Ultrabeef

Natural Nathan

By Ultrabeef

“So I just need to call out another one of these pussy-boy fraudsters.  First it was Lukas Daren, the drugged up German fitness model who is taking the internet by storm.  Then it was Kendal Kenyon and his “Natural Workout System” when this fool is as far from natural as possible.  And now this moron! This dude Zack Vasco posts on his Instagram how ‘hard work and eating right got him the bod he has’ and how he is ‘totally natural’. Yeah right! Natural my ass!  Have you seen this over muscled freak show?!  I’m so sick of these obvious steroid users pretending that they are natty!  And these pussyboy fraudsters all live and train clients right in this city!  If you see these douchebags on the street, give ‘em hell! And god forbid if you are a client of theirs, demand your money back!  You will never look like them unless you get in touch with their drug dealer roid supplier.  Tell them ‘nice try fraudster!  You’re not even close to natural!” Ok, guys & gals, that’s all the time I have for today.  If you are interested in my authentic Natural training plan, click the link below.   And I will continue to call out the bs crap these simpletons spout online.  This is Nathan Lindy, and you’re watching “Natural Nathan” make sure to like and subscribe so you won’t miss any great content.

Nathan Lindy hit stop on his webcam and sighed.  He really enjoyed calling out these fitness dudes on his YouTube channel.  Nathan was studying Exercise Science at the local university and had been a personal trainer at Planet Fitness for two years.  He knew how hard it was to build muscle as well as the limitations of natural training.  It just pissed him off that these big muscle dudes would continue to post online about how natural they are or how training hard and eating right got them the ripped physiques they possessed.  Nathan knew it was all just bullshit and he made it his business to expose these ‘fraudsters’ as he called them.  His almost 500,000 subscribers ate it up too. They loved him owning these fitness dudes online.  Nathan was a nerdy looking guy himself, despite his major and job, he was an average college hipster.  His clear framed glasses and longish curly brown hair definitely signaled that he was a college dude (as did the messy apartment seen behind him in his videos). He wasn’t fat but he wasn’t thin either.  He did have some decent muscle tone but his abs were hidden by a bit of a beer gut from too many pizza slices and cold ones after training clients at the gym.  What Nathan couldn’t have known is that at this very moment, on the other side of town, a group of these so-called “fitness fraudsters” was getting fed up with his online shenanigans and was about to start plotting their revenge.

“Fuck this asshole!” Zack snarled as he clicked stop on the newly posted “Natural Nathan” YouTube video calling him out as a fraud. The jacked Latin bodybuilder threw his iphone into his duffle bag and stormed out of the gym locker room. The fact that Nathan was right, Zack Vasco WAS on gear, was beside the point.  Who did this nobody think he was?  Calling ripped Zack Vasco, the obvious choice for 1st place at this year’s Men’s Physique Competition, a pussyboy and a fraudster.  This Nathan Lindy jerk didn’t know who he was messing with. Then he heard a ping from his gym bag.  Fishing out the phone Zack saw he had a new text from fellow bodybuilder (and Nathan Lindy target) Kendal Kenyon.  Kendal was a huge black bodybuilder who had just won his pro card at the Jr. Nationals.  “Hey Zack.  I saw Nathan’s post.  I have a plan to deal with this dick once and for all. Meet up at my place at 7pm?”  Zack texted back “Sounds good”.  And headed to his Mustang convertible in the gym parking lot.

At 7pm Zack pulled up in front of Kendal’s apartment building and jogged up to the door.  Before he could knock, Kendal pulled the door opened and smiled “Hey bro! Looking huge dude! Come on in”.  Zack took in the sight of Kendal, he was simply massive wearing only basketball shorts that did little to hide his massive bulge.  Zack was a big guy himself but Kendal definitely dwarfed him.  “Do you know Lukas?” Kendal motioned to another huge bodybuilder who was sitting on the sofa.  “Um, no. We’ve never met but I know of him” Zack reached out his hand to the big blond on the sofa  “Hey bro!  I’m a huge fan!”.  The big blond grinned and shook Zack’s hand “Thanks man! You coming along nice” his thick German accent rumbled as he squeezed Zack’s bicep.  Zack blushed for a second, praise coming from Lukas Daren, the current IFBB Mens’ Physique pro was enough to keep him motivated for the rest of the year.  Kendal cleared his throat and started the hastily called “meeting”.  “As you well know, this little fucker Nathan Lindy has been making a lot of money off of trashing the reputations of the three of us.”  Zack and Lukas nodded in agreement.  Kendal continued “well, I think it’s time this asshole gets a taste of his own medicine”.  “What you have in mind?” Lukas asked punching his palm with his fist, “we kick his ass?”.  “No, no nothing like that” Kendal laughed, “we show him what it feels like to be us”.  Zack and Lukas looked confused.  Zack swallowed hard and then offered “But he is right, we aren’t natural.  But we can’t SAY that publicly or we’d lose all our sponsorships and clients”  “Oh absolutely” Kendal grinned flexing his ebony bicep.  “But, if we make him like us, he won’t be able to mock us?” Lukas reasoned.  “Exactly!” Kendal grinned.  “Now, here’s the plan…”

Nathan was straightening up his dingy apartment since he was expecting a visitor at any moment.  He had already gotten in his workout and trained his clients at Planet Fitness, after finishing his university classes for the day.  After a quick shower, Nathan had changed into a white polo that hugged his fairly fit torso, maybe hugged his small gut a little too much.  The tan khakis and flip flops completed the look. Nathan ran his hand through his long curly hair, took one last look in the mirror, and sighed. Just then there was a knock on the apartment door and Nathan opened it, assuming it was the reporter from the student newspaper, whom he had been expecting, to write an expose on his meteoric success.  Imagine his surprise when three hulking bodybuilders, the three whom he had openly mocked online, were standing at the door.  “Wha…?” was all Nathan could get out before they rushed him, shoving him into the apartment.  Like lightning, the three big men pulled Nathan's arms behind his back and tied them with a length of rope they had brought with them.

