The Titan and His Apprentice meet Nicolas

CardiMuscleman

Chapter One

"Oh, mon cher, your size, strength and power, how is it that your father made you the man you are today?"

"Whilst it is true that my father gave me the strength you are enjoying, my mother gave me the endurance to carry it on forever and a day, mon cher!"

"Then, please, I beg you, mon cher, let me test that resilience, that raw unbridled power"

"As it is almost the festival celebrating the mass of the Christ child, I shall mon cher!"

With that Porthos got up from the bed where he and Henri had been engaged in a combination of play wrestling and mutual worship and now standing at the end of the bed, he took a deep breath, flared out his back and looked at his husband.

"Hold that mighty breath" moaned Henri, spreadeagled on the bed totally naked like his husband, "then come onto me and do unto me as I have done unto you so many times before!"

Porthos winked and as Henri raised his hands above his chest, Porthos fell forwards so that Henri was holding the Titan's powerful chest, and the Titan's manhood was touching his husband's hole. Gently lowering Porthos onto him, Henri gasped as he felt Porthos enter him and moaned "We shall excite each other, mon cher" and within moments, Henri was manhandling Porthos's mighty pecs and huffing and puffing as he felt Porthos's manhood slowly, but surely, go deeper inside him.

"What a good idea" panted Henri, as he squeezed his husband's chest, "that we made sure we decided to spend the festival of the mass of the Christ child in that old abandoned hut in the middle of the Bois de Boulogne" and as Porthos raised an eyebrow as if to ask "Why, mon cher?", Henri replied "So I can do this!" and with that screamed in ecstasy as he felt Porthos reach his prostate. As he did, Henri reached underneath the bed and revealing his sword panted "It is the festival of the mass of the Christ child after all?" and a moment later, the Ultimate Musketeer was being rammed to within an inch of his life by the Ultimate Titan, both men's faces as red as they could be, with Henri's grunts matched by Porthos's slaps against his husband's bare skin. Despite his best efforts, Henri knew when he had reached his limits and with a mighty scream of "FOR HIS MAJESTY" he split his seed and then exacted his revenge on his lover as he twisted Porthos's nipples in opposite directions at the same time causing the man mountain to throw his head back and, having taken a massive intake of breath, scream "AND THE CAPTAIN" with such force that he blew a hole in the roof before collapsing onto his husband.

Panting and moaning from the after effects of the double spillage, they were just about to kiss when from outside came an almighty crash followed by the sound of trees crashing to the ground. Instantly the two husbands became the heroes they were and within a minute, now dressed in their shining breastplates showing off their powerful heaving chests gazed upon a scene of carnage.

"A carriage" declared Henri, pointing to some wreckage in the trees, "a carriage must have fallen off the king's road" and with that the two heroes went to work. Thankfully, the carriage, unlike any they had seen before, had managed to remain intact, save a light at one corner that was now bent at a jaunty angle, and as they found the driver, a man with flowing white locks, a white beard almost to his chest, a rosy cheeked face and looking supringsly young for a man with such a beard, none the worse for wear.

"Monsieur" declared Henri, "are you alright?"

The man looked around and replied with something that made both men freeze in horror.

"Yes, Henry, I think I am alright. Yes, no bones broken, I think. Tell me though, since when did you and Issac start wearing next to nothing? I thought that you were an English gentleman and Issac was a member of the nobility?"

2-Father-Christmas-Trial-1658.jpg

• Like 1

Chapter Two

"Monsieur" replied Henri, trying his hard to remain calm despite the circumstances, "you must have us confused for some other people!"

"No" came the reply, "I know my faces" and with that he pulled a scroll out of his pocket, unfurled it and seemed to describe Henri's life history.

"Mr. Henry Cardigan, born 1605, son of Sir Thomas Cardigan, ennobled as Lord Cardigan in 1625, was a member of the House of Commoners in 1625 when he disappeared in the English Channel only to pop up in the south of France in the care of Captain Pierre Dumas, became a cadet in 1626, Musketeer in 1627 and married in..."

