Work in progress

Supercrav

Day 27.

It had been obvious pretty early that the demon was indeed genuine, his allegations were legit, and he was true to his word. Has I had written on day one, if you remember, that was how he had convinced me to sign the pact : I didn't really believe he was what he claimed to be, looking like any random guy, and as he said "You are taking no risk at all. I offer you what you deeply desire, if I'm not a demon nothing will happen and that contract is just a piece of paper, but if it happens you have your dreams come true."

When I think back at this moment, I guess that the fact that he didn't look or sound like a demon at all finally turned out to be a contributing factor to my agreement. Had he had taken the appearance of a demon, the way the are depicted in our popular folklore, he would have been more menacing, and that would probably have induced some hesitation from me. But then, I was sure it was just some slightly drunk trying out what was his idea of a joke. I quickly took my decision to sign both because I didn't believe a word he said in the first place, but also because that would get me rid of him. Yet, on my walk home, I couldn't help but hope for my wishes to come true.

So, when I woke up the next day and saw my abs for the first time in my life after pushing away my sheets, that was a really good sign, and as you know, each following day confirmed the transformation in progress. Some commented that quitting my job and my girlfriend less than a week into the process was a bold, and risky move. I'm happy to say that to this day, I have no regrets about this at all, I never really cared for neither of them, and they both were taking too much space into my life, when I needed to spend every second focusing on my blooming rise to greatness.

That thought occurred to me this morning, because today, when I rushed to the grand mirror to feast my eyes on my body, something snapped. I have reached a milestone today. Today, in the mirror, is the day when I saw a real muscle beast looking back at me, a man with the muscularity and the presence akin to the great, major bodybuilders that I have admired, idolized, fantasized about ever since I was a kid. I was the real deal. That is it, I have reached the dream that I never thought could ever come true. With tears of joy rolling down my cheeks, this morning, my ritual masturbation had a special flavor, a stronger intensity than ever before.

As a bonus, my face was also getting stronger and chiseled, with the bone structure getting bulkier, and my widening jaw, the cute boy was turning into a gorgeous, manly hunk. A face radiating pure testosterone in all its beauty.

Again, I ate even more food for breakfast. My savings were depleting faster and faster, with all that grocery shopping, plus, the way-oversized clothes I had bought a few days ago were already starting to get tight on my body, so I will have to buy new ones soon, harder to find, and more expensive.

I couldn't wait to get to the gym. Yes, I spent more and more time at the gym. I still don't have to do any exercise at all to have my physique growing more muscular and powerful every minute, mind you. Sure at first I just went there to adopt the musclehead lifestyle, get out of the house, and also to make my muscular growth less suspicious to the public eye, but every passing day, my time spent at the gym was more enjoyable than the last.

First, it is a great opportunity to overtly flaunt my beloved, massive muscles for the eyes of an appreciative crowd. I could also spend hours contemplating the fascinating dance of my my flexing muscles in the mirrors covering the walls. I was always being more and more revered and respected by people there, as a genuine muscle freak, not only because of that muscle growth of mine that was way off the charts, but also because I grandiosely staged a spectacular weight lifting extravaganza at least once a day, on a different exercise, everybody gathering around me to witness my next incredible feat, me feverishly accomplishing the challenge, although these piles of iron plates weight absolutely nothing for me, and breaking my last record every time. Thunderous applause ensues, followed by a round of guys seizing the opportunity to get a feel of my bloated muscles, pretending to give me friendly pats of congratulation.

And also, someone has finally popped the question. Of course at the gym regulars must have been wondering what was the secret behind my staggering muscle growth. Some may have even noticed that I had been getting taller. The other day, someone finally asked. Unsurprisingly, it was Leon who did, a fun and pleasant lad, but he spent almost all of his time at the gym chatting all over the place - his jaw muscles clearly were the only ones doing any significant workout in there - and gossip queen supreme.

We were both alone in the locker room, and he swiftly led our conversation to this point in his usual sneaky way. I whipped up a ridiculous story I was sure he'd enjoy.

I told him that I was just a normal kid, I had dropped out of high school and fled away from my dysfunctional family, living on the street, my life spiraling downwards, I landed in the northern part of the city like a year ago, and found my begging spot near a 7/11. A man living in the neighborhood was very friendly with me, generous too, and he fell in love with me. I rejected him as I'm not gay.

