Tales of theft: the quivering quarterback

I sighed as the hot water cascaded down on my muscular body. I always enjoyed the feeling of the hot water running along my pumped muscles after a grueling workout. I had worked hard over summer to get my body ready for the upcoming football season: Orchid University would be proud of its quarterback in my senior year. I was eager to get back to campus to show off my grown body: at 6 feet sharp and weighing 228 pounds of mostly muscle as I kept my bodyfat percentage around 12%,I was one of the best looking athletes on campus. Round shoulders, strong pecs, bulging arms, thick legs… the image of wet dreams.

I turned off the shower, dried myself and wrapped the towel around my tight waist. I headed back to the locker room of the town gym I had set several records in over summer. I froze in my tracks as I rounded the corner from the shower zone. On the other side of the locker room the most massive man I'd ever seen was standing in front of the mirror.

The man's broad back, wider than a door, was crammed with mounds of muscle that flowed into each other. His relatively tight waist combined with his wide shoulders gave him an awesome v-taper. His meaty ass jutted out hard and defined above his heavily muscled glutes. His calves seemed like diamonds pressed against the tight skin. He brought up his arms and threw a devastating double bicep pose. The muscle in his back tensed during the movement and then his biceps exploded upwards atop his thick arms where the outlines of his meaty triceps were carved in.

"WOW", I muttered while I inhaled sharply.

The sound caught the man's attention. He lowered his arms and turned around to face me.

My eyes widened in disbelief as I recognized my neighbor Tristan. My mind tried to process the image as he came into plain view. Just a week ago we had similar physiques. But not any more: I still had the heavily muscled look of a quarterback but Tristan looked like an elite superheavyweight bodybuilder ready to compete. I didn't know where to look first: muscles seemed to fight for space with other muscles on his beastly torso. His wide pecs looked like half watermelons jutting from his chest, covered in veins and striations. His perfectly round, cannonball-sized shoulders capped his physique. His meaty arms, thick and intimidating although fully relaxed, hung at his sides. My gaze travelled down along the centerline of the cobblestones that formed his eight-pack. I glanced further down and noticed the hefty snake dangling between his tree-sized quads. There was no doubt who was the bigger man now, everywhere. A snicker made me look back up. I noticed the smug look on his face as he caught me staring at his cock. "Looking good", I said in a reflex.

"Not good, great", Tristan corrected me in a husky, low bass. He raised his right arm and flexed it. The bicep once more exploded upward and outward in size and girth, forming a round orb of meat. Veins snaked along the steely ball as it surpassed 20 inches easily and rose to its full size of 23.5 inches. "Yeah", he grunted.

My eyes followed the flexing bicep, getting wider as the muscle hardened to its intimidating size. I felt a tingle go through my dick that was getting plump beneath the towel as I couldn't tear my eyes off the muscular mound. I followed the downward movement of the thick arm as he relaxed his pose. My mouth fell open as Tristan threw a most muscular pose. The meaty orbs of muscle exploded along his wide torso, veins and striations being pushed up against the thin skin stretched to its limits by the hard muscle underneath. I didn't know where to look first: his torso was a display of sheer masculine power. His bulging biceps fought against the protruding mounds atop his chest; his cobblestone-sized abs sprang into a hard, corrugated eight-pack crisscrossed with deep grooves; his round delts turned into a striated mass of muscle and his triceps jutted widely from the back of his arms. My dick was getting plumper by the second and reached half-hardness as my eyes darted around the incredible spectacle.

Tristan noted the look in my eyes. A leer formed on his face as he hardened his flex some more. He relaxed his pose and stepped toward me. He closed the distance in two long strides, standing mere inches from me.

I gulped as I realized just how big he had become. Up close he looked even more intimidating: his wide shoulders began where my muscled ones ended. His v-taper looked unreal as thick muscle jutted from his insanely wide frame in all directions. My gaze traveled back up along his mighty torso and I noticed I had to look up to stare him in the eye: he was now a full head taller than me. I could feel the heat emanating from his heavy muscles. Somehow my neighbor had transformed from a 5’9, 195 pound, lacrosse player into a total muscle god. Where I used to outsize him slightly, he now dwarfed me completely in height and size.

Before I could react, his left paw grabbed my throat and lifted me. My hands clutched at the meaty forearm while my feet left the ground. I coughed and my face began turning red as he supported my heavy body with his left arm. I couldn't fathom the superhuman strength he now had to possess as flashes of the nearly similar scene a week earlier shot through my mind; only then, the roles had been inversed and I hadn’t managed to lift him off the ground. He had defied my in a bar and I had been ready to knock him down, but his body had proven too heavy for me to lift him. I had then shoved him aside.

Tristan grinned malevolently at my feeble attempts to get free: the thick cords of muscle on his forearm easily withstood the attacks and didn't budge. "Last week ya tried doing the same thing to me but ya couldn’t even lift my much lighter body. Remember it, Mikey?", he growled while he lifted me a bit higher.

I hated it when people used the diminutive form of my name. No one had called me Mickey since I was a kid. Mike or even M. was the way everyone addressed me for years now. I tried reacting but only managed to choke out something inaudible. I struggled against his iron grip and tugged once more at his beefy forearm, but he was way too strong for me. My attempts got weaker as I began lacking air. My hands didn’t dent his forearm, not even slightly. I gasped for air and my face felt like it was on fire. I was trapped against the cold tilled wall and his superhuman grip.

“Man, ya can’t even dent my forearm. I managed to do that to you with my weaker body last week”, Tristan grunted grinningly and tightened his grip around my throat some more.

My feet dangled in the air and my hands clawed at his forearms. I coughed as black dots began dancing before my eyes by the lack of oxygen. I summoned my last strength and tried kicking him away. My muscular legs didn’t react to the command of my brain and only managed to rip away the towel from my waist, exposing me completely.

Tristan looked down at the movement and an even wider grin spread on his face. “Turned on from being dominated, he Mickey”, he growled.

I followed his gaze down and noticed my more-than-half-hard cock.

“Like a runt in my grasp”, Tristan groaned and raised his free right arm in a flex to highlight his dominance.

My eyes shot to the large ball of hard muscle that exploded atop his arm. The perfectly round, 23.5 inch orb of steely flesh stretched his skin to the max as it pushed a web of veins to the surface. A muttered ‘wow’ escaped my mouth along with some coughs for air. I felt another rush of unexpected heat shoot to my groin. My cock jolted as it plumped further toward full hardness.

“Lusting after my muscles, little man?”, Tristan asked boomingly. “Can’t blame ya”, he added, “I’m a total muscle beast”.

