The House (Part 6 - Jul/13)

lsgnobody

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the great feedback.

I'd love to write as fast as some of the great authors I admire can but I'm still trying to get the hang of it. 😃

Please, let me know how you feel about it. All criticism is fully appreciated (even if you don't like it) ;) I should be able to post the next part soon (holidays, yay!)

PART 2 - ROLES

Looking at my face in the mirror the next morning I could clearly see where he slapped me last night. It was there. He was forceful and I never consented to anything. It was wrong. And yet, as my fingers felt the small damage he left on my face, all I could think of was how big he was and, more than that, how much bigger he wanted to become. And that got me instantly hard. I can’t. 

I can’t think with my dick. I can’t ignore the fact that I barely knew this man and what he was capable of. Yes, we spent nearly a month living together - but then again, I think I was so much in need of human contact that I lacked the judgement of character towards him. And I had to pun an end to it. I had to send him away.

I left my room upstairs and walked down the hallway past one, two, three empty rooms. It was a big house. The fourth door was half open. It’s Alex’s room. Is he up? Is he still there? Should I look? I unintentionally started walking on my tip toes as I approached his door, trying not to make any noise, in case he was still there.

A quick glance through the open door. Yes. He’s still sleeping. He’s sleeping on his side, turned the other way. He looks comically big for the mattress he sleeps in. He must have brought it over from the shed. And his back… I don’t remember seeing him with his shirt off before. He’s got patches of hair on his back, right under his shoulder blades. And it’s such an expansive back. How can he even sleep on his side? We don’t even look the same species. And his neck is so thick. I can see it rolls right before his hair starts coming up. He’s covered from his lower back down, I can’t see much more. I shouldn’t be looking. I should keep waking. Keep walking.

- Leo! - his deep bass voice came from inside the room and I froze dead on my feet. - Leo, come here!

What do I do? What do I do? - What?

- Come here!

I fully opened the door to find him looking at me, still sleepy, big meaty chest in full view.

- Sit.

The closer I got to him the bigger he seemed to get and, by the time I sat on the edge of the mattress I was visibly shaking. Not in fear, no. It wasn’t as simple as fear. I felt uneasy, an impending doom sensation, overwhelmed by him and what happened the night before.

- Listen, about what happened yesterday…

- I want you out.

- What?
- Leave my house.

- Wait, let’s talk about this.

- There’s nothing to talk about. I need you out by the end of the day.

I stood up to leave the room and he tried to hold my arms. Instinctively I pulled away and walked towards the door. My legs moved on their own, my breath was accelerated and that overwhelming sensation of urgency took over. I practically ran towards the door. 

Thump. Thump.

His arm extended over my head and immediately banged the door with such force I saw splinters flying. Thump. Another step and he pushed me towards the door, pressing me against it with his body. It was a second. His waist pressing just under my shoulders. For a second I knew I couldn’t move up until he decided I could. When he stepped back and I turned around I mustered all the courage I had within me to look up at him.

- What? Are you gonna fucking hit me? Get it over with.

- No! I’m not gonna hit you!

His frame filled my field of vision completely. It was overwhelming. He slept in his briefs. I had never seen him without his clothes on. Though his forearms were so hairy, his chest was not as much. There was a light coat of hair over his plump chest, almost making a triangle right in the center. More hair over his belly. He was thick and plump all over. Not the kind of body type you’d see in someone his height. He looked just so round and sturdy, bulky all over, that hairy belly escaping his briefs on the sides.

Unexpectedly, he lowered himself on his knees, sitting on his heels, so we were looking eye to eye.

- Calm down. We need to talk.

This move made some of the excitement go away. He waited until my breath was back to normal.

- Hit me. 

- What?

- Right here. Hit me. Give it all you got. - he touched the left side of his chest and looked at my disoriented face. - Hit me.
- What, no, you’re crazy.

- HIT ME. - his voice was so deep, so commanding. I punched him. - HARDER. - I punched him again. - HARDER. 

I used both my fists this time, punching him over and over again on both sides of his chest. My fists looked small against the wall of flesh in front of me. I was expecting it to be softer but as I kept punching, he flexed the round mounds of beef to make them harder. I gave it all I had, punching it over and over and watching as the upper part of his chest swelled while he flexed. - HARDER. 

At the same time it sounded like an order, a smirk was forming on his face. He chuckled. The smirk made him look almost arrogant but playful at the same time. And I punched him over and over until all my rage was gone and I felt tired. 

