Muscle Worship, Series 3

Psuace

1 hour ago, Psuace said:

Part 8, Paulo meet Kyle

Cam and I are hosting the current meeting of the “Little Guy’s club” and it’s a full house.  Guessing the ‘Big Guys’ are meeting up as both Ian and Colin are here, and Paulo is out.  After the St. Patrick’s day’s commotion, everyone is staying vigilant by watching their backs and keeping the cops on alert of any suspicious activity around our condos.

The bonus Ty generously gave Cam was enough to buy food and drinks for tonight with a little left-over for us to order a new toy or two for our fun room.   I suggested a new flavor of lube and Cam found an obscenely shaped dildo online, which he thought would be fun. 

The conversation is flowing, snacks are getting eaten, and secrets are being spilled. Not that we have too many secrets between us, but every once in a while, something pops up.

Max and I are in the kitchen area refilling the vegetable platter and we’re talking about wedding plans.  I know he has a love/hate relationship talking about the wedding, but this is why we get together.  It allows us to get stuff off our chests without fear of being judged, too much.

He says with exasperation in his voice, “Ming, I love my Jay, but why do I always have to be the neat one?”  I roll my eyes in my head and think to myself, ‘because you have OCD like I do.’  I let out a soft chuckle and he continues, “I mean, today, we’re trying to get a preliminary seating chart done and every time we decide to move someone, Jay crumbles up the paper and tosses it on the floor.”  I just look at him, encouraging him to let it out.  “Also!” he pokes me in the chest, “he starts eating his protein bar without using a napkin or a plate.”

He takes a breath and I interject saying flatly, “The animal, you’d think he grew up in a cave or something.”  Max stares at me, then cracks the barest of smiles.  “Max, take a deep breath.  The wedding is just two months away.  Remember, this is going to be where you show the world your love for each other, not the fact you have OCD and Jay is not the neatest person out there.” 

He smiles. “I know.”  He closes his eyes and takes a deep inhale.  As he lets it out, he opens them and winks at me.  “Now, if we could just find someone to officiate the ceremony.”  He frowns and shakes his head.

“Wait, what? You need someone to officiate your ceremony?” I ask, raising an eyebrow and he nods.  “Why didn’t you say something before?”  He looks at me questioningly. “I may have the perfect person.” I say with a big smile on my face.

I quickly grab my phone and send a text out.  It’s Friday night so I know he is working, but he’ll respond when he gets a chance.  I hook Max’s elbow, pick up the platter, head back into the living room.  “Once he responds, I’ll let you know.”  I wink to him with a sly smile.

The night continues.  More drinks are drunk, snacks are eaten, and tongues become looser.  

Colin and Ian almost get into a fight, again.  I missed the impetus, but next thing I know, chairs are being moved and the dining room table is cleared off. 

Ian has a steely eyed look and is pointing at Colin and I hear him growl, “Just because you’re two minutes older doesn’t make you the boss of me, C.”

“Yeah, well, somebody has to look after you,” He jabs a finger into Ian’s muscled chest.  “To keep your ass out of trouble.”  I think to myself, here we go again.  “Next time, maybe I won’t bail you out when you fuck up at work.”  Ian rolls his eyes.  Colin squeezes his left hand into a fist, shakes at him, and in a raised voice says, “Roll your eyes again, and you’ll be looking at me from the back of your head.”  I stifle a laugh.  They’re good.

“Yeah...Ok...”  Here it comes, wait for it.  Ian sneers and barks, “DAD!”  Boom!  Nailed him.  Burn.  I glance at the others.  Cam is smiling like there’s no tomorrow.  Davey and Max are just standing there, each ready to grab one of the twins before they actually start throwing punches. 

I toss a pretzel in my mouth and casually say, “You kids done pissing on my carpet yet?”  They turn to me; both their faces are flushed and they’re breathing heavily.  I raise an eyebrow.  “Eddie may get off on watching you two argue over nothing, but not in my house, ok?”  Ian starts to say something but I cut him off with a look. “Don’t care how it started, it ends right here, right now.”  I say jabbing my left index finger into the palm of my right hand. Now for the kicker, “I’d say kiss and make up, but we all know you two can’t stop at just a kiss.”  Cam lets loose a belly laugh.  Max and Davey start to giggle, as do I, to myself.  Colin stifles a laugh and turns away.  Ian still fuming walks past me to the kitchen, bumping me as he goes. 

I let it pass.  Cam does not. He starts toward Ian with his chest puffed out, but I grab his bicep.  He looks at me with concern.  I placate him, “It’s fine.  He’s upset.  Once he calms down, he’ll apologize.”  Cam still looks at Ian’s back and I know he wants to say something to him.  I pat him on the chest and pull him back to the others.  We get the room back in order and we sit down again. 

Ian is still in the kitchen, looking out the window at the stars on this clear early April night.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.  It buzzes a second time.  I pull it out, figuring two messages from the same person.  Not this time.  Messages from two different people.  Paulo says he’s on his way home.  The other one, is from Kyle.  He asks, ‘Can we meet up to discuss your request?  Can you stop by the bar at some point?’  I text him back and ask, ‘Is tomorrow ok, say around dinner?’  I smile and hit send. 

Cam leans over, kisses me on the cheek, and quietly asks, “Who was that?” 

I kiss him back and say, “Paulo is on his way home.  And,” I’m not sure how he’ll react to this, “I asked Kyle if he would be interested in officiating Jay and Max’s wedding.” I pause and look at Cam. 

He smiles warmly and says, “That’s very nice of you.”

Time to drop the other shoe.  “He wants to meet up to talk about it.  I suggested tomorrow around dinner.  I figure we can make it a group thing…You, me, Jay and Max.”  He nods ok and kisses me again.

“You’re a wonderful friend, you know that?”

“Only because you tell me.”  I say with a bit of sarcasm.

Saturday morning. 

I’m up relatively early, around 9:30.  Writing up my ‘to-do’ list.  I’ll have a full plate today.  Clean up from last night, gym, lunch, call mom and my brother, then out to dinner. 

Paulo wanders in from his room.  He’s shirtless and all muscle.  6’1”, 230-pounds of Grade-A beef with a year-round tan.  Chest, abs, and bi’s all pumped even though he hasn’t been to the gym yet. His dark blue terry cloth PJ bottoms are hanging a bit low in the front and his goodie trail is visible below his six pack, as well as the beginnings of his shaved pubes.  I can talk about him like that as he is our roommate. 

He rubs his eyes and sleepily says, “Morning MJ.”  His way of abbreviating my full name, Jiao-Long Ming.  Yeah, I know he has the letters mixed up, but it works for me, so I let it go. 

“Hey.  How was the ‘Big guy’ meeting last night?”  I ask looking over to him as he gets a cup of coffee for himself.  His ass is looking good.  I can see his crack between his muscular glutes.  As he starts to turn around, I glance back down at my list.

“Oh, you know, the usual.  Eddie almost got into another fight.  Jay went on about the wedding plans.”  He rolls his eyes at that one.  “Ty and I just sat there like good friends and took it all in.”

“Yeah, Max was the same way last night.  I had to talk back from the edge once or twice.”  We both laugh softly.  “Ian and Colin had another argument.”  Paulo looks over the rim of his cup at me with questioning eyes.  “I don’t know how it started, or what it was about, but I put an end to it pretty quickly.”  He chuckles.  “Ian was pretty sore for the rest of the night.  But as he was leaving, he did apologize for bumping me.”  Now Paulo looks at me with concern.  I wave it off, “After I told them to end it, he walked past me and just bumped me to let know he was upset.”  Paulo taps his finger against his mug and I can see he’s a bit perturbed.  “Honestly Paulo, I knew he was upset and that he’d better by the end of the night, so it’s no big deal.”

He rolls his eyes at me and says, “Dude, you’re too nice.”  I blush.  “Next time he does that, you need to bump his ass into next week.”  Now it’s my turn to roll my eyes.  He sees this and calmly says, “MJ, it’s your call, but if I see him disrespect you like that, he’s going to be picking his bruised ass up off the floor.”

Cam walks in wearing his gym shorts and no shirt.  He’s yawning and scratching his right pec.  He hears this last part and asks, “Who going to have a bruised ass?” He walks over to Paulo and grabs a mug for his morning orange juice. 

“MJ just told me that Ian hip checked him last night.”  Cam nods.  Paulo’s eyes go wide and he exasperatedly says, “And you didn’t do anything?”

Cam nods no, looks over at me, and says to Paulo, “Ming is a big boy.  I was going to have words with Ian, but he,” Cam nods to me, “wanted to let it go, so I did.”  He looks at me and winks.  I wink back. He looks back at Paulo and says, “I’m sure if he wanted to get into with Ian, he would have.  Then I would have been the one holding him back.”

I’ve heard enough fawning over me and sarcastically say, “If my two big brothers are done talking about me, I have things to do, starting with cleaning this place up.”  They both turn away from me and put their mugs up to their faces.  I sternly say, “You can ignore me if you like, but we’re all doing the cleaning.  You can either ask me what needs to be done or I can make out a list.”  I hear them both groan and I smile to myself.  I think, ‘See, I can be bossy when I have to be.’

We get done after an hour and half.  I inspect their work, much to their chagrin, but just to keep them on their toes.  I know they did good work, but if I let up, they’ll start slacking. 

We drive to the gym together.  Paulo does his own thing once we get there.  Max and Jay are there, of course.  Both say they are trying to lose those last few pounds so they’ll fit into their tuxes for the wedding.  My guess, which I’ve only shared with Cam, is that they’re trying to look their best for the honeymoon.

After an hour or so at the gym, we head home for lunch.  Salads for everyone.  Paulo makes a mean Caesar salad with grilled, blackened salmon.  I savor every bite.  Cam on the other hand, is shoveling it into his face like there is no tomorrow.  He’s done in about 2 minutes and is looking around wondering why we’re taking so long.  I roll my eyes at him.  He heads to the playroom to check on a few things, leaving Paulo and me to finish our salads in peace.

I ask, “What you are up to for the rest of the day?”

“Not much.  I’ve got some shows to watch on my firestick, then maybe finish the John Sanford book I’m reading.”

“Ok, so nothing.”  I jokingly say.

He laughs and nods in agreement.

“Want to come out with us tonight?”  He cocks an eyebrow at me.  “It’s just Jay, Max, Cam, and myself.  We’re going to see my buddy, Kyle.”  He nods remembering that I’ve mentioned him, but has never met him.  “Jay and Max need someone to officiate the wedding and Kyle has his license, so I asked him.  He just wants to meet up and discuss it.”

Paulo looks off into the distance for a minute, getting his thoughts together.  “I guess I could come out, as long as I’m not intruding.”

“Dude, you’re one of us now, you’re never intruding.”  He smiles and nods ok.  “Ok, we’re heading out around 6.  The bar doesn’t have the ‘healthiest’ food, so be prepared.”  He laughs ok. 

We finish our salads. I ask if he needs help cleaning up and he says no. 

I head to the living room and call my mom.  I’m surprised when my dad answers.  He never does.  We start talking in Chinese, as he is more comfortable with it.  I ask, “Where’s mother?”

“Your mother is out watering the flowers.  She left her phone on the table in the sunroom.”  My family lives in the burbs of Philly, just west of the city in an old stone home with a couple acres of land.  It’s a really nice house in a good neighborhood.  My younger brother is still in college.  He’s 6 years younger than I am and has a year left.  With Covid, he’s been at home most of the semester.  I know he’d rather be at school, either in class or in his apartment, but my parents are very protective of him and insisted he live at home for this last term.  “Is it acceptable for me to speak to you?”  I can hear the hint of cynicism in his tone.

“Yes, baba, it is acceptable for you to speak to me.”  I give it right back to him.  I hear him chuckle softly.

“How are you and Cam doing?  Are you staying safe?”  There is concern in his voice.