One day that man saw me reading a month-old muscle mag I had found among stuff that the 7/11 had dumped in the trash. He asked me if I would like to be as beautiful and muscular as the enormous pro bodybuilders featured in the magazine, proudly exposing the monstrous mounds of fibers and veins flexed to unbelievable sizes and rock hard density squeezing out drips of sweat rolling down their oil covered, tanned, perfectly sculptural bodies, with that knowing, superior, confident, suggestive look in their eyes, fully aware of the raw sexual power that exploded at the face of anyone lucky enough to be blessed by the sight of their naked body, almost naked as a few strings maintained their genitals snug in a stretched, minimalist pouch of shining fabric.

"Of course." I said, mesmerized by the parade of prodigiously muscular freaks on every page. "I would do anything to be half the man they are. But that's impossible, these are extraordinary athletes, defying the laws of nature, real heroes, performing miracles."

The man just smiled and walked away. For a few weeks later, maybe like two months, he just said hi when he passed by me every day, coughing up money regularly still, but one day, he crouched next to me with a mischievous smile on his face and made me an offer.

He said he was a bio-chemical engineer in a secret army facility. He had unearthed an old abandoned project that he was willing to pursue, on the side, on his own, as a personal task, with my help.

The project was about muscular cell modification, and had been cancelled by the army because while the potential increase of physical power was promising, the treated subject would inevitably have to suffer an important augmentation of his muscular cells' size and number. Having enhanced soldiers with excessive size and weight would be costly and problematic. Also, this would come with a significant loss of rapidity, agility, so they would be huge and slow targets on a battlefield, likely to get killed before their superior strength had proven to be of any use at all.

So that chemist offered me to be his guinea pig on this experiment, that he would be pursuing in his home. He would provide me room and board, my own, personal room, and everything I need, the only counterpart being that if I was satisfied with the improvement of my physique, and wanted more, I had to be his sexual plaything for him to enjoy anytime.

And I agreed. "Really?" said Leon. "So you let yourself at his disposal, in exchange for injections? He made him your sex slave? That's sick, man.

- You think so? I'm so glad to have him using me for sex, so happy to have agreed to that deal! Look at me man, I've only been working out for a few months, my muscles are ripped, defined, sculpted, and already large enough to be a world class competitor! I might very well be the strongest man who ever lived! And I'm only twenty one! Twenty one and I'm going to grow even more! I'm living the dream, man, and believe me, I have no problem milking the cock of my savior, the guy dragged me out of the gutter, and turned the useless piece of shit that I was into a superior alpha power male of pure muscle !

- So, now you're gay then...

- Forget it Leon, every single drop of my cum and all of my sexual energy belongs to my master. He deserves all of me, exclusively. I want to perform at my very best for him all of the time.

- That's too bad.

- But hey, Leon, I told you my story because I like you, but it's in confidence. Please keep it between you and me.

- Of course, champ, cross my heart and hope to die."

Nice little story, huh? Highly improbable, laughingly so, even, yet more believable than my demonic encounter. Convoluted enough to be convincing, including a dark past, a raise from the ashes, a crazy scientist, military secrets and a disturbing deal involving voluntary sex slavery. Dumping that on Leon, I could be sure that within thirty six hours everybody would have heard some version of that story in a three-block radius. In two days Leon will swear to me he never told a soul and that someone had to be eavesdropping on us in the locker room, and if anyone brings it up at me in the future I'll just have to act embarrassed and say that "I don't want to talk about it", problem solved.
  • Like 13

Day 32.

I think I made a good move, I can freely let my muscular expansion fully exposed at the gym, and it seems like that little made-up backstory gained me an even stronger cult following among the regulars there. When newbies approach my training area, whether to see what the fuss is about or to get closer to the sun, soon one of the members of my court starts whispering to his ear, I'm a legend already.

Big Ben, the gym's owner, is ever nicer to me. He's not making any passes at me, he really enjoys having a peculiar attraction such as me in his establishment. The bulkier and leaner I get, the more he insists I should be competing. That, of course, would bring him great publicity.

I don't feel like it yet. But the more I wait, the more hesitant I get to make that jump. It's tempting of course, I love showing off my body, gathering looks of lust and envy and admiration, so, parading on a stage under the floodlights, exposing my tense, flexed muscles, tanned and shiny, completely naked except for a minuscule square of fabric barely holding my genitals, feasting on the out-and-out respect and fascination from a whole theater... that is becoming a growing fantasy for me, and the more I grow, the more it grows too, earning international recognition is an incentive too.

When my only motivation was to become a freaky muscle machine to begin with.