- Humph. There. Better?

- You’re an asshole.

That damn smirk. 

- Don’t act like you didn’t like it. You were hard the whole time, at least till you passed out.

- I want to hurt you.

- Punch me again. Try it. You can’t.

I did, as hard as I could. Nothing. It wasn’t like punching a wall, a wall was harder. His big, plump chest was covered in a more than subtle layer of fat. The wall was underneath it. With this last punch his big meaty hand went immediately to his cock to adjust it. He was getting hard.

- You can’t hurt me. And you know you can’t hurt me. Tell me how you feel.

- Helpless. 

- I have that effect on people. Tell me more.

- Overwhelmed. Confused. I don’t know what to do.

- You want control.

- What?
- You want to control everything.

- What do you mean?

- Look at this house. You have four bedrooms for you alone. I’m in one of them, the other two are empty but spotless.

- I’m clean.

- You’re obsessively cleaning every nook and cranny of this place. You have breakfast, lunch, dinner done at the same exact time every day.

- I’m not working, I need a routine.

- What for?

- To keep my plans in order.

- What are your plans?

- I… I don’t have any yet.

- So why the routine?

- So I can come up with something.

- Why do you need to come up with something?

- I don’t know. I’m not working, money is limited, there's a mortgage to pay.

- I told you. You’ll figure it out. You’re a smart guy. You don’t give yourself enough credit. Just stop whining about it. And I’m not moving out.

- What?

- You heard me. - He lifted himself up from his knees. And up, and up. - I’m not moving out. I like it here. And I know you like me here too.

He… he just said that. As if it were true. Who the fuck does he think he is? He can’t. Should I call the police? I certainly can’t throw him out myself. Should I call someone? Who would I call? Someone from work? I don’t even work there anymore. A friend? They’re so far away. Tony? Tony! Tony knows him. Tony’s a decent guy. I’ll call Tony. 

- What? You think I don’t know you’re hot for me? You think you’re the first tiny gay guy I’ve seen?

- So you’re gay now?

- I told you. I’m not into guys. I’m not into girls either.

- What does that even mean?

- I’m into me. My own body gets me hard.

- What? How does that even work? You’re a narcissistic fuck, that’s what you are!

- Damn right I am. And a big one. 

- Let me out. 

- No. Punch me again.

He didn’t have to ask me twice. I gave it everything I had and punched him as hard as I could, right in the middle of that big hairy belly. It bounced a little. Again, a wall behind the layer of fat. He didn’t flinch.

- You can’t hurt me. You can’t move me, I’m too big for you. - he took a step forward, taking me along with him and pressing my head in between the door and that belly. So big. I pushed him, I started punching him as hard as I could from the sides. Nothing. Immovable. - Fuck yeah. Try harder. You can’t move me. I’m so fucking strong.

I was losing my breath pressed against his belly, feeling that the door would give up before he did. He filled the whole door frame with his back. When I thought I couldn’t hold my breath anymore, he finally stepped back and quickly held me in place with a huge hand behind my neck before I could fall down.

He looked down at me, examining every inch of my body. I felt suddenly very self conscious, my body being so comparatively smaller than his. His bulge noticeably got bigger as he spoke. He forced my body right in front of his again, the space I occupied in between his bulk and the door seemingly getting smaller. With now both hands circling my neck, he forced his arms inwards. While he was not applying any more pressure to my neck, his chest reated immediately to this, rising up, forming mounds of muscle that now covered my view of his face.

- It’s so fucking hot that I could do whatever I wanted with you. You know that. You feel it too. Look at how small you are compared to me. You’re not a small man, not at all. You’re average in every way. You’re normal. Tell me how you feel about your body.
- I don’t like the extra weight I gained since I started dating. I feel fat.

He chuckled again.

- See, that’s where we’re different. I don’t mind the extra weight. I want it. It makes me even bigger. And you’ve been feeding me well. How long has it been? A month? 

- Since what?

- Since I started working out again, and eating better than ever with your cooking. It’s been a month. And I like the results. Did you know I gained 10 pounds this month alone? Did you know you’ve been making me bigger? And stronger?

- I… I noticed…

- Yes, you did. And you like it too. You like having a big, strong man around the house to cater to. You like the feeling of security. I see the admiration in your glances. You think I don’t notice but I do. And I like it.

- I… I do think you’re.. Very tall.

- Is that all?

- You… you look strong too.