I crashed down to the tilled floor as Tristan’s strong paw finally released my throat. I lay in a heap at his feet as I took deep breaths to fill my burning lungs with oxygen. My ordeal was far from over. Mere seconds later, one of Tristan’s paws grabbed my hair and lifted me up. I peeped in pain and my hands reached for his wrist as he lifted me further until I was sitting on my knees. In front of my face was the thickest cock I had ever seen. I was well-endowed myself with a 9 incher that filled my hand when fully erect. His cock clearly dwarfed mine as did his muscles with mine: his cock had to be 9 inches in girth and easily surpassed the 10 inch mark in length; the plum-sized head pointed straight at me as a throb went through the thick, vein-coiled shaft.

“14 inches fully hard”, Tristan said, “Told ya I’m the biggest man on campus in every department.”

I didn’t have time to process his remark. His paw grabbed the back of my head and shoved me onto his cock. I blinked as my nose hit the bottom row of his eight-pack hard. Tears sprang to my eyes from the impact. I gagged as the plum-sized head of his cock invaded my throat. I grabbed his mighty quads for support, awe racing through my mind as I felt the concrete-like hardness of the tree-trunk-sized pillars of muscle. The scent of musky sweat emanating from his pubes filled my nose.

“Ugh, yeah”, Tristan grunted while his right paw roamed across his thick chest.

I chased the amazement for his monster legs from my mind and tried getting away. I summoned the remaining strength in my muscular arms and pushed with all my might against the tree-trunk-sized quads. My efforts were futile: my body didn’t move an inch.

Tristan felt the pushing motion against his mighty quads. He didn’t even have to tighten his hold on the head of his once intimidating neighbor to keep me in place. “Fughnck”, he groaned, “My arm’s stronger than yar weak body”.

I felt my fully hard cock jolt at the huge man’s remark and the thought that Tristan’s left arm overpowered my entire body filled my mind. Then, my head began moving up and down his lengthy cock as his paw moved me back and forth along his rock-hard shaft. One moment I was gasping for air as the plum-sized cockhead moved toward the back of my lips, the next I was gagging as it slammed against the back of my throat.

“Mughn, fuck yeah”, Tristan rumbled. The excitement of feeling his own massive muscles combined with the feeling of totally dominating the man that used to outsize him. He speeded up the rhythm of moving my head along his cock.

I heard his breathing speed up and his rumbles getting deeper and more excited. I gazed up to look at his face but my vision was blocked by the bottom of the meaty pecs that protruded from his chest. I saw his deeply grooved eight-pack ripple with strength on the rhythm of his fastening breathing. My left hand released his insanely thickly muscled quad and grabbed my painfully hard 9 incher. I realized I was jerking off while being face-fucked by the largest man I had ever seen.

Tristan felt his lemon-sized balls churn and pushed my face hard along his cock.

I muttered a weak painful shriek as my nose slammed hard into his lowest, cobblestone-sized abs. The next moment my eyes widened as I felt the plum-sized cockhead pulse inside my throat and his mighty cock spasm inside my completely filled mouth.

“YEAUGHN!!!!”

Tristan’s deafening roar rumbled like thunder through the locker room and further on into the shower zone, echoing against the tilled walls and vibrated deep inside my own muscular body. I saw the cobblestones of his deeply grooved eight-pack harden unlike anything I’d ever seen before as his orgasm exploded through his mighty body. I gagged as his cock blasted a first, huge load of thick cum deep down my throat. A second, third, fourth and fifth load followed quickly as his lemon-sized balls kept firing out more and more spunk. I felt my own cock jerk wildly in my hand as I came too. My own moan died in my throat as his plum-sized cockhead rushed out another blast.

Tristan’s right arm released his own fantastic chest as he placed his paw against the wall for support. “YEAUghn”, he roared once more as the orgasm set his entire majestic frame on fire. His body rocked from the force of his blasts, making his muscles explode with striations.

I marveled at the display of striated, granite-hard muscles just inches from my eyes and felt another jolt shoot through my deflating cock. The cock inside my throat kept spewing jizz beyond my capacity to ingest. I got trouble breathing as his thick juice began dripping from my nose. I felt more of it leak from the corner of my mouth stretched around his meaty snake. Just before I would pass out, the huge man pulled back my head and freed me from his cock. Only to make it spew a final load onto my face.

Tristan released my  head and inhaled deeply as I sank down against the tilled wall. Three deep breaths were enough to calm his breathing and come back to reality.  

I stared up at his mighty, muscle-crammed back as my now giant neighbor strutted away toward his locker, got dressed and left me. I didn’t know just how long I laid on the floor before I got up slowly. I cleaned the dried remains of Tristan’s final blast from my face, shoulders and chest, got dressed myself and returned home.

The following day I returned to the gym feeling somewhat uneasy. I felt like I was 14 years old again, arriving for the first time at the gym. Even though I was now a good 80 pounds of muscle heavier then at that point, the familiar feeling of alphaness I always enjoyed walking into a gym, wasn’t there. My legs even quivered a bit when I entered the locker room to get changed. I felt my muscles relax slightly when I found the locker room deserted. The familiar feeling did return as I felt a hot pump spreading through my delts after the first set. Then, a grunt from the other side of the gym got my attention.

Tristan was lying atop one of the benches, doing bench presses. The very heavily loaded bar moved up and down over his pecs that filled his yellow tank top to the max. “Yeaugh”, he groaned.

There were only a couple of guys around the gym, but all of them were clearly watching the muscle god train. I got in a few glances in between my own exercises. I went over to the lateral raise-machine. I began my first set and in the middle of it, I noticed Tristan walking over in my direction. My heartbeat shot up instantly as he swaggered toward me. He was looking at his phone and hadn’t noticed me just yet. His head shot up from his phone when some guy approached him. The guy looked like a dwarf next to Tristan. I sighed as he followed the other guy and began giving him some pointers. I stared at his wide, v-tapered back: his lats spilled out the sides of his tank top. The word ‘monsta’ ran down the center of the back of his tank top. Fitting, I thought as I began the final set of my workout.  I ended my training, enjoying the nice pump in my delts. I looked around and noticed Tristan doing cable flyes in the opposite part of the gym. His reflection in the mirror showed off how his pumped pecs bulged beneath the sweat-choked fabric of his now overstretched tank top. I gulped down the last bit of my shake as I looked away and made it over to the locker room.

“Nice pump, man”, a guy said who left the locker room as I entered.

