Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army (Chapter 10 just added )

mczapl

Chapter 6

The helicopter reached the planned destination 3 minutes ahead of time. There was a small field next to the woods. The chopper flew as low as possible and I prepared myself to jump off. 

I was thinking of marking the pilot as My bitch, either by squashing his head in My armpit and forcing him to lick My sweat or by poking his ribs with My cock. But then I thought that this would destabilize the helicopter and it wasn't worth it at the moment. From the body language of the pilot, he already submitted to Me. I'll allow him to to be skullfucked as a reward once I'll be back in base. Maybe we will even do it in his copter? Yes, we will certainly do it there, as I've never cummed in a helicopter. He will have the honour of being My first helicopter fuck.

But now the mission awaited. The copter stabilised, I opened the door and jumped out. We were just a few meters above the ground and the grass was tall here, so I landed without any problem. The chopper immediately started returning to base. I was sure that the pilot felt relief that it's over. I grinned evilly - the chap had no idea what I'll do with him tomorrow when I'm back…

My nocturnal vision enhanced eyes (yes, doc made Me a surgery to upgrade My eyesight) allowed night vision which none of the ordinary humans had. We also had intel that the Russians had no such equipment on stock, so I had a huge advantage over them. Yet another one.

These savages had no idea what will hit them. My mission was to clear up the area from all the enemy soldiers before the morning attack of our troops. Plan maximum was to even take over the Russian base just by Me. As for the fate of the enemy - this was left totally to My decision. 

While I was here, Vitalyi who apart from being My sex slave was a skilled IT geek, was to hack into their communication system and make sure that any communication of the unit with their headquarters was impossible. He was so hooked on Me and on My hot body that I was sure he will succeed. He also knew that failure would cost him badly. Lethaly probably.

I left the grassy part and entered the woods. My supervision detected a guy. Probably a sentinel.

I smiled wickedly thinking about the upcoming encounter and started walking as silently as possible to My prey. The prey was completely dumb and did not notice anything. It will be taught of the consequences of its mistake. The hard way. My way.

I hid behind a tree. Well I could not fully hide, as I was wider that the tree, but for that idiot it was enough. He passed next to Me, completely focused on his mobile. He was watching some nude pics or some other useless shit.

My arm quickly grasped his thin long neck and sealed off his oxygen flow. The crucial element of this kill was that it would be silent. I will have more fun with other victims later. These will be allowed to scream and shout. It won't help them in any way, but it will bring Me more pleasure. 

This skinny idiot here did not have that privilege. His death would be short, silent and insignificant.

He tried to turn around to see who's holding him, but he had no chances against My grip. I must admit that he was trained. He tried to hit Me, but it was impossible as I was behind him. After a few seconds of pure pleasure of completely controlling a weakling, having his fate in My grip, I decided that it's enough of that pleasure and crushed his windpipe and then twisted his neck. After that I slowly laid his corpse on the ground so as not to generate any noise.

I took his responder to get info where other victims are located.

I realised that I never have even looked at his face. He was so insignificant. I felt that My cock approved My Alpha approach.

I saw two other guys chatting with each other. They were young, short and completly average.  

Yet again My stealth capabilities helped (I was a great scout as a teenager) and I approached them unnoticed, as they were so focused on their useless chat. 

When I was just a few meters away, I jumped towards them. In flight I grabbed the heads of the talking lads (each head in each hand) and crushed them together. Blood splashed in all directions even before I landed back on the ground. 

Their noses were completely broken, their skulls fractured, they were unconscious but still alive. That wouldn't last long. 

I decided that the quickest way to dispose them was to continue what I just started. So these guys had the privilege of becoming My chest flys exercise weights. Instead of dumbbells I had their skulls. In perfect form their bodies were extended and then their skulls were banged together. My chest fibers felt that the movement was perfect. 

After six reps they were probably dead, but I decided to do a full set of 12 reps. At the tenth rep their heads were in bits and pieces. The twelfth rep allowed me to bang their necks as the remaining bits of their heads already fell off. 

Once the set was done, I went to hunt further into the woods. This was fun!

My next victim presented himself through the responder. He told Me his name and location. It was very stupid but very useful for Me. In Russian I told him to wait where he was. He obeyed. Everyone obeys Me. Even the enemy.

I walked quickly towards him. His name was Vania. What a peasant name! He was probably from some shithole village in Central Russia.

Vania looked good. He even seemed to work out. If I had time, I'd probably fuck him. 

