Pinned Featured Major Updates

CMiller

@boardman

The notifications are still there. Just buried a little bit. Looking at the top-right of the mobile page, you will see a "hamburger menu" (three horizontal lines). If you click on that, your notifications will appear at the top of that newly opened menu. When it's closed and new notifications arrive, you will see a badge with the number of notifications you have. Please see attached screenshots from my own mobile views. Note, this is all in the default dark theme. I hope this helps.

- Jim
Administrator

Screenshot_20200915-101512_Chrome.jpg

This is  the mobile version of the MG Forum showing the "hamburger menu" with a numbered badge alerting you to new notifications & emails

Screenshot_20200915-101519_Chrome.jpg
This is the screenshot from the mobile version of the MG Forum showing an opened "hamburger menu" that shows you what notifications you have.

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

@boardman

The notifications are still there. Just buried a little bit. Looking at the top-right of the mobile page, you will see a "hamburger menu" (three horizontal lines). If you click on that, your notifications will appear at the top of that newly opened menu. When it's closed and new notifications arrive, you will see a badge with the number of notifications you have. Please see attached screenshots from my own mobile views. Note, this is all in the default dark theme. I hope this helps.

- Jim
Administrator

This is  the mobile version of the MG Forum showing the "hamburger menu" with a numbered badge alerting you to new notifications & emails

This is the screenshot from the mobile version of the MG Forum showing an opened "hamburger menu" that shows you what notifications you have.

On my screen view the emblems at the top stop at the magnifying lens. I don't have the 3 lines to the right. Even when I reorient the phone to horizontal they do not show

1 minute ago, orioon said:

It says at the bottom light mode is the default. The hamburger bars only show in dark mode not in the default light mode

Try clicking on the moon icon which should be at the top of the mobile version of the Forum.

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

@boardman

- Jim
Administrator

See attached screen shot 

Screenshot_20200915-162917_Chrome.thumb.jpg.93abb81e9b625f13e09ef7393e876478.jpg

1 minute ago, boardman said:

On my screen view the emblems at the top stop at the magnifying lens. I don't have the 3 lines to the right. Even when I reorient the phone to horizontal they do not show

I'm going to have to look into this because it appears normally on my phone, tablet and when I put my laptop into mobile mode. It's all Android based (except for my laptop) so I need to get a little help from a friend who has all Apple products. A quick thought... On all my Android devices, I use Chrome as my browser as well on my Windows 10 PCs.

Stay tuned.

1 minute ago, Jim said:

I'm going to have to look into this because it appears normally on my phone, tablet and when I put my laptop into mobile mode. It's all Android based (except for my laptop) so I need to get a little help from a friend who has all Apple products. A quick thought... On all my Android devices, I use Chrome as my browser as well on my Windows 10 PCs.

Stay tuned.

Android phone here and using Chrome as the browser 

1 minute ago, orioon said:

I mean this at the bottom of the page 

Screenshot_20200915-223033.jpg

If you're looking for the "Oblivion 4.4" theme, it's only available on the PC or Mac. It's not available on the mobile version of the Forum.

4 minutes ago, boardman said:

Android phone here and using Chrome as the browser 

OK. I'm gonna have to dig around and see what's up. It could have something to do with your Android version or the default settings on Chrome for mobile. It may take some time so please sit tight. Oh, and your battery is getting low. You might wanna charge it up. :)

• Like 1