- You have no idea. - He moved one hand away from my neck to flex one biceps. There was no peak to be seen. Instead, just a big, round mound of an arm leading to his hairy armpit. - Look at this arm. Look at how big it is. It’s very strong too. I’m a fucking monster, that’s what I am.  - his dick was now so hard I could see its big, plump, dark head peeking over the elastic on his briefs.

- It’s… it’s incredible. I’ve never seen anyone as big as you.

- And this is nothing. I’m gonna get bigger. Much, much bigger. I wanna get bigger by the day. I want you to be so overwhelmed to be in presence you find your place in life. Do you know what it is, boy?

- I… I…

- You need to serve a higher purpose. That’s what you need. Do you need a plan? Here’s your plan. You’ll work to make me bigger. You’ll make me the monster I’m destined to be. And you’ll enjoy every step of the way.

- So big…

- Yes. Take your clothes off.

I clumsily removed my checkered pajamas. From above, he watched, attentively, my slightly overweight body getting exposed. I couldn’t hide my hard on in any way. I was incredibly hard, overwhelmed, his expansive form making me feel so out of place, so inadequate.

- I knew it - chuckle - you’re hard for this mass. You like your men big then, don’t you? Admit it.

- Yes.

- You like being overpowered.

- Yes.

- You like looking up at me and knowing you’ll never be as much of a man as I am. You know I can take whatever I want from you. You know you’re lucky. Any tiny faggot would pay money to be in your place. But I chose you.

- Yes.

- So fucking please me. Take my briefs off. 

I struggled to get his underwear off, my hands shaking way too much while I did it, overwhelmed by the feeling of superiority he had over me. How could a man be so tall? So bulky? And how much bigger could he get? The mere thought of it made me leak pre cum as I went down to my knees to pass the underwear under his right foot. 

- Stay on your knees. Look up. Open you fucking mouth.

I did as commanded. His cock way too large to fit in my mouth naturally. There it was again, stretching my mouth to its limits. Now I didn’t feel scared. Suddenly my desire to please him grew stronger than my fear. I was accepting. I tried to look up and see him feeling his own huge body with his hands, raising his fists in a double biceps pose. His legs spread apart so he could lower his dick right into my mouth. And he started ramming it mindlessly. He didn’t look at me once. His eyes went from one big arm to another. His hand behind my neck pressing me head against that monster of a cock until tears started coming from my eyes again. Too much. Not again. I was going out of breath again, yet, all I could think of was being careful enough not to let my teeth ruin his pleasure. Trying to take it all it, from the unbelievable huge feet by my side to the thighs, so close to my face and yet so much bigger than my head.

- You’re not passing out on me again. - he pulled me off of his dick, roughly scraped the tears off of my face and brought me up again, each of his big, meaty forearms under my own arms, lifting me off of the ground, his palms open against the door, holding me in place. His eyes looked more menacing now but I didn’t care. I was overwhelmed by his size, his power, his manliness, the man smell I felt coming from his body, the powerlessness of a moment that made me forget about my need for control. How could I control anything with someone like him around? 

He slides his dick in between my thighs, getting closer and smashing me against the door with each thrust, looking deep into my eyes. His soft, hairy belly rubbing against my own comparatively small dick, the sensation of being completely under this massive man’s control.

- I’m gonna be a fucking bull. I’m gonna be so big men will get on their knees by the mere sight of my body. - thrust - I’ll live to eat, sleep, fuck and grow - thrust - that’s what I’m meant to be - thrust - and when you think I’ve grown too big - thrust - I’ll grow more - thrust - more massive - thrust - more dominant - thrust - AHhhh - thrust - More manly… Ahhh… - thrust - MOOORE….

With my feet off of the ground and being held up by his massive, plump, bulky body only, I came, humiliated by all that was around me, by all this man, this incredible, overwhelming mass of a man. His thick, meaty dick pulsed against my thighs and he grunted, loud and in an animal way. I felt the smell and warmth of his breath on my nose, the spams of his strong, bulky body against mine. And another, and another. He came so much. And when it was over, he stepped back, letting my body fall on the floor.

From below I watched his moist leaking dick still hard, a smirk on his round face looking down at me, making me vulnerable with his stare. The epitome of a man. His rough, patchy shaggy beard covering that thick neck, the shine in between his pecs.

- Starting today, you’ll cook for my growth. You’ll work for my growth, and only for my growth. I want a gym built in here. And I want this room covered in mirrors. Figure it out. Now get up and go make me breakfast.

