1 hour ago, Muscleinatl said:

I was rock hard from the time when Matt started eating out Stacy.  Great writing, @photoguy

Glad you liked it. Hope you blasted a couple of good loads to this one, man. Orgasms are tips when you write smut for free. 

• Like 5

Fucking A, man.  I liked how Derek came 5 times.  He should have, thinking of that insanely huge muscle man fucking that voluptuous chick upstairs, along with his own jacked-up body growing by the day.

• Like 3

Matt and Stacy finally ddi it.

I liked the change in POV and her doubts about what was gonna happen. It was all so well done.

Dereck is a man that likes rough dominant sex. He will be a force.

• Like 1

I have this idea now about Stacy's parents.

Her dad is a big man himself with a crossfit built not the ripped to shreds kind but hard strong muscles you can clearly see he is not fat at all and he is the way he is now because of his wife and his own fears cause he remembers how he once was young and fucked every girl (and man) he would like to cause he was always fit and a jock untill he met his wife. He loved her but the woman was so religious that sex with her was almost non existent.

He trains in a crossfit pit way way far of town where he can be his old self again. He dominates and fucks the women and men there and he feels unstopabble again. 

Matt is looking fora new lace to train alongside his bro and someone tells him about the pit and he goes and checks it out. He is shocked to fing Sracy's dad there having the roughest sex he's seen with another man and a woman. The guy sees Matt and after he is finished he struts to him naked and still hard. He tells Matt about how he knows he fucked his daugther and how he understand the needs of a best like Matt is. matt is hard al the time while the senior talks and Stacy's dad sees this and takes it as a n opportunity to show that man what a real fuck is...

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

I have this idea now about Stacy's parents.

Her dad is a big man himself with a crossfit built not the ripped to shreds kind but hard strong muscles you can clearly see he is not fat at all and he is the way he is now because of his wife and his own fears cause he remembers how he once was young and fucked every girl (and man) he would like to cause he was always fit and a jock untill he met his wife. He loved her but the woman was so religious that sex with her was almost non existent.

He trains in a crossfit pit way way far of town where he can be his old self again. He dominates and fucks the women and men there and he feels unstopabble again. 

Matt is looking fora new lace to train alongside his bro and someone tells him about the pit and he goes and checks it out. He is shocked to fing Sracy's dad there having the roughest sex he's seen with another man and a woman. The guy sees Matt and after he is finished he struts to him naked and still hard. He tells Matt about how he knows he fucked his daugther and how he understand the needs of a best like Matt is. matt is hard al the time while the senior talks and Stacy's dad sees this and takes it as a n opportunity to show that man what a real fuck is...

Woof, maybe you should give some fanfic a go! Just change the names and you’ll have your own universe, man. 

It’s not really where I see this going, though. The story needs a villain or two, and hateful religious bigots seem made to order. I originally only put them in to mess up Stacy’s head about sex, but I think I can have a lot more fun with them soon...

• Like 1