I hesitate to tell him we still lead fairly normal lives, as I do not want him or my mother to worry.  “We are fine.”  I answer in as few words as possible, but putting his mind at ease.  “How is Yat-sen?  He will not respond to my texts or emails.”

“Oh, you know, always busy with schoolwork.  He’s claimed the basement as his private dorm room.  He only comes out for food or to ask for money.”  I can hear the grumpiness in his voice at the situation.

“Baba, I was not much better.  The only difference is, I did it from my actual dorm room at Ursinus.”

He lets loose a loud chuckle and says, “Ming, don’t remind me.”  He stifles another laugh and says, “At least you were pleasant when you asked for food or money.  Yat-sen just demands it.”  His voice grows weary, “Two months, then he starts his summer internship.  I am happy he has found a job.”  I sigh knowing Yat-sen will need to work in an office for his job, and not be at home, bothering baba and mother.

“That is good to hear baba.”

We speak for another 5 minutes, covering a variety of topics.  I hear mother walk in and ask who is on the phone.  Baba responds, “You’re first born.  I believe he would like to speak with you.”  Then to me he says, “That is if you have grown weary of speaking to your Baba?”

I flatly say, “Baba, I’m always happy to speak to you.”  He grunts in reply and I hear him hand the phone off.

“Jiao-Long Ming.  How is my first born doing today?”

“Fine mother.  How are you?  Baba was in a talkative mood today.  Is he ok?”  Mother knows my sense of humor, since I got it from her. 

“He is agitated with Yat-sen, that is all.”  I can hear the irritation in her voice too.  Yat-sen must be on a tear. 

“Would you like me to stop by at some point and talk with him?  Maybe he just misses his older brother?”  I’m leading her and she knows it.

“Funny Jiao-Long Ming, funny.”  It’s her turn to sigh.  She turns serious for a minute.  “If you could stop by, perhaps he would listen to you.”

“Ok.  I’ll stop over one night for dinner.  Check your schedules and let me know which night would work best.”

“Thank you.”

We speak for another ten minutes and she says, “I’ve taken enough of your time.  I will let you get back to your Saturday.  I’m sure you have things to do other than speak to an old, doddering woman.”

“I always have time for you and Baba.”  She laughs.  “I’ll be in touch about dinner.” 

We hang up.  I roll my head onto the back of the sofa and stretch my neck.  I need to smack my brother around some, again.  I look forward and see a shirtless Cam staring at me with a hand behind his back, a wicked smile on his face, and his shorts pulled down a few inches too low, revealing the top of his shaved pubes.  I glance around the room for Paulo.  Cam walks to me and quietly says, “He’s in his room.”  He stands right in front of me and I can smell his body lotion. I take a deep breath and put my hands on his shorts and pull him a bit closer.  He leans over and kisses me. 

I start to grow, as does he.  He puts his free hand under my armpit and coaxes me off the sofa.  We embrace.  We kiss.  It becomes more urgent.  His free hand cups my ass and squeezes.  I moan into his mouth.  He giggles, then brings his other hand into view. We break our kiss. He’s holding the glass dildo.  I recognize it as the one we keep in the freezer.  I smile and so does he.  I grind into him and put my hands on his ass and keep our bodies together.  I coyly ask, “For my pleasure, or yours?”

He wiggles his eyebrows, not giving anything away.

We make our way to the bedroom and shut the door.

We emerge two hours later, both flushed, sweaty, and content.  Turns out, it was for both of us. 

As I wander to the kitchen, Cam is right behind me, his fingers lightly caressing my bare back and neck.  I grab two glasses, fill them with ice, then water.  As I hand one to him, he moves closer and kisses me again.  His gym shorts are still partially tented, letting me know he’s ready for the next round.  My muscle surfer man, always ready for action.  I take my free hand, move it between us, bat his unit, and smile.  He pushes his hips forward and whispers, “I’m ready for another round when you are, sexy.”

I glance at the microwave clock, see it’s 4:30, and say, “Sorry muscles, round three after we get back from the bar.”  He gives me a pouty face.  I kiss him, tug his unit, and walk away.  I hear him groan.

I grab my phone and see a text from Max asking if we’re still good for 6.  I text back ‘yes’.  I walk down the hall to Paulo’s door and softly knock.  There’s no answer. I guess he’s sleeping.  He’s the least ‘high-maintenance’ of us, so it won’t take him long to get ready.  I’ll let him be. 

I shower, locking Cam out of the bathroom, so he cannot try to seduce me and have more fun.  When I finish, I let him in.  He pouts again seeing I’m dressed and ready to go.

I go knock on Paulo’s door and hear him get off his bed.  He opens the door and I see he’s ready to go too.  He’s looking sexy in a white polo and khaki shorts.  It looks like he took one of my polos.  The shirt is a second skin, stretched on his 6’1” frame.  Arms are bulging, abs tight and visible.  His bulbous ass is filling out the shorts.  He notices me checking him out.  He does a slight turn and clenches his glutes.  I snap out of it and blush.  He smiles and says,” Hope I’m not over-dressed.”

I glance away and say, “You’re fine.”  I look back and he’s smiling at me.  “Cam will be another 15 minutes.  You know how he is…”  Paulo grins and nods.  We walk to the living room, sit, and wait.  I ask, “Do you want to ride over with us?  Parking may be tight in the city this time of the night.”

He cheerfully responds, “Sounds like a plan.”  He cocks an eye at me and asks, “Any good eye candy at this bar?”

I respond, “Well, it is where I met Cam, so…the talent isn’t too bad.”  I give him an ear-to-ear grin and he laughs.  We continue to talk and soon Cam appears, tucking his dark red shirt into his Lee jeans.  Cowboy boots, big buckle, baseball hat, sun glasses.  How does this guy do it in record time?  I shake my head to myself. 

He cheerfully asks, “You kids ready to go and make some wedding plans?”  He snatches the keys to his 2015 gray Ford Fusion hybrid and walks to the front door. 

We head out. It takes us about 15 minutes to get to the bar and another 10 to find parking.

As we walk to the bar, the sun just starts to set behind the city skyline.  It’s crisp clear April night.  Temperatures in the mid-sixties.  I see the bar on the next block and see Max’s 2018 black Volvo S60 a few spots from the door.  How does he do it?  Every time we go out, he always gets the prime parking spots.  I shake my head as we get to the door.

Change in perspective from Ming to Kyle.

The doors to the bar open and I glance over.  I see Jay and Max walk in.  Jay’s looking bigger than last time I saw him.  I’d think he’s getting ready for another contest, but it must be for the wedding.  He’s wearing bagging blue carpenter pants and a loose fitting 2XL dark blue t-shirt with a Tardis on it.  I doubt anyone has the balls to look at his 6’3” body, covered in muscles, and call him a geek to his face.  Max is right beside him in a plain green t-shirt.  He’s looking good as well.  Looks like he’s added some muscle too. 

They see me at the bar and walk over.  It’s pretty crowded now that quite a few of the Covid restrictions have been eased. 

“Hey guys, what’s up?” I ask over the din of the background music.  Jay extends his hand, we shake, and I can feel the strength in his grip.  I don’t fight it or try to match it. Max and I fist bump.  “What’ll you guys have?”

Jay says, in his deep voice, “Water for me, for now.”  I nod.

Max says, “Any Summer Shandy’s yet?”  I nod yes and turn to get their drinks. 

I turn back and set their drinks on the bar.  I ask, “How are the wedding plans going?”  I immediately regret it.  Jay takes a long drink from his glass and Max’s eyes glaze over.  I look at Jay and say, “Ok…moving on…Are you looking to compete in another contest soon?” 

Jay smiles at me with gratitude. “There is one in late August.  Depending on how the summer goes with Covid, I am planning on competing.”

“You look contest ready now.” I say with admiration.  “You never look like you have an ounce of fat on you.”  He blushes, which is funny for a 265-pound gorilla of a man.  He takes another sip to hid his embarrassment.  “I saw highlights of your first contest.  You looked great.  Max, did you help with the choreographing?”  He nods yes.  “I loved the music.  “Natural” by ‘Imagine Dragons’ was a great choice.”

Max asks, “How about you, Kyle?  You’re no slouch either.  You been putting on muscle?” He gives me the once over.  I smile and involuntarily flex my arm.  Both Max and Jay smile in admiration. 

“Yeah, all the garage work-outs are finally paying off.  I’m up to about 215-pounds, most in muscle. I found a new workout routine and have slowly made gains.”  They both nod.  I puff my chest out I can feel my chest stretching the black polo work shirt.  It feels nice.

I glance at the door and see Ming and Cam are walking in.  I mutter, “Holy fucking Christ, who is that stud behind Ming and Cam?  I wouldn’t mind wrestling him for the top bunk.” I wink at Max who turns, sees the guys walk in and starts to laugh.

I have a feeling I’ve just put my foot into it.  Max turns back to me and says, “That ‘stud’, as you so accurately called him.” 

Jay interjects, “Hey!”

Max rubs his thigh and placates him by saying, “Don’t worry, you’ll always be my stud.”  Jay smiles.  “That ‘stud’, over there, is Paulo.  He is Cam and Ming’s roommate.”

“Ming had mentioned someone moving in with them after all the shit went down.  I didn’t realize it would be someone, so…”  I trail off as they approach the bar.  Paulo looks over to me and we make eye contact.  He does a quick once over.  I suck in my gut, which inflates my chest a bit.  He smiles, so do I. 

Ming introduces us and I wipe my hand before sticking it across the bar for him to shake.  His grip is firm and strong, just like the rest of him, I hope.  I give a tentative squeeze back and he smiles.  We break the shake and I quickly ask, “Ok, what is everyone having?” 

Ming goes for a Kolsch, Cam gets a Lager, and Paulo says with a slight Spanish accent, “You in a frosted mug.” 

I stare at him, trying to make sure I heard him right.  He sees my hesitation and repeats his request, “Cervaza, beer, I don’t care what kind, in a frosted mug, if you have them.”

I think, ‘fuck my life. I need to get a grip.’  I compose myself and say, “Coming right up.”  I smile and turn to get the beers.  Dart, the other bartender, sees my smile and winks at me.  I guess I’m that obvious.

As I put the drinks back on the bar, I pull a few menus out for them to look at.  I hesitantly say, “Not the healthiest food on the planet, but some of it is pretty decent.”  Everyone smiles and they look them over.  I wander off to help some other patrons.  A few minutes later Ming catches my eye and waves me over.  I grab a pencil and notepad.  They place their order, Nachos with chicken, no gauc or sour cream, an order of hot wings with extra celery, no bleu cheese, and an order of poppers.  I repeat it back and they nod. 

As I place the order, I scan their glasses and see a few need refills.  I point to them and they all nod yes.  I look to Jay and gesture if he wants more water.  He sighs and says he’ll take a Lager.  They continue to chat with each other.  I catch bits and pieces of the conversations. 

I wander off again, but when I glance back, I see Paulo watching me.  He doesn’t turn away like most people do when they get caught.  I wink to him and he lifts his glass to me and nods.  I smile as I turn away.  Definitely something going on here. 

Dart comes over to me as I’m washing some glasses.  He says, “Fuck, that guy is stacked.”  I nod trying to not smile.  “I wonder if he’d give me a second look.”  I stop washing the glass in my hand and turn to him.  He pats me on the back and jokingly says, “Dude, stop making eyes at him.  It’s obvious to everyone here, including him, you want to jump his body.” I blush.  “Get your ass over there and make nice and see if he’s interested.  My guess is, he is.”  He pats my back again and takes the glass out of my hand.  “I think it’s your break time.”  I look at him blankly.  “Ok, do I need to be more direct and put your hand in his?”  He smiles again and pushes me away from the sink. 

I quickly wash and dry my hands and head over to the group.  Their food has arrived and I grab some more napkins and utensils for them.  “Everyone ok?”  They nod yes.  “Is now a good time to talk about the wedding and my part in it?”

