My hulk-daddy is paying : Chapter three

Hialmar

The Prelude may be found HERE

The preceding chapter may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter Three

"Welcome home. Nate.", their i-house greeted him, when "The Machine" returned home. "There is. Protein-shake. For. Three days.  left. Do you want me to order. Protein-shake. From an Apple-approved supplement store?"

"Make it so.", The Machine answered in his deep delightful voice, but just now, he didn't want to be "The Machine". He wanted to be just Nate. "Robbie, are you there?"

"In the study, Nate. You are lucky: I just finished feeding the chicken and checking the battery."

Nate put his bag down on the floor, and slouched into the study. 

Rob was occupied writing something on his i-top, and sat with his back to the door. Nate came closer, and put his arms around Rob's traps and neck, pressing himself against Rob's chair, burying his nose in Rob's crewcut.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing particular. Nothing new.", Nate sighed.

Rob continued to write. They were silent together. Rob could feel Nate's body heat close, and pressed "Send". Then he rose from the chair, turned around and hugged his big husband. They hugged each other in silence.

"Food?"

"Ate dinner according to Coach's schedule, but I could have a supper with you in an hour, if that's ok?"

"It's ok, indeed. I didn't have the best of days either. Will you begin, or will I?"

"I had to lose against "Space Marine" tonight."

"The audience would be bored dead if you won all the time, wouldn't they? This will add some tension, I guess. You are not a bad loser under ordinary circumstances. You know the business. Something else is troubling you, isn't it?"

"A bundle of things. I will not repeat the usual stuff, but you know, I wanted to become big in order to compete ..."

"... and entertainment isn't about real opposition, real achievements. The best Machine I know has told me those things before."

"And then there's time. When I was younger, time went slower. A year was an ocean of time. Now it's rushing. Woosh. Like that. Do I look old, Robbie?"

"Don't be silly. You look mature. I prefer my favourite Machine mature. I gather, that many of your fans do, too."

"It's not something to joke about. "Space Marine" is just 25. I'm worried, that WHC might consider to move me from the all-age league to the adult-only league, just as they did, when they forced "Biker Brawn" to change nickname to "Leather Daddy"."

"Don't be ridiculous. Little boys all over the world love to watch "The Machine" fight and tell them to eat spinach and brush their teeth properly. And WHC wouldn't want to lose the opportunity to sell more "The Machine"-toys."

"Coach told me, that I would 'take the time I need' to consider a Rejuvenation at Physical Potential Foundation."

"Rejuvenation? I can understand the 70 and 80 year olds, but someone about 40 undergoing Rejuvenation is damn outright ridiculous. What does Coach believe it would achieve?"

"Today, heels look mature. If I want to continue as a face, I need to be baby-faced, he says."

"Something is wrong with this world. You know, that I seldom lose my temper, Nate, but that's sick, and it's not the only thing, that is sick about this world. All of it makes me furious!"

Rob trembled in controlled rage. Nate hugged him again, and there was something with his brainy and usually so composed husband angry, that turned him on. When his bulge throbbed against Rob's fly, he could feel how it caused Rob to become aroused, too. Their breathing changed. Nate kissed Rob. Then he lifted his muscular husband up – all 880 pounds of him – and carried him into the bedroom. Supper had to wait.

Next chapter may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
language, link, continuity
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...