My Hulk-daddy is paying : Chapter Four

Hialmar

The Prelude to this story may be found HERE

The preceding chapter of this story may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter Four

"No, just the old, dated model. Some of the guys need some initial encouragement to feel the true Hancer urge."

"I can't believe, that the old model is still in use. All that debate about safety issues and what it did to some guys' brains."

"I'm old enough to have tried it myself."

"You are kidding?"

"Nah. It was back in the days. I'd worked out seriously for years and tried Tren and Deca and the things that were popular back then, and proper Hancing wasn't a thing, yet: The tech did exist on an early and risky level, but it wasn't general knowledge. There wasn't a word for it, and no Hancer-culture around. No Bad Boys either. It was just about lads wanting to go beyond what gear allowed, and Jock-up Xtreme 3000 was portable. You could do it at home in your bedroom, which freaked some parents out, and there were sport coaches who bought it for their team members. As long as you don't overuse it, there are no risks, but some of the early Hancers got addicted and used it again and again at increasing levels, and they got their brains fried and their metabolisms ruined. It wasn't supposed to be used like that."

"I still don't like it. The risks."

"What do you expect? Transport an entire Chamber or Tank or Growthpod around? Look what he's achieved already while asleep!"

"Only portable option. Well ok. Admit he added some nice tone. More than some tone. But was it really necessary to give him that H.?"

"Wasn't any insane dose of H. Not like the crazies overdose it. Just a tiny, little one to make him more receptive. Don't like the name of it, personally. I think they went for "Hulk Out" for marketing purposes, and some of the product names are just ridiculous."

"Hey, Vitaly, he's waking up."

"Thanks, Bob. Sooner than I expected."

The prisoner felt confused. Confused about his whereabouts. Confused about what had happened, and what still happened. Confused about who he was. Why some sort of sack over his head, so he couldn't see properly? Why was he tied to a chair?

And then he felt the nice feeling surge through his body. Exquisitely. Voluptiously.

"Which sub-routine did you choose? "J.O.S.H."? "Inner Chad"? "Coach's Alpha"?

"The invoice says ... O, wait, did you hear that? Is he ok?"

"Ok. Better check, that it's running properly."

"Just don't upset him."

"Who do you take me for?"

Yes! Nice feeling. Exquisitely! Voluptiously! Uh! His body!

"Hey, bro? How do you feel?"

Someone called him "Bro". Deep voice. Sounded like a Hancer. He like Hancers. Big. Impressive.

"Do you feel ok, buddy?"

"Feel ok. Feel good.", he mumbled. Wow. Voluptiously! Bro. Mmmm. He's a good Bro. Not disappoint his bros.

"You are a Hancer, aren't you, bro?"

Hancers. Big. He shivered. His body ... Something nice was happening. With his body. Hancer himself? Hard to think. Something didn't sound right.

"I'm a Hancer Fan, I guess?"

"No. You can't be just a tiny Hancer Fan, bro. You're built."

"I do work out. Been disappointed. Can't be a Hancer myself, can I?"

"Of course you are, bro. As a Hancer to another Hancer, you look like a beginner Hancer, little bro."

Nice feeling surge. Body. Biceps felt harder. Mmmmm. Harder. Quads and hamstrings, too. A certain beefiness he didn't remember. But, then, he didn't remember much, either. Didn't matter. Growth mattered. His muscles. Muscle Growth. Oh, fuck yes! Voluptiously!

"You're a real Hancer now. Taken the first step. Wonders ahead of you."

Real Hancer now! His dick jumped inside his unfamiliar underwear. Was he wearing a ... 

"Feel so good, bro."

"Of course you do. Do you look forward to your next workout? Lift heavier than ever before?"

Beefier. Surging through him. Yeah! Beefier! Not only his arms and legs ... also his back and pecs. His pecs! His ...

"Can you see it, bro? I can feel it! I'm ... O fuck, I'm ... ofukkofukkofukkofukk ..."

So intense now. All his muscles spasmed, but not in a painful way, but in ...

"Yes, I can see it, bro. You're becoming a proper Hancer, now. Looks great. Suits you. Impressive beef. All those gains."

"YES! GAINS!", he yelled to no one in particular. A wave of power was building. A build-up ... a fucking good build-up into something incredible. He couldn't believe what he felt. Every single fibre of his body. His muscle-fibres ... His hair tingling. His bodily ... His ... He was ... Build-up ... wave of power ... lift heavier than ever before ... his jock-mind inside his jock-body ... the POWER-gains of his jock POWER-body ... He ...

His Hancing career had just begun.

"I didn't ask you about your name, Bro? Are you ok?"

"More than ok ... name ... hard to remember ... look at me! Look at these gains! My name ... Uh! My name is ... Brad, and I'm ... uh ... I'm ..."

Build-up. Power wave. Jock body. Lift heavier than ... Real Hancer now. GAINZ. Yeah!

"MY NAME IS BRAD MAXXX, AND I'M A BEEFY ST00PID JOCKBOI!!!"

Chapter Five may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
link, another link
  • Like 4