Ming speaks up. “Yeah Kyle, now would be great.”  He glances at Max and Jay and they nod. 

“Ok, how about the three of us go back into the office and talk where it’s a bit quieter.”  They nod, toss some food on a plate, and we head off.  As I round the bar, Paulo looks at me again and I can tell he’s checking out my ass.

We enter the office and as I shut the door, I say, “I’ll do it.  Just need to know when.”  Max and Jay look confused. 

Jay slowly stammers, “Ok…but…price, and what we want, and what you actually do? 

I confidently say, “Price is a flat $250.  I’m just going to do what you tell me to do.  I can do it all, religious readings, vows, funny stories, serious stuff, or let you guys say your own vows and then I do the legal stuff.”  They both still look a bit confused.  “I get it.  Most people think there’s a lot to it.  There really isn’t.  Hell, I could marry you here and now if you had your marriage license.”  I see them relax a bit.

Max looks over to Jay, who nods to him.  Max says, “Ok, you’re hired.  I’ll send you the details as to what we’d like, ceremony wise, but we’re planning on Saturday June 26th in Chadds Ford and the Brandywine River Museum.”

“Been there a few times. Great venue and awesome views.”  I smile to them.  I pull out my phone, check the date and see nothing is planned yet.  I enter them on the date and save it.

Jay adds, “Feel free to bring a date too.”  I gulp.  He sees it and quickly says, “Or come stag.  Up to you.  If you have a ‘plus one’, they’re welcome.”

I shyly say, “Currently single, but I am looking.”  They both nod in understanding.  They look at me with a knowing look on their faces. I take the bull by the horns, “Ok, fine.  What’s Paulo’s deal?” 

Max starts to laugh.  “About time!”  I turn three shades of red. “Kyle, he’s been staring at you ever since you shook hands.”  Jay smiles.  “He also keeps asking Ming what your deal is.  You know Ming.” I nod and roll my eyes.  “Not that he’s trying to play match maker, but…” 

I think to myself, ‘oh boy.’ 

Max gets up and heads to the door.  Jay and I get up as well; guessing the meeting is done.  Max points to the chairs and says, “Sit, both of you.  I’ll be right back.”  There is a finality in his tone.  We sit in unison. 

The door shuts, and I ask Jay, “Do I want to know what is about to happen? 

Jay quietly says, “Maybe?  I know my fiancé pretty well.  You may want to call it an evening.”  I look at him with a puzzled face.  “Let’s just say, when that door opens again, Max will not be the only one standing there.”

I mutter, “Oh fuck.” Jay laughs.  I get up and look in the small wall mirror and make sure there is no food in my teeth and that my hair is halfway decent.  I brush a few orange strands back into place.  Jay is still laughing.  I blow my breath into my hand and sniff.  I pull some gum out of a desk drawer and pop it in my mouth. 

Next thing I know the door opens, not even a knock.  Max comes in and right behind him is Paulo.  He’s got a semi-confused look on his face.  Max looks at Jay and jerks his head indicating it’s time for them to go.  Jay gets up, pats me on the shoulder and walks out.  He pats Paulo the same way. 

The door shuts. 

We’re alone.  Time seems to come to a stand-still and the office temperature has risen 10 degrees.

I stare at him, and him at me.  I think I can hear my heart beating in my chest, or maybe it’s his. 

God he’s perfect.  Tall, muscular, handsome.  I mean, his white polo is a second skin on him.  His biceps must be 20 to 22 inches and are stretching the sleeves to their limits, and he’s not even flexing.  His pecs are heavy with muscle and bulge out of his chest.  I can see his pert nipples poking thru the thin white fabric. I feel my rod stir just at the thought of his arms holding me. His khakis are tight around his waist and loose around his quads. I have a nice view of his heavily muscles calves.  Here’s a guy who doesn’t miss leg day. 

My eyes roam back up his body and his pearl whites are beaming thru his perfect smile.  His brown hair is perfectly combed over to the side and I get a whiff of his aftershave.  I feel like a slob standing opposite of him.  Black polo, black jeans, worn black work shoes, sweat running down my cheeks and sweaty armpits.  I’m sure I don’t smell half as nice as he does either. 

He finishes checking me out, smiles, and calmly says, “Hey.”

“Hey.”

Now an unbearable pause.

“So.”  He flashes his smile at me again.

“So.”  I let out slowly and grin back.

Another pause. 

I get nervous, which is funny considering how much I wanted to dry hump him out in the bar 15 minutes ago.

“Is there an echo in here?”  I blush and lift my hand to scratch the back of my neck.  My bicep flexes and I see his tongue slip out and slide across his lips, wetting them.  I tingle again and think I see a bulge develop in his pants.  “Max tells me you’re going to officiate the wedding?”  I nod, staring into deep brown eyes, getting lost in them.

“Yeah.  It’s something I do on the side for a few extra bucks.”  I wave around the room and say, “This is a great gig, and the tips pay the bills, but just need a change of scenery every once in a while.”  My eyes roam up and down his body.  He sees it and grins.  He sucks in his gut, if you can call his visible 6-pack a gut. 

I lean against the desk and wave my hand to a swivel chair.  He sits. “So, what about you?”  He puts his arms behind his head, casually flexing his biceps for my viewing pleasure, and leans back in the chair.  It squeals due to his weight, but it holds.  He smiles and looks up to me.  “I’m a masonry contractor full time,” which helps explain the muscles, “minority owner in Ty’s gym,” I nod to him, “and am surrogate big-brother to Ming and Cam.”  He sees my face drop.  He gives me a questioning look, then his eyes go wide in recognition.  “Oh, you’re the ‘Kyle’ Ming calls his big-brother.”

I nod, half smiling, half unsure of where to go from here.  I’ve now met the ‘new big-brother’.

He quickly backtracks, “Dude…no clue.  You know how Ming can be, sometimes everything’s on the table, sometimes, not. He told me we were going to meet “Kyle” tonight about the wedding, but he never mentioned you were a bartender.  I guessed he was talking about another buddy.”

I smile, relieved.  “It’s ok.  It’s Ming.  We know how it is.”  He smiles back to me and flexes his arms again.  Now it’s my turn to lick my lips.  His turn to chuckle.

We start over.  He asks coyly, “So?”

I decide it’s now or never.  “I live 2 blocks away and am guessing you came with Mingster and Cam?”

His smile grows wider.  I see him start to bulge.  I think to myself, ‘I’m going to have fun wrestling for that top bunk.’  He stands up, the chair squealing in relief the weight has been lifted, takes the one step to me, and puts his right hand on my shoulder.  I can feel the restrained power in his fingers.  I look into his deep brown eyes and he looks into my bright green ones and moves closer.

Our breathing is slow and heavy. He exhales his warm breath and it washes over me.  Besides the light scent of the poppers he’s had, he smells like a fucking stud.  A masculine odor pervades all other scents he’s emitting.  I take a deep breath and feel my unit go to half-mast in record time. It’s pushing the fabric of my jeans out a bit. 

His fingers squeeze just a bit more and I softly moan.  He moves in for the kiss.  We are this close to making contact when there is a quick rap on the door, and it opens.  Max and Ming are standing there. I would swear they were waiting outside with ears to the door, just waiting to intrude at the perfect moment.

Paulo and I separate.  I turn to hide my erection.  Paulo does the same. 

Ming laughingly says, “Oops, sorry.  We were just wondering if you guys would be coming out to get more food…you know, before Cam scarfs it all up.”  I turn my head to him and give him a look.  He smiles and sarcastically says, “Well, I guess the food can wait.”

“Yeah Ming, I think it can.”  I say a bit gruffly.  Paulo snorts and Max coughs to hide his laughter.

“Ok then…” Ming is feigning embarrassment, “We’ll be out here with the others…” I hear his voice grow quiet, “if you want to join us…or not.”  The door closes and I hear Ming cry “Ouch.”  I think to myself, ‘Thank you Max.’

I turn back to Paulo and he is smiling again.  I begin, “Now, where were…”  He moves in, grabs me by my waist, and pulls me in for the kiss.

His moist, soft lips touch mine.  Gently at first, then with rapidly increasing pressure.  I feel a hand on the back of my head, holding us together.  His other hand is still on my waist, and is pulling my body to his.  He takes control and puffs his lips out, then forces his tongue into my mouth.  I open just enough to let him in.  He swishes it around, getting a feel for the area, I guess. 

My hands go for his lats and I pull his upper body to mine.  I have to lean up and over his wide chest.  Our pecs mash into each other. I feel his nipples through is his polo.  They are hard and poke my chest.  I flex my pecs and his nipples stop poking me.  He giggles thru our kiss and his one hand slides down from my waist to my ass.  He gets a hand full of cheek and paws at it, like he’s squeezing a pressure ball.   I groan and he kisses me a bit harder.

I feel his unit start to tent his khaki’s. I move my left hand to it and give it a few tugs.  He squeezes my ass a bit harder.  My unit is trying to move upward, but is being held back by his body and my jeans. 

We continue to kiss and feel each other up for a few more minutes, then come up for air.  We’re both sweating and the main event hasn’t even started.

I put my right hand on his powerful chest, he flexes it, I push off so we separate a bit.  “So…”

“Yes, now.” He answers knowing the question.  I wink at him. 

“Let’s take a minute to compose ourselves before we go out there.”  I point to the door. 

He just laughs at me. “Really?  You don’t seem like the type of guy who give a fuck what others think of him?” He raises an eyebrow at me. 

“You’re right.”  A sly grin comes across my face and he notices it.  “Want to have some fun with them?”  I wink.  He nods.  I reach up to his polo, grab it at the opening on his chest, and ask, “May I?” He answers by putting his hands on top of mine.  I grab each side of the opening and pull them apart.  Buttons fly off as the shirt easily rips.  I don’t tear it completely off him, just a few inches down the middle. 

I check out my handy work.  He smiles and pulls half of it out of his khaki’s. I nod. 

He looks at me, smiles, and reaches for my belt.  I suck in my gut to give him easier access. He undoes it, and unbuttons my jeans, and pulls the zipper down an inch.  I pull my shirt out a bit as well. 

I look in the mirror and mess up my hair.  He does the same. 

We look at each other, make sure it just erotic enough to get tongues wagging, then nod, and head for the door.  I turn and quickly ask him, “How much you want to bet they are watching the door, waiting for us to come out?”  I raise an eyebrow. 

Paulo laughs and comes back and says, “Dude, not a fair bet.”  I casually smile.  “You know all eyes will be on the door.”  I chuckle. “How about this?  He asks, “Who won’t be watching the door?” Now it’s his turn to raise an eyebrow.

I say, “Jay.”

He says, “Cam.”

“Bet.”  I look him in the eyes and say, “What does the winner get?” He just smiles at me.  

I nod again and turn to open the door.

As Paulo is carrying me over his shoulder up the steps to my 4th floor apartment, he says, “You sure you weight 215?  You feel a lot lighter than that.”  I just stare at his gloriously, shapely ass as each cheek bounces with every step.

“Yeah, big guy, weighed myself this morning.” 

We hit the landing and he walks to my door.  He squats down and I push myself off his back, and lean back up, off his body.  His wide expanse of a back still in my view.  He stands back up, ripped shirt and all, looks into my eyes and moves in for another kiss. 

I take control, because he lets me.  I push him back against the wall. He hits it with a thud.  I put my hands on his biceps, pinning them to the wall.  He flexes and I feel them grow.  The muscle hardens in my hands, and my already hard unit, stiffens just a bit more.  I intensify the kissing and grope his arms some more. 

I find my body pressed against his, my midsection to his and my legs intertwined with his.  His right leg is between my legs.  I forcefully push my crotch against him.  He sighs into my mouth.  He flexes his arms and pushes me away.  He intensely says, “Open your door now, or I just kick it in.”  He pulls us back together for another kiss.  I fumble for my keys in my pocket.  I pull them out and break our kiss.  I push the key into the lock and open the door.