But the more I wait and the more I grow, my physique will have me entering major competitions really fast, with seasoned athletes; experienced in posing and customs and protocol, all knowing each other, coming out of nowhere, I'm afraid I wouldn't be well accepted by the competitive bodybuilding community.

Today, Big Ben was more insistent than ever. He has given up on trying to make a coach out of me. Just having me around already secures a regular flow of new memberships for him, and I'm nice to newcomers, so we're past it. In fact, he pays me just to attend his gym. By the hour. Didn't even have to ask for it, he really wants to support me. He figured I had a sky high budget for roids and food and wants to keep me from switching to another place.

Now he thinks, thanks to the little story spreading around about me, that I'm all taken care of - which is closer to the truth for that part, I don't need any supplements involved and the amount of food I eat is ridiculous compared to the muscle mass I pack - but he really wants to have me performing on stage.

My little story even brought me a good excuse for brushing him off. I have no to talk with him as I have to "get back home" after my workout to "take care" of a "significant other", and I have no to time to get involved in all the preparation a contest requires.

But today he caught me off guard :

"Hey Bobby" he said, "You should come over to my place next Friday, I'm having a dinner party and I'd like to have you.

- Is that some way of yours to trick me into entering a competition?"

He laughed.

"Of course it is, I know you're shy about giving it a try, but I will have Jeffrey Matthews as guest that night.

- Oh, he's a contest promoter ain't he?

- Yes, the best, and I'm sure he could help you with your decision. Without forcing it down on you, he's a really cool guy.

- You know, there is this... person I have to look after every day, and I'm not sure an evening out would be a good option for me. Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to make it.

- Then why don't you come with your friend? He will be very much welcome.

- Oh..." I couldn't help but smile at that. "I could tell him about it, but I really don't think he will be up for it... It is... complicated. I don't think I even should tell him about it, he'd be thinking I'm not going just because of him, and it would make him feel bad."

Good riddance. Until he added :

"What a shame. I was looking forward introducing you to some good friends of mine, outside of the gym.

- Well, too bad.

- And don't think I mind if you bring a friend along, far from it. Jeffrey just called me to ask if he could come with Frank Lefort, and I'm fine with it, I've never met the man, I'm looking forward to it."

Frank fucking Lefort. The ultimate legend in hardcore bodybuilding. The most massively muscular bodybuilder to have ever walked the Earth, my hero. Years ago, back when I didn't really understand the power that muscle had on me, it's when I laid my eyes on a picture of Frank Lefort for the first time, in all his muscular glory, that the truth exploded in my mind : nothing in life was more important, more respectable, more magnificent than these sublime men who dedicated their lives to the extreme hypertrophy of their muscles.

But can it really be true? Ben probably made that up to lure me, every bodybuilder, every muscle fan, even the few ones who aren't gay at all, dreams of meeting Frank Lefort in person. To shake his hand. To bow before him. Talking to him would be a dream come true. And even without this, a chance of meeting Matthews is a great opportunity already, should I ever decide to compete, befriending that man would be quite the card up my sleeve.

Anyway, Ben's pretense wouldn't have me crawling back to him and say I'm coming to his party, I won't let him have this satisfaction, I want to stay true to my word.

I left the gym, and cleared up my mind. Why do I let Ben force these thoughts into my head? He's just trying to manipulate me, I shouldn't even think twice about it, I'm letting him have his way. And who cares about Frank Lefort? At this rate, in a few weeks I will be dwarfing that man, with hundreds of pounds of humongous, lubricious muscles, and standing even taller than he is.

I don't have to get sucked into that hardcore gym mentality. Tomorrow it's Monday, my day off, and I will spend it enjoying my spectacular musculature the way I ever fantasized I would, If I ever were to become a spectacular bodybuilder hunk like the one I am today, and that is, strutting down the streets, strolling the beach side, visiting all sorts of public venues, exposing as much of my muscles as possible in my skimpiest and torn stringer tank top ready to burst, and some tiny shorts, to feed voraciously on the reactions people have at the sight of me, and the commotion my body generates.

I don't care if I see or hear reactions of love, worship, lust, disdain, hate or just plain disgust, they all start with "OMG look at at this freakishly muscular bodybuilder!" and it's exactly what I am after.
  • Like 9

As a big fan of exhibitionist muscle, you really capture a lot of the feelings of being SEEN that make the idea so attractive to me. I can't wait to see more from this, hopefully with him growing even bigger, stronger, and more worshiped!

Day 35

I took two days off, in fact, I didn't feel like going to the gym yesterday, neither.