However what Vania earned in the body department, he lacked in the brain department. 

He saw Me and yet his limited brain did not process that I do not look like any soldier from his unit and worse even - that My uniform is not Russian. All of this worked perfectly in My favor.

When I got closer to him, I greeted him. His limited brain still did not register any error. He replied and was even happy to see Me. He told Me that he is afraid of those Ukrainians and he'd love to be back home. All of that bullshit story gave Me time to come directly to him. 

I decided to be creative. I bent down (he was a good 40 cm (16") shorter than Me) and French kissed him. My tongue violated his mouth and pushed his aside. His eyes turned completely round, cause it was the last thing he was expecting. 

Well - if that was the last thing, his wish was granted.

And after the last wish was fulfilled, the execution could start. 

As he was unable to make any noise, and he was at arm distance, he was in a perfect position for a nice warm deep hug. It was a cold night and the guy could feel cold and lonely.

My arms surrounded his torso tightly and pulled his body towards Me. Maybe he even resisted, but it was too weak for Me to notice. Once My arms were in position, the squeezing begun. He had a nice firm body. Pity that he was not in the base tonight. I would have raped him before snuffing him. But as he was here, that's all what he could get. Next time he will get a better treatment.

The pressure was growing. I could feel that he started freaking out and did his best to get out of that position. But his best was far not enough. Not when I'm around.

His ribs first squicked then started to snap. One after another. Of how great was he kissing at that moment! The desperation to get rid of Me provided such incomparable kissing sensations!

I can be such a passionate lover. Unfortunately most fucktoys never understand it. And they don't get a second chance.

Reduced oxygen and fractured lungs started to play its role. His resistance first dwindled then stopped completely. His heart was fractured by one of the ribs. Quicker than I expected.

I let him go and he dropped with a thud next to the tree where he was standing. "You are a good kisser, but have a too fragile heart, scum" I told Vania. Obviously he did not respond, but even if he could, I wouldn't care what he had to say.

The next three sentinels provided limited fun. One even tried to run. Pathetic. I was in the top10 fastest runners of Ukraine. He certainly wasn't. Another one had an interesting spine. I took it out for close inspection. I drowned the last one in the stream next to which he was standing.

I looked at the watch - it took me 24 minutes from the moment I touched the ground. I was nearly two hours ahead of time. 

Now it was the moment to get into the military base. As I was ahead of time that gave Me so many possibilities for fun in the campus…

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 7

As all the sentinels were neutralized (I love that expression. It's cruelly bureaucratic, stripping the victims of any "human" dignity), I could enter the base. In My brain I downloaded the map of the area before the mission began, so locating it was pretty easy. It was a group of barracks situated near the stream next where the last guard got squeezed into the stream-bed pinned by the power of My mighty leg. He wiggled nicely trying to lift My leg, but he was as successful in doing so, as if he would be lifting a column of an ancient Greek temple from his back. His wigglings gave Me pleasure. A short lived one.

I saw the barracks clearly. With My nocturnal vision I scanned them to see if anyone was outside. Not the case. I saw that only one of the barracks had lights on. The biggest one. The other three were either asleep or deserted.

I decided to preventively check one of the dark ones. I pressed on the door and it quickly opened. I didn't even bother to notice whether it was locked. The place was indeed empty. The other two were empty too.

So - all the fun was in the biggest one. I grinned. My cock twitched in anticipation. 

I opened the door gently so as not to scare the prey. I passed through the first room which was empty. Next door. Yes, here was where all the action took place.

In the middle of the room was a guy. My type of a guy. Big and muscular. He was nude and was sitting on a desk. Under his legs, there were two soldiers, also naked, serving his cock. The wimps were facing the alpha, so they didn't see Me. The alpha was in a state of pleasure and had his eyes closed, so he didn't see Me either.

I recognised the alpha. His name was Grigoriy. He was one of the boxing champions of Russia. Just like any good boxer, his arms were good and meaty and his legs were rather skinny and boring.

I scanned the room further. In the corner of the room I found a middle aged man. He was probably the commander. He was the only one who noticed Me. But he couldn't do anything, as his hands were tied by a rope hanging from the ceiling. He was also naked and ball gagged, so he couldn't speak. In his eyes I saw fear. Nice feeling. I like it when they are afraid of Me as I enter the room. His body was boringly average. His dick? I didn't even see it. Maybe he was dickless…

In the meantime Grigoriy opened his eyes and scanned My physique. He was either drunk or drugged as his reactions were slow and unnatural. He looked at Me as a sexual object and did not see danger in Me (on the contrary to his commander who was pale and tried to say something unaudably).