We step into my studio apartment and kick off our shoes.  I turn a light on.

Two rooms and a bath.  It may seem small, but I’m single and don’t have much clutter.  Just some miscellaneous weights, a sofa, wide screen Samsung 45-inch TV, a PS4 unit, and boom box for tunes.  Kitchenette along one wall.  Small table in front of the TV for eating.  Muted yellow walls, not my choice, but too lazy to paint them, hardwood floors, and a nice area rug I got at Ikea. 

He glances around, nods, and says, “Bathroom?”  I nod to a door along the far wall.  He excuses himself.  I get some glasses out and fill them with water.  I sink into the deep cushions on my sofa and wait for him to return. 

I take a few breaths to relax my body.  I can smell my sweat on me, along with his.  I pull my ripped polo over my head and toss it toward the trash can.

He comes out, shirtless, his body has a sheen of sweat on it and my mouth starts to salivate.  He plops down next to me on the sofa and accepts the glass of water.  My right-hand wanders along his bare midsection and lower pec.  He tenses it as I caress it. I play with his nipple, tweaking it, tugging it.  He moans and puts his left hand on top of my right and squeezes harder.  I go with it and add a twist.  His face contorts with pleasure.  

He leans forward and puts the glass on the coffee table so as not to spill any water.  As he sinks back into the deep cushions, he scooches closer to me, and swings his muscled left arm over my head and lays it on my shoulder. Our warm bodies touch each other.  His hairless torso against my hirsute body.  The weight of his muscled arm feels nice, like he is protecting me, not that I need it. His hand is draped down my left arm, his fingers stroking my hairy upper bicep.  I tense it, like he did. 

He smiles as he turns his head to mine.  We start to kiss. 

His right hand makes it way to my hairy chest, a gnarl of orange hair, sweaty, matted, and saturated with our sweat and musk.  His fingers grab ahold of my right pec and he squeezes, not gently, like it’s the first time, but with strength and power, like he’s done this to me a hundred times.  I groan at the sensation his fingers instill in me.  I flex my chest, hardening the muscles, and his fingers dig into the muscle, feeling the striations and fibers.  He lets loose a low growl, which comes from deep inside his statuesque body. We continue to kiss.  His right-hand wanders around my torso, squeezing muscles as he encounters them. 

My right hand moves from his chest, down his body to his tight cargo pants.  I can feel his bulge stretching the fabric, yearning for release.  I put my hand on top of it and encompass it, as best I can, thru the material.  I give it a few tugs, then press down, smashing it into his lower abs.  He growls again, and so do I.

I twist my body, throwing my left leg over his torso as I plant myself in his lap.  He smiles and puts is hands behind his head, entwining his fingers, and giving me an unobstructed view of his gorgeous body.  He flexes his biceps and l lick my lips.  He smiles, flexes harder, and bounces them a few times, for my viewing pleasure.  My unit, which is already steel pipe hard, but trapped in my jeans, is aching for attention.  I feel a glob of pre-cum percolate out and soak my boxers. 

I grab ahold of his biceps and lean in to kiss him some more.  He puckers up waiting for me.  Our lips touch, both are moist, I apply pressure and his head moves back into the sofa cushion.  He flexes his arms harder and my fingers try to dig into the muscle, but are held back by his strength. 

I grind my hips back and forth on his rock-hard lower midsection.  I feel his unit expand and push upward in his cargo pants.  I grind again and can feel it expand more.  He bucks his hips, lifting my body in the air, trying to create space for it.  As I come back down, I squash his spear into his body.  He growls again with pleasure, kisses me harder, and moves his hands from behind his head. 

I release my grip on his biceps and he moves his hands to my pants.  We are still kissing, mouths and tongues battling for position and dominance.  We trade off, but I have a feeling if he wanted to take control and make me succumb to his will, I would have no option but to do it.  I feel his hands at my waist, fumbling around for my belt.  He finds it after a few miss-steps.  I feel the belt loosen, then he undoes the button.  I hear the zipper lower a bit then stop. 

His hands move from my pants to my chest.  He pushes me back, breaking our kiss.  We come up for air. I take a deep inhale and look down at the god before me. I see sweat on his forehead and cheeks.  I’m sure I have the same sweat.  He puts his hands on my waist, lifts me up, and starts to stand. His biceps grow to their full size, his chest inflates with air, and his abs harden to take some of the pressure. My hands move to his forearms to support my body. The power to do this is incredible as he was seated deeply in the overly soft sofa.  His quads explode as the muscles take most of the weight of both our bodies.  He stands.  My feet dangle a few inches off the floor. 

He smiles at me and winks. My hands are still on his forearms and can feel the blood coursing through his veins and arteries.  His arms are at ninety degrees and holding me up with no problem.  He pulls me closer.  We kiss.  He pushes me back and whispers, “Take your pants off.”  I look at him with a raised eyebrow, not questioning his strength in holding me up, but the difficulty it may entail.  He sees my hesitation and raises me up a few more inches. He smoothly says, “Don’t worry papi, I haven’t dropped anyone yet.”  My dick hardens and the head starts to poke out the top of my boxers.  He glances down and sees it.  He looks back up into my eyes and grins an evil grin.  He commands me with quiet fierceness, “Now.”

My hands move swiftly to the zipper on my jeans and push it down.  The flaps open, giving my unit room to expand.  The boxers stretch out.  I awkwardly grab the sides of my jeans and push down as best I can.    Once they’re over my hips, I shake my ass a bit and the jeans slide away.  He expertly uses his feet to help me get them all the way off. 

He looks back into my green eyes, and orders, “Boxers.”  I smile back at him.  He looks down as my hands grab the sides of them and push.  These are harder due to my unit being in the way. He watches as I carefully maneuver them over my jutting unit and partially down my thighs.  I stop as I cannot reach any further. 

He smiles at me and coyly asks, “Do I need to do everything?”

I sarcastically respond, “You need to work for your reward big guy.”  I wink and he laughs.  “Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.”  I wink again.

He sighs and says, “Ok.”  With that he lifts me back over his shoulder and starts to walk to the bedroom door.  He opens it and we enter.  The room is dark with just a shaft of light streaming in from the living room.

The room is on the smaller side, about 12’ by 10’, just large enough for a double bed, a bureau, and a chair.  The bed is unmade, with dark blue sheets strewn on it.  A couple pillows and a blue, green, and red patterned comforter, also strewn about.

He slowly makes his way to the bed, the light from the living room giving ample illumination.  He stops, takes a breath, then lifts my body back off his shoulder, and carefully deposits me on the bed.  I can see his muscles flex as he leans over to set me down, but I see no strain on his face as he lowers my body to the bed.

He smiles and jocularly asks, “Comfy?” I smile and nod.  His hands grip my boxers. He casually tears them off my body, ripping them in half.  He pulls them to his face, deeply inhales, his eyes, in the darkened light, grow wide with excitement, then he tosses them aside.  He stares at me and grabs his belt.  He slows undoes it.  I lick my lips.  He puffs his chest and flexes his pecs.  His stomach vacuums in, cobblestone abs on display. Crevices running side to side, along the symmetrical muscles and one deep cavern running from his pecs to his belly button and below.  He starts to undo the one button holding up his cargo’s.  He’s doing it with slow deliberation, my eyes glued to the movement of his fingers. They finish.  He lowers the zipper with matching slowness. The pants drop.  He’s wearing a pair of bright green posers.  My exposed unit twitches and a glob or pre-cum oozes out.  He sees it and smiles. His hardened unit is making the posers stretch to their limit.  There is a noticeable gap between the top of the posers and his abs.  I can see the top of his unit poking out. He grabs the sides of the posers, pulls them up a bit to show the ‘V’ from his obliques to his groin.  I lick my lips again.  Now he moves with purpose.  He pushes the posers down, bending over at the same time.  They hit the floor. He steps out of them and holds them up on one finger.  He twirls it around a few times and when he lets go, they land on my chest. 

I quickly grab them and pull them to my face, rubbing them over my beard and cheeks. I inhale just as deeply as he did. The smell is ‘all man’.  Musk and power, with a little pre-cum mixed it.  I take another breath and suck the pre-cum from the fabric.  I let my eyes roll back into my head.  He sees this and lets out a low chuckle.  I look back to him and he drops into most muscular.  My unit twitches again.  He stands and lets his eyes wander over my body.

I lay there, put my arms over my head, and flex my biceps.  He smiles at my 19-inchers. I tense the rest of my body, my hairy chest and abs coming into view.  Not as clean cut as his, but I haven’t been kicked out of anyone’s bed yet because of it. 

He takes a step closer, is now at the edge of the bed and I hear another growl emanate from him as he lets his body fall onto mine.  His head lands next to mine. His heavy chest pushes into me, pushing me deeply into the bed.  I exhale a breath of warm air.  His weight feels good on me.  His body is warm and a bit sweaty.  He grinds his shaved groin around my hairy area and I hear him sigh.  I’m sweaty, all over, as well.  Even my balls and cock are moist.  He grinds again. 

I lap at his earlobe.  He turns his head to give me better access.  I suckle the lobe and cover it with warm saliva.  My tongue dips into his ear. He squirms.  I wrap my hands around his wide back and lock my fingers together.  I also move my legs apart and wrap them around his tiny waist, locking my ankles together. I squeeze our bodies together.  His body tightens as I continue to lick at his ear.  I take the lobe into my mouth and nibble on it.  His body jerks as he tries to move his head away.  I slowly release the lobe and lick the area behind his ear.  His body relaxes. 

He grinds me again and I feel his unit deposit a large glob of pre-cum onto my lower abs.  He settles his weight on my and moves his body around, pushing the viscous into my hairy abs, marking his territory.   Now it’s my turn to sigh. 

I release his body and let my arms and legs fall onto the bed.  He puts his hands next to my armpits and pushes himself up, off my body.  The light from the living room visible around his body, his face darkened, but I can see his deep brown eyes and pearly whites as he smiles at me.  He winks and rolls over to my left side, face up.  He turns to face me; I look at him.  He softly says, “Climb on.”  I smile at his invitation. 

I roll over on top of him and sit on his midsection, his unit trapped under me, my knees along his sides, and my hands on his smooth chest.  I move my ass along his length and the smoothness feels like silk against my hairy, sweaty ass.  He reaches his hands to my waist, grabs hold, and easily slides my slick body across along his unit.  It must 10 inches long and 8 inches around.  My body tightens at the feel of it under me.  I continue to maw his chest, pulling on his nipples and stroking his 6 pack.  He has a smile on his face, as do I. 

I put my hand flat on his pecs, which he turns to granite, lean my head back, and close my eyes.  I let the moment sink in.  A nice, muscular man, with no hidden agenda, is under me, allowing me to enjoy his body.

He breaks my revelry and growls, “Condom. Lube.”  I know what he wants, and I want the same thing.  I pat him on the chest.  He slows his hands and my body comes to rest on him.  I lift a leg off him and climb off the bed.  I walk out to the living room and into the bathroom.  I open the cabinet under the sink and pull out the box of condoms and grab a tube of lube. 

When I get back into the bedroom, Paulo is leaning up on his elbows, eyes are closed, head tilted back, and unit sticking straight up.  A board creaks, but his eyes remain shut.

He quietly says, “Only do this if you’re prepared.”  He opens his eyes, they adjust to the dim light, and he looks at me.  “I don’t play gentle.” I nod, feeling I can keep up with him. He gives my body another once over and finishes by saying, “But you look like you can handle it.”  He winks at me and I wink back.  With steel in his voice, he says to me, “Now, cover me up and get the fuck on my pole.”  He contracts his abs and his unit bobs back and forth.  A dollop of pre-cum percolates out and lands on his abs.

