11 minutes ago, photoguy said:

Fraternal Part 6: A Little More Action Please

Aaaaand here’s the promised scene for my gay brothers. Hope it gets a rise out of you. 

“Derek! My office, pronto!” Coach Hoffmann barked across the locker room, startling Derek as he was drying off. He wrapped the towel around his tight cobbled waist and walked back through the steamy room toward the new coach’s office, confused at what could be the matter. He’d been pretty much a model student in gym class, and anyway Hoffmann hadn’t been there long enough to form an opinion of him. 

He strutted just a bit as he walked past the other guys, holding himself more erect and popping his triceps unobtrusively to show off. It was almost lunch time, so there weren’t that many dudes to show off for, but still. *Only two and a half months of training, combined with eating clean food like a pig and a freaky growth spurt to give me all this...* His dick started to plump at the thought. 

The one interaction he’d had with the new coach had been to get remeasured for his fitness test. The old number, taken before his crazy growth spurt, obviously was out of date. He smirked as he remembered the numbers: 6’ tall, 188 pounds, ripped. A real high school muscle stud with a fitness model body. Hoffmann hadn’t taken any other measurements, of course, but he knew he also had eight hard swinging inches of thick cock slapping his cabled muscle legs, and he was hard a lot these days. 

He suddenly recalled how Hoffmann’s hand trembled slightly when he was adjusting the scale. And come to think of it, Hoffman had seemed to be keeping a close eye on him during gym class. Hmmmm...

Derek pulled off the towel around his small waist and started drying his golden blond head with it. He’d gotten rid of the shaggy hair last month, and now had a neatly clipped jock haircut, longer on the top with a side part. It made his neck look even thicker. 

He sauntered into Hoffmann’s small, windowless office. As junior coach (as well as the new guy, and the youngest), he got the worst workspace. 

“Hey coach. You wanted to see me?”

Hoffmann’s eyes popped open wide at the sight before him. Tall, with a light warm tan, pale golden hair shining, dripping wet and beautifully muscled, Derek was more perfect than any man he’d ever seen in the flesh. Although new to lifting, his definition was incredible, his lean abs bulging out with deep separations between each hot muscle. His intercostals were on full display, begging to be touched... to be licked. Derek’s delts had that telltale cap, separating cleanly from the ball of the biceps and screaming pure power. His quads were equally shredded, the teardrops clearly outlined. And that dick! Already six inches and still not hard. Hoffmann felt his mouth go dry. 

Derek unobtrusively locked the door and  slowly walked up to the coach’s desk, his cockhead just resting on the laminate surface. 

“You wanted to see me, Coach?” Derek repeated, his deeper voice resonating in the older man’s ears. 

Hoffmann’s eyes suddenly snapped up to Derek’s face, and he drew in his breath again sharply. He was just so handsome! A little too masculine and vital to be called pretty anymore, he had a kind of perfect male beauty - long, thin nose, strong brow, square jaw and strong chin, high prominent cheekbones, and the most stunning electric blue eyes... Coach Hoffmann felt himself drowning in those eyes for an infinite moment. 

Derek appraised the new coach standing behind his desk. Hoffmann was about 35, built like an off-season collegiate bodybuilder - short dark hair and heavy, dense beard, warm brown eyes, thick nose that had obviously been broken at some point, big heavy jaw... he looked like a bruiser. Thick column of a neck and sloping traps stretching the collar of his regulation polo shirt, big delts showing beefy separation even through the tight fabric. The frayed sleeves rode high, shoved up by the veiny mass of his biceps and triceps, barely covering his shoulders. His huge beefy pecs looked ready to explode out of the too small shirt, meaty nubs thrust down by his pecs but still jutting out hard, thick tufts of hair poking out of his collar and pits... yeah, John Hoffmann was fucking hot. 

“Yeah, uh- sit down, Derek.”

Derek turned, knocking a pen off the desk with his meaty semi hard cock. 

“Oh, sorry Coach! Let me get that for ya.” Derek bent down to pick up the pen, thrusting his hot muscled teen ass right up in full view, loving the sound of hard breathing he heard in response. Hoffmann bit his lip when confronted with the two globes of perfect meat protecting a tiny pink pucker, and felt his dick surge under his workout shorts. 