A bit of pride shot through me and I nodded in response. I did look good with pumped shoulders my reflection told me. I stripped and made my way over into the shower zone.  I was about to turn on the shower when a large shadow fell over me. I turned around and stared at the largest pecs I’d ever seen. Tristan’s chest was pumped beyond belief and the muscle seemed ready to burst through his paper-thin skin; stretchmarks were visible at the edge of the broads slabs of muscle and veins coiled atop them over his shoulders.

“Enjoyed watching me train?”, Tristan asked.

“Huh?”, I mutter in reply and slowly tore my gaze away from his monster chest to look up into his eyes.

“Come on, Mickey”, he said, “Every guy in the gym was staring at me. I saw ya looking every time ya could. Why not? I’m a total muscle god”. He flexed his pecs to emphasize his words.

I inhaled sharply as the half-watermelon-sized slabs of beef exploded in a display of striations and veins. I felt my cock getting hotter as blood flowed to it.

A grin formed on Tristan’s lips. “Right”, he said as he relaxed his chest, “Ya know what to do”. His gaze travelled down.

I followed his gaze and saw his cock starting to harden between his tree-sized quads. My gaze shot back up. “No, please Tristan”, I pleaded, “I don’t want to suck you off again. Please, man”. A saw a hint of anger shoot through Tristan’s eyes. My legs quivered as I thought of what this muscle god could do if he got angry. “Just let me shower in peace, man. I’ll buy you a shake when we’re done”, I added.

“Ya don’t want to suck me off?”, Tristan asked, “Okay. Fine with me”.

I inhaled in relief, surprised how easy the muscle god accepted me standing my ground.

“Turn around”, Tristan said with a smirk on his face.

The command left no room for discussion. I did as I was told. I felt the heat from his monster body as he closed the distance between us and stood straight behind me. I shivered as the thick head of his large cock smacked against my meaty ass. My mind urged me to flee as it realized what was about to happen. My legs refused to obey the command. “Tristan, please. I…”, I muttered. Words died in my throat as the thick cockhead pushed itself between the cheeks of my ass.

Tristan placed his hands next to my head on the wall.

I stared at the massive arms mere inches from my face. I couldn’t believe just how huge and hard they looked.

“Miring my arms, Mickey?”, Tristan said, “Go ahead. Lick ‘em. And as you do I’ll shove my cock so far up yar ass, you’re gonna swear ya feel it in yar throat.”

I would have laughed at that remark normally, but the new size of Tristan in every department just made his remark empty of humor. I turned my head to his right arm and let my tongue traced the contours of the thick veins that snaked across the massive bicep. As I explored more of the bicep, I felt his cock entering my meaty ass.

“Yeah”, Tristan groaned and pushed his cock in even further.

A moan of lust and pain escaped my mouth. I’d never had a cock inside me before, but Tristan’s massive snake was the center of my entire world. He began to pump in and out. He fucked my like a freight train. He was a total muscle monster, his strength unfathomable. Inhuman. Beyond human. Every time he pushed himself completely inside me, I was lifted to my toes. Finally, I gave up trying to stand and my legs went limp. I fell Tristan’s paws grab my waist and pick me up. The next moment my feet left the floor and I grabbed his thick forearms for support as I rocked on the rhythm of his fucking. His thrusts got longer, deeper, harder. I let go of his meaty forearms and began jerking my own rock-hard cock. My right hand stroking along my 9 incher as I was fucked by the muscle beast Tristan had become.

Tristan’s breathing got faster and I felt his body heat rising against my back. His grunts were getting deeper and more guttural, more lust-filled.

Then, with one more deep thrust Tristan buried his 14 incher deep inside me. “Upf”, I grunted as the fleshy snake invaded me deep and hard. My eyes widened as his cock seemed to swell a bit bigger deep inside me.

“YEEAAUUGHNNN”

Tristan’s thundering roar was accompanied by a tidal wave of cum that splattered deep inside me. The liquid heat filled my intestines, bloated my six-pack and dripped along my legs as it spilled from my overfilled ass. The amount of cum was unseizable. I felt my own cock spasm in my hand and my balls churned painfully as they too blasted out their load. Way less big that the ones that kept shooting up my ass. His paws clamped around my waist painfully, easily overpowering and compressing my six-pack. I even felt his mighty pecs flex against my back as he came.

“FUARK”, Tristan roared as the final blast shot from his cock and the orgasm dissipated from his beastly body.

I shuddered against his beastly torso as a final, watery load leaked from my cock. I felt exhausted and humiliated beyond anything I’d ever felt: like the day before, I had blown my load being fucked by this muscle god.

Tristan must have felt me shudder against his rock-hard torso. He pulled me from his cock, making a flow of cum pour from my ass. He turned me around and lifted me higher, easily holding me at his eyelevel. “Jerking while I fuck yar ass, eh Mickey?”, he said grinningly, “Seems like ya like my body even more than I do. See ya tomorrow, Mickey”.

I felt my feet make contact with the floor as he put me down. My quads quivered from exhaustion and I crashed down as my knees gave out.

The week went on like that. No matter the moment I chose to go train, Tristan always was there in the gym. After every workout, he either made me suck him or fucked my ass. On Friday he even made me suck him first and then went on to fuck my ass relentlessly. It took me an hour to recover enough to drag myself from the shower to the locker room and return home.

On Saturday he wasn’t around the gym for the first time that week. I took the opportunity to get a good workout in. After my shower, I went over to the front desk and began asking the trainer about Tristan’s new size. The guy didn’t know much either. I thanked him and turned around to smack into Tristan’s muscle-crammed torso.

“Interested in my growth, Mickey?”, Tristan asked as I stepped back.

Before I could react, his paw landed atop my shoulder.

“I’ll tell ya. Come on over to my place”, Tristan said as he led me out the gym into his car.

“It’s quite simple, actually”, Tristan said as he drove off, “Two weeks ago my grandpa died. He left me this special necklace with a shiny crystal. It’s a family heritage from centuries ago. It has the power to transfer someone muscles into another person.”

I blinked in disbelief at his words.

“I know”, Tristan went on as he noticed my reaction, “Sounds too crazy to be true. But my grandpa was the tallest and biggest guy of our family.” “There we are”, he added and he parked his car in front of his house.

I followed him inside as we went up to his room.

“See that picture”, he said while pointing at a muscular guy in a wrestling singlet, “That’s my cousin. Biggest guy in the family after my grandpa. He came over to take the necklace from me. As I struggled to hold him off, the crystal began lighting up and I felt stronger with every passing second. After like five minutes, all his muscles had drained into me. He’s a total wimp now. And I’m a freaking muscle god.” He went into a most muscular to emphasize his point and the hardening muscles on his torso ripped his skin-tight shirt to shreds. “Don’t I look so much better than he did?”, he asked and hardened his flex some more.