I walk to the side of the bed, sit on the edge, lean down, and lick the pre-cum off him. He sighs.  I unwrap the condom, yank him a few times to make sure he’s nice and stiff, and roll it down.  I make sure there’s a pocket at the tip.  I jerk him again. I grab the lube and pour some over him, and then get some on my fingers and spread it into my hole. 

He orders me, “Get on.”  I straddle him and lower myself. He lets me take my time. I’m usually a top, but have done my fair share of bottoming.  He’s big and thick, but I manage to lower myself all the way.

Once I’m settled, I bounce up and down to make sure he’s inside of me and won’t slide out. 

He grabs my hips, his biceps bulge, and he lifts me up and down with ease.  I put my hands behind my head, arch my back, and let him take over.

He’s in me.  No other way to describe it.  This man is fully impaled in me.  On every upward thrust, his unit hits my prostrate sending shivers up and down my spine.  My unit bangs into his brick-like abs with every downward motion.  He smiles at the ‘thwapping’ sound. 

After a few minutes of this, he slows his motion, sweat dripping off his forehead onto the bedsheets.  I grind my ass into his hips and feel him do a few mini-thrusts up. 

Once he’s settled back down, I lean down and let my body cover his.  He moves his hands from my waist up along my ribs to my lats.  I move to kiss him.  He’s waiting for me.  We kiss, with more roughness.  I feel his hands move to the back of my head and he pulls me closer, our noses mash together.  I feel him move his knees to an angled position, and he thrusts into me again.  I groan into his mouth.  His tongue invades my mouth.  I feel him spit into me and swish it around. 

He begins thrusting again.  I put my hands under his head and pull him up a bit.  There is urgency with our kisses.  I groan as I feel him get bigger.  His motion becomes fiercer.  Every second I can feel him bottom out.  The pain and pleasure of him inside me makes me want to cum, but I hold off. 

Then he stops, suddenly, and without warning.  His legs fall back to the bed and he releases my head.  I break our kiss, push us apart, and look down at him.  He’s smiling, winks, and says, “New position.”  I start to get off, but he grabs my hips and pulls me back down.  He gruffly says, “I didn’t say you could get off.”  I settle back onto him and let him do what he wants. 

He slides our bodies to the edge of the bed.  Once there, he moves his feet over the edge and are on the floor.  He leans up, puts his hands behind my back, and moves to kiss me.  I drape my arms over his muscular traps and entwine my fingers.  His hands slide down to my ass and he plays with my hole for a second. 

He then stands up.  I might as well have been in the living room or kitchen.  There is no hesitation, my 215 pounds mean little to him. I glance to his arms, not even flexed.  I feel pre-cum leak out of me like a 50-year-old faucet. It puddles in the space between our bodies.  I move to kiss him again.

He lifts me up and down with ease.  I groan with pleasure.  “Fuck.” Escapes my mouth. 

He leans back, breaking our kiss, looks me in the eyes, and quietly orders, “Let go of my neck.”  Normally I’d hesitate and question if he’s sure, but given what I’ve seen Paulo do with me, I immediately release them and move them to his unflexed biceps.  “Move them to my forearms.” I comply. “Now, re-fucking-lax and let me do my thing.” 

I let my body relax as he commands.  My legs stick straight out behind him. He has a firm grip on my sweaty ass.  “Good boy.” He says calmly.  “Enjoy. Cum whenever you feel like it.”  I look up at him and he winks.  He smiles and says, “You’ll cum within 2 minutes, but I’m giving you the option of cumming sooner.”  He flexes his dick inside of me and I feel my body raise up.  My unit sticks straight up. 

Then he starts plowing me.  He uses his hands to slide my body along his unit. I’m his private fleshlight and am in a suspended congress position.  He simply moves me back and forth, with a quickening pace.  He grunts.  I feel the muscles in his forearms twist and turn, I see his biceps are now beginning to bulge as blood courses thru them and sweat pours off them.

His eyes are shut as he concentrates on the motion.  His chest is inflated and his pecs bounce with each movement.  He’s now grunting more intensely with each thrust.  He bottoms out each time as well. 

I start to groan as I feel my load build.  I tighten my grip on his forearms.  Every movement sends lightening up and down my spine.  My body wants to cum, but my brain wants to hold off until the peak of pleasure is reached. 

Paolo lets out a roar and slams his unit into me and holds my body to his.  I feel his load erupt and travel along his shaft.  The tip of the condom balloons in my body, and my brain is satisfied.  My load explodes out of me, coating his chest, abs, and chin.  After my five bursts, my body really does relax, and goes limp.  He turns us to the bed, takes a step to it and easily slides my body off his. 

He softly sets me down, his sweaty body glistening in the low light.  I move to the center of the bed and let my hands flop over my head.  My breathing is slowing.  He climbs on top of me and carefully lowers his bulk onto me. He settles down; our sticky, sweaty bodies melt into each other, his head next to mine.  I can feel his warm breath on my neck when he exhales.

After a few minutes, he leans up, puts his hands in my hair, and starts to massage my scalp.  I close my eyes and moan.  I feel him move to kiss me.  His warm lips touch mine, the move away.  He comes back and they are still wet.  He applies more pressure and continues for a few minutes.  When he finishes, he rolls off me and lays, face up, next to me. 

I feel his right hand reach over and softly play with my gnarled chest hair.  His hand moves south and finds my musky sweaty groin. He caresses my flaccid unit. 

He quietly says with some sarcasm in his deep voice, “I hear there’s a wedding in June.  Want to be my date.” 

I roll over so our bodies are touching, put my hand on his pec and tug at his nipple.  I kiss his side.  “Yeah, I think that would be nice.” 

I kiss him again and he seriously says, “We need to get a hotel room with bunk beds,” I think to myself, here it comes, “Something about wrestling for the top bunk?” I put my head against his body and chuckle, so does he.

Damn hot 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Part 9, Our wedding

It’s already mid-June and I cannot believe it’s our wedding day.  I am marrying the man I love, my meaning for living, my everything.

Gran insisted Max and I get separate hotel rooms for the night before the wedding, kind of old fashioned, but I had to say yes to it, after she pointed her finger at me and said, “It’s bad luck to see your spouse before they walk down the aisle.”  I knew what she meant, but kept thinking, ‘That’s only if your spouse is a woman.’, but I was not about to argue with her.  She had the finger in my face and I could see her other hand was ready to slap me silly if I said anything back to her.  I acquiesced, leaned down, and kissed her on the cheek.  Funny thing was, Max’s parents were on the same page.  I smell a conspiracy, but am not going to push it. 

Max is in a room with his two younger brothers, Ro and Shae.  I know that was done to keep us apart.  That, and the fact that Gran’s room is right next door to mine.  Over 70 rooms in the hotel, what are those odds?

Max and I got here yesterday and drove to the site of the wedding to make sure everything was good to go and there were no hic-ups. After that, we spent the afternoon at Longwood Gardens, just wandering around.  Gratefully, the mask restriction has been lifted and they are allowing visitors.  We walked around for a couple hours, just holding hands, kissing, and enjoying the sights.  Max would point out paths or ponds he remembered from his youth.  We sat in the shade of the Bell tower and watched the waterfall for a while, just listening to it, and the bells every quarter hour.  We went to the beer garden, watched to toy trains and had some local beers.  I made sure to put on plenty of sunscreen.  After that, we drove out past his old high school, then through the countryside, on route 82.  We made turns onto roads that were no wider than one car and went over blind hills and around 270-degree turns.  We went past wooded areas overlooking meandering streams, cow pastures, hundred-year-old barns in faded red paint, and corn fields where the corn was knee to waist high.

On our way back, we stopped by his parents and picked up all the decorations for the tables at the reception.  Ro and Shae also drove back with us.  The three of them were chattering away, talking about their cousins and neighborhood friends.  It was like listening to old women gossip by the mailbox.  I laughed to myself and squeezed Max’s leg.  He put his hand on top and put his fingers between mine.  Shae groaned and said, “You two aren’t going to kiss now, are you?” Max smiled at him, turned to me, and kissed me on my cheek.  I squeezed his leg a bit harder.  Shae groaned again.

We made one last stop at the River museum, dropped off the decorations, then headed back to the hotel.  We could see some guests had arrived by the cars parked in the parking lot.  Ty and Davey were here.  With Ty being my best man, he kind of needed to be here for the rehearsal.  Some of Max’s out of town relatives were there.  Shae and Ro were pointing out cars they knew.  I spot Kyle’s dark gray Ford F150.  Next to it is Paulo’s Chevy.  I smile creeps across my face.  I’m very happy for the both of them.  They both deserve a chance at happiness and they seem to get along, from what Ming tells Max.

We unload the kid’s luggage and haul it up to their suite.

After that is done, I tell them, “I need to head back to my room and finish writing my vows.” 

Ro cocks an eyebrow at me says, “Shouldn’t Max be the one worrying about what to say?  I mean, you’re the catch…not him.”  He smiles a wicked smile, then gets hit in the back of his head with a pillow from across the room.

“I heard that Roman.” Max announces very loudly.

He looks over to him and gives it right back to him, “I know Maxwell, that was my intention.”

Next thing I know, I’m in the middle of a pillow fight.  There are blankets and pillows being tossed around, then someone’s t-shirt ends up in my hands.  I look over and Shae is shirtless, has Max on the floor under him, and is tugging at his.  I calmly walk over, lift Shae up from behind, by his armpits and take a step back.  When he realizes I have him, he says, “No fair Jay.  He tore mine off first.”

I set him down, turn him to face me and say, “I realize that Shaefer, but he’s about to be my husband and if anyone is going to rip his t-shirt off, it’s going to be me.” Quick as a flash, I reach over to Max, grab him by his shirt, pull him up to me, and grab the shirt by the collar and tear it off him. Shae is laughing the whole time. Ro’s shirt is halfway off as well. 

Max grins and says, “Two can play at that game, Muscles.”  He reaches for my shirt, but I back up.  Unfortunately, I am too close to the bed and back into it.  Max reaches both arms out and pushes on my chest, sending me backwards onto the bed.  He jumps onto me and then Shae and Ro join him.  All three are piled on my body, with my arms pinned down. 

I casually ask, “You guys comfortable?”

In unison they say, “Yup.”

“Ok, just wanted to be sure.”  I take a deep breath and start to lean up, raising my arms as I go.  Shae and Ro try to keep my arms pinned to the bed, but cannot.  I curl my arms and hug them to my body as I continue to move up. I hear them grunting, and feel them trying to push my arms away, but they cannot.  I easily scoot to the edge of the bed with Max still clinging to my chest, and get my feet on the ground.  I ask again, “You sure you’re ok?”

Max angerly says, “We got this, guys.”  Ro and Shae are still struggling and grunting.

I calmly say, “Ok.”  I stand up.  Ro and Shae are pinned to my sides a foot off the ground, and Max is hanging off my chest with his arms around my shoulders.  He looks me in the eyes, slides off my body, grabs the top of my t-shirt, winks, and starts to rip it off me.  He rips it down the middle.  I say in a disheartened voice, “That was one of my nicer T-shirts, Max.”  He leans up and kisses me. 

Then there is a knock at the door.  Max runs to it and opens it.  Ty and Gran are there.  Ty stifles a laugh.  Gran gives him a look and he coughs to cover his next chuckle.  She looks at Max, then at me holding up the boys and says in an annoyed voice, “Really Jason?”

I pleadingly say, “Max started it.” 

Ty laughs again.  Gran turns to him and says, “Big help you are.” She jerks her head at him and then toward us.  He comes in as I set the boys down. “Jason, when you’re done playing with the boys, I need you, Tyler, and Max to come down to the conference room so we can make sure everything is set up for the rehearsal and dinner afterwards.  She looks over to Ro and Shae who are pulling on new t-shirts and punching each other in the arms.  She politely asks, “Gentlemen, when you’re cleaned up, please come down as well.”  She glances at them up and down, and makes a slight frown. 

Together they say, “Yes, Gran.” She nods with approval. She leaves and then it’s just the guys. 