The first day off hadn't been so cool. The weather was a bit cloudy, so my muscles often weren't looking their best, a few people plainly ignored me, and as I finally was having some fun; sitting outside a starbucks, continuously caressing my chest for the benefit of my trembling, drooling, stuttering waiter, some woman jumped at me from the bus stop across the street because she had caught her husband getting a boner while he was staring at me. She was yelling at me like it was my fault. Screaming how ugly, disgusting, gross and unattractive I am, and degenerate, as I was nonetheless luring sane people into nurturing fantasies of unholy sexual turpitude.

I normally should have fun with this a situation like this, but the day had been so unfulfilling, and she was so loud, so stupid, so insulting, that I just set sail and went home.

When I woke up the next morning, yesterday morning, I was fully rested and the weather was wonderful. The forecast was positive it would last all day.

I jumped out of bed, and rushed to my dear mirror to jerk off at the beauty of my deliciously muscular body. As hard and pulsating as it was, my cock was lost in the huge paw striking it. It didn't grow along with the rest of my physique. And that made sense, I had made no mention of genital growth to the genie at all.

And I am perfectly fine with it. The fact that my penis stays at a normal size, makes my naked body look even more huge and muscular. It gets a bit larger as I grow taller, but nothing compared to the expansion of my muscles. Same goes with my head, and I love how it gets more engulfed by my neck and my traps every day. Really adds to the "monster" effect. So hot.

I wouldn't want my cock to become as oversized as my muscles, what use could I have of an elephant-sized shlong? Fuck elephants? No, it's just fine by me this way.

And really, when I look at myself, with so much quantities of rock hard muscles, so much size of bulges and areas of tense bronze skin rippling with veins and striations, who cares about my package with 350 pounds of raw sex in their face?

The amount of cum I produce has dramatically increased, though. It's not very surprising, considering the intense flow of hormones rushing through my body, and the fact that I am constantly aroused, either by the sight of me, or my smell, or my clothes over my body, or the look on people's faces, there is always something, I have a semi chub all the time. So come release time, I really let go.

So I took a shower, put shorts on, the skimpiest stringer shirt, sunglasses, a copious serving of oil on my chest, flip-flops, and went strolling along the beach. I really had a ball. Stares, pictures, selfies, compliments, smiles, looks of disgust, car horns, you name it. A festival.

I was in a great mood. I decided to take a detour to the K-Mart before heading home. that's another thing I love to do, when I feel like exposing myself and gathering attention, grocery shopping.

I was surprised, there wasn't as much shoppers as there usually is at that time of the day. Yes I gathered plenty of attention for sure, but nothing spectacular. I wanted to have more fun.

And as I was pushing my cart down an empty aisle, wondering what to put in it, then I heard a jar breaking on the floor far behind me. I looked around. Oh, Mr Burns.

That's how I had named him. I had seen him around here a couple of times before. From the first time I knew that he was enthralled by me. Always following me at a distance, always circling to try to get a glimpse at me. He's a small, scrawny man in his mid or late 50s, in an old suit. He has never approached me by less than twenty feet, and he swiftly darts away whenever I look in his direction. He just did it again. The man was too elusive, and, I must say, weird looking, for me to have cared much about him.

But I was in a playful mood, and didn't want to end that great day out on a sad note. So I decided to follow him that time, and hide from him.

That was quite fun. He went to every corner of the store trying to find me, scanning the check out lines at every turn to see if I was on my way out, for at least fifteen minutes he didn't do any shopping at all. Then he seemed to give up, sadly took a list out of his pocket, and resumed picking up stuff.

As he was busy choosing fresh fruits and vegetables, I crept up on him. As I was ready to strike, he was starting to consider the cantaloupes, grabbing one. Just my luck.

"If I may, Sir." with a deep suave voice.

Burns went in shock when he saw me inches from him. Stunned, he dropped the fruit instantly. I had guessed that he might, so I had my hand ready to seize it in its fall.

"You should be aware that, if you choose a cantaloupe to large, it will usually be very full of water and lacking in taste."

I had my other hand ready behind his back in case he would faint, or have a stroke, but instead, he regained his composure and looked very interested in what I had to say.

"You see, Sir, look, you have picked one of the biggest on the stand, and," I flexed an arm and put the cantaloupe next to it "It is almost as big as my biceps, so in my opinion, it is way too large to be savory.

- Thank you very much young man, that was very informative," he answered, much to my surprise. " Unfortunately I don't have these biceps around as a reference when I need to shop for cantaloupe. But I'll try to make a mental image of yours." He was smiling slyly now. "I was also wondering, is it better if the shell is very hard, or rather a little soft to the touch?