I nodded in response. My mouth totally dry from the breathtaking display of muscular perfection. “Why…why are you telling me this?”, I asked after clearing my throat.

“Can’t ya guess, Mickey?”, Tristan replied smugly.

Horror filled my eyes as my mind put two and two together. “You’re… you’re going to take my muscles too?”, I asked in panic.

“Nope”, Tristan answered, “I kinda like this size. Huge, but not too huge to make me slow. Just above 300 pounds is enough. Come on in, Logan”.

I looked aside as a smaller, yet still muscular guy entered. I recognized Logan, the 160 pound teammate of Tristan on the lacrosse team. I followed Logan’s movements as he went up toward Tristan and kissed him on the mouth.

“We’ve been fuck buddies all year”, Tristan said as he returned his gaze to me, “But I’ve gotten too big for Logan now. But that won’t last.”.

I followed Tristan’s movements now: he opened the top drawer of his desk and pulled something out. I saw a strange necklace with a shiny crystal. He took it carefully and handed it to Logan who was taking off his shirt.

“Ya know what to do, L”, Tristan said and stepped back.

I looked up and saw Logan move toward me. Before I could move, his hands grabbed hold of my armpits. Warning sirens went off in my head as a wave of dizziness and heavy fatigue went through my limbs.

“Ow yeah. I feel it”, Logan groaned in between his teeth.

I saw pearls of sweat appear atop his body as the veins across his muscles grew bigger. I saw his shoulders, chest and arms swell and harden in front of me as if he was getting a solid pump after a workout. Then, he threw back his head and roared “FUCK” as his growth accelerated: his torso seemed to exploded outwards. My own body felt heavier and heavier from exhaustion even though it was getting lighter with every passing second. My mind was an empty, dark hole void off any thought. Even the urge of running away had somehow dissipated from my head.

“FUACK YEAH”, Logan groaned.

Logan’s grunt made me look back at him. The man holding me broke the 220 pound mark as I sank below 175 pounds. My feet left the ground as his heightening body took me along upwards.  I saw the swelling veins snaking along his thickening arms as his biceps and triceps gathered more mass. His widening shoulders now eclipsed me completely, hiding me from view.

“Keep growing, man. Ya’re getting so hot”, Tristan said watching the scene unfold before him.

I saw Logan look directly in my eyes. The absolute hunger for more size filled his gaze. His beefening up pecs rippled with every breath he took, swelling and thickening into a protruding shelf of rock-hard muscle. I felt his growing paws cover more and more of my diminishing torso as he rounded the 240 pound mark and I melted below 155 pounds. A tearing sound tore my gaze down. My eyes scanned the hard ridges of his now eight-pack and saw his jeans starting to rip under the pressure of his swelling quads.  

“FUARK!”, Logan roared as he sucked the last strength from me and dropped my body on the floor where I sank down in darkness.

Slowly, I came back to reality. I blinked a few times to steady my vision only to have my mouth fall open. At the other side of the room Logan was standing in front of a large mirror inspecting his new physique. Logan, now an intimidating 260 pounds, had morphed from a lacrosse player into an elite superheavyweight bodybuilder. Every muscle rippled atop his body. He was an impressive sight to behold. I saw his arms move up and his biceps exploded in size as he threw a double bicep pose. I inhaled sharply.

Logan’s head turned away from the mirror in my direction. “Get over here!”, he boomed.

I rushed to get up and move over to him. Mu now stick-like quads quivering as they supported my strongly diminished weight. I felt the heat radiating from Logan’s intimidatingly large frame as I got closer to him. I caught a glimpse of my own reflection: an emaciated, 128 pound, frail, boyish guy stared back at me. Every trace of muscle had vanished from my once large body. Even my abs didn’t have the skinny guy four-pack, but were a totally flat surface without even the slightest hint of separation. I couldn’t even remember when I had looked this small and weak.

“No so tough any more, he”, Logan said and stepped back into view of the mirror.

My body seemed to get even more pathetic as the reflection of the muscle-crammed Logan popped up next to me. I looked like a pre-pubescent boy standing next to a competition-ready bodybuilder. His upper arms looked thicker than my quads as they hung relaxed at his sides. The span of his shoulders was at least three times as wide as mine. He must also have drained some of my height as I was looking directly at his juicy pecs.

Instinctively I knew what to do and kneeled in front of Logan. I opened my lips and let his 11 incher enter my mouth. I began licking and sucking him while my hands tested the hardness of his meaty ass.

“Mmmm, yeah”, Logan groaned as his paws tested the hefty mass of his new pecs.

Within seconds, I felt his cock go even more rigid in my mouth: the excitement of his growth, combined with the groping of his own muscles and my hot mouth servicing his cock pushed Logan over the edge. With a beastly roar he began pumping his seed down my throat. I gulped it down, my experience of sucking off Tristan that week came in handy while my own hand was stroking my 4 incher. After what seemed like an eternity, the cock stopped spewing its hot juices and withdrew from my mouth.

“Started without me, eh?”.

The deep, thundering voice rumbled through the room. I looked at the door and saw Tristan enter.

Tristan walked up to Logan and made him look kinda average: he was half a foot taller and a whopping 40 pounds of pure muscle heavier than Logan. If Logan had the looks of a competition-ready superheavyweight bodybuilder, Tristan looked like he could eat the guy for breakfast. Tristan grabbed Logan’s armpit, lifted him up and tossed him atop his bed.

I stared up from the floor as Tristan swaggered by toward the bed.

“Ya’re lucky, Mickey: ya’re about to see the muscle fuck of the century”, Tristan growled down to me before turning his attention on Logan.

I saw Tristan kneel atop the bed, grab Logan’s feet and pull open his legs.

Tristan placed the heavily muscled legs atop his freakishly wide shoulders, placed his paws atop Logan’s round, cannonball-sized delts and entered the guy’s ass.

I heard Logan scream, a scream that rattled the window, as the 14 incher penetrated his clenched defenses. “I used to dwarf those guys. Intimidate them just by standing close to them”, I thought as their lust-filled moans hit my ears and my hand pumped my hard cock. I had been tossed down the scale of dominance: from the alpha quarterback I had been reduced to the emaciated, beta-boy turned on by the sight of a muscle freak fucking a muscle god. I didn’t know if I had to weep for what I had lost or be happy I had a front row seat for this show…

1 hour ago, Herald said:

I sighed as the hot water cascaded down on my muscular body. I always enjoyed the feeling of the hot water running along my pumped muscles after a grueling workout. I had worked hard over summer to get my body ready for the upcoming football season: Orchid University would be proud of its quarterback in my senior year. I was eager to get back to campus to show off my grown body: at 6 feet sharp and weighing 228 pounds of mostly muscle as I kept my bodyfat percentage around 12%,I was one of the best looking athletes on campus. Round shoulders, strong pecs, bulging arms, thick legs… the image of wet dreams.