Hoffmann knew he should order Derek to cover up, but just couldn’t bring himself to say the words. Derek smirked and sat down, naked and wet, his legs spread to give the coach the full view. 

“Uhm- ermh-“

“Yes Coach?” Derek licked his lips in a parody of nervousness, knowing full well how sensuous he looked doing it. 

“I- uh, I’ve been going over your records. It seems you’ve had quite a growth spurt over the last few months.”

“Yeah Coach, I just keep gettin bigger and bigger! I’ve grown four inches and put on almost 60 pounds of muscle! I don’t think I’m done yet, either...”

Derek flexed his bicep, entranced by the deeply cut ball of muscle that jumped at his command. Hoffmann felt his cock shoot even more painfully hard, a wet patch starting appear on this shorts. 

“Well, uh- that’s great. We just want to make sure nothing else is going on. Like steroids.”

“Seriously Coach? Steroids? Would I look like this on roids? No zits, no bloat. Do my balls look small to you, Coach?” Derek helpfully hefted up his big heavy sack, each nut the size of a small egg. He let it flop back down, hitting the Naugahyde chair with a meaty slap. 

“No! I mean, no, everything seems to be fine down there. Real fine...”

Derek slowly rose from the chair, leaving two steamy wet crescents on the slick plastic surface. He walked around the desk, standing right next to the seated coach, his stiffening cock invading the older man’s personal space. 

“Are you sure Coach? Maybe you should take a closer look. They were sore yesterday, but that could just be growing pains. Maybe you could check?”

Hoffmann gulped audibly and reached out toward his dream man, the golden lad of every dirty dream he’d had since puberty. He cupped the big balls in his rough calused mitt, barely able to hold both yet cradling them so gently, like they were Faberge eggs instead of meat ones. 

Derek’s cock shot upwards, a full rock hard eight inches, pulsing with veins. It slapped his stomach, snapping up in a way that only an 18 year old’s could. 

Hoffmann looked up deeply into Derek’s face, seeing warm friendliness in the cobalt blue depths of his eyes and a flashing smile of encouragement. 

He gazed back down to the throbbing dick. Derek, dispensing with the charade, placed a strong hand on the back of Hoffmann’s freshly buzzed head and pulled him roughly to his cock. He needed no other encouragement, smacking his lips and opening them wide to lick up the runnel of pre now oozing down the shaft. 

Coach Hoffmann gripped the huge dick with his big meaty paw, pulling it down and lowering his mouth onto the dripping head slowly. It was thick - he felt a pleasing tightness in his lips - and it starting pushing deeper into him as the teen muscle jock started to fuck his face. There was no finesse - Derek just started pounding his steely cock right down into his coach’s throat, grabbing his big square head with both strong hands and slamming in and out. A slippery rope of drool and precum started to slobber out of the older man’s mouth, sliming his thick beard. 

Derek pulled out suddenly, a big string of dick honey still connecting them. 

“Fuck coach, you got skills. But maybe it’s time for me to examine you. Strip!”

Coach Hoffmann rose up from his chair slowly, almost entranced. He dug his thick thumb under the tearing sleeve, struggling to get it down over his bicep. He smirked, loving the feeling of being too big to remove a shirt normally - it was always a struggle. Her peeled it up, the cheap gritty fabric catching on his flared lats, revealing his hairy, heavily muscled body. Hoffmann still had thick abs, but he wasn’t as ripped as the teen jock. His was more beefy, hairier, more mature muscle. He heard the shirt rip slightly as he pulled it off, too impatient to go slowly. He quickly shucked off his workout shorts, revealing massive hairy beer keg quads and a steel hard, visibly pulsing seven inch uncut cock, leaking with desire. 

Derek pulled him in for a rough manly kiss, loving the way his coach’s wet beard felt against his own young stubble. They kissed playfully, tongues dueling back and forth, as he groped Hoffmann’s pec fur and wrenched the beefy nubs of the older man’s nips, causing him to let out a muffled roar. 