“Let go of me!  I’ll call the police!” Nathan screamed in terror.  “Shut up bitch!” Lukas slapped Nathan across the face, “you’re in no position to call anyone”. Kendal maneuvered a gag into Nathan’s mouth “There, that’s better”. Tears started to stream down Nathan’s cheeks as he was totally at the mercy of these three huge muscle bros. “You think that you have the right to trash us online fag?” Lukas growled dangerously.  “Who the fuck do you think you are?  I have a reputation and clients to think about!” Zack grunted, getting more upset by the minute.  “I think it’s time this little pussyboy gets a taste of his own medicine” Zack smirked dangerously as Kendal pulled a syringe filled with blue liquid out of his bag  and quickly jabbed it into Nathan’s arm. Lukas pulled the gag out of Nathan’s mouth.  “What the fuck?! What was that?!” Nathan felt light-headed as the drug flooded his system.  “It’s time for you to be a little less natty bro!” Lukas purred.  Nathan felt a tremendous pressure building in his chest and arms.  As he looked down at his sweat soaked shirt, Nathan could feel his body changing as his pecs started to swell causing his chest to strain his polo and his beer gut receded into a cut 6 pack. “Oh fuck…” Nathan moaned as his voice lowered.  “Let’s see what that shot did” Zack grinned as he jerked Nathan up off the sofa.  Nathan flexed his big bicep and ran his hand over his cobblestone abs..   “Oh shit! What did you do to me?” Nathan moaned in a deeper baritone, “I look like one of you guys.”  

“What did you guys do to me?!” Nathan whimpered. “You mean what are we GOING to do to you?” Lukas grinned an evil smile as he pulled a glowing green vial from his gym bag.  Zack and Kendal did the same.  “As good as you look, you could still pass for natural like us” Kendal smirked.  “Yeah, bro.  We can’t have there be any doubt about how much of a roid-pig you are” Zack laughed.  “No, guys!  Please, I’m...I’m sorry.  I didn’t know how awesome it felt to be ripped.  I won’t make fun of you ever again.  In fact, I’ll make a full retraction on my show tomorrow.”  “Oh, you’re gonna do that in any case, pig” Kendel growled dangerously.  “But, you’re going to see what it really feels like to not be natural first!”  Kendal jabbed a syringe with the glowing green serum into Nathan’s bicep and pushed down the plunger.  Zack jabbed his syringe into Nathan’s ass emptying its contents.  Lukas jabbed his syringe into Nathan’s pec and released the glowing liquid.  “Oh fuck guys! What have you done?!  I don’t feel so well…” Nathan moaned. As he grabbed his stomach in pain and rolled around on the floor moaning, the three studs quietly left Nathan’s apartment, their work was done.

The next day there was a new post to “Natural Nathan”.  Lukas, Zack, and Kendal eagerly gathered around Zack’s iPad in the gym locker room.  The “Natural Nathan” logo swirled across the screen and a shadowy figure could barely be seen on the screen.  The figure, who filled the screen with his broad shoulders, was wearing a hooded zip-up with the hood up over his head.  The lighting was very dim and the room behind him looked to be in disarray.  “Hey bros” a deep bass rumbled rather slowly and dumbly “This is Nathan...um Nate...and I uh, want to start today by saying ‘sorry’ to all the dudes I ever made fun of on my show.  Especially Lukas Daren, Kendal Kenyon, and Zack Vasco.  Those bros, are totally natural dudes.  Trust me.  But, um...I’ve got a confession.  I’m not natural at all...anymore.” With that the figure of Nathan Lindy turned on the lights and Lukas, Zack, and Kendal (along with Nathan’s thousands of followers across the world let out a collective gasp).  The room behind him was trashed, with smashed furniture and cum-soaked clothing strewn around.  But there, filling the screen in front of the mess, was a massive bodybuilder who bore a slight resemblance to Nathan Lindy.  His face was full and bloated with bad acne and the scruff of a beard.  His long hair was thinning on the top of his head.  A thick bull neck and shoulders supported his small looking head.  As Nathan unzipped the hoodie that strained to contain his body, two massive pecs came into view.  Nathan’s puffy nipples were hard and had obvious bitch tits from steroid abuse.  His abs were a hard-distended roid gut that he could never hide, no matter how hard he tried to suck it in.  Nathan stood up and adjusted his webcam to show his huge thighs and tiny dick sticking up proudly in his grey underwear.  As he turned around acne covered his thick back and freakish arms.  “So, dudes.  What do ya think? I like it!”  Nathan flexed his veiny arms and started rubbing his swollen nipple as a low moan escaped his lips and a clear wet stain started to appear on his underwear.  “I’m changing the name of my show to “Not-so-Natural Nate” and I’m doing cam shows if you dudes are interested in worshiping this big, sick roid bod.  Hit me up bros!” Nate smiled dumbly at the camera and then clicked it off.  Immediately his follower numbers began to drop as Lukas, Zack, and Kendal smiled at each other.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I like the story, but, ironically, the one thing I found to be completely unrealistic was the notion that someone openly embracing the enhanced life would cause them to lose followers and clients. Lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, QazWessox said:

I like the story, but, ironically, the one thing I found to be completely unrealistic was the notion that someone openly embracing the enhanced life would cause them to lose followers and clients. Lol

Well, if he had built his brand around bad mouthing gear users, it’d definitely drop his viewership, at least at first. But I wouldn’t worry too much. Once word gets out about his new transformation I’m sure his viewership will triple past what it had been

• Like 2