1 minute ago, Ro20316 said:

image.png.7f119d21a16cda4944c48c9ac671e58f.png

Imagine wen he is this big. not even caring everyone ses him going to coach.

AMAZING

Definitely an inspiration. Coach might end up walking a little funny later on, but that’s OK. He can blame it on the squats. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, photoguy said:

4000 views?! You pervs are fucking horny! Seriously, I’m glad you like it. It’s been fun, and I’m going to keep it up (in every sense). 😈

Now 5000+? You fuckers must be getting dehydrated...

• Like 1

God I love it when a man is so powerfully perfect and masculine that even the straightest guys can’t resist him. Just a total, effortless seduction that the straight guys are helpless against 

• Like 1

well it was hot but i have a strong mind over body so i did get hard but i didnt shoot any load, also when did derek get so big from the previous chapter, it sounded like he has gotten 30lbs heavier with muscle, really want to draw them dude, mostly andy, derek and matt 

• Like 2

So here’s the next bit. Might be sexy to some of you, but not exactly mainstream. TW for violence. 

Fraternal Part 7.2: The Winner Takes it All (remix)

Derek lined his massive body up with the mirror, making sure to get into the same spot as usual to test his growing body. No doubt about it - his shoulders were definitely wider. Fuuuck. He felt his cock stir, but told it sternly to settle down.

A growth spurt and four months of insane training had rendered him unrecognizable. True, he still had the same blond hair and blue eyes, but what a change everywhere else! His jaw was even wider and heavier, his cheekbones prominent, his brow heavier. Sexy. Masculine. 

And his body. 220 pounds packed onto a 6’3” frame. Matt and Andy had joined him and Coach in their after hours workout sessions, and the results had been incredible. Matt had piled on slabs of muscle, weighing in at 240 pounds. Andy and Coach were looking bigger and leaner, too. 

Derek hoisted his arms up into a double bi, salivating over the split in the veiny peak. Fuuuuck... he felt compelled to lick the muscle, to suck it. *Mmmmm... so fucking big...*

His dick had just snapped to attention when he heard a frantic pounding on their front door. He threw on a robe to hide his boner and ran downstairs to see Matt opening the door for Stacy. 

She was a mess. Her lovely face sported the beginning of a spectacular black eye, already puffing. Her high cheekbone had a bruise as well, and her full lower lip was trickling blood. She sobbed hysterically, tears streaming down her poor face. Matt pulled her in the door and slammed it shut behind her, enveloping her into a deep, gentle hug and whispering down into her hair. 

“Shhhh, shhhh. It’s OK Stace. Your big man is here, and he won’t let anyone hurt you. Not ever.”

Her tears started to taper off under his ministrations. She pulled back a little, grimacing at the tear- and bloodstains on Matt’s shirt. 

“Your shirt! I’m sorry, let me clean it...”

“Screw the shirt. Stacy, what happened to you? Who did this?” Matt led her over to the couch, thankful that his parents were out. They’d have taken one look at her and called the cops. 

“Daddy- he- I- he found out. About us, Matt. He found out about us,” Stacy whispered. 

Red and purple sparks started fizzing around the edge of Matt’s vision as he imagined that sick fuck of a father of hers beating up the girl he loved. His big fists clenched, causing the heavy cables of his forearms to writhe like a bag of snakes. 

“I’m gonna fucking kill him,” Matt growled, almost jumping up and throwing her battered body onto the floor. 

“NO! NO NO NO! Matt, please, please don’t. Please,” she started sobbing again. She hated her father - she realized that now, realized she always had - but couldn’t bear the though of the man she loved soiling himself that way. 

“Please. Just stay with me. Please. Promise me. I need you...” she snuggled up to his brawny body, holding on tight to the one person in her life who was stable, trustworthy, strong. 

“OK, I promise. But you’re not staying there! You’ll stay here tonight and we’ll move you out tomorrow.”

“Of course. I’m over 18, so they can’t do anything about it.”

Derek slowly backed into the shadows and crept up the stairs, clenching his fists in a cold rage. His twin might have promised, but he hadn’t. And now his family had a little score to settle with the Pastor. 

He chose his clothing deliberately. A soft old baseball t-shirt that clung to his newly massive body like a film of pale blue oil. A baggy black hoodie, too big even for him or Matt, to cover up his assets until he was ready to reveal them. Workout shorts that left the veiny diamonds of his calves on display, and heavy size 13 steel toed work boots he had to leave unlaced at the top due to those monstrous calves. Just in case. 

Derek strode out the back door and down the block. The Pastor. Not really a pastor, of course, but a nickname the brothers had given to Stacy’s father. And not just for his religious fundamentalism, either. Both he and his wife had started out very attractive people (they’d created Stacy, after all), but a lifetime of hatred and sourness had spoiled their looks and health. Making them, as Matt quipped, “past ‘er prime.” 

Derek knew from Stacy that her mother was away at a “purity retreat” (probably code for church lady lezz out) which was undoubtedly why her father had the nerve to beat her. He spanked her occasionally (something that left Matt and Derek flabbergasted), but never went this far. 