- Excellent point, Mr... Mr ?

- Mr Barnes." Really? "And you are...?

- Oh, you can call me Steven. So, if the cantaloupe is too hard to the touch, it will probably be not ripe enough.

- Mr Steven it is very kind of you to share your knowledge with me, you are really helpful.

- Touch my flexed biceps Mr Barnes. Please don't be shy, give me your hand. See? If a cantaloupe is anywhere near this hard, there is no point in buying it.

- Oh er... Oh I see, I see. Then please help me, which one would be the right to pick, according to you?

- Just a second." I slightly relaxed the biceps, to deflate its volume, and reduce its hardness. "You will find it yourself. Put your hand back on my arm. Grope it firmly. Yes, this way. Compare this to the cantaloupes, the closer to this size and feel should be the best choice."

Barnes tried a few, then pointed at one with a big smile.

"What about this one?" He asked.

I reached at it, grabbed it with a single mighty hand and lifted it up, smiled back at Barnes and said,

"I think I made a cantaloupe expert out of you."

And we laughed together, as I dunked the cantaloupe in his shopping cart.

We kept on talking together while doing our groceries, or pretending to, Mr Barned was in fact a friendly and lively man, charming even. Except for a few jokes, he never mentioned my muscles, didn't rub himself against my leg or anything. Obviously, the fact that I had spoken to him had flipped a switch in his brain, it had turned me into a human. We were chatting casually like two good friends, him pretending not to notice the luscious hot muscles spread around my body, me not to notice the dubious wet stain spread over his crotch.

Outside on the parking lot, our ways had to part.

"Mr Steven, to tell you the truth, when I saw you my first reaction was to be intimidated by your stature and maybe even a little frightened. You sure prove every stereotype about bodybuilders wrong. I have met today a kind and smart gentleman, this was a delightful moment and a lot of fun.

- All the pleasure was mine Mr Barnes, I hope to see you again soon." I shook the hand he had extended to me.

"In this store certainly.

- Sure, I live a couples of block away.

- But..." He took out his wallet, opened it, and handed me a card from it. "I would be more than happy to pursue our discussions in a more civilized setting instead. Please don't hesitate to call me, if you feel like having dinner with me some time..."

That sounded kinda weird all of a sudden, I just said

"Yeah...

- It doesn't have to be at my place, I would gladly invite you to the restaurant of your choice, my treat of course..." He started to sound a tad panicky. "Or any setting you like, really, I would do anything to spend more time with you...

- I... I get it, Mr Barnes, I..." He looked anxious, his hands getting shaky, still holding his open wallet before me. Maybe on purpose, as the wallet was fat, and plastered with credit cards. "I've got our number, we can... fix something, sometime next week or something. I'll call you. Bye."

And I walked away. I believe I heard a muffled "anything..." behind me.

After a few steps I stopped, looking at the card he just gave me.

"Mr Barnes?

- Yes?

- What are you doing next Friday?"
  • Like 9

• 5 months later...

Day 38

OK my progress is still going through the roof, and I don't care spending as much time at the gym as I used to, just the last few days I gained so much lean mass it's insane. And maybe an inch in height, too.

Today at the gym Big Ben came up to me again. Wondering if I would make it Friday, which is two days from now, and I answered that I was still talking my friend into it. That he now sounded interested but still reluctant.

Big Ben said that Frank Lefort was very likely to be there, as he had expressed intent in this way.

"Big Ben," I said, "tomorrow morning I will know if we can join or not. I will tell you as soon as I show up in the morning."

I wonder how it will feel to meet Frank Lefort in person. With all the gains I added the last few days, I don't think I will have to be shy of my physique next to the legend.

I'm pretty sure I will go to the party no matter what. With all the progress I've made in a week... On my way home from the gym, it felt so good walking down the streets, barefoot as even my flip flops couldn't fit anymore, my largest spandex shorts hugging my quads and glutes, my shirt torn in the front all the way down to my navel, my enormous pectorals in the bare jutting as far as I could see, glistening with a constant flow of sweat, the company of my arms I could feel by my side, without seeing them I could feel the space occupied by the sheer opulence of each one of my biceps, dangling against my forearms.

I was there parading my muscular magnificence for all to see when I finally noticed two little voices bickering behind me, I stopped, turned around, leaned forward to try and get my pecs out of the way, until I saw two little boys looking back at me, quivering with fear, then suddenly the boldest one asked :

" Are you a superhero?"