Derek scooped up a palmful of his own thick precum, reaching around to Coach’s beefy, hairy crack and pushing in to lube the tight hole. Hoffmann quickly relaxed under the treatment - this wouldn’t be his first time, after all - and started to thrust back onto the young jock’s thick finger. 

“Mmmmffff... fuck me, Derek. Please just fuck me.”

“You need this big jock dick up your ass, Coach? I dunno, it seems wrong...”

He started to pull back playfully, loving the flash of panic in Hoffmann’s eyes as he saw his filthiest fantasy retreating...

“No, no! I swear I won’t tell, nobody has to know. Just please, I- I need you so bad. Please fuck me. Please.”

John Hoffmann had never had to beg for sex in his life, but he was begging now. Pleading for the golden god to accept his offering. To find him worthy. 

“Bend over the desk, Coach, and get that big ass up in the air,” Derek growled, suddenly spinning Hoffmann around with surprising strength and shoving him down. 

Derek gave Coach’s meaty ass a couple of experimental licks and nibbles, working his way through the fortress of muscle to the tight knot of his hole. He licked it forcefully, thrusting his long tongue inside, savoring the smell and taste of pure man musk and sweat. 

He suddenly reared up, dispensing with the niceties, and lodged his big drooling dick head at Coach’s meaty pucker. Lubed up and ready, almost wild with lust, Hoffmann pushed back onto Derek’s pulsing manhood, popping his ring on the big slick head and groaning as he stretched for the teen muscle beast. 

Derek quickly grabbed a dirty jock strap from a pile of rank gear next to the desk, stuffing it into Coach’s moaning mouth to muffle the screams. He just started pounding away, lost in a fog of muscle and rut, deep dicking his Coach’s tight ass. His massive ball sack smacked Hoffmann’s taint as he slammed his prostrate from both sides, pulling all the way out and then tearing back in with each deep thrust. 

The coach’s back arched with pure desire as he pushed back to meet the jock’s increased pounding, growling each time the heavy flange exited him with an audible *pop* and then plunged back in. They went on for what felt like an eternity, the teen powerhouse wearing out the older man’s ass with his incredible stamina. 

“Fuuuuck Coach I’m cumming, uuuhhhhnnnffff I’m CUUUUUUMMMING!” Derek growled, not giving a fuck if anyone heard, lost in his own pleasure. His dick started blasting the older man’s guts, filling his ass with massive rope after rope of hot teen jizz. 

“Mmmmffff, MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFF!” Hoffmann’s muffled screams sounded raggedly through the foul jockstrap as his own dick shot in response, cum splattering over his desk and spraying the chair opposite. 

Derek leaned down over his spent, panting coach and removed the gag. His hot breath tickled Hoffmann’s ear as he growled, “Fuck that was good, Coach. We’re gonna have to make this a regular thing.”

Coach Hoffmann could only nod, his mind too blown for him to speak. 

*Hell* Hoffmann thought, *between that muscle slut Andy and now Derek, taking this crappy  job was the best thing I ever did!*

Yeah hot af

• Like 2

What a way to start my Monday morning working from home.  Reading this naked had me hard and leaking big-time.  Definitely will take care of it and re-read in an hour for some more!

Great descriptions of Derek's muscle development.   That, in itself, is incredibly wood-inducing.  You really do know your way around muscle. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Muscleinatl said:

What a way to start my Monday morning working from home.  Reading this naked had me hard and leaking big-time.  Definitely will take care of it and re-read in an hour for some more!

Great descriptions of Derek's muscle development.   That, in itself, is incredibly wood-inducing.  You really do know your way around muscle. 

😈

Glad you liked it, man. Yeah, I’ve been around the block a bit, and it shows in the writing, I guess. 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richard18 said:

amazing part and i think it will be a great plot if andy and derek do the coach together which will in turn get andy and derek together

😉 Nice. I think of Andy as the OG muscle ho of the school, and probably everybody except Stacy (and maybe not even her!) will eventually end up fucking around with him. No judgment, just loving how pneumatic and flexible the character is. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, photoguy said:

4000 views?! You pervs are fucking horny! Seriously, I’m glad you like it. It’s been fun, and I’m going to keep it up (in every sense). 😈

hell yeah.  don't make us wait!

• Like 2