• Like 7

On 9/2/2020 at 5:20 AM, dredlifter said:

Loved it!  Hope to read more. 

Hey, dredlifter, big, BIG fan of your stories!!! 

Nice to find a comment from you here 😃 Thank you so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New part. Again, thank you everybody for your encouraging words. 😃 

Always up for criticism. Though I have a general idea of where I want the story to go, I'm pretty much writing as I go, so I'm sorry if chapter sizes are a little erratic sometimes.

Write me up, here or on pvt if you're more comfortable this way, if like or dislike anything.

----------------------------------------

PART 3 - MOVEMENT

- Yes, it’s been great. He’s easy to be around and I don’t mind the company. It’s nice having someone here in the middle of nowhere.

- Nah, thank you again. It’s cool that you brought him in with you, man. Really nice of you. I mean, I know Alex is a good guy and all but I know he can be a lot.

- He’s really helpful, I mean, look around! This place is finally taking shape.

It was close to midday and, as usual, I had been busy with food prepping since 10:30. Other than Alex, four other men were working tirelessly outside building what would become the property’s gym. A month prior, Alex’s room in the second floor was converted into “the mirrored room”. We now had my former master bedroom, with the bed replaced by a king size where Alex spent his nights, along with a single bed by the corner where I slept. There were also mirrors covering one of the walls of the master bedroom, facing its footing. The mirrored room itself was basically covered in mirrors from every side, including the ceiling. On the floor a made to measure futon that occupied the whole space along with some bean bags and pillows, and a large TV fixed on the wall where a large group of people could comfortably sit to watch a movie. He made it so that the mirrors could be covered by automated blinders for such occasions.

I had put together the savings corresponding to four months of comfortable living to make the adjustments he requested, along with buying all the raw material for the construction of the gym. 

- You worry about having everything I need here. I’ll worry about construction and do it exactly the way I want it.

And that he did. I wasn’t spending a dime on man-hours, his 2 friends from the gym along with Tony, right in front of me, were taking care of everything. I also managed to secure all equipment from a recently closed gym by researching online and, while it was not top notch new equipment, that 4 man crew had sanders, paint, concrete molds and the ability to build and customize the equipment from the basis I provided.

My daily routine would be spent mostly cooking - you wouldn’t believe how demanding the nutritional needs of a man this big can be - while watching the men working outside. Did I secretly desire it would be a hot day, so they’d work with their shirts off? Most certainly, yes. And shirt or no shirt, they’d work like tireless men with a goal in mind. And tonight we’d celebrate concluding the endeavor with a nice barbecue and beer for everyone.

- And, you know, other than me - Tony continued - Alex didn’t connect with many people after everything that happened. He kept mostly to himself, which is pretty hard at his size. The guy is a fucking beacon of attention anywhere he goes. I don’t think he likes it.

Though I was conflicted at first with the kind of relationship I could expect from Alex, the truth is that whenever he wasn’t horny, we were buddies. We would still watch TV every night. Now and then he would hug me while the movie was on, sometimes he would hug me too tight, chuckle while I squirmed to get off of his grasp. Other times he’s asked me to watch the movie sitting on the floor by his feet, while massaging them. We’d still chat about amenities while I caressed his feet. He’d tell me how much he was benching, in between sips of beer.

More than once I fell asleep, either by his side or sitting between his legs, on the floor, my head laying on his thigh. He’d then pick me up and bring me upstairs, tugging me to my bed before going to his.

The first time he entered the mirrored room he immediately got hard. He was back from the gym, still sweaty, looking at himself from every angle.

- Come here. Stand by my side.

It’s impressive how much difference two months of hard work and good nutrition make. He was visibly more toned. Some of the extra layer of fat he used to carry either wasn’t there or was less noticeable, given that his already humongous back looked even more expansive and his shoulders were now two very visible and definable boulders of muscle on top of the meaty arms. Now, when he flexed, his peak was higher than I’d ever seen. Just standing relaxed, with the arms by his side, he assumed that so common bodybuilder stance with his arms slightly arched  over his wings, fighting space with the unbelievably developed triceps. 

- Ever heard of muscle memory, boy? Looks like mine remembers it way too well. Fuck, I’m huge! - In a frenzy he grabbed both of my shoulders and positioned my body in front of his. I was shocked to see how much of him I could still see behind me. He brought me close enough so I could feel his hard cock pressed against my back and smell his breath from above. I immediately felt his warm swat penetrating through my shirt.