I turned off the shower, dried myself and wrapped the towel around my tight waist. I headed back to the locker room of the town gym I had set several records in over summer. I froze in my tracks as I rounded the corner from the shower zone. On the other side of the locker room the most massive man I'd ever seen was standing in front of the mirror.

The man's broad back, wider than a door, was crammed with mounds of muscle that flowed into each other. His relatively tight waist combined with his wide shoulders gave him an awesome v-taper. His meaty ass jutted out hard and defined above his heavily muscled glutes. His calves seemed like diamonds pressed against the tight skin. He brought up his arms and threw a devastating double bicep pose. The muscle in his back tensed during the movement and then his biceps exploded upwards atop his thick arms where the outlines of his meaty triceps were carved in.

"WOW", I muttered while I inhaled sharply.

The sound caught the man's attention. He lowered his arms and turned around to face me.

My eyes widened in disbelief as I recognized my neighbor Tristan. My mind tried to process the image as he came into plain view. Just a week ago we had similar physiques. But not any more: I still had the heavily muscled look of a quarterback but Tristan looked like an elite superheavyweight bodybuilder ready to compete. I didn't know where to look first: muscles seemed to fight for space with other muscles on his beastly torso. His wide pecs looked like half watermelons jutting from his chest, covered in veins and striations. His perfectly round, cannonball-sized shoulders capped his physique. His meaty arms, thick and intimidating although fully relaxed, hung at his sides. My gaze travelled down along the centerline of the cobblestones that formed his eight-pack. I glanced further down and noticed the hefty snake dangling between his tree-sized quads. There was no doubt who was the bigger man now, everywhere. A snicker made me look back up. I noticed the smug look on his face as he caught me staring at his cock. "Looking good", I said in a reflex.

"Not good, great", Tristan corrected me in a husky, low bass. He raised his right arm and flexed it. The bicep once more exploded upward and outward in size and girth, forming a round orb of meat. Veins snaked along the steely ball as it surpassed 20 inches easily and rose to its full size of 23.5 inches. "Yeah", he grunted.

My eyes followed the flexing bicep, getting wider as the muscle hardened to its intimidating size. I felt a tingle go through my dick that was getting plump beneath the towel as I couldn't tear my eyes off the muscular mound. I followed the downward movement of the thick arm as he relaxed his pose. My mouth fell open as Tristan threw a most muscular pose. The meaty orbs of muscle exploded along his wide torso, veins and striations being pushed up against the thin skin stretched to its limits by the hard muscle underneath. I didn't know where to look first: his torso was a display of sheer masculine power. His bulging biceps fought against the protruding mounds atop his chest; his cobblestone-sized abs sprang into a hard, corrugated eight-pack crisscrossed with deep grooves; his round delts turned into a striated mass of muscle and his triceps jutted widely from the back of his arms. My dick was getting plumper by the second and reached half-hardness as my eyes darted around the incredible spectacle.

Tristan noted the look in my eyes. A leer formed on his face as he hardened his flex some more. He relaxed his pose and stepped toward me. He closed the distance in two long strides, standing mere inches from me.

I gulped as I realized just how big he had become. Up close he looked even more intimidating: his wide shoulders began where my muscled ones ended. His v-taper looked unreal as thick muscle jutted from his insanely wide frame in all directions. My gaze traveled back up along his mighty torso and I noticed I had to look up to stare him in the eye: he was now a full head taller than me. I could feel the heat emanating from his heavy muscles. Somehow my neighbor had transformed from a 5’9, 195 pound, lacrosse player into a total muscle god. Where I used to outsize him slightly, he now dwarfed me completely in height and size.

Before I could react, his left paw grabbed my throat and lifted me. My hands clutched at the meaty forearm while my feet left the ground. I coughed and my face began turning red as he supported my heavy body with his left arm. I couldn't fathom the superhuman strength he now had to possess as flashes of the nearly similar scene a week earlier shot through my mind; only then, the roles had been inversed and I hadn’t managed to lift him off the ground. He had defied my in a bar and I had been ready to knock him down, but his body had proven too heavy for me to lift him. I had then shoved him aside.

Tristan grinned malevolently at my feeble attempts to get free: the thick cords of muscle on his forearm easily withstood the attacks and didn't budge. "Last week ya tried doing the same thing to me but ya couldn’t even lift my much lighter body. Remember it, Mikey?", he growled while he lifted me a bit higher.

I hated it when people used the diminutive form of my name. No one had called me Mickey since I was a kid. Mike or even M. was the way everyone addressed me for years now. I tried reacting but only managed to choke out something inaudible. I struggled against his iron grip and tugged once more at his beefy forearm, but he was way too strong for me. My attempts got weaker as I began lacking air. My hands didn’t dent his forearm, not even slightly. I gasped for air and my face felt like it was on fire. I was trapped against the cold tilled wall and his superhuman grip.

“Man, ya can’t even dent my forearm. I managed to do that to you with my weaker body last week”, Tristan grunted grinningly and tightened his grip around my throat some more.

My feet dangled in the air and my hands clawed at his forearms. I coughed as black dots began dancing before my eyes by the lack of oxygen. I summoned my last strength and tried kicking him away. My muscular legs didn’t react to the command of my brain and only managed to rip away the towel from my waist, exposing me completely.

Tristan looked down at the movement and an even wider grin spread on his face. “Turned on from being dominated, he Mickey”, he growled.

I followed his gaze down and noticed my more-than-half-hard cock.

“Like a runt in my grasp”, Tristan groaned and raised his free right arm in a flex to highlight his dominance.

My eyes shot to the large ball of hard muscle that exploded atop his arm. The perfectly round, 23.5 inch orb of steely flesh stretched his skin to the max as it pushed a web of veins to the surface. A muttered ‘wow’ escaped my mouth along with some coughs for air. I felt another rush of unexpected heat shoot to my groin. My cock jolted as it plumped further toward full hardness.

“Lusting after my muscles, little man?”, Tristan asked boomingly. “Can’t blame ya”, he added, “I’m a total muscle beast”.

