30 minutes ago, photoguy said:

Fraternal Part 8: Grown Men Go-Go

“I dunno... doesn’t it look cramped to you?” Matt asked, eyeing the new bed dubiously. 

“C’mon bro, there’s a ‘no homo’ gap between them! It’s not that much different than two twin beds. Besides, I need the extra room, man. 6’4” of big muscle just won’t fit on that tiny kid bed. You said so yourself!”

Matt appraised their shared room thoughtfully. It appeared to be almost all bed, with a small strip of carpet between. Two dressers and a small closet completed the space, but there was barely room to turn around. Especially for two big guys. 

Matt shifted his gaze to his twin. Yes, Derek was huge now, there was no denying it. Once he outgrew the small home weight set, Derek had convinced Coach Hoffmann to train him personally, at school. At first Matt had no idea how he managed that - Hoffmann was kind of a badass, and still pretty standoffish with his students. Even for a Coach. After he started joining them it all became clear. 

Still, he had to admit what they were doing was working. Derek looked incredible. He’d been spending more time outdoors, running or biking with his shirt off, and now sported a warm golden tan that almost rivaled Matt’s. His growth spurt had continued unabated, shooting him up and out. *All that muscle in just five months. It’s unreal. No wonder Mom and Dad dragged him to the doctor for a blood test.*

Derek was wearing some of Matt’s outgrown shorts, and looked like he’d soon outgrow them himself. His neck was a thick column of muscle, buttressed by meaty traps that sloped down into big cantaloupe sized delts, which had definition between the individual heads. His pecs bulged through the worn material proudly, big and square, the thick nipples pointing shoved downward. Each brick of his deeply cut eight pack abs was clearly outlined, hard and strong. His lats shoved the shirt and Derek’s arms outward, giving him that classic bodybuilder stance, and his arms... huge, bulging, ripped, they had to be 21” of pure power. So hot. 

Matt shook himself out of his reverie and sighed. 

“Well, it’s done. And you did need it. Just don’t go hitting me with your jizz when you whack it, dude!” he said, socking his brother on his thick shoulder. 

“No worries. I’ve found some other outlets for that,” Derek smirked. 

“Really? Who’s the lucky lady? Or is it ladies?” Matt smiled, proud of what a stud his bro had become. Stacy told him the girls were all flustered by his incredible face and body, and that for quite a few it had gone beyond kissing...

“Well, my regular is- he’s actually a guy.”

“So you’re gay?”

“Well, no, not exactly. I still like girls a lot. Just I like guys, too. Big ones,” Derek grinned, bouncing his pecs in total jock arrogance. 

“All right Ahnuld, who’s the lucky guy then?”

“Well, it’s kind of a secret. He’s not out.”

Later that night he heard a rhythmic creaking from the new bed - obviously Derek he decided to break it in. 

*Enough. We’re both men, damnit, we can handle this.*

Matt flicked on the light, catching Derek stifling a moan and pitching a huge tent under the sheet. A fist-sized wet patch dripped down the peak...

He looked his twin right in the eye. 

“Look, I’ve meant to say something for a while, Derek. You’re a big guy like me now, and like me you’re gonna be horny all the time. The test will see to that. So, if either of us needs to jack, we should just do it. Like stretching out or getting dressed in the locker room. No problem.”

“You’re sure, bro?” Derek asked, a deep inscrutable gleam in his eye. 

“Yeah. We’re both men here.”

“You got it, man!” Derek laughed, flipping the damp sheet off his amazing body.

God, Derek’s body... Matt was still a little bit taller and bigger, but Derek had him beat for density, aesthetics, and shred. Derek looked like a giant because of his incredible vascular leanness, with every muscle popping out in sharp relief. And his dick! Nearly 10” and so thick his big fingers didn’t meet around it. He slowly started jacking loooong strokes with one hand laid out after the other, trying in vain to cover his length but still leaving the plum-sized head and some of the shaft visible. His balls - the size of lemons - bounced up and down on each stroke. 

Matt’s dick was rock hard and dripping at the sight, and he slowly grabbed his own cock and started jacking...

The two muscle beasts lay side by side, just inches apart, flexing and jacking their massive dicks. Both letting out muffled groans as they pleasured themselves, pulling on their huge balls and tweaking their thick nipples. A hot miasma of masculine funk hung over the room as both teen bodybuilders pleasured themselves. 

Matt felt an extra hand on his dick, hitting it just right. His bro was reaching across to jack both of them at the same time. Matt suddenly felt a surge of lust for his twin, as well as something less definable... a certain click, like a dislocated bone settling into place. They were twins again, truly. Equals. 