In a second, he grabbed his collar and ripped the shirt in two like tissue paper. I let out a soft gasp from the sudden movement. He did the same with my shirt. 

- Look at this shit. I’m so large you can see my nipples.

And he was right. He was a broad man from the start but the added mass on his shoulders and triceps made him look even bigger. He flexed both arms in a double biceps, laughing loud at his superiority over me. I, again, felt inadequate. Less of a man standing next to this much mass, feeling the hair on his not so protruding belly stick to my back with his sweat.

- Do you like being part of it? Do you like being part of my growth?

- I do. It’s amazing.

- Damn right it is.And it’s only the beginning. You know what they say, “there’s always someone bigger”. I’ll make it so there’s none. I’ll be the limit. I’ll be the biggest. Would you like that?

- I don’t think there are many people bigger than you, really.

- Haha, you think I’m big? You have no idea what I’ll become. You… you on the other hand… have you shrunk, boy?

It wasn’t just the illusion of me being near his massive size. In my efforts to tend to his growth, I was eating less and less every day. More than often, he would finish his humongous portions of food and with his playful “are you gonna finnish that?” he would end up eating whatever was still on my plate.

- Damn, you’re looking tiny. How do you feel being this close to a man? Does it make you hard? Do you like my man smell? Do you like the idea that I could do whatever the fuck I please with you?

I couldn’t help it. I was leaking pre cum just looking at the massive monster behind me. 

Without saying a word, he lodged a meaty arm in between my legs and lifted me up, laying me across his shoulders.

- Fuck, you are light. 

He positioned one hand on my chest, practically covering it, and another one just above my crotch and lifted.

- Look at how easy I can lift you. And down. And up. And down. And up. And down. - He was practically laughing with each rep, that devious smirk never leaving his face. - It’s so fucking hot that I can do whatever I want with you. Look at this? - he laid me across his shoulders again and flexed his biceps. - I don’t even have to hold you. Fuck.

Laying on top of his shoulders, I held to that big biceps, feeling its hardness and its power. His other hand reached to his cock - Fuck… I’m so big. I’m so strong. I’m massive. Puny boy is nothing next to me. - he was beating furiously - so fucking big… TELL ME HOW BIG I AM!

- You’re huge, Alex, you’re massive. Your arms are fucking humongous - I was light headed from being held up so high but still crawling on his shoulders trying to get closer to his armpits just so I could smell him.

- Fuck yeah. Fucking huge. This arm is gonna be bigger than your head. So.. uhhhh. Fucking…. So fucking huge… Uhhnnngg…. FUCKING HUGE! FUCK!!!

He sprayed and sprayed all over the mirror, with him on his back. He jerked his shoulders back as if dropping a sack of potatoes and down to the futon I fell. I was leaking so much pre cum I immediately started jerking off. He lifted his foot and stepped on my neck.

- No cumming for you. Not yet. I’ll tell you when to come, tiny. I’m not in the mood for your gay shit.

- Yeah, Tony, he’s a handful. What.. huh… what do you mean, after what happened?

- Oh, he didn’t mention, huh? Damn fucker… 

We had a few drinks to commemorate having the mirror room ready and done. Needless to say I was heavily drunk before he felt anything and he ended up having to carry me up to my bed. 

- Your feet. 

- What’s with my feet, runt?

- Your feet don’t fit the bed. - laughing.

- No runt, they don’t.

- You need a bigger bed. You should open your bed from below so its bigger.

- My bed doesn’t open, runt. You’re drunk. Go to sleep.

- But your feet won’t sleep if they’re not in the bed.

- Fuck me… shut up runt, go to bed already.

- Your feet will never sleep, you know.

- GOD DAMN IT, RUNT! FUCK!

He stood up in a second and, with one hand to each side of my bed, looked at my eyes menacingly.

- I… I’m just worried bout your feet.

- FUCKER.

He lifted my bed, me on top of it, and positioned it right at the foot of his own bed. Laying down on his bed, his feet were right at my chest level, and he purposefully pushed me, with his feet, so I could lay on my side and give him space. I hugged his feet, both of them, as if I would a Teddy bear, and immediately fell asleep. The bed was kept there. He later revealed that having me envelop his feet with my whole body flicked a button for him and he had to cum that night. A quick slap on my face because I wasn’t awake to take care of that hard on.