That caught me off guard.

" What do you think?", I asked, smirking.

" I guess you are.

- So you know already.

- Do you save people?" Asked the other one.

" ...Only if have to.

- What powers do you have?

- That's an easy one. I only have one single power. But it is the mightiest, the most important there is.

- Woah. Which one is it?

- Again, what do you think?

- You must be really strong.

- What makes you think so.

- Because you have such big muscles.

- And you're right. I have superhuman muscular power. I am stronger than a gazillion men.

- Woah. And was is your name mister?"

I just straightened up, lifted both my arms ceremoniously and suddenly flexed my biceps in all their glory.

" MEGAMUSCLEMAN !" They shouted.

" OK now let me be kids, I have to rest. Back to your parents, and you never saw me."

I turned around and walked away, happy as a clam.

I am definitely in the league, now, of the comic book heroes I admired as a kid, the more muscular the better, one of these superior beings exposing every single inch of a physique so impossibly beautiful that they have to come from another planet and dispose of incredible powers.

Back home, after jerking off at the mirror again, I sat on my couch, grabbed the card I had left on the coffee table, dialed the number on my cell phone, switched it to hands-free mode - holding the phone up to my ear is something I don't do much anymore - and after a couple of rings I got the

" Hello?

- Mr Barnes?

- Yes, who is this?

- I thought you would recognize my voice my friend.

- Mr Steven? Is that... really you?

- Why so surprised? I told you I was going to call.

- Yes, but... I can't believe I'm having you on the phone! I can't believe you called !

- What, did you think I was a liar? That I am unreliable?

- No! No, not at all! It's just that... I was hoping you would call, yet... But I'm so happy you have, how are you?

- I'm fine, I'm fine, I was feeling like chatting a little with you, about this and that... Are you OK?

- Yes, oh yes, thank you again for calling me, I am so happy to talk with you.

- Because I hear some heavy breathing, you sure you're fine?

- Yes, yes, it's just that... I should act casual, but really, just the thought that you might call me, and I don't say I doubted you, but at the same time I thought... It would be too good to be true.

- Wow. So... We can have a little chat can't we?

- Sure, talk about anything you want. Anything you want. Please?

- So... You don't mind if I talk about my job a little? You know, bodybuilding?

- Oh please, please tell me. I could listen to you talking about your passion for hours, forever. Like listening to Van Gogh talking about color and light.

- Hehe I'm not sure I'll be very poetic, but when you say 'too good to be true'... Hell my friend, you should see that amount of muscle I've put on since we last met.

- Oh really? See you're so fascinating already. Please continue.

- Well, I'm looking at my right biceps right now, and I'm flexing it, and I swear I must have gone past the 45 inches mark today.

- Really? That is fantastic! Unbelievable!

- Are you mocking me? I know it sounds silly, but I'm quite proud.

- I wouldn't dare making fun of your incredible accomplishments! I don't even know what a 45 inches arm can look like, but it must be amazing! I swear I have utmost respect for your excellence in the sport of bodybuilding, and I am thrilled to learn that you manage to push new boundaries in your progress.

- Thanks man, I feel you, I don't have that many friends, and I really needed to share my joy with someone who might care, and I'm glad I have your number, and I'm glad I called you. By the sound of your voice, I can really feel that you're happy for me.

- Y... Yes... This... is breathtaking. I'm grateful that... you... chose to... share that moment with me...

- You're a real pal, Mr Burnes. I can't put the camera on and hold my phone 'cause I'm too pumped right now, but thanks to you I can celebrate the event anyway. Before I go get some rest, what can we do to celebrate.

- You... You could... kiss these biceps to honor... honor their greatness...

- Yes great idea Mr Burnes, come here biceps, come grab some kisses mmmsmoosh, mmsmoosh, yeah it feels great

- And more kisses on behalf of Mr Burnes. Mmmm... smack, smmmaack yeah it feels good

- Are you OK Mr Burnes?

- Pheew... Yes, I'm fine, thank you, much better.

- So are you still free Friday night?

- Wha..? Of course, yes, I'm still free, I'm all free.

- You know, I am invited to a dinner party this Friday, and I don't know if I should go, I want to, because major actors of the bodybuilding world will be there. But I'm not much of a socialite, and even though it's a small party, I don't feel like going there alone.

- And you telling me that... you would like me to go with you?

- As I said, I don't have many friends, and, Mr B., I really feel that I have a special connection with you, that you are someone I can trust and rely on, I don't know why, maybe the moment you put your hand on my biceps...