As Henri slammed a hand over the gentleman's mouth, Porthos declared "A spy! A spy from the Cardinal. That explains the red cloak!"

"Now really M. de Porthau" replied the man removing Henri's hand, "I expected more from someone who wrote to me as a child asking for some books, although I think you probably used them for lifting than reading" and with that carried on with Henri's life adding "Now, I wonder if you would be so kind as to explain why you asked for a lute when you were ten years old, Henry, you do know..." but never got to finish the statement as he was knocked unconcious by Porthos noting "His head was harder than any man I have knocked out before"

"Let us take him to our house" replied Henri, "and see if we can find out who he is?"

"I have looked through his carriage, if you can call it that" said Henri half an hour later, "and all I could find was a vast bag, completely filled with neatly wrapped boxes and a very long scroll with hundreds of thousands of names on it. Did you manage to find out anything else?"

"Only that he...well...look for yourself!" and with that Porthos parted the man's cloak and the two men gasped.

"He's as powerful as we are!" declared Henri

"Maybe even more" replied Porthos pointing to the man's groin where in a loin cloth a bulge was developing and as it did, the man started to moan

"Now, Bushy, remember what we said. Presents first, then a good exercise regime on that, what did you call it again, "muscle machine"?"

"Do you think we have made a mistake mon cher, that this man is a hero not unlike ourselves?"

"I don't know" replied Henri and seeking permission from his husband, which was granted, he gently kissed the man who started to stir. As he opened his eyes, he moaned, "Oh my, you remind me of my wife" and with that sat up and in doing so his stomach turned into rocks chuckling "Sorry, that's for my wife and Bushy to see only!" and as he covered himself up again Henri ventured "Monsieur, are you a hero?"

"That's a very good question" replied the man and thought for a moment replying "Some people do hail me as a hero, but I believe I am doing the right thing" and with that asked "Would you mind if I told you my story, gentlemen, then perhaps you can tell me?"

It was a question that both Henri and Porthos consented to.

Chapter Three

With Henri and Porthos now sitting opposite the gentleman, and having, at the man's consent, changed back into their usual selves, the gentleman took a sip of the warming brew that Henri had made, a brew he described as "mulled" and with that began his story.

"Gentlemen, my name is Nicholas, and I am from the area known as Asia Minor, however you will probably know it today as Byzantium and I was a bishop by trade and like you gentlemen, always tried to the best I could for people. One example of this is when I heard that man, who had been very wealthy but had lost all his money, had no money for his daughters dowries and as a result it was almost certain that his daughters would be forced to..."

Henri nodded and said "I understand"

"I simply could not allow that to happen and so, under the cover of night, went to the house and threw a purse of gold coins into the house. This provided for the first daughter to marry, and when she was I did it again so that the second daughter could be married. The father wanted desperately to know who had saved them from the life he had destined them to be and when he caught me on the third occasion, I swore him to secrecy, indeed I am only telling you this now as I am sure you would never tell another soul"

As both Henri and Porthos nodded, Nicholas replied "Because you are heroes" and then added, "Everything I did was to try and help someone, I saved three innocent men from being beheaded, gave Arius of Egypt a good slap across the face when I lost my temper and if you believe some people was instrumental in bring back three butchered children from the dead, although in reality I stopped them from being killed!" and with that chuckled as he sipped some more of the brew.

"Then you are a good man" replied Porthos, to which Henri added, "just as we are good men"

"Perhaps", replied Nicholas, "but it's what happened when I was older that made me question whether I was a hero. I was delivering gifts to some of the local villages when a terrible snowstorm struck. I was travelling with my wife, Mary, and we felt sure that we were going to die" and with that he looked up and said "This is the part where I would like your opinion, gentlemen. You see, I am sure that I did die, along with my wife, how else would you explain the myriad of small people who took us to their castle in the mountains, how else do you explain the soup that we were given that seemed to give us life, how else do you explain that when I woke up that fateful morning I was very heavy and now look like this" and with that stood up, pulled his cloak apart and revealed such a muscular torso that Porthos had to squeeze his legs together, "But whatever happened, I now exist!"