- Just be careful. I mean, I know he can be pretty convincing when he wants to be, and I don’t want him taking advantage of you. Like this whole gym thing. It’s obvious you’re not the one gonna be using it neither he’s the one paying for it.

- He’s just not good with bookkeeping. Don’t worry. I’ve got a plan.

- No, I don’t want you to take any measurements. I won’t weigh myself either. I’m gonna measure myself against you, every day. I also want you to video me. After I come back from the gym, we go to the mirror room and you’ll film, take pictures, whatever. I don’t want to get caught up in numbers. They make me anxious.

I’d film him daily. He would pose for several photos, everything very detailed. It’s hard to have an idea, since he’s overall so big and, while if he was of normal height, his arms would possibly look around 20 inches. But being so tall, I’d say they are around 22. His weight is a total mystery. Certainly above 280 lbs (130 kg) but my rough guess here is probably too conservative.

As for myself, I was 175 lbs three months ago and weighed myself this morning at 140. Having hated the extra weight I gained while dating Patrick, I was happy with the results and didn’t feel like my diet was forced at all.

- Let’s just say he had a rough past, Leo. But then, who hasn’t? I just wanna make sure he doesn’t fuck up again. 

- What do you mean, Tony? Are you taking drugs?

Immediately after that first time I sucked him off I started noticing his body was changing more noticeably. This one time, I went to the bathroom and, not realising he was there, opened the door to catch him with a needle in hand, a small vial and a few pills on the counter.

- The fuck are you doing?

- Gear.

- What? What’s gear? I won’t have drugs in this house, Alex, we’ve got to draw a line…

- Shut the fuck up, runt. This is gear. It’s steroids. I’m starting the cycle today. Nothing for you to worry about.

I went back to the kitchen to fix a jar of tea for the guys. Mario and Rob, both from the gym, were there and… they were kissing each other. 

- Cough.

- Heeeey, Leo! Sorry bout that! You know we’re a couple, right? 

Mario was… very typical. He sounded gay and owned it very well. He had a perfect tight defined body, which he made sure to flaunt with extra small shirts snuggled to his visible abs. He was maybe 6’, around Tony’s height. Rob, the boyfriend, had a more stoic look to him. With Irish features, his greyish blond hair and slim face was made even more handsome by the freckles here and there. While Mario could easily model underwear with that body, Rob, while equally muscled, had way more volume than his partner.

- Of course he does, we’ve been coming here almost daily for three months - Rob rolled his eyes.

- And still we haven’t all fucked, have we? - Mario lifted his left eybrow.
- Funny. Rob, you into the open relationship thing too?

- Leo, sometimes you get tired of having pasta every fucking day.

- Don’t mind him, Leo. I hit on Alex at the gym once and he said he had a roommate I’d like, remember, Rob? Well… I’d fuck ya. Just saying.

- Funny. You wanna fuck Alex, not me, honey.

- Girl, who wouldn’t? Look at all that meeeaaaat!!!!

- Money is tight, Alex, and I’ve been thinking… We… we could make easy money, you know.

- What do you mean?

- You.. ahm.. You… Ever heard of onlyfans?

- The fuck is that?

- Porn. It’s porn, Alex.

- You wanna do porn, runt? Go ahead… as long as it fuels my growth, I don’t care

- No! I mean.. I don’t think I’d sell as much as.. You know… you.

- What? You want me to do porn? I can’t.

- You don’t have to do anything. I have all the videos of you flexing. I’ll just set up and account and upload it there.

- No. I don’t want the attention, I told you.

- I can edit your face off of the video, or even blurry it. I mean, it’s honest work. You’re investing in your body, it’s only fair you get something in return.

- You want to pimp me, runt?

- It’s not like that! It’s not for my personal gains, your sups, the gym, all your demands… they’re expensive!

- Huh. So people would pay me to see my fucking huge body?

- Yeah.

- And no one would know it’s me, still, people will pay to jack off to my body.

His dick hardened immediately.

- Yeah.

- Good. Ok. Do it. But suck me off first. This got me hard.

The boys went back to work. Tony passed by the kitchen to get his fill of tea.

- Leo, I don’t wanna make a big deal of it cause apparently you’re doing great on your own there. But you’re a good guy and I appreciate what you’re doing for Alex, I think you should know. He spent the last 10 years locked up. He really has nowhere to go, his family wants nothing to do with him and the best I could do was get a few jobs in construction, till we got his shed to live on, temporarily.

- Wait… he.. What? What for? 

- You should talk to him.

• Like 6