He looked at Me from head to toe. His cock got immediately harder.

I pointed at him and then towards My cock showing him clearly where his new place should be - worshiping Me.

This seemed to have surprised him, as he was expecting Me to service him. What a foolish thing! He really thought that he was Alpha. Maybe he was, until I entered this room. Now he was an ex Alpha. He just did not know it.

I showed him his place again. This time more clearly inviting him to move his ass, drop to his knees and start sucking.

He got the message, but understood it in an opaque way. He sent one of his lackeys to serve Me. The guy turned around and saw Me. A mountain of aggressive muscle. I was pointing towards My hard cock. The guy got pale.

Under My steel gaze the beta crawled towards Me. He was guided by Grigoryi's eyes from behind. As two Alphas were controlling him, he had no option but to obey.

He reached Me, opened My zipper with his mouth and immediately started sucking My head. His mouth was already full although he did not take even a part of My glans. 

But I did not care. His pleasuring Me was irrelevant. I had a bigger fish to fry and he was just a tool to get the bigger catch.

I kept ignoring the sucking and kept deeply staring at Grigoriy. Hypnotizing him with My eyes. He was drunk and caught the hook. He was unable to look anywhere else than on Me. He ignored the other soldier sucking him. 

There were two alpha men assessing their supremacy. Like two alpha bulls before a fight. And the fight could determine only one winner.

I slowly undressed. My huge frame covered with layers of dense meat started to be more and more visible. He tensed his muscles in response. Especially his arms, as they were his prime muscle group.

The air became filled with pheromones. Both his and Mine. The pheromones were also fighting for supremacy. The two betas feeling all those pheromones became really horny with all the sexual tension in the room. They were sucking like crazy. But they were irrelevant both to Grigoryi and Me. They were mere playthings.

I decided it is time to show My superiority. I started to contract My quads. They became denser, bigger, harder, more veiny and more deadly. The space between My legs shrunk. That's exactly where the head of the fucker was. My quads enveloped his head and the only thing he started to hear was the blood going through My veins located outside of his ears.

He started to feel pain. He wiggled his arms and started hitting My legs as if it had any impact or would alter My decision. The squeezing continued. His head was in a deadly vice and the pressure continued to grow. The movement of his arms and legs became more frenzy, uncoordinated and desperate. Useless.

I kept looking at Grigoriy only in order to have full control of him and his brain. He was watching the show mesmerized by what was unfolding in front of him. It amazed him and made him even more horny. I did not smell his fear. Yet.

I felt the skull firmly opposing the crunch. It has been thoroughly compressed and had no possibility to shrink even further. The pain was high. The wimp would be screaming if his mouth would not have been impaled on My cock. At this stage I did not care if he was still sucking Me or not. He could not move his head anyway and the only way he could still give Me pleasure was by using vacuum in his mouth.

I heard the first squeaking of his skull. In the meantime Grigoriy was face fucking his beta like crazy. Using him like a human oral vagina. He passed the point of no return and would cum soon. 

I continued. Veins on My quads grew even further as the pressure surmounted. And then it gave in. The skull cracked nicely and blood started pouring out. The crack grew and soon the grey brain matter started pouring out too. I continued applying pressure. Grigoriy couldn't last any longer and started to cum. He seemed to orgasm very well but at the same time I saw the first hints of fear in his eyes. My show of supremacy did bear fruit, so I decided to terminate it. 

I opened My legs and a lifeless body dropped to the floor. Grigoryi's victim was choking on the amount of cum he was receiving. He didn't care.

Let's start part two of the show…

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 8

Grigoryi stopped cumming and came back to his senses. He even seemed less drunk at the moment.

"Ты хорошенько облажался с Костей! Это было впечатляюще! Теперь моя очередь с Богданом!" (You fucked up Kostia pretty well! That was impressive! Now my turn with Bohdan!") he said while looking at the lesser man between his legs.

"И тогда будет моя очередь с тобой!" ("and then it'll be my turn with you") he said while pointing at Me.

And he decided to copy Me. The difference was that I was a superhuman bodybuilder and he was a strong boxer. Bodybuilders have legs. Boxers don't. I watched the show with amusement while stroking My cock, as I was nicely aroused by the dead Kostia (he was a good sucker, pity that I couldn't keep him for longer) but hadn't cum yet.