- Oh I agree, the moment I laid my hand on your arm I really felt something special too...

- And also, I bragged about having a good friend who is very intelligent, with big diplomas, a bio engineer of sorts, I made that up because people at the gym are mean to me and make fun of me because I am little stupid and I don't have friends, and I'm sure that invitation was a trick, to mock me because I can't have any smart friend, and since you're so clever and articulate and wise, I hoped that maybe you could pretend to be my friend...

- Stop it right there.

- Please listen to me, I never tried to manipulate you or anything...

- No Mr Steven, you listen to me, I will be happy to go with you to this party and I won't have to pretend to be your friend. Because I am your friend. We may not have known each other for very long but like you, I feel that connection between us. I will go even further and say that at one moment I knew that the whole purpose of my life was to become your friend. You can count on my help for whatever challenge you encounter, whatever problem you have, I will be there day or night, you can call me anytime, I will always be there for you...

- Oh Mr B. you're gonna make me cry.

- My friend, my great friend, I swear on every single pound of muscle of yours that I will never fail you, I want to be there for you and help you and comfort you and support you and nothing could make me happier.

- Sir, I wish I could hold you in my arms right now, I wish I could feel your body against mine, these are the kindest words anyone ever said, I... I can't promise you I'll be a friend as devoted and reliable as you are, because, I must admit that I'm quite the narcissist, egocentric to a point that tends to drive people away, but I assure you, Barnes, if you're true to your word and become the best friend anyone could ever wish to have, I will do my best to be a good friend too. To make you happy.

- Mr Stevens, that is extremely generous of you, but you really don't have to. I am not expecting anything in return...

- But I want to be kind, and giving, or at least try. That would do me good. I have to learn how to care about something else than me and my muscles. I've been giving it a lot of thought lately, why people don't like me and all, and I believe I'm so proud of my physique, so obsessed with my bodybuilding, so intoxicated with my superior muscular power, that I've turned into a complete jerk. I don't want to be a jerk.

- Believe me, you are nothing of that thing you said. Proof is that you have called me, and, when you came to talk to me at the store the other day, you were genuinely kind and helpful. Delightfully so, even.

- That was part of the self therapy I want to go through. I can't be of much help to anyone as I'm not very smart, but I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition and healthy food, so when I saw you hesitating on which fruit to pick I seized the opportunity.

- And your intervention was perfectly informative and helpful. I was stunned by the greatness of your intelligence and the precision of your expertise. Honestly, Mr Stevens, every time you talk, you have me always more impressed.

- Impressed?

- Yes because you are such a clever and wise individual. Your words enlighten and enrich me.

- You really think so?

- I would never lie to you.

- But, I'm dumb as a pile of bricks. I can't even read that good. I'm just a shitload of muscle.

- See? You say you are pretentious, and of course, physically you have every right to be, but deep inside, in your mind, you are a very humble man. You are so unique and inspiring.

- Wow. Cool. Man, I'm so lucky it was you I went to talk to. It was the first time I tried to, you know, be nice to someone.

- Mr Steven, I'm sure you do some sweet talking with girls every now and then...

- Do you really think I have to be nice to a girl to fuck?

- Err, I...

- Nah believe me Mr B, I got chicks in line for my cock to the moon and back. See my phone is always off. I turn it on and seconds after I have pussy to plow.

- Of course. Of course. But, why do you say you feel lucky that it was me you chose?

- Because, well, I feel there is a real connection between you and me. I felt it right when our eyes met in that products section back at the store. I've... I've never felt anything like it.

- Oh, my.

- That is the truth I swear. You know, I was a bit hesitant to call you, I thought maybe you wouldn't want to talk to me.

- Why would I not? Have I said something wrong when we met, did I make you feel like I didn't appreciate you?

- No, no, quite the opposite but sometimes... sometimes people aren't totally honest with me, or pretend to agree with me just because they are scared of my muscles and my power.

- Don't you worry, it is not the case. When my phone rang and I saw it was you calling me, I was absolutely thrilled.

- You are so nice.

- Actually it is me who feels lucky to have met you. If I may ask... Why have you chosen me for your little... experiment?

- Well, you were on your own, you seemed confused at the stand, there wasn't many people around, and as you're not good looking nor hot I thought there was no chance you'd think I'd be hitting on you.

- Oh sorry pal, I didn't mean to be rude, please don't be mad, you know I really, really like you a lot, I really don't want to upset you. Please forgive me.