I crashed down to the tilled floor as Tristan’s strong paw finally released my throat. I lay in a heap at his feet as I took deep breaths to fill my burning lungs with oxygen. My ordeal was far from over. Mere seconds later, one of Tristan’s paws grabbed my hair and lifted me up. I peeped in pain and my hands reached for his wrist as he lifted me further until I was sitting on my knees. In front of my face was the thickest cock I had ever seen. I was well-endowed myself with a 9 incher that filled my hand when fully erect. His cock clearly dwarfed mine as did his muscles with mine: his cock had to be 9 inches in girth and easily surpassed the 10 inch mark in length; the plum-sized head pointed straight at me as a throb went through the thick, vein-coiled shaft.

“14 inches fully hard”, Tristan said, “Told ya I’m the biggest man on campus in every department.”

I didn’t have time to process his remark. His paw grabbed the back of my head and shoved me onto his cock. I blinked as my nose hit the bottom row of his eight-pack hard. Tears sprang to my eyes from the impact. I gagged as the plum-sized head of his cock invaded my throat. I grabbed his mighty quads for support, awe racing through my mind as I felt the concrete-like hardness of the tree-trunk-sized pillars of muscle. The scent of musky sweat emanating from his pubes filled my nose.

“Ugh, yeah”, Tristan grunted while his right paw roamed across his thick chest.

I chased the amazement for his monster legs from my mind and tried getting away. I summoned the remaining strength in my muscular arms and pushed with all my might against the tree-trunk-sized quads. My efforts were futile: my body didn’t move an inch.

Tristan felt the pushing motion against his mighty quads. He didn’t even have to tighten his hold on the head of his once intimidating neighbor to keep me in place. “Fughnck”, he groaned, “My arm’s stronger than yar weak body”.

I felt my fully hard cock jolt at the huge man’s remark and the thought that Tristan’s left arm overpowered my entire body filled my mind. Then, my head began moving up and down his lengthy cock as his paw moved me back and forth along his rock-hard shaft. One moment I was gasping for air as the plum-sized cockhead moved toward the back of my lips, the next I was gagging as it slammed against the back of my throat.

“Mughn, fuck yeah”, Tristan rumbled. The excitement of feeling his own massive muscles combined with the feeling of totally dominating the man that used to outsize him. He speeded up the rhythm of moving my head along his cock.

I heard his breathing speed up and his rumbles getting deeper and more excited. I gazed up to look at his face but my vision was blocked by the bottom of the meaty pecs that protruded from his chest. I saw his deeply grooved eight-pack ripple with strength on the rhythm of his fastening breathing. My left hand released his insanely thickly muscled quad and grabbed my painfully hard 9 incher. I realized I was jerking off while being face-fucked by the largest man I had ever seen.

Tristan felt his lemon-sized balls churn and pushed my face hard along his cock.

I muttered a weak painful shriek as my nose slammed hard into his lowest, cobblestone-sized abs. The next moment my eyes widened as I felt the plum-sized cockhead pulse inside my throat and his mighty cock spasm inside my completely filled mouth.

“YEAUGHN!!!!”

Tristan’s deafening roar rumbled like thunder through the locker room and further on into the shower zone, echoing against the tilled walls and vibrated deep inside my own muscular body. I saw the cobblestones of his deeply grooved eight-pack harden unlike anything I’d ever seen before as his orgasm exploded through his mighty body. I gagged as his cock blasted a first, huge load of thick cum deep down my throat. A second, third, fourth and fifth load followed quickly as his lemon-sized balls kept firing out more and more spunk. I felt my own cock jerk wildly in my hand as I came too. My own moan died in my throat as his plum-sized cockhead rushed out another blast.

Tristan’s right arm released his own fantastic chest as he placed his paw against the wall for support. “YEAUghn”, he roared once more as the orgasm set his entire majestic frame on fire. His body rocked from the force of his blasts, making his muscles explode with striations.

I marveled at the display of striated, granite-hard muscles just inches from my eyes and felt another jolt shoot through my deflating cock. The cock inside my throat kept spewing jizz beyond my capacity to ingest. I got trouble breathing as his thick juice began dripping from my nose. I felt more of it leak from the corner of my mouth stretched around his meaty snake. Just before I would pass out, the huge man pulled back my head and freed me from his cock. Only to make it spew a final load onto my face.

Tristan released my  head and inhaled deeply as I sank down against the tilled wall. Three deep breaths were enough to calm his breathing and come back to reality.  

I stared up at his mighty, muscle-crammed back as my now giant neighbor strutted away toward his locker, got dressed and left me. I didn’t know just how long I laid on the floor before I got up slowly. I cleaned the dried remains of Tristan’s final blast from my face, shoulders and chest, got dressed myself and returned home.

The following day I returned to the gym feeling somewhat uneasy. I felt like I was 14 years old again, arriving for the first time at the gym. Even though I was now a good 80 pounds of muscle heavier then at that point, the familiar feeling of alphaness I always enjoyed walking into a gym, wasn’t there. My legs even quivered a bit when I entered the locker room to get changed. I felt my muscles relax slightly when I found the locker room deserted. The familiar feeling did return as I felt a hot pump spreading through my delts after the first set. Then, a grunt from the other side of the gym got my attention.

Tristan was lying atop one of the benches, doing bench presses. The very heavily loaded bar moved up and down over his pecs that filled his yellow tank top to the max. “Yeaugh”, he groaned.

There were only a couple of guys around the gym, but all of them were clearly watching the muscle god train. I got in a few glances in between my own exercises. I went over to the lateral raise-machine. I began my first set and in the middle of it, I noticed Tristan walking over in my direction. My heartbeat shot up instantly as he swaggered toward me. He was looking at his phone and hadn’t noticed me just yet. His head shot up from his phone when some guy approached him. The guy looked like a dwarf next to Tristan. I sighed as he followed the other guy and began giving him some pointers. I stared at his wide, v-tapered back: his lats spilled out the sides of his tank top. The word ‘monsta’ ran down the center of the back of his tank top. Fitting, I thought as I began the final set of my workout.  I ended my training, enjoying the nice pump in my delts. I looked around and noticed Tristan doing cable flyes in the opposite part of the gym. His reflection in the mirror showed off how his pumped pecs bulged beneath the sweat-choked fabric of his now overstretched tank top. I gulped down the last bit of my shake as I looked away and made it over to the locker room.

“Nice pump, man”, a guy said who left the locker room as I entered.