Matt rolled over and sat up on his knees, flexing his dripping cock. Derek followed suit, the two men facing each other, their shafts pulsing side by side and leaking onto each other’s bodies. Derek placed a big paw on the back of Matt’s thick neck and pulled him in for a mindblowing kiss, hot and totally masculine, his brother’s strong tongue invading his mouth while their rough stubble scraped together. He started exploring his twin’s new body, worshipping every massive bulge and striated expanse.  The two men grappled roughly, suddenly wrestling on the large expanse of bed, turning over and over in a frenzy. 

Both teen beasts started thrusting as they wrestled for dominance, pretty evenly matched, each young jock slamming his dick into the other’s deep ab canyon, slick and flowing with pre...

“Awww fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUCCCKKK!” they roared in unison, blasting cum up onto each other’s pecs and faces. This time Matt initiated the kiss, swooping in to taste their mingled cum and kiss his brother passionately and deeply. 

As they lay back, recovering, gasping for breath, Matt felt a chill...

“So- that was incredible. And of it were just up to me, I’d do it again. But Stacy... We’re exclusive. I think she’d be really hurt if she though I was messing around on her. Especially with my own brother.”

“What if Stacy approved, though? What if she wanted to join us?” Derek’s deep voice rumbled in through the dusky room, his face in shadow. 

“Good luck with that. She’s kind of traditional, bro.”

Derek just grunted agreement at that, turning over as if to go to sleep, thinking...

“GrrrrrrAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!” Derek roared, hoisting the bending, loaded bar one last time with a triumphant push. A 495 incline bench for reps. *How many high school jocks could do that?* Matt thought as he and Coach Hoffmann both spotted the insanely muscled teen while Andy shouted encouragement. 

“Fuuuck. Oh man,” Derek panted, grinding his huge paw into his purple, engorged pec meat. The striations were on full display, thick strands of muscle that each jutted out independently of the next, plunging into a deep crevasse down the center of his incredible chest. His dick was semi hard, starting to release from his jock strap and insist on attention. 

He lay back gasping on the incline bench, trying to reach around this monstrously swollen, engorged pecs to unleash his cock. Andy rushed over - always ready to help - and pulled down the tight shorts and overstuffed jock with a hard yank. Derek’s veiny monster stiffened instantly, over 10 inches of massive, beercan thick, pulsating dick meat. The head drooled a heavy rope of precum onto his abs, pooling in the deep canyons between the bulging muscle. 

Andy attacked the giant teen meat as if it were his last meal, slobbering and groaning as he lapped up the pre and slowly stuffing the huge purple helmet into his mouth. They were a sight - Derek’s hugely muscled blond perfection being worshipped by the smaller, dark young man, the muscles and veins of his back writhing as he threw himself into giving the best blowjob imaginable. 

Coach Hoffmann leaned over the bar and started massaging Derek’s hulking pecs, occasionally finding the beefy nubs of the teen’s nipples and pinching them hard, always eliciting a deep growl and a thrust from the teen giant. 

Matt smiled and drew back, incredibly turned on but determined not to join in. He was Stacy’s - they were exclusive - and he could never betray her trust. Much as he wanted to. 

The three massive men quickly stripped and moved to the wrestling mat off to the side of the weights. They began grappling, their huge cocks slapping against each other and slinging pre everywhere. Coach and Andy were a decent match - Coach had the mass and skill, Andy had speed and flexibility - but nobody was a match for Derek, who threw the two smaller men around like little boys. 

Matt shucked off his shorts and slowly started jacking his huge cock. The grueling workouts with the guys had taken his body to the next level; he’d shot up an inch in height to 6’5” and weighed an incredible 255 pounds of ripped mass. He just felt incredible - leaner, stronger, faster, hornier... his dick had even surged up some, now measuring a wrist-thick 9.5 inches. He jacked slowly, gripping his incredible length with both fists and watching the flared cockhead and some of the shaft swell over his two hands. Precum flowed down, slicking up his veiny meat, and the wet smacking sounds were only slightly masked by the grunting across the room...

God Derek looked incredible. His growth had continued unabated, and he now stood dead even with Matt at 6’5” and outmuscled him by at least five pounds (more, if you took into account his freaky shred). They were truly equals, twin brothers who could bond over iron, sex, size, and studliness. Although he’d never been happier, he still felt something missing...

Hot chapter!

• Thanks 1

Part 8 for page 8. The brotehr finallly decide dyo act on their bonding and their incredibly sexualtension bewtween teh two and now they are more confortable around each other.

• Like 2

Yeah, there’s a slow erosion of taboo around their incest. I think it’s going to get even hotter since Derek’s not finished growing yet... 😈

Also, 14,000+ views?! I’m glad you fellas like this story. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ripped said:

Congrats on the view count!. I'm enjoying the story and can't wait to see where you take it next.

Thanks man! ‘Black Cat’ is one of my current favs, so that means a lot. 

• Like 1

I'm surprised that Matt didn't cum spontaneously, hands-free, being incredibly pumped-up from the workout along with the sight and sounds of his buddy, coach, and brother having sex, as well as the testosterone and sweaty smell in the gym.

• Like 1