"Monsieur, may I ask when you were born? To me you look if you were born just before the turn of the century, around 1590?"

"I was born, gentlemen, in the year of our Lord...two hundred and seventy!"

Henri and Porthos looked at each other and as they did they exclaimed two names that caused them both to kneel at Nicholas's feet and prostrate themselves

"Papa Noel"

"Father Christmas!"

and then as they both raised their heads they declared "You are a hero, monsieur, to all in the world today!"

Chapter Four

Over the next half hour Henri repaired the carriage and Porthos demonstrated his power for Nicholas, who passed several positive comments on the Titan's size and strength, and when it was completed Henri asked where Nicholas was going.

"I was heading towards the King's winter palace" replied Nicholas, "to deliver a present to the Dauphin, is that how you pronounce it?"

Porthos nodded and Henri replied "In that case, I wish to make a proposition, let us be your beasts of burden. Let us repay our mistake for stopping your deliveries this night by tasking us with pulling your carriage to and from the palace!"

Nicholas smiled and as he nodded replied "On one condition, gentlemen, you do it as your Ultimate selves in just a loincloth!"

Half an hour after leaving, the carriage with Nicholas at the front and Henri and Porthos, now in their guises of the Ultimate Titan and Musketeer, wearing just loincloths arrived outside the Palace of Versailles. As Nicholas jumped down hauling a large bag, he patted both men on the head and smiled "Not bad, a quarter of an arpent in around thirty minutes" and chuckled "And when I get back, I want you to go even faster!" and with that seemed to vanish into the night. As he did, the two men looked at each other and moaned their desire.

"Look" panted Porthos, "look at your mighty chest heaving from the effort of that run!"

"And what about you?" panted Henri, "dripping with the essence of man all over your torso"

As the two men rubbed their hands over their heaving chests, they kissed and as they did so they both experienced the same sensation.

Inside the palace, Nicholas found the Dauphin's room and as he had done for the last millennium or so entered the room without making a noise. Seeing the small child, he smiled to himself and reached into his bag and took out a present, wrapped with a small bow, in the colours of the Royal Family and after kissing the child on the forehead whispered "Joyeux Noel, mon amis" to which the child sleepily replied "Et vous, monsieur" and with that Nicholas was gone.

When he arrived back at his carriage he had to smile as he found his motive force wrestling each other naked on the ground but knowing they loved each other didn't say a word until they both screamed in ecstasy as they spilt their seed and as they orgasmed declared "Right, back home gentlemen, and this time, twice as fast!"

"Oui, monsieur" both men declared, jumping to attention.

"Thank you gentlemen" said Nicholas as he shook both their hands, "for proving to me that I am a hero. Therefore, as I have been delivering gifts, is there anything that you would like!"

Porthos was about to request that they become the most powerful men on earth when Henri replied humbly "Monsieur, we have three very dear friends who we first met by accident and would love to spend time with, however, every time we try we are unable to. Would it be possible to spend the days of the mass of Christ with them?"

"And who are these friends?"

"Larry, James and Francois" replied Henri

"I cannot see any reason why not" smiled Nicholas

"But, monsieur, they live in the future. 400 years from now!"

"Ah" chuckled Nicholas, "never say never to me!" and with that he took a deep breath, which caused his chest to expand so much that Porthos could feel himself going hard again and blew at them covering them with a shiny material that when he had finished caused their outlines to become visible for a moment and then gently fall to the ground. As he clambered onto his sleigh he declared ""Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! on, Cupid! on, Donner and Blitzen!" and as the sleigh began to rise up he chuckled "Enjoy your present, gentlemen, I know that your friends will!" and with that disappeared into the night.