I look to Ro and Shae and say, “Guys, you know how Gran can be,” They nod and Shae rolls his eyes, “and these next few days will be very stressful for her.  Can you try to tone it down just a bit?” I put my thumb and forefinger about a ¼ inch apart.

“Ok.”

I breathe a sigh of relief, “Thank you.” 

I turn to go with Ty and get half way to the door when I hear Max call out, “Jay.” I turn back around just in time to see a pillow hit me in the face.  I eye the three of them up, one at a time, but they are all straight faced and have innocent puppy dog eyes looking at me.  I just nod my head from side to side and leave.  Once in the hall with Ty and the door has closed, I hear the three of them start to laugh.

Ty says jokingly, “You realize you proposed to him, right?”

I smile to myself and quietly say, “Yeah, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I feel him clap his big arm on my back.   

He squeezes my shoulder and says, “I’m so happy for you two.  I mean, I know everyone is, but man, you hit the jackpot with Max.”  I nod in agreement.  “I mean, someone who’ll put up with all your eccentricities is a keeper.”  I moan knowing the other shoe would fall at some point.

I sarcastically say, “Yeah, thanks for that Ty.”  He laughs and punches my arm. 

We head back to my room, his is on the other side of mine, so the line-up is Gran, me, he and Davey.

As we walk down the hallways and stairs, people we pass move to the side and let us go first.  I wonder why, then it hits me, it’s because I’m shirtless.  I guess I kind of stand out, at 6’3”, 265-pounds and Ty at 6’2”, 220-pounds.  One, very pretty woman with dark brown hair, just outright stares at me and winks as we grow closer.  I hold up my hand and show her my engagement ring.  She holds up her hand to show me her wedding ring, but still puts her hand on my bicep as we pass.

We turn the corner and I whisper, “Well, that wasn’t awkward.”  Ty just smiles. 

We get to my room and I quickly slip on a dark blue t-shirt with the Doctor Who logo on it.  Ty sees it and just shakes his head.  I grab a small box and hand it to him for safe keeping. We head down to the room where the rehearsal will be held and see Gran fussing about, running the staff around, making last minute adjustments to the tables and flowers.  Ty nudges me and I walk over to her and hook her arm in mine.  I gently say, “Gran, I’m sure they know what they’re doing.  This is probably not the first rehearsal ceremony they’ve had here.”

She looks at me sharply, looks past me to Ty and says in an exasperated tone, “But his is my grandson’s rehearsal and everything will be done to my satisfaction.”

I lean down and kiss her cheek. She pats me on the shoulder.  I say to her, “Come get a glass of Iced tea with me.  I want you to sit with me for a minute.”  She eyes me up. “Please.”  She nods ever so slightly.

We turn and I nod to Ty who disappears to get the drinks.

I pull two chairs out from a table and we sit, facing each other.   Ty comes back with the drinks, puts them on the table and puts the box there as well.  He then retreats to the far side of the room and starts talking to the staff to keep them away from us.

Gran picks up her tea, takes a drink, sets it down, and says, “Jason.”

I put my forearms on my thighs, hunch over, and look at the ground, knowing this won’t be easy for either of us.  She puts her bony hand under my chin and lifts it up.  I have tears in my eyes and so does she.  I hoarsely say, “This was much easier when I did it in my head.”  She nods and rubs my forearm.  My hands are shaking. “Gran,” I whisper, “You have been my rock…my life ever since…”  I feel tears falling, she rubs my arm gently, “ever since…mom and dad and Mark died.”  I pause, take a few breaths, as does she.  She takes another sip of tea.  “I know I wasn’t always the easiest grandson at some points,” She pats my leg, “but I hope you’re proud of me…”  I sniffle as tears run down my face, “and not upset or embarrassed by the choices I have made, good and bad.”

She squeezes my leg and whispers back to me, “Oh, my sweet baby Jason.  You have been my life since the moment you were born.”  She puts her right hand on my left cheek and tenderly strokes it.  “I cannot imagine my life without you in it…just the way you are.”  I feel more tears forming in my eyes and I sniffle some more.  Her voice stumbles a bit, “Yes, losing your parents and Mark was a tragedy, something I will never forget, as I’m sure you will not either, but baby,” She lifts my face so we are looking in each other’s eyes, “Don’t you ever let that hold you back, and don’t you ever think I am not proud of the man you’ve become.”  I slight smile crosses my face.  “You have never been an embarrassment to me and you never will.” 

My hand reaches for the box on the table and shakily picks it up.  I hand to her and say, “This is from Max and I, for everything you’ve done for us over the years.”  She has more tears streaming down her cheeks, as do I.

She jokingly says, “I can tell you wrapped it, too much tape.”  I laugh thru my tears.  She opens the box and gasps.  “Oh Jason, you shouldn’t have. It’s too much.”

I forcefully say through a choked-up voice, “No, if anything, it’s not enough.”  She pulls out an American Victorian 14k Gold and Hardstone Cameo necklace.  She opens it and her hand goes to her mouth.  More tears fall.  She is looking at two pictures.  One of me with parents and brother, and the other of Max and myself.  Her hands start to shake as she holds it.  I quietly ask, “May I put it on you?”  She just nods.  She closes the cameo, holds it tightly in her hand to her chest, looks up to the sky, and says a very quiet ‘Thank you.’  I know she’s not saying this to me.  She holds it out, I take the chain, unclasp it, pull it around her neck, and reclasp it.  She lets it settle onto her dress.  She picks it up, opens it one more time, stares at both photos, and lets another round of tears flow, as do I.

A few minutes pass as we sit and talk quietly, remembering events in our lives together. 

I hear a ruckus behind us and turn to see Max, Ro, and Shae have made their appearance.  Ty has them corralled at a buffet table.  Gran looks up, see Max, and waves him over. He glances at me and I nod slightly, grinning thru tears.  He slowly makes his way over and when he is near us, Gran stands up and spreads her arms wide.  Max sees the cameo and leans into the hug.  She whispers something into his ear.  I cannot hear it, but Max lets out a soft giggle, turns, and winks at me.

Next thing I know, people are streaming into the room, Sophia and Jerry, Davey, Kyle, and Paulo, Ming and Cam, and Eddie, Ian, and Colin.  I stand, and lean over to Max, and give him a hug.  I quietly say, “Our family.”

He pats me on the chest, and says, “Always and forever.”  I kiss him on the top of his head. 

Kyle clears his throat and gets every one’s attention.  He runs thru the logistics of the ceremony and describes what he’ll be doing.  He lets everyone know we wrote our own vows.  I hear a couple snickers from hidden faces, but can guess who they are. 

We line up and decide who walks down first, with whom, who stands on which side of the aisle, and the spacing.  There are no Groom’s men, just our best men, Ty, Ro, and Shae.  Gran insists on walking me down the aisle, so that is solved.  Sophia does the same for Max. 

We practice the entrance a few times and get it down.  Kyle then starts talking about the actual ceremony. He pulls out a piece of paper and shows us the readings he’ll do, and points out where we will do our vows to each other, then the actual exchanging of rings.  He lays it out and insists it’ll be nice and easy.  I’m nervous, but Max is taking it in stride, as he asks some questions. Kyle gives quick, to the point answers, and Max glances at me to make sure I’m getting it all. 

I just stare at him.  He is my life.  His curly brown hair, trimmed up two weeks ago, a little scruff on his face, which he’ll shave off tonight.  His untucked navy blue and emerald green striped polo and khaki’s.  I take a breath and smell is Old Spice deodorant and body wash.  I suppress the urge to pick him up, toss him over my shoulder, and carry back to my room for an hour of unbridled pre-marital sex.  I put my arm around his waist and pull him close to me.  The warmth of his body feels good.  I feel him slip his arm around my waist and gently rub my side. 

Kyle finishes his explanation and has us do one complete walk-thru.  We get into our places.  Ty, Ro, and Shae stand at the alter with Kyle. Gran and I walk down the aisle.  Next, Sophia and Max.  Kyle runs thru the opening statements, the readings, then indicates this where we do our vows, then he does the ring portion, but does not do the actual statements, or we’d be married.  He finishes by saying a few more words, then introduces us to the crowd.  All in all, about 20 to 25 minutes.  Not too bad. 

After we’re done, we head to the bar area so the staff can turn the room over and have it ready for dinner.  We have about 30 minutes. 

I say, “I need to go back to my room and get changed into more dinner appropriate clothes.”  Gran gives me the evil eye, then looks for Max, to make sure he’s still here.  She spots him on the far side of the room and nods ever so slightly at me.  I lean down and kiss her on the cheek.  She eyes me up one more time and I make my exit.

As I exit, I pull my phone out and start a timer, setting to go off at the ten-minute mark, then every 5 minutes after that. I hustle back to my room, grab a change of clothes, and move to Ty and Davey’s room.  A few minutes later, I hear a soft knock on the door.  I quietly look thru the peep-hole and see a mound of curly hair.  I open the door and Max slips in, with Shae in tow.  I sigh, but knew this would happen. 

After the door shuts, Max turns to Shae, puts his index finger on Shae’s chest, and flatly says, “Like we agreed, a hundred bucks and a new PS5 game and you keep your trap shut.  Got it?”

Shae grins and says, “What if I want something else?”  I roll my eyes.  Max raises his left hand, but I grab it. 

I put my right arm out straight.  I say, “You have 30 seconds.  A buck a pull up.”

“Five.”

“One, or no deal and I tell your parents about your porn magazines.”  I cock an eyebrow at him.

He stammers, “How did…you know?”

“I didn’t…until now.”  I smile and wink at him.

He scowls at me and punches my pec, which I partially flex so he doesn’t hurt his hand.

“Fine.” 

I put my arm out again and Max pulls out his phone and pulls up the timer. 

“Ready?”  Shae gets into position, “Set.”  I steel my arm, “Go.”  He starts.  He feels a bit heavier than the 165-pounds I remember.  “You put on some weight Shae?”  I ask as he does his reps.

“Yeah, just a few pounds.  I might be 170 now.”

“You wear it well.”

“Thanks.”

Max chimes in, “…and…time.”

I say, “25 reps, not bad.”  Shae grins at me.  I grab my wallet and give him the cash.

Max gets back in his face, pokes his chest again, and sternly says, “Now, get lost.  Go anywhere you want until we call you, but if Gran, or Mom and dad find out…”  He looks over to me and flex my bicep.

“Gotcha. Back to the room to hang out.”  He turns to leave, but comes back to me and gives me a hug.  I squeeze him tight.  “Thanks.” And then he’s gone. 

The moment the door shuts, Max is shucking his shorts and underwear.  He laughs and says, “Why do I feel like I’m 17 and that this is illegal?”

“Well, if someone comes knocking on that door within the next 25 minutes, I’m sure the person will make us both feel like we are 17, with the tongue lashing they give us.” I pull off my t-shirt and drop my shorts as well. I turn and he jumps into my arms.  I easily catch his 175-pound hairy chested body, and we lock lips.  He wraps his legs around my waist and over my ass. The kiss is hard and fast.  I pull back.  He eyes me up.  “No need to rush.”  I wink at him, “I trust Shae.”  We slowly move to kiss again.  His soft lips hit mine.  Warm and wet.  I gently push on his, he pushes back.  He opens his mouth slightly and I push my tongue into his warm mouth.  He exhales a warm breath into mine.  I inhale.  His breath is like nourishment to my soul. I hold him tight to my body and run my hands up and down his back.  He growls into my mouth and I feel his hard unit grow that much harder.  Mine, also a steel pipe hard, moves up to a 60-degree angle and nestles into the crack of his ass.  He sighs at the feeling and continues to kiss me.  I move my left hand down to my unit, use my right arm to pull his body up a bit, then guide myself into his waiting hole.  He slides down quickly and rests his ass on my groin. He drapes his arms over my shoulders, locks his hands together, and we continue to kiss.  I free my hands and bring them up the sides of his body, softly caressing his ribs and lower chest. 