- That was brutally frank, yes. And coming from a gorgeous hunk with the body a Greek god would kill for, makes even more demeaning.

- Oh Barney my friend I'm so sorry, see I'm an idiot and I'm not good with people, please man I need your help, please teach me how to be a wise and adorable man like you, please my man

- It's OK, Steve. Honesty is just another one of your qualities. As I've told you, I want to always be there for you and support you no matter what, so I'm certainly not going to be angry at you for a little comment. Plus you were just stating the truth, and I believe you didn't want to hurt me.

- Thank you my friend you're so great, you know, as I said I will probably never be as good a friend as you are, yet I really want to do stuff to make you happy. Tell me how I can make you happy, how can I bring you joy.

- You already do, talking to you on the phone is wonderful and makes me feel great.

- But, being with me would make you happier don't you think.

- Yes, of course. But... Mr Steven, I don't think there is anything you need to do to make me happy. Just being there for you when you need me, having you asking me when you need any kind of help, calling me whenever you need to talk, I wish nothing more.

- Sure? You don't have a guy bothering you? Someone I could calm down by flexing my muscles into his face, maybe even crushing a few bones of his if you want me to? Any trouble you have I can fix in a snap.

- Oh no, I don't have such enemies.

- Of course you don't, you're the nicest guy in the world. Com'on, Barney... " I switched to a video call. He accepted it instantly. " Admit it, buddy, you've grown infatuated with me pretty fast, I can't believe it is just because of my conversation.

- I... er...

- What is it? You said I am gorgeous, is it because of my face? Is it my deep blue eyes that are making you melt?

- Yes you are very handsome, I must say, but it's not just your eyes, you have... a very wide jaw, chiseled features, a mega-watt smile, and... Yes, you're a very beautiful man, but you know that already. It certainly adds to your charisma.

- So what is it. Is it my body? Because I'm 6'5" and super muscular? Do you have a thing for my muscles?" I moved the phone further away from me to get a wider angle, then I lift up the other arm to flex my copiously oversized biceps. Then I flexed it even harder to make sure the striations and veins would pop up nicely, while the peaks grew even higher up in the air. The sleeve of my polo shirt gave way and split open with a rip. After a short second of admiration for the spectacular boulder of rock hard muscle on display in all its glory - pleasantly surprised, as always, by its ever growing size - I looked back at the phone. "Is that it, Barney? Is it my muscles that you love so much? Do you like it when I flex my humongous biceps real good like this?

- I... I must admit that... It is.... Very impressive... But..."

His face went deep red as he stuttered. That had me laughing right away.

" Ha ha, don't say another word little man, obviously you're not indifferent to my massive bodybuilder muscles!" Like I didn't know that already. I playfully put my hand on my shirt to fondle my pecs nonchalantly. That's a thing bodybuilders do. And, honestly, when your pectoral muscles begin to get thick and plump, it's hard to resist doing so. "What is it you like so much about them? How do they make you feel?

- It's difficult not to notice them, really... And yes your physique is very, very impressive...I suppose it makes your kindness stand out even more as you are built like an army tank and probably as strong...

- Yeah, cut the bullshit Barney. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you I swear. Quite the opposite, I finally found a way to do nice things for you and I'm glad I have. But I need to know more about what makes you tick. Open your heart man.

- It's... A little embarrassing....

- Is it sexual? I don't mind if you have gay fantasies about me. You know, as a bodybuilder, the more muscular you become, the more attention you get from gay men. And that's alright. Bodybuilding exists thanks to the love from the gay community. The whole sport is fueled by the money of wealthy gay men.

- No, it's not really that... Just I don't know. I think you are majestic and imposing, your size makes me want to respect you and be around you. I felt good when I was in that supermarket with you. Protected.

- Oh, I know some people like to have the company of a bodybuilder. Just because it makes them feel proud to be seen and associated with a powerful muscle man, to get the attention, to impress in public, to feel safe and powerful around the man. Would you like that buddy? Would you like to be walking next to me along the beach, I would take my shirt off, and show you a few public displays of affection? Like having my arm over your back, asking you to apply tanning lotion on my body, giving you a hug every now and then? Oh, what if I carried you on my shoulders. Wouldn't that be great?

- Hum, sure, maybe, I don't really know. I have to think it over, I didn't expect this conversation.

- Hey Barney, I have an idea. How would you like to dominate me?

- Do... dominate?

- We have this dinner on Friday. At that dinner, would you like me to be... Your servant? Like you're owning me?"

On my phone the view went more and more shaky, then the call ended.
  • Like 4