Muscle Fever

DannyBiceps

Chapter One

Do you know how it feels to add 50 pounds of solid muscle in a year? No drugs? Orgasmic. Like a tree where every root wants to swell as big as a Redwood—and then it rains and rains and POURS. 

Yes, it can rain muscle.

If money’s your fate, good luck with that.

If muscle’s your fate, trust me when I say it can rain muscle all over you like you never imagined.

Real life, but magical.

Muscle Fever. The stars align.

It begins like this: A massive bodybuilder is on Venice Beach Craigslist advertising for new clients. His prices are bargain basement. Only a couple hundred a month to be groomed three days a week in the gym by Markus Greatbody, a 275 pound NPC national level bodybuilder.

”Whatever you wish to become, I’ll make you,” Markus Greatbody writes.

He attaches pictures and he is hugely proportioned and massively endowed, his chest and arms epic, his quads about to rip through his shorts. 

“Transform yourself NOW! Satisfaction GUARANTEED.”

As destiny goes, this arrives at the perfect moment. I’d spent months last year stripping the fat off my body, making my lines lean, broad shoulders tapered to a tiny V waist.

A nice physique, but what I realized was I wanted more BEEF!

Ripped down to my studs, I start building up again. Grew a lot those first months. My body was thirsty for muscle. Training was straightforward since I'm naturally athletic. Soon I’m pumping more and more iron, really getting in a groove, my strength increasing, my body beginning its slow blow up.

This is when I got my first big dose of Muscle Fever. When I’d started, I was after popping muscles, but quickly I wanted even larger slabs of meat, until soon I make that fateful turn, really start getting into growth, begin working to transform myself into a big beautiful beast.

That’s how Muscle Fever gets you. It makes you want to grow a little, then more, then A LOT!

I start lifting heavier and eating everything in sight. Start outgrowing all of my shirts, but I don't care about clothes anymore. Don’t want to wear them really. I have the fever. I want muscles, super big ones. I'm growing zombie-eyed about it.

Massive muscles suddenly seem like the picture of paradise to me. Bodybuilding becomes all I think about. I start reading all the magazines, watching all the videos, really getting into it. I forget about everything but my training.

I command my body: LET’S GROW!

My body listens, obeys, wants giant muscles too now, adds as much fresh mass everyday as we can handle. In the months before Markus's hot ad, my gains are constant. It's like I was made for this. I add fifteen pounds of hard muscle in the first two months, but I want fifty more by now. To grow bigger, I'm eating a pound of meat daily and drinking a gallon of water and bottomless protein shakes.

I’m developing a serious case of Muscle Fever and I don't resist at all.

Growth becomes king. More weights, more food. I’m adding more and more onto my swiftly expanding frame. It's tank top season everyday.

Bodybuilding becomes all I dream about. Twenty pounds up. Twenty-five pounds. The mirror becomes my cheerleader, I’m shirtless always, naked often. The mirror says keep growing, GO MUSCLE CRAZY.

Soon, I’m stripping down to my skivvies and flexing competition poses. I don't know when life fully crosses over, but eventually I'm like a five alarm fire, hot on becoming a professional bodybuilder, wanting to someday, "Go Pro."

I realize it will take years and require a laser focus, but there's nothing in this world I want to do but grow now. I want to eat eight meals a day and train six days a week and do absolutely everything to become enormous and earn my IFBB pro card. I want to become eye-poppingly massive for the pleasure of muscle freaks everywhere.

Muscle Fever takes me firmly in its hold.

Soon, all I'm doing is training, eating and growing my body. It's like falling into a blissful trance, my new muscles swelling so fast it makes it all worth it. I decide that as a lifestyle, I want everyday to be like this: training, photo sessions, shows around the world, flexing with other bodybuilders, cams and muscle worship shows for my admirers, all while adding more MASS every year.

I'm delirious for muscle. I’m in heaven, as I develop a case of Muscle Fever so big, it might soon be impossible to cure.

I don't care, I'm all in.

Until my training hits a speed bump, my stellar gains finally slowing.

I panic just a little. I've added twenty-five pounds of rock hardness in six months, incredible gains, but I find myself hungry for more. I need to jumpstart my growth big time.

And that's when I meet Markus Greatbody. 5'11, 275 offseason.

See what I mean?

i’m Destiny’s Child.

Soon, I'm not worrying about growth slowing down.

Soon, I'm wondering: HOW STONE SEXY CAN I GET TRAINING WITH THIS BEAST?

I answer his ad on the spot. Treat it like a letter to Thor. Tell him I want to be just like him, competing at Nationals. Want to train like him, grow as huge as he is, live and breathe bodybuilding every minute of every day just like him. 

Markus writes me back immediately. Sounds like he has his own advanced case of Muscle Fever. All the biggest bodybuilders do.

”Love it!” Markus writes. "That's exactly what you must do! Training must be everything to you! This needs to become your life! If you're for real, you’re exactly the type of musclehead who I want to help turn SWOLE!”

Then he goes one better. Says he feels so inspired by my passion, he wants to gift me a training session. Am I available Sunday morning to come lift with him at his gym? It's a private spot in Venice off Rose called The First Church of Iron.

”Take in a pre-workout shake, meet me bright and early at oh seven hundred. I’m gonna put you through a serious workout. Not for the faint hearted. We know you can talk. Now let’s see what your muscles can do, brother.”

“I’ll be there!" I write without hesitation. He emojis barbells and smiles. 🏋 😊I go to the mirror and flex triumphant. First my arms, then my chest. I’m not huge yet, but I’m filling out fast. I've started flexing throughout the day. It keeps the blood pumping. And also it’s a brand new way to celebrate a whole new level of massiveness getting ready to invade my body. 

To Be Continued...

• Like 11