Grigoryi started to squeeze. He tried really hard. But he had neither the quad volume nor the deadly strength in his legs. Bohdan was in pain, but he seemed to cope with it. Grigoryi, seeing the limited results of his squeeze, pressed even harder.

But he didn't have luck. It seems that Bohdan knew some martials arts, cause he hit Grigoryi in one knee with such a force that Grigoryi shouted in pain and released the leg vice. Bohdan immediately used the opportunity and fled from between his legs.

He rushed towards Me, fell on his knees and nearly breathlessly screamed in Ukrainian: "Please please help Me! I am a Ukrainian prisoner of war!" He was trembling."

"And that guy was Ukrainian too?" - I replied in Ukrainian while pointing at dead Kostia.

"You are Ukrainian as well? Wow! Thank God!"

He looked into My eyes, saw My cold merciless glaze and understood in an instant that his task is to answer My question, otherwise I can kill him like a bug and no one will even notice it or try to prevent it.

"Kostia? No, he was Russian. He stole something and they put him to jail with me."

I felt even less remorse for killing a thief (although My remorse till now was zero anyway).

In the meantime Grigoryi stood up beetroot red from rage and humiliation. He quickly approached Me and using My distraction of conversation with Bohdan, punched Me in the face.

His punch was good. Really good. It would knock a regular guy cold in an instant. An average boxer would lose a few teeth.

But I was not regular. I felt the pain. It even twisted My head. But as you know, I love pain. Both receiving it and applying it. Unfortunately most of those to whom I apply it do not enjoy it as much as I do.

I smiled. "Again!" I ordered him. He was perplexed. Not only did I not collapse, I asked for more. Grigoryi thought that I'm a kind of a BDSM pervert and hit again in My face, this time with his left arm. His left side must be stronger, cause I felt more pain. He even cut My lip and I started bleeding. 

I licked the blood from My lips and shouted: "Again! Harder!".

This time he hit Me in the abs. As the first hit did not bend Me in half, he immediately hit again. And again. And again. Around twenty times. My abs were red and swollen. But I stood firmly on the ground, towering him by nearly a foot (25 cm).

His fear grew. I loved it. I was intoxicated by that feeling.

Grigoryi this time decided to hit Me in the balls. That dirty move would give him a solid advantage.

But I was quicker. Before his arm hit the target, I hit him straight to the head. I decided to use full power. I wanted to try to see if I could kill him in one blow. A regular guy would probably be dead. But that motherfucker was fucking strong. He was not dead, but I did manage to knock him down with that punch. KO. End of match. No need for a referee to decide who won.

He lay unconscious. 

I scanned the room. I had one casualty, one freed prisoner of war and two new Russian prisoners. One of them will be My new sexy slave. The other was the commander who saw everything but could do nothing. He was nicely tied and did not need any additional measures. Grigoryi on the other hand, needed to be restrained before he regained consciousness and started creating trouble again.

I looked at Bohdan who was trembling in fear, as he had no idea what I would do with him. He was expecting to be the next victim. 

Well - it was his lucky day. I decided that he will be kept alive as an act of My chivalry. His rescue will fit nicely into My legend - I cleared the terrain of hostile forces and freed a poor Ukrainian soldier from the hands of the Russian perpetrators. I'm a superhero (or a supervillain if you look from the Russian perspective).

I will ask the commander for a medal and a promotion for that. If he succeds, he will be raped as a reward. If he fails, he will be raped and punished.

I looked at Grigoryi's body. My cock twitched in anticipation. It will be so great to break him, to turn this Alpha guy into My beta slave worshiper. If he behaves well, I might even not have to cage him. 

But if he misbehaves…well - I had so many delicious punishments for him in stock. The guy is strong as an ox, so he will be able to sustain solid penance. I was so pervertedly delighted! So much BDSM fun ahead!

In the meantime I put My humongous leg on his body and pinned it solidly to the ground to mark My victory and flexed My biceps. Seeing this example of sheer Alpha dominance, the Russian commander orgasmed and shot his load. I looked at it and smirked at how pathetically small it was.

I took a rope and tied Grigoryi firmly. He was slowly starting to wake up, but was still very dizzy.

Once it was sure that Grigoryi cannot do any harm even to himself, I finally had time to focus on the commander. I came to him and took the ball gag out of his mouth. He had a huge question mark in his eyes and was awaiting his fate.

He was a middle aged man, rather skinny. Completely not My type.

I asked him why he is tied here and he replied that Grigoryi took over the command and wanted to humiliate him. As he was tied, he could not supervise the base and the area.