My phone beeps.  I move to the bed, lean sideways, pick it up, and stop the alarm.  I sit on the edge of the bed.  Max unties his legs and stands up, pulling out.  I lean back onto the bed and he squats down, reinserting my unit into him.  He closes his eyes and smiles.  Once he bottoms out, he opens his eyes, puts his hands on my chest, and plays with my nipples.  I bounce my muscular chest a few times as he grins, ear to ear.  He starts an up and down motion.  I put my arms behind my head and flex my biceps.  The 26-inch mounds appear.  He licks his lips again.  I lick mine in response.  He slides his ass left and right, then forward and backward, stimulating me, just as much as himself. 

With my emotions running high all day, and being near my Curly, my load builds quickly.  I reach to put my hands on his hips to steady him for when I cum, but he nods ‘no’ and we intertwine our fingers.  He pushes my hands back to the bed, kisses me, then expertly moves his body up and down me a few times.  His kitten soft chest hair rubs my sensitive nipples, 2 then 3, then 4 times.  I groan, and so does he.  He leans up, off my chest, my body tenses, and my load rockets out of me.  He grabs his unit and starts to violently jerk it.  His body is lifted up my unit a good 4 inches with the first shot.  As he settles back down the second shot pushes him up 3 inches.  He lets out a guttural moan and his first load explodes out of him, coating my chest, from neck to belly-button.  My third load, weaker than the first two, squishes into his body.  His second and third loads cover my abs. Our final loads come out at the same time. 

He lays back down onto my chest, coating his body with his cum.  He mischievously whispers, “I don’t want to shower.” 

My phone beeps again.  “At least wash the sweat off your face.  You’re flushed, as I’m sure I am.”  He smiles and nods.  I grab my phone, cancel the timer, and let Max pull off me.  We climb off the bed and head to the bathroom.  He grabs his phone and sends Shae a text, letting him know to come back over.

I run the hot water, grab two wash towels and soak them.  I hand one to him and we clean up as quickly and efficiently as possible.  My unit is still half hard and so is his.  We finish, get our clothes on, check ourselves in the mirror.  We still a bit flushed, but look fine otherwise. 

There is a knock at the door.  Max starts for it, but I grab him by the shoulder.  I motion for him to check the peep hole to make sure it’s Shae. He nods silently.  He checks, turns and gives me thumbs up.  He opens the door and there is Shae…and Ro…and Ty with his hand on Ro’s shoulder, pinching his trapezius.  I groan, knowing this will cost us. 

He sarcastically says, “I hope it was worth it?”

Max pats my chest, and says, “Every penny.”

We work out a deal with Ro and head back down.

We play innocent to all of Sophia and Gran’s questions, saying we sat outside and talked, remembering happy times together.  They both stare at us, turn to each other with an unspoken look, then turn and walk away.  I lean over and whisper to Max, “They know.”

He giggles back, “Of course they do Muscles,” He puts his hand on my ass and squeezes.  He finishes, “but we’re adults, so…”  He squeezes again and turns to get a drink. 

The rest of dinner goes as expected, Gran and Sophia keeping a close eye on us, Ro trying to get some alcohol, and everyone else just enjoying themselves.  Speeches are given, toasts are made, tears are shed.

It’s late, most of the guests have departed for their rooms.  Eddie walked Gran back to her room.  She said she wanted to spend a few minutes with him, whatever that meant.  The rest of us are just sitting on the patio outside the dining room, having the last of our drinks or waters and desserts. 

Ty coughs and we look in his direction.  He stands and walks over to Max and myself and puts his hands on our shoulders, “Well, since I’m one of the best men, I guess I should give the last speech of the night, before the momentous day tomorrow.”  Everyone chuckles lightly.  “We all know how Jay and I met and how Max and Jay met.”  Everyone’s heads bob up and down.  “So, I don’t need to rehash those stories and bore you again.”

“Too late.” Cries Cam. Smiles all around.

“Cam’s interruption notwithstanding,” He winks at Cam, “These two guys are special friends to everyone here and I can honestly say, my friendship with Jay transcends being a best man.  I’ve known him since high school, he’s saved my life a few different times, a few different ways, but has never once asked for anything in return.” He sniffles. I dab my eyes with a napkin.  With a choked voice and a squeeze of my trapezius, “I consider him my brother from another mother.”  I smile.  “Max…you are the best friend a man could have.  Always there with a smile, a joke, an ear to listen.  How many times have Davey and I come to you with our problems and you…just listened, offered advice, steered us back to the path we should be on.”  I reach for Max’s hand, put mine on top of his and gently squeeze.  I see tears rolling down his cheeks.  One more cough from Ty and he hoarsely says, “So, please raise your glasses one last time to our friends, Max and Jay as they start their new life together tomorrow.”

The group says as one, “To Max and Jay.”  Glasses clink, cheers are raised, hugs are given.  I stand, turn to Ty and give him a fierce hug, clapping him on the back.  He gives it right back to me.  Max stands, and does the same.  Tears are flowing down our faces.

A while later the patio clears.  Max and I remain, sitting next to each other in wrought iron chairs with foam cushions, our hands together.  My thumb rubbing his wrist softly.  He gets up, moves to my chair, and sits in my lap.  My Max.  I nuzzle his curls, inhaling deeply, smelling his shampoo and body spray.  He throws his left arm around my shoulder and puts his right hand on my chest.  He leans down and kisses me softly.  “24 hours, Muscles, then you’re mine forever.”  He smiles. 

I whisper, “You were mine forever, seven years ago at the beach.”  The fingers on his right hand squeeze my pec as he sniffles.  “I knew, from that moment on the patio when you came out the first time, with your goofy grin, and innocent look, that we were meant to be.”

Max looks off into space, then slowly says, “I never told you this, but yeah, I knew we’d be together from that night too.”  I lean up and kiss him again.

I pick him up and walk us back to his room.  I put him down, and he backs me up to the wall.  He pushes his body against mine and I can feel his erection in his shorts.  I jokingly say, “You need to reign Max Jr. in before you go in there.” I point to his door.  “The last thing your teenage brothers need to see is you with an erection.”

“Eh, they’ve seen it before.”  We both laugh. 

I kiss him one last time as he swipes his key and opens his door.  I see his big brown eyes twinkling at me as the door shuts.  I stand there and take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

I wander back to my room.  As I get in the elevator, the pretty woman from earlier steps in just before the doors shut.  She’s 5’7”, probably 130-pounds, has dark brown hair, and is wearing a knee length dress and matching blouse.  Her brown eyes look me over and I see a smile come across her face.  I can tell she works out.  Her body is toned and she holds herself erect, without exaggerating the posture.

Her voice is husky, “I’m Josie.”  She puts her hand out and I shake it. She has a firm grip and is looking right into my eyes.  “I love your blue eyes.  So…loving.”  I blush. 

“I’m Jay.”  She smiles again.  I can tell she’s sizing me up.

“Nice to meet you.”

“You as well.”  I smile.  “What brings you to this fine hotel today?”

She takes a step closer and softly says, “Oh, you know.  Pleasure.”  She puts her hand on my bicep.  I can feel her nails, softly scratch my skin.  She reaches out and pull the ‘stop elevator’ button.

I take a step back.  Her perfume is intoxicating and is filling the elevator.  She looks up and me, moves closer, and whispers, “Want to come back to my room?”  Her fingers dance along my arm. 

I blush and realize I need to end this before it becomes…  I clear my throat, put my hand on her hand, and carefully pull it off my arm.  “Josie, I’m getting married tomorrow and I don’t think my husband-to-be would appreciate me having a one night fling the night before.” 

Her eyes snap up and lock onto mine.  I think ‘Crap, I’m in for it now.’ 

She takes a step back, hits the ‘stop elevator’ button again.  We start to move and she eyes me up again, starts to laugh, and asks, “So you’re Jason?  Max’s husband to be?” I stare at her with disbelief.  “Oh Lord, this will be a funny story at some point down the road, I’m sure.”  She reaches her hand out and pats me on the chest.  I’m still confused.  It must show.  She says deliberately, “I’m Josephine…”  Like that is supposed to clear it up. I shake my head from side to side, letting her know that doesn’t help. “Carl and Josie from Pittsburgh?”  My brain spins for a second and then a light flashes.  My eyes get big.  She nods again, “Max and Carl are cousins thru Sophia.”  A shaky laugh comes from my throat. 

I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing she won’t be flirting with me anymore.  But, there’s still the issue of the current awkwardness.  I tentatively ask, “Where’s Carl?”  The elevator gets to her floor and the doors open.  We walk out.  Might as well see her to her room.  She puts her right arm thru the space between my left elbow and my body. 

“Probably still at the bar with some high school buddies.” I think to myself, ‘Oh boy’. “We don’t get back too often, so when we received the wedding invite, he decided to call some buddies and meet up for dinner and drinks.”  Uh-oh.  “Dinner was fun, but once they started to relive high school, I made my exit.”

I think to myself, ‘I wonder how far she would have taken this?’ I decide to push it, just for fun. “So, if I had said yes to your proposal, would we be horizontal by now?”  I scan her body, just because ‘what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.’

She laughs again, puts her hand on my forearm and says, “Honey, as much as I’d love to strip you and have some fun with all the muscles under that t-shirt and shorts, no, we wouldn’t be horizontal right now.”  I grin, relieved.  “Carl and I are happily married. I just like to flirt.”  I think, ‘Not helpful.’

We get to her room.  She pulls out her key-card and swipes the lock.  I hear it unlock.  She pushes the door open and stands there for a moment, just looking at me.  “Max has good taste in men.”  She leans up and kisses me on the cheek.  She pats my forearm and says, “I’ll see you at the wedding Jay.”  She winks and the door shuts. 

I walk to the stairwell and up the two flights to my room.  As I get close.  I decide to check on Gran.  I softly knock on her door.  I hear a loud pair of boots walk toward the door and get anxious.  She should be alone right now.  I put my hands up to grab whoever is in there with Gran.  The door opens, I lunge, but catch myself, as Eddie is standing there.  He quickly puts his hands up in defense. 

He growls, “What the fuck, Jay.”  He quickly catches himself, “Sorry Gran.” 

“Quite alright Edward.”  I see Gran sitting at the table next to her bed.  There are cards spread out on it.  I look at Eddie, then Gran.  She continues with a slight annoyance in her voice, “I was going to say something along those lines as well.”  We both turn to look at her with cocked eyebrows.  She says with exasperation, “I’m old.  It does not mean I’m not allowed to curse.  I choose not to.” 

I questioningly ask, “Eddie, you and Gran left the dinner hours ago.  What are you still doing here?”  I enter the room and close the door.  Eddie walks back to the table and sits down opposite of Gran. 

Gran speaks up, “Not that it’s any of your business, Jason, but Edward was kind enough to walk me back to make sure I didn’t get lost or accosted in the hallway. When we got back, I invited him in for coffee, we started to talk about his garage and his budding wrestling career.”  I see Eddie blush.  “The night went on and I asked him if would play some Rummy with me.”  I stare at Eddie.  He just meets my stare with his, letting me know to let it go. “We were tied 2 games apiece, when you came knocking.”

I feel properly chastised.  “I’m sorry Gran, Eddie.” They both nod to me, accepting my apology.  “I thought you’d be alone by now, that’s all.  I was just checking in.”  I move to the door and say, “As I see you’re in good hands, I will let you finish your game.”

“I’ll see you for breakfast, Jason, say 10am?  If that’s not too early for you?”  She looks back at her cards and adds, “I mean, I guess you are in for the evening, correct?”  I see Eddie grin and almost laugh.

“Yes, Gran. 10am will be fine.”  I look at Eddie and say, “Max and I said our good-nights a bit ago.”

“Splendid…”  She puts her cards down, “Rummy.”

