protein shake here in my dorm, so there‘s the tap! Enjoy, while I take care of this loser.“

Shawn‘s pumped and sweating frame approached Mark and the two started scuffling, Shawn punching Mark in his firm abs, and Mark pushing Shawn back onto the ground. The two muscled bodied heaved back and forth. I saw the Inca priest tumble from his perch. Other objects were strewn around the room as the two tussled for dominance.

Meanwhile, Greg made his way over to me, smiling with a sly grin. Pulling his stringer over his head, exposing his pumped pecs and rippling delts, he smiled over at me in a sultry way.

„Hello Corrigan,“ he cooed. His glance fell on the bottle on the nightstand. „This must be the formula Shawnie was talkin‘ about.“ He grabbed the bottle and straddled my torso.

„Get off… of me!“ I shouted at him, tossing left and right but still unable to budge from the spot.

„Now, now, Corrigan. That‘s no way to behave yourself“ was the only reply. Greg grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open, pouring way too much of the liquid down my throat. The reaction was almost immediate. I felt that familiar warmth travelling down to my cock, and Greg pushed himself between my spread legs and got to work. He vacuumed up my swelling cock and violently bobbed his head back and forth, getting my cock and balls and thighs slick with spit.

All the while, grunts and shatters could be heard as Mark and Shawn wrestled for dominance and destroyed everything in their wake. Shawn had some size on Mark and also enjoyed the advantage of being on the wrestling team. At the moment, Shawn was on top of Mark and had him in a headlock. Mark was struggling for breath and looked up at me with tears streaming down his eyes. Mark managed to elbow Shawn in the gut, but the wall of muscle took the blow with little shock. Shawn grabbed Mark‘s bulging arm and began turning him around, removing his own spandex shorts in the process. Soon, his tube steak‘bobbed freely, swinging with the rhythm of struggle.

„That‘s right, fucker,“ spat Shawn, „now you see who‘s numero uno, who‘s the alpha.“ He ground against Mark, letting his big sausage slide between Mark‘s pert butt, the river of pre acting as lubricant.

All the while, Greg was hoovering up my precum and growing ever more heavy as he straddled my legs. I saw his pecs, jiggling with muscle, his large nipples pointing straight down, his thick traps and full delts, the dick-skin stretched tight and veins visible. Fuck, I wasn‘t going to last long, these huge muscles were really turning me on! I cast a look of defeat as I caught Mark‘s gaze. He was turning blue and looked about to pass out. Shawn was pistoning in and out of his muscular ass, deep dicking him for what it was worth, all the while holding Mark in the tightest of chokeholds. His monstrous biceps bulging in every direction and preventing Mark from catching any breath.

Shawn smiled up at me as he continued rutting. I couldn‘t last much longer. Shawn was aware of this, laughed and looked at me: „thought you‘d get away, little buddy! I hope you‘re ready for a night of fun, because my bro and I have quite the program planned for you!“ As he said this, I recalled the hot rape session earlier and blew my load into Greg‘s waiting throat. He was ready and greedily sucked up everything I had to give. I felt him growing between my legs, the veins criss-crossing his arms growing all the more pronounced, his back expanding even wider.

At the same time, I heard Shawn moan loudly. He released the now-limp body of Mark, whose girth fell to the floor with a loud thud, and came up to the bed, enjoying the sight of Greg growing before his eyes. Greg did a double biceps pose and I couldn‘t help stay stiff as a flag pole watching the muscle pile on his already large frame.

Suddenly, Shawn was next to me, whispering in my ear: „you want my sausage inside you, little buddy?“

„Fuck you!“ I shouted. Before I could say more, Greg had shoved his now 11 inch tool down my throat. I couldn‘t do anything but allow him to face fuck me. I felt another body on the bed, as Shawn positioned hismelf between my legs. He placed his 14 inch monster at my spit-lubed hole. He rammed himself in and his dick graced my prostate almost immediately. Precum spurt out of my cock, which Shawn grabbed and licked off his fingers. I could feel him swell a bit more inside me. At this I moaned around Greg‘s large member. This caused him to thrust in deeped, his back sliding against my cock, which dripped more precum onto him. I felt his cock swell just a bit in my throat. Jesus, I thought. This is fucked up and yet I couldn‘t help but get off completely by being abused by these two monsters! What was I to do? Resigned to my helplessness, I started pushing my ass back to meet Shawn‘s huge member, doing my best to regulate my breathing as the second cock ravished my throat. All the while, I thought of that room full of pungeant, masculine muscle jocks, using me to get even bigger. I could see Shawn‘s enormous sweating shoulders, rippling with freakish muscle, behind Greg‘s slightly smaller, but equally impressive frame. I looked up at Greg‘ ripped cobblestone abs, his happy trail that led up to perfect square pecs and perfect nipples. I reached out and squeezed Greg‘s nipples. He leaned back and moaned and again brushed my cock, which was hard as a lava stone, as I felt him swell again in my mouth, I reached the point of no return and shot load after load into the air, some landing on Greg‘s back, some on Shawn‘s abs. Both mean moaned and came in unison. Shawn‘s already enormous fuckstick taking up even more space in my ass as it continued to slowly piston and unloaded its hot juices inside me, and Chris‘ cock choking me in a torrent of salty cum, the head growing and suffocating me. I was overwhelmed in pleasure tinged with foreboding and guilt.

„Fucking awesome!“ said Shawn and, turning around to Mark‘s body, „too bad your buddy couldn‘t join in the fun!“ Turning back to us, Shawn – obviously the alpha in the room, with Mark knocked out – asked „whose ready for round three?“

„Fuck yeah“ came the response from Greg, who was standing in front of our door, admiring the growth in the mirror. And what growth it was. The multiple loads had further converted Greg into a formidable form. „But first, do y‘all have a scale?“

„Yea bro, just down the hall in the bathroom!“ Shawn answered, himself glancing in the mirror and bouncing his humongous pecs as the space before the mirror cleared. Shawn was truly Godly. He could hold par with the hugest super heavyweight bodybuilders. His thighs were thicker than his waist, his pecs were shapely masses even with his arms over his head. His neck was at least as thick as his head. His lats would make it difficult to enter the room normally, or walk through any door. And swinging between his legs, the largest and fattest dick I had ever seen. Shawn glanced at me through the mirror, smirking as he saw my hard-on.

„So little buddy, I see you like what you see! We‘re going to have alot of fun with you now…“ He turned around and said, almost lovingly, „you love making me like this, don‘t you Corrigan?“

„Fuck you!“ I spat. „Untie me!“

Shawn approached the bed, his huge pole leading him toward my prone form. Marc‘s unmoving body lay crumpled on the floor. Greg would soon return from his auto-worship session. I didn‘t know how this would end…

God, what was going to happen to me?

To follow my own transformation to Pure Muscle™, visit here.[

• Like 12