A bit of pride shot through me and I nodded in response. I did look good with pumped shoulders my reflection told me. I stripped and made my way over into the shower zone.  I was about to turn on the shower when a large shadow fell over me. I turned around and stared at the largest pecs I’d ever seen. Tristan’s chest was pumped beyond belief and the muscle seemed ready to burst through his paper-thin skin; stretchmarks were visible at the edge of the broads slabs of muscle and veins coiled atop them over his shoulders.

“Enjoyed watching me train?”, Tristan asked.

“Huh?”, I mutter in reply and slowly tore my gaze away from his monster chest to look up into his eyes.

“Come on, Mickey”, he said, “Every guy in the gym was staring at me. I saw ya looking every time ya could. Why not? I’m a total muscle god”. He flexed his pecs to emphasize his words.

I inhaled sharply as the half-watermelon-sized slabs of beef exploded in a display of striations and veins. I felt my cock getting hotter as blood flowed to it.

A grin formed on Tristan’s lips. “Right”, he said as he relaxed his chest, “Ya know what to do”. His gaze travelled down.

I followed his gaze and saw his cock starting to harden between his tree-sized quads. My gaze shot back up. “No, please Tristan”, I pleaded, “I don’t want to suck you off again. Please, man”. A saw a hint of anger shoot through Tristan’s eyes. My legs quivered as I thought of what this muscle god could do if he got angry. “Just let me shower in peace, man. I’ll buy you a shake when we’re done”, I added.

“Ya don’t want to suck me off?”, Tristan asked, “Okay. Fine with me”.

I inhaled in relief, surprised how easy the muscle god accepted me standing my ground.

“Turn around”, Tristan said with a smirk on his face.

The command left no room for discussion. I did as I was told. I felt the heat from his monster body as he closed the distance between us and stood straight behind me. I shivered as the thick head of his large cock smacked against my meaty ass. My mind urged me to flee as it realized what was about to happen. My legs refused to obey the command. “Tristan, please. I…”, I muttered. Words died in my throat as the thick cockhead pushed itself between the cheeks of my ass.

Tristan placed his hands next to my head on the wall.

I stared at the massive arms mere inches from my face. I couldn’t believe just how huge and hard they looked.

“Miring my arms, Mickey?”, Tristan said, “Go ahead. Lick ‘em. And as you do I’ll shove my cock so far up yar ass, you’re gonna swear ya feel it in yar throat.”

I would have laughed at that remark normally, but the new size of Tristan in every department just made his remark empty of humor. I turned my head to his right arm and let my tongue traced the contours of the thick veins that snaked across the massive bicep. As I explored more of the bicep, I felt his cock entering my meaty ass.

“Yeah”, Tristan groaned and pushed his cock in even further.

A moan of lust and pain escaped my mouth. I’d never had a cock inside me before, but Tristan’s massive snake was the center of my entire world. He began to pump in and out. He fucked my like a freight train. He was a total muscle monster, his strength unfathomable. Inhuman. Beyond human. Every time he pushed himself completely inside me, I was lifted to my toes. Finally, I gave up trying to stand and my legs went limp. I fell Tristan’s paws grab my waist and pick me up. The next moment my feet left the floor and I grabbed his thick forearms for support as I rocked on the rhythm of his fucking. His thrusts got longer, deeper, harder. I let go of his meaty forearms and began jerking my own rock-hard cock. My right hand stroking along my 9 incher as I was fucked by the muscle beast Tristan had become.

Tristan’s breathing got faster and I felt his body heat rising against my back. His grunts were getting deeper and more guttural, more lust-filled.

Then, with one more deep thrust Tristan buried his 14 incher deep inside me. “Upf”, I grunted as the fleshy snake invaded me deep and hard. My eyes widened as his cock seemed to swell a bit bigger deep inside me.

“YEEAAUUGHNNN”

Tristan’s thundering roar was accompanied by a tidal wave of cum that splattered deep inside me. The liquid heat filled my intestines, bloated my six-pack and dripped along my legs as it spilled from my overfilled ass. The amount of cum was unseizable. I felt my own cock spasm in my hand and my balls churned painfully as they too blasted out their load. Way less big that the ones that kept shooting up my ass. His paws clamped around my waist painfully, easily overpowering and compressing my six-pack. I even felt his mighty pecs flex against my back as he came.

“FUARK”, Tristan roared as the final blast shot from his cock and the orgasm dissipated from his beastly body.

I shuddered against his beastly torso as a final, watery load leaked from my cock. I felt exhausted and humiliated beyond anything I’d ever felt: like the day before, I had blown my load being fucked by this muscle god.

Tristan must have felt me shudder against his rock-hard torso. He pulled me from his cock, making a flow of cum pour from my ass. He turned me around and lifted me higher, easily holding me at his eyelevel. “Jerking while I fuck yar ass, eh Mickey?”, he said grinningly, “Seems like ya like my body even more than I do. See ya tomorrow, Mickey”.

I felt my feet make contact with the floor as he put me down. My quads quivered from exhaustion and I crashed down as my knees gave out.

The week went on like that. No matter the moment I chose to go train, Tristan always was there in the gym. After every workout, he either made me suck him or fucked my ass. On Friday he even made me suck him first and then went on to fuck my ass relentlessly. It took me an hour to recover enough to drag myself from the shower to the locker room and return home.

On Saturday he wasn’t around the gym for the first time that week. I took the opportunity to get a good workout in. After my shower, I went over to the front desk and began asking the trainer about Tristan’s new size. The guy didn’t know much either. I thanked him and turned around to smack into Tristan’s muscle-crammed torso.

“Interested in my growth, Mickey?”, Tristan asked as I stepped back.

Before I could react, his paw landed atop my shoulder.

“I’ll tell ya. Come on over to my place”, Tristan said as he led me out the gym into his car.

“It’s quite simple, actually”, Tristan said as he drove off, “Two weeks ago my grandpa died. He left me this special necklace with a shiny crystal. It’s a family heritage from centuries ago. It has the power to transfer someone muscles into another person.”

I blinked in disbelief at his words.

“I know”, Tristan went on as he noticed my reaction, “Sounds too crazy to be true. But my grandpa was the tallest and biggest guy of our family.” “There we are”, he added and he parked his car in front of his house.

I followed him inside as we went up to his room.

“See that picture”, he said while pointing at a muscular guy in a wrestling singlet, “That’s my cousin. Biggest guy in the family after my grandpa. He came over to take the necklace from me. As I struggled to hold him off, the crystal began lighting up and I felt stronger with every passing second. After like five minutes, all his muscles had drained into me. He’s a total wimp now. And I’m a freaking muscle god.” He went into a most muscular to emphasize his point and the hardening muscles on his torso ripped his skin-tight shirt to shreds. “Don’t I look so much better than he did?”, he asked and hardened his flex some more.

