Before we begin with the new story, Id like to thank Hialmar for all his contribution to it and for all the great conversations. You are great!

"Test Subject 1505 waited inside the Chamber. He couldn't remember ... couldn't remember his own name. Who he was ... before he was recruited to the experiment ..."

I suddenly don’t feel so good, barely can stay erect.

The pain spreads all over my body, the pain, why God. I get on my knees and extend my arms shaking, begging for mercy.

I cry for help.

My muscles are contorting, I feel taller now, why are my clothes getting so tighter? I am... growing!

Ow! What is happening with my arms? My chest, is it getting bigger? It appear it is! My legs grow inside my trousers, I feel that.

My dogtag trembles in my expanding pecs, my expanding pecs! How is that possible!

O Lord! I am growing...

Muscular..

Stronger..

My expanding pecs

My heart beat intensifies, I feel my penis awakening thinking about my growing body.

How is it possible that I’m enjoying this?

My body is, changing, transforming. My shirt starts to tear itself apart, revealing my body covered in a thick musky sweat.

My pecs are growing faster now, but I can still see bellow them, and I see my abdomen transforming, I see my abs being sculpted, surging bellow my skin, hard as steel.

Hard as steel.

My... cock, ugh fuck, my cock is so hard now I can see it too, it’s breaking free from my trousers, hard as steel, trembling with blood.

I roar, my voice is deeper now, thicker.

I roar louder, Fuck, it feels good. I want more.

I am transforming, being blessed with the body of a warrior.

My arms, so big, so... strong, yes... bigger!

Bigger!

My shoulders, it’s getting hard to move my head.

Ugah, my jaw is being reformed, feels better now, stronger. Yes, Stronger.

Why am I still dressed? I tore my clothes apart and get on my feet once more. My trousers are the next to go: I stay naked, my cock throbbing precum on my body. I need to release it, my hands, I can barely touch my own fucking cock, but I do it, and I jerk off, and while I do, wow, what is happening now?

Yes!

Bigger! 

War... defend! Serve! I am a soldier now, I live to fight, to glory.

Fuck, my voice, so deep now, feels good, more, I jerk off faster now, and I release jets of cum. They cover my body and solidify, changing my skin. The heat of pleasure changes me further, fuck! More! I demand more!

Transforming so good!

Fuck so good!

So strong. 
Bigger, yes, Bigger!

I'm turning into a God, power surges through me.

A War God! I live to fight, to glory!

Fuck, I demand more!

So strong now, I can barely look bellow my huge pecs.

Fuck!

I touch my abs, covered in sweat and solidified cum, I feel the body of the warrior. 

This is the new beginning

This is the rebirth.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to gasps and an alarm soars in the room.

Puny little scientists, they did this to me, fuck.

Now they’ll see what I’m capable of.

They run away and screams in agony as I break free from the chamber, my cum throbbing from my erect cock, my cum throbbing from... my nips, my modified, huge nips, my powerful pecs, so strong, so masculine.

Something else happened to me, I can feel it, I am turned into... A God, The God of War, the God of Fuck. 
Fuck. Me want fuck.

Liquid spreads through the floor as I walk towards this puny scientist, he is trapped with me in the room. He covers his head and prays for help, it is useless.

“Please, PLEASE, spare me! You don’t have to do this.”

Me want fuck. Me fuck you.

“No, don’t do that!”

I trap him against the wall and I tore his pants with my bare arms, my cock barely fits on his small ass, it will have to do, for now.

“NO, No! Stop that!”

Puny human, it is useless, you belong to me.

He screams in agony as I fuck his ass good, spreading my seed over him. He screams, but he likes it too, barely being able to contain his moans of pleasure. As my cum covers his back, I feel something happening to him too, something I didn’t intend, but that deep inside I knew it could happen. As he cries for help, I feel his body expanding, I feel his ass readjusting into my cock, slowly but surely it is moving, transforming.

”No! What is happening to me!

No! No!

No! No!

What... are you doing to me”

Me fuck you. Me Change you.

Me turn you into a beast.

”No, I don’t want that, no!”

It happens, you transform.

”No, oh no!”