• Like 1

Chapter Five

"Oh man, yeah, that's it, that's it, work those puppies. I want to see them quiver until it's all too much for me to withstand. Yeah, oh man, this was the best idea I have ever had, growing you to ten feet tall, giving you a BMI of 50 and look at the result, 1,023 pounds of solid, fat free muscle. Those pecs, currently straining under that 20,000lb bar, measure an incredible 205 inches across and those nipples, oh, those irrestible nipples, ten inches long. Oh, Francois, do it, bench that weight, bench it with every single sinew of your naked body and cum, my friend, cum, cum, cum!"

Francois winked as he took a deep breath and roaring, pushing with every ounce of strength he could summon locked out the bar and as he did, Larry collapsed to the ground screaming "YOU ARE A GOD!" and with that James pressed a button on his smart device and within seconds, their joint Only Fans account had racked up another $2,500 in views causing James to chuckle "You can lower that weight now Francois, you've earned your lunch!"

Lowering the bar and sitting up Francois smiled and as he helped Larry up added "Mon amis, remember, after lunch it will be your turn, after all, you are now bigger than me!"

As the three men, all giants whilst keeping their natural position in their order, tucked into what they called lunch, but ordinary men would call a feast for the masses, Francois asked a question which caused the other to nod in mutual wonder.

"I wonder what Henri and Issac are doing today, four hundred years ago of course. If I recall, they didn't have a Boxing Day as you do, but they celebrated the feast of St. Stephen, oui?"

As James asked their home assistant, a smart speaker programmed with the voice of Arnie, it replied "St. Stephen's Day, otherwise known as Boxing Day in the Victorian era, was only celebrated in the Alsace and Moselle areas of France in the middle Ages. This is because those were the areas closest to Germany and can be celebrated by with a large meal!"

"Well" chuckled Larry, pulling apart a hog roast, "we are certainly doing that today. After all, we Titans need to keep our strength up, especially as you drew the short straw yesterday James!"

James sighed saying "You know full well I can't play Twister, especially with an instruction like "Left Foot on Green whilst sucking biggest cock!". I was bound to lose!"

"Well" smiled Larry, "just so long as you are able to stay still whilst I do as many pressups as I can, whilst Francois holds those one thousand pound anvils at arm's length. That will please me!"

Francois nodded and was about to say "Then pass me the goose so I can keep my strength up" when he suddenly noticed two outlines appearing in the far corner of the gym. As he pointed to them, his friends turned and as the outlines filled in, all three men stood up and moaned as...

"The Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan!" declared Francois and with that ran towards his friends picking them up and hugging them so tightly that Henri could only gasp "It's nice to see you mon amis". As Francois let them go he asked the obvious question to which Henri was about to reply when a letter appeared in his hand labelled "To the Ultimates". Intrigued, he opened it and as he read the contents he smiled.

"Thank you for your assistance, gentlemen. Everyone who helps Father Christmas deserves a thank you. Yours is to spend the whole of the festival of Christmas with those who worship you. Enjoy the next twelve days, yours, Nicholas!"

"Oh, mon dieu!" gasped Francois and instantly turned to James, panting "Make them monsters, twenty feet high, BMI of 100 and let them show us what being a hero really means!"

Back at his base in Lapland, Nicholas smiled as he switched off the monitor and leaned back in his chair chuckling "Another delivery session complete" and with that pressed a button marked "Holiday". As soon as he did, the floor opened up under him and in his chair he descended to the lowest levels of his workshop where he found an elf with a clipboard. Addressing the elf he said "Bushy, if I describe what a person looks like, can that muscle machine of yours copy it?" to which the elf nodded, and so as Nicholas disrobed exposing a toned physique he said "I have met two heroes, and wish to become just like them" and with that picked up the elf who made careful notes as they entered a room labelled "Gym"

• Like 1