Derek punched his massive fist into his thick palm with a terrifying *smack*. He’d been training in boxing as well as weightlifting with Coach Hoffmann, and he was ready to apply his new knowledge. 

Derek rang the bell once and smiled his most winning grin into the peephole. The Pastor cracked open the door slowly, his caution undone by that handsome face. 

“Hi Mr. Van der Meer. Can I come in?” Derek flashed that megawatt smile again. Of course the Pastor opened the door. 

Derek took long strides into the living room, turning to face his prey. When the door was bolted securely and the fucker was inside, he suddenly grabbed the pudgy little fuck by the throat and slammed him back into the wall, denting the drywall a little from the force.

“Gee whiz Mr. Van der Meer, don’t you recognize me? I’m a school friend of Stacy’s,” he continued in his best *Leave it to Beaver* impression. The Pastor didn’t answer. He was too busy struggling to breathe, clawing at the huge hand that held him tight. 

“WELL?” Derek shook him for emphasis, then loosened his grip slightly to let the little fucker breathe. 

“I- what- how dare you-“

Derek clamped down again, shutting off the stream of bullshit. 

“You and I are gonna have a little talk, Jesus-man. That is, I’m gonna talk, and you’re gonna listen. Got it? GOT IT?”

He gave the Pastor an additional slam for emphasis. The Pastor nodded. 

“First topic: what kind of hateful fuck beats up his own daughter?”

The Pastor started sputtering and burbling nonsense about the whore of Babylon. Derek stopped him simply by raising his other hand, loving the way he flinched. 

Derek casually backhanded him, bruising his cheek and causing by his head to bounce off the wall again. 

“See, that was a rhetorical question, Jesus-man. You may be all about the New Testament, by I’m here to explain some Old Testament justice to you. Namely, an eye for an eye. You got that?”

The fucker started crying and begging, knowing what was coming yet helpless to stop it. 

“Ah, I think maybe you do. So let’s begin the lesson, huh?”

With that, Derek balled his giant fist and punched the Pastor, blacking his eye and causing it to swell shut almost immediately.  Still pinning him to the wall, Derek started rhythmically punching his gut, driving his soft body up the wall with the force. His stomach, none too firm to begin with, began to soften and quickly felt like mush. 

“How do you like that, Jesus-man?” Derek hissed. “How do you like having the shit beat out of you by somebody you can’t reason with? Somebody you thought you could trust? Huh fucker? ANSWER ME.”

Derek eased up on his neck. 

“i’m sorry,” he whispered between gasps, tears streaming down his battered face. “please stop.”

Derek saw red at that, picking him up with one hand and holding him off the floor, slamming him into the wall again. He casually backhanded the Pastor again, breaking his nose and splitting his lip. 

He looked over his pathetic victim. The Pastor was a small man, about 5’9”, with skinny limbs and a pudgy midsection. His clothes were dribbled with blood, and Derek noted with disgust that the sick fuck had a boner, the small dick poking up diamond hard against his khakis. 

The Pastor noticed Derek’s glance and started burbling louder this time, probably afraid the massive jock would kill him for the affront. 

“So, we got us a sub fag here, huh? Not enough that you torture your family and beat your daughter, you get off on being slapped around by muscle guys?”

He suddenly released the Pastor’s neck, dropping him to the floor in a puddle. The Pastor’s head hung down, dripping blood onto Derek’s massive boots, but his hand started to climb the insanely muscled leg before him. 

“Lick my boots clean, bitch. And don’t get near my cock, or you’re a dead man. I wouldn’t fuck you with Hitler’s dick,” he growled, seeing another way to teach this poison pudding a lesson. 

The Pastor started with gusto, clearly no stranger to this kind of play. Derek didn’t know whether to laugh or kick, so he settled on spitting right into the pathetic fuck’s thinning hair. 

Suddenly Derek reached down and grabbed his shoulder hard, flipping him over onto his back and banging his head on the wall so hard he saw stars. He lowered his boot into the smaller man’s crotch, smashing his dick and balls, almost popping them completely. 

“Here’s what’s gonna happen, bitch. You’re gonna give me $10,000. Cash. I’ll collect it next weekend, and you better have it. If you behave yourself, I might let you see more of this.”

With that, Derek unzipped the hoodie and revealed his massively muscled, shredded physique, which looked even more naked in the sweaty, clinging shirt than if he’d actually been naked. 

The Pastor moaned and came, a pathetic squirt of semen dribbling out of his cock despite (or because of) the pressure. 

Derek flexed. 

“Yeah, you get me my money and I might not tear you apart. And you leave Stacy alone. She’s not your daughter anymore, fuckface. You mess with her in any way and I’ll make sure you eat your meals through a straw for a couple of months. Really cross me and you’ll be shitting in a bag and rolling around in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. Got it?”

“yes. i understand. i’ll be good, i swear,” he gasped, still shuddering. He knew he was in trouble, and that it was only beginning. 

Derek wiped the Pastor’s blood off his big knuckles and onto the pathetic fuck’s sweater vest, spat in his face for good measure, then swaggered off. 

*Looks like I got me a cash fag tonight. I’ll have to thank Stacy once she’s better.”

• Like 27