That explained the chaos and the ease with which I took over.

I interviewed him and got all the Intel I needed. He ended up with just one twisted ankle, a broken cheekbone and a couple of bruises here and there. Very limited damage. I kept him rather intact, cause he might have more Intel later on. I'll pass him to the counterintelligence.

All in all, mission accomplished. I looked at the watch. Still 1 hour till the planned attack by the Ukrainian troops. Well - then I can take care of Grigoryi's ass, which looks so juicy…

Grigoriy's slow return to consciousness was brutally interrupted by My anal invasion. His ass was probably virgin and nicely tight.

He screamed at the top of his lungs, which frightened both the commander and Bohdan. He wanted to get rid of Me, but as he was tied, his attempts were futile.

I was already quite horny and knew that this fuck will not last long. I went deep and fast, seeking quick pleasure. Grigoryi felt torn from inside. Which was exactly what was happening. My battering ram was tearing his intestines in order to create a channel for My pleasure. Blood served as lube.

He seemed to like it though. His dick was rock hard. He kept mumbling something incoherently. He was leaking pre. 

I was nearing My climax. All the killing, the domination, the accomplishment of the secret mission, the Alphaness, breaking Grigoryi - all of that made Me feel like a god. I was the best! I was invincible! I was supreme!

I blasted my load deep inside him, marking My newly conquered territory. I'm pretty sure I was the first one to enter there, especially so deep.

I turned around and saw Bohdan jerking his dicklet in his hand. I think I gave him too much freedom. He owes Me his petty life and should serve Me. 

I pointed at My dick and he immediately came to clean it. Grigoryi trained him well. I was pleased.

The official attack has just started and comrades should be here soon.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 9

I got promoted. After the brilliant action where I eliminated all the enemies and captured the enemy captain, I got a medal of honor.

But unfortunately I could not keep My pet Grigoryi. At least I managed to fuck him a few times and discovered that he is a lousy bottom, so the loss was not significant.

The Russian captain however proved to be extremely valuable to us. He was a relative of someone important and rich in Moscow and we got a very good ransom for him. As he testified to his relatives that I treated him very well (I didn't even touch the bitch, did I?) I received a new bank account in Dubai with a good five digit savings on it. The captain had to be really important and influential.

But he did have just one demand - Grigoryi will come with him. So - I had to let him go. A good bank account is worth more than a lousy ass.

The commander told Me that all the BDSM plans I had for Grigoryi will be executed by him once they land in Russia. He will castrate him for what Grigoryi did to him and make him eat his own dick. And that will be just the beginning of his new adventures.

I was impressed with the Russian commander. Didn't expect to find a similar mind on the other side of the front.

I had a feeling that he admired Me and would love to have Me on his side.

Even more - he would love to be Me.

But that he will never be.

And I think he really liked our little BDSM session we had when I got Intel from him. He interviewed prisoners in a similar way. This time he was on the receiving end and learned a few new tricks. He probably will be even better at future interviews. Until he meets Me again and I'll make him My bitch this time.

When Grigoryi learned about his fate, he begged Me to kill him. I decided to use this opportunity to the max. I made him worship Me like a God, tell Me how superior I am compared to him. He licked My dick and balls, but that was not enough to Me. I decided to humiliate him further. He licked My feet as I face-fucked him with My toes. I stumped on him, probably breaking one of his ribs. I made him beg for more humiliation. I made him realise that there is no barrier that I would not break and that any restrain from him from the degree of humiliation will just make Me want to humiliate and dominate him further. 

Once there was no dignity in him left, once there was no alphaness in him left, once there was no man in front of Me but just a big muscular worshiping genderless slave with not a single drop of pride left in him, then I decided My job is complete.

I told him that his worship and submission was good, but not good enough and that I prefer to get the money and give him to the Russian commander who will destroy him. You should see his eyes - the eyes of a terrified animal about to be butchered and being fully aware of it. Completely different from the alpha I met a few days earlier who dared to think he was superior to Me. Well…he learned his lesson the hard way. Probably even harder than the usual guys I teach by snuffing.

His human life was over. His animal life won't last long either.

And when I thought everything was fine and under control, we got the message that the American scientists demand that I be flown to their base in Nevada to compare Me with George. George was the first enhanced soldier, their pride. They were to test Me and him.

And I had a strange feeling that this might not be a walk in the park, that My capabilities will be tested to the max and it wouldn't be sure that I would win this time…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...