He becomes taller and wider, his arms spread on the wall, hugging the cold concrete. He screams, I can hear his voice bellowing, becoming deeper.

”Oh, no... oh, no... I don’t want this, please! What have you done... ungh...”

He braces himself and his coat starts to rip itself apart. His body is being revealed, his powerful back muscles being transformed, reformed, I can see it, and I fuck him harder.

”oh... oh... feels... good! What are you doing to me? Uhgh! Feels... so... good!

Stronger! Yes!

Stronger!”

He bellows a powerful roar, he breathes harder, taking in his changes, even if he still is in conflict. His powerful chest against the wall, expanding, becoming wider, stronger. His shoulders are getting larger and his neck fights to stay relevant, and it does, his neck is thick and powerful, the rest of his shirt tears itself apart and falls on the floor, he is ass naked. Roaring once more, he demands for more.

“Fuck me harder! Yes!

I want more! Fuck so good

Feels so good, this change!

My arms, look at my arms, brother, you did this to me!

My... my pecs, look at my fucking pecs, powerhouse, power surge through me.. fuck, my... fucking cock... it’s getting, bigger, yes

bigger!

Oh, feels so... good! More! I demand more!!! Fuck harder, beast!!!! Me want more!!”

his voice started deep and ended like thunder, the once puny scientist is no more, on his place, a powerful beast to rival my own power surges. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Trio said:

I listen to gasps and an alarm soars in the room.

Puny little scientists, they did this to me, fuck.

Now they’ll see what I’m capable of.

They run away and screams in agony as I break free from the chamber, my cum throbbing from my erect cock, my cum throbbing from... my nips, my modified, huge nips, my powerful pecs, so strong, so masculine.

Something else happened to me, I can feel it, I am turned into... A God, The God of War, the God of Fuck. 
Fuck. Me want fuck.

Liquid spreads through the floor as I walk towards this puny scientist, he is trapped with me in the room. He covers his head and prays for help, it is useless.

“Please, PLEASE, spare me! You don’t have to do this.”

Me want fuck. Me fuck you.

“No, don’t do that!”

I trap him against the wall and I tore his pants with my bare arms, my cock barely fits on his small ass, it will have to do, for now.

“NO, No! Stop that!”

Puny human, it is useless, you belong to me.

He screams in agony as I fuck his ass good, spreading my seed over him. He screams, but he likes it too, barely being able to contain his moans of pleasure. As my cum covers his back, I feel something happening to him too, something I didn’t intend, but that deep inside I knew it could happen. As he cries for help, I feel his body expanding, I feel his ass readjusting into my cock, slowly but surely it is moving, transforming.

”No! What is happening to me!

No! No!

No! No!

What... are you doing to me”

Me fuck you. Me Change you.

Me turn you into a beast.

”No, I don’t want that, no!”

It happens, you transform.

”No, oh no!”

He becomes taller and wider, his arms spread on the wall, hugging the cold concrete. He screams, I can hear his voice bellowing, becoming deeper.

”Oh, no... oh, no... I don’t want this, please! What have you done... ungh...”

He braces himself and his coat starts to rip itself apart. His body is being revealed, his powerful back muscles being transformed, reformed, I can see it, and I fuck him harder.

”oh... oh... feels... good! What are you doing to me? Uhgh! Feels... so... good!

Stronger! Yes!

Stronger!”

He bellows a powerful roar, he breathes harder, taking in his changes, even if he still is in conflict. His powerful chest against the wall, expanding, becoming wider, stronger. His shoulders are getting larger and his neck fights to stay relevant, and it does, his neck is thick and powerful, the rest of his shirt tears itself apart and falls on the floor, he is ass naked. Roaring once more, he demands for more.

“Fuck me harder! Yes!

I want more! Fuck so good

Feels so good, this change!

My arms, look at my arms, brother, you did this to me!

My... my pecs, look at my fucking pecs, powerhouse, power surge through me.. fuck, my... fucking cock... it’s getting, bigger, yes

bigger!

Oh, feels so... good! More! I demand more!!! Fuck harder, beast!!!! Me want more!!”

his voice started deep and ended like thunder, the once puny scientist is no more, on his place, a powerful beast to rival my own power surges. 

Yes hot

• Thanks 1