I nodded in response. My mouth totally dry from the breathtaking display of muscular perfection. “Why…why are you telling me this?”, I asked after clearing my throat.

“Can’t ya guess, Mickey?”, Tristan replied smugly.

Horror filled my eyes as my mind put two and two together. “You’re… you’re going to take my muscles too?”, I asked in panic.

“Nope”, Tristan answered, “I kinda like this size. Huge, but not too huge to make me slow. Just above 300 pounds is enough. Come on in, Logan”.

I looked aside as a smaller, yet still muscular guy entered. I recognized Logan, the 160 pound teammate of Tristan on the lacrosse team. I followed Logan’s movements as he went up toward Tristan and kissed him on the mouth.

“We’ve been fuck buddies all year”, Tristan said as he returned his gaze to me, “But I’ve gotten too big for Logan now. But that won’t last.”.

I followed Tristan’s movements now: he opened the top drawer of his desk and pulled something out. I saw a strange necklace with a shiny crystal. He took it carefully and handed it to Logan who was taking off his shirt.

“Ya know what to do, L”, Tristan said and stepped back.

I looked up and saw Logan move toward me. Before I could move, his hands grabbed hold of my armpits. Warning sirens went off in my head as a wave of dizziness and heavy fatigue went through my limbs.

“Ow yeah. I feel it”, Logan groaned in between his teeth.

I saw pearls of sweat appear atop his body as the veins across his muscles grew bigger. I saw his shoulders, chest and arms swell and harden in front of me as if he was getting a solid pump after a workout. Then, he threw back his head and roared “FUCK” as his growth accelerated: his torso seemed to exploded outwards. My own body felt heavier and heavier from exhaustion even though it was getting lighter with every passing second. My mind was an empty, dark hole void off any thought. Even the urge of running away had somehow dissipated from my head.

“FUACK YEAH”, Logan groaned.

Logan’s grunt made me look back at him. The man holding me broke the 220 pound mark as I sank below 175 pounds. My feet left the ground as his heightening body took me along upwards.  I saw the swelling veins snaking along his thickening arms as his biceps and triceps gathered more mass. His widening shoulders now eclipsed me completely, hiding me from view.

“Keep growing, man. Ya’re getting so hot”, Tristan said watching the scene unfold before him.

I saw Logan look directly in my eyes. The absolute hunger for more size filled his gaze. His beefening up pecs rippled with every breath he took, swelling and thickening into a protruding shelf of rock-hard muscle. I felt his growing paws cover more and more of my diminishing torso as he rounded the 240 pound mark and I melted below 155 pounds. A tearing sound tore my gaze down. My eyes scanned the hard ridges of his now eight-pack and saw his jeans starting to rip under the pressure of his swelling quads.  

“FUARK!”, Logan roared as he sucked the last strength from me and dropped my body on the floor where I sank down in darkness.

Slowly, I came back to reality. I blinked a few times to steady my vision only to have my mouth fall open. At the other side of the room Logan was standing in front of a large mirror inspecting his new physique. Logan, now an intimidating 260 pounds, had morphed from a lacrosse player into an elite superheavyweight bodybuilder. Every muscle rippled atop his body. He was an impressive sight to behold. I saw his arms move up and his biceps exploded in size as he threw a double bicep pose. I inhaled sharply.

Logan’s head turned away from the mirror in my direction. “Get over here!”, he boomed.

I rushed to get up and move over to him. Mu now stick-like quads quivering as they supported my strongly diminished weight. I felt the heat radiating from Logan’s intimidatingly large frame as I got closer to him. I caught a glimpse of my own reflection: an emaciated, 128 pound, frail, boyish guy stared back at me. Every trace of muscle had vanished from my once large body. Even my abs didn’t have the skinny guy four-pack, but were a totally flat surface without even the slightest hint of separation. I couldn’t even remember when I had looked this small and weak.

“No so tough any more, he”, Logan said and stepped back into view of the mirror.

My body seemed to get even more pathetic as the reflection of the muscle-crammed Logan popped up next to me. I looked like a pre-pubescent boy standing next to a competition-ready bodybuilder. His upper arms looked thicker than my quads as they hung relaxed at his sides. The span of his shoulders was at least three times as wide as mine. He must also have drained some of my height as I was looking directly at his juicy pecs.

Instinctively I knew what to do and kneeled in front of Logan. I opened my lips and let his 11 incher enter my mouth. I began licking and sucking him while my hands tested the hardness of his meaty ass.

“Mmmm, yeah”, Logan groaned as his paws tested the hefty mass of his new pecs.

Within seconds, I felt his cock go even more rigid in my mouth: the excitement of his growth, combined with the groping of his own muscles and my hot mouth servicing his cock pushed Logan over the edge. With a beastly roar he began pumping his seed down my throat. I gulped it down, my experience of sucking off Tristan that week came in handy while my own hand was stroking my 4 incher. After what seemed like an eternity, the cock stopped spewing its hot juices and withdrew from my mouth.

“Started without me, eh?”.

The deep, thundering voice rumbled through the room. I looked at the door and saw Tristan enter.

Tristan walked up to Logan and made him look kinda average: he was half a foot taller and a whopping 40 pounds of pure muscle heavier than Logan. If Logan had the looks of a competition-ready superheavyweight bodybuilder, Tristan looked like he could eat the guy for breakfast. Tristan grabbed Logan’s armpit, lifted him up and tossed him atop his bed.

I stared up from the floor as Tristan swaggered by toward the bed.

“Ya’re lucky, Mickey: ya’re about to see the muscle fuck of the century”, Tristan growled down to me before turning his attention on Logan.

I saw Tristan kneel atop the bed, grab Logan’s feet and pull open his legs.

Tristan placed the heavily muscled legs atop his freakishly wide shoulders, placed his paws atop Logan’s round, cannonball-sized delts and entered the guy’s ass.

I heard Logan scream, a scream that rattled the window, as the 14 incher penetrated his clenched defenses. “I used to dwarf those guys. Intimidate them just by standing close to them”, I thought as their lust-filled moans hit my ears and my hand pumped my hard cock. I had been tossed down the scale of dominance: from the alpha quarterback I had been reduced to the emaciated, beta-boy turned on by the sight of a muscle freak fucking a muscle god. I didn’t know if I had to weep for what I had lost or be happy I had a front row seat for this show…

Wow incredibly hot

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

And when do they sap his strength completely leaving him with just bone. Do they find someone else to steal from then only to repeat the process?