“Dammit…sorry.” Eddie slams his cards down in frustration.  “I was one Diamond away.”

“Really?  Hmm.  I had no idea you needed a Diamond.”  She eyes him up with innocent eyes. 

Now it’s my turn to laugh. “She’s shark, Eddie.  Don’t let the ‘old-lady’ façade fool you.”  He turns to me with a scowl on his face.  “She let you win those two games.”

He turns to her and glares at her.  She calmly retorts, “Don’t believe him, Edward, you played very well.”  She pats his hairy hand softly and her lips curl up ever so slightly. 

He quietly stands from the table, grabs an unseen over-night bag and looks at me.  I sigh, now realizing why he’s still here. He gruffly says, “Let’s go lover-boy.  I’m your roommate for the night.”

“Really Gran?”  She turns to me with a cocked eyebrow.  I back off.  “Ok.”  She nods.

I walk over and give her a kiss.  Eddie does the same and we make our way to my room. 

As we enter the room and the door shuts, I turn to him and say, “You can go back to your room.  I am honestly not going to sneak out and or have Max sneak in.” 

He roughly pats my chest and says, “Yeah, wonderful.  You think I want to be on Gran’s shit list for leaving you alone?” He tosses his bag on one of the beds and looks at the room.  “Good thing you have two beds.”  I groan.   “Dude, after living with her for how long, you still don’t realize, she knows…she always knows…”  I groan again.  “I have to take a leak.”  He heads to the bathroom and shuts the door.  I sit on the edge of my bed and fall backwards onto the comforter.  I stare at the ceiling and think of Max.  Less than 24 hours and it’ll be he and I, alone, in a suite, far away from everyone.  I smile. 

I quickly get changed into my PJ bottoms and wait for Eddie to finish.  He comes out and I go in and do my thing.  When I come out.  I see my phone is not on the charger.  I look at him.  “For safe keeping.” Is all he says.  I’m too tired to argue.  I lay on my bed and roll away from him.  He switches the lights off.  “Night, night…Lover-boy.”

“Fuck you, Eddie.”

He sarcastically says, “Not tonight Muscles, I’m tired.”  I smile to myself.

At 9:55, I am knocking on Gran’s door with Eddie right next to me.  He still has my phone.  I hear her walking across the room.  She opens her door and is wearing a bright yellow floral print dress with a matching top and sweater.  She is wearing the cameo.  “Good morning, Gran.”  She nods and we enter.  I stand in the entry way and wait.  Eddie just walks in and sits on the edge of the bed.  She picks up her purse and checks herself in the mirror.  Eddie gets up, offers her his arm, which she takes and walks her to the door.  I roll my eyes and open the door for the two of them.  I follow them out, then down the hall to the elevator.  They are making small talk about their card game last night. 

We enter the elevator and I hear my phone buzz in Eddie’s pocket.  I recognize Max’s ring tone.  I know better than to acknowledge it.  Eddie doesn’t even move to pull it out.  He and Gran keep talking, now about how her flower garden is doing and I hear him ask, “Will you need any help turning the soil or planting anything?  I can come over with Ian and Colin one weekend and help.”  I roll my eyes again.

“Thank you, Edward.  That is very sweet of you to offer.  Yes, I may need some help.”

I clear my throat and say, “Um, you do have a grandson who is more than capable of helping you plant the flowers and turn the soil in the vegetable garden.  I have been doing it for, I don’t know, the past 15 years.” The last part comes out a bit rough. 

Gran turns to me and sharply says, “Jason, do I hear a bit of jealousy in your tone?  What have I told you regarding that type of attitude?”  I blush and she turns back to Eddie and says, “How does next weekend work for Ian, Colin, and yourself?  I hate to impose, but seeing as Max and Jason will be away and the flowers need to be planted, I will need some help.”  I might as well not even be in the elevator.

He calmly says, “I will check with them this morning and let you know before lunch, but it should be fine.”

She pats him on his forearm and says, “Thank you, Edward.”  I can see him grinning in the mirrored wall. I want to slap the back of his head. 

The doors open and we walk into the lobby.  Gran heads to the front doors leading to the parking lot.  I stop in my tracks, “I thought we were eating in the dining room”

She glances back and says, “No, Max and his family are there.  We’re going down the road to a diner called, Hank’s.”  My face sinks.  “Sophia told me about it yesterday and it sounds wonderful.”  She looks at me and says, “Don’t be such a sour puss, Jason.”  Eddie is grinning from ear to ear behind her.  “Plus, it is right near the museum, so I can check to make sure everything is set for the ceremony.” She turns, Eddie composes his face and offers her his arm again.  They walk out together with me following a few paces behind, feeling like I’m 10 again.

Breakfast drags, but at least I am getting something to eat.  The food is fantastic as Sophia had said.  Gran cannot stop gushing about it.  Eddie also offers compliments to the waitress.  The waitress just stares at the three of us, trying to figure out what’s up.  An older lady with two young muscular men, who take up a huge amount of space in the cramped area.  When the check comes, I reach for it, but Eddie grabs it before I can and winks at me.  We head to the museum and Gran does her thing and checks every detail.

While she is doing that, I corner Eddie, poke him in the chest roughly, and growl, “Edward.”  He looks at me with innocent eyes, “You WILL be giving me my phone when we get back to the hotel.” I poke him again. He smiles at me like he could care less.  “Don’t you take that attitude with me.  I’m not Gran.  You can’t fool me and I will twist your body into a pretzel if you don’t.”  I glare at him and flex my bicep.  He’s seen it before, but I put it really close to his face.  “Understand?”  He actually glances at it and sees I’m serious.  He gives me a quick nod.  I slap the side of his head with my open palm.  His eyes narrow and he takes a step toward me.  I put my index finger on his chest and push him back.  He tries to move forward, but I increase the pressure and he can’t move. “Don’t even think about it, or the twins will be the only ones helping Gran next weekend.”  He takes a step back.  I smile and pleasantly say, “See, that was easy.” 

I turn to see Gran finishing with the staff.  I walk to her with renewed energy.  “How is everything looking, Gran?  Is it to your satisfaction?”

Gran has a scrunched forehead, which I know means something it not up to her standards.  “Almost.”  I groan.  “Don’t you worry about it, Jason.  I’ll have it sorted shortly.  The manager is on his way up, now.”

“Gran, please be nice.  They are doing their best.”  She pats my arm. 

The manager enters and walks to us.   He politely nods and says, “Ma’am. Sir.  I heard there may be an issue with programs?”  Gran nods and hands one to him.  I see she has circled the error.  He blushes, glances up to me with a look of worry.  “It will be fixed within the hour.  My sincerest apologies.”  Gran barely nods and turns to leave. 

I follow her out.  Eddie sees something is up and keeps a safe distance behind. 

I try to placate her, “Gran, I’m sure it was an innocent mistake.” 

She immediately turns, puts her index finger up toward my face, I come to an abrupt stop, and stand up straight with my arms at my sides.  “Jason Matthew,” she says harshly, “Listing Maxwell as Maxine is not an innocent mistake.” I gulp.  “I will be speaking to the manager’s boss regarding this.”  She looks past me to Eddie and says, “You.”  He straightens up as well, knowing he’s about to be read the riot act. “You will keep your mouth shut regarding this, am I clear?”  He nods.  “A word from either of you…” she lets the threat hand in the air.  She eyes us both again and turns. 

Eddie walks up to me and whispers in my ear, “Now I know where you get it from.”  He pats me on the shoulder.  I smile and think, ‘yup’.

Eddie drives us back to the hotel.  The drive is quiet.  Gran’s phone rings 2 minutes into the drive.  She checks it and sees a text message from the manager.  He has sent a photocopy of the new program.  She pulls her glasses on and checks it.  She responds with a simple message, ‘Satisfactory’.

After we pull in, Eddie and I head to my room. Gran heads to Sophia and Jerry’s room to talk with them.  I still need to finish my vows.  As we walk down the hallway, I see Paulo waiting at my door and he has a suitcase at his feet.  I give up.  I swipe my key, open my door and allow him to enter first. 

I turn to Eddie and hold my hand out.  I give him a look.  He pulls the phone out of his pocket and tosses it to Paulo.  I frown.  He shrugs his shoulders and says, “Sorry Jay, she scares me way more than you do.” He pats my chest and walks off.

Paulo flops on the bed.  We chat for a few minutes.  I eventually coax out him that Sophia and Gran set up babysitters for Max and I for the whole day, so there is not a repeat of yesterday.  He turns on the TV and finds a sports channel. 

I open the balcony doors and step outside.  I take a few deep breaths.  I decide to get my vows done.  I go back inside, rummage thru my suitcase and find my Ipad.  I go back outside, close the door, sit at the table there, and put my feet up on the other chair.  I open the word-doc and reread what I have already written.  I update a few sentences and add some details in one or two spots.  I stare off into space and think of the happy times we have had together.  Our times at the beach or on vacation, just the two of us.  Sleeping in, having breakfast for dinner, snuggling up to a warm fire wrapped in a blanket, or watching late night movies on a Saturday night.  His warm hand on my thigh, gently caressing my thigh or a bit higher.  My arm draped over his shoulder, tugging on his curls or squeezing his body to mine.

Inspiration hits me and I start to write.  The words flow onto the page with ease.  Next thing I know, I’m two pages in and still have stuff in my head I want to include.  I save the doc and pull up a fresh form.  I start to copy and paste the best thoughts to the new page. 

An hour later I hear a gentle knock on the balcony door.  My head snaps up and I see Paulo holding a glass of water and some cookies.  I crane my neck and feel some bones crack.  I stand and stretch my arms over my head.  I’ve been sitting too long.  I eat a couple of the cookies and sit back down.  I save the doc and go back in.  Paulo is back watching the TV. 

“Hey, I need to find a printer, to print off my vows.”  I glance at him and he starts to stand. “I guess you’re coming with me.”  He only nods, embarrassed.  “I get it.  Well, let’s go to the lobby.  I’m sure they can help.”

As we emerge from the elevator in the lobby, I spy Josie and Carl coming in the front doors.  She sees me and waves as she walks over.  “Hey big guy, how are you?”

“I’m doing well, how are you?”  I introduce myself to Carl.  We shake hands. 

He stares at me for a moment, then stammers, “Max said you were a big guy, but he kind of understated your size.”  I blush.

Josie sees Paulo and walks right up to him and introduces herself, “I’m Josie, or Josephine.  My Carl is a cousin of Max’s.  And…you are?...”  Her fingers dance on his bicep as they did on mine. 

Paulo takes it better than I did.  He plays along, coyly flexing his arm for her and saying in his deepest Spanish accent, “I’m Paulo, Jay’s afternoon babysitter.”  He turns to me, smiles, and says, “Seems he and Max were naughty little boys yesterday afternoon.” I groan, “and need to have chaperones until the wedding.”  Josie tosses her head back, hair goes flying, as she lets loose a laugh. 

She’s still toying with his arm and coos, “You still didn’t say how you know Jay and Max…”  Talk about not holding back. 

I smile as Paulo looks at me, knowing he has to come clean.  “Um, I’m the ‘plus one’ for the guy officiating the ceremony.”  Josie looks at me then her husband who only smiles back at her. 

She pats Paulo’s bicep and says disheartened, “Why are all the good-looking muscular men, gay?”

Carl interjects, “Jo.”  She turns to him, “Remember me, your husband?”  He winks at her then at us.

“Oh baby, you’re mine forever.”  She leans over Carl and gives him a kiss on his cheek. 

I check my watch and see time is running short.  I say, “I’m sorry to cut his short, but I need speak to the front desk to see if they have a printer so I can print off my vows.”  Josie gives Paulo and myself a quick peck on the cheek.  Carl shakes our hands and they disappear into the elevators.  Paulo looks at me with questioning eyes, “I don’t get it either.”  He nods.  “Let’s find a printer.”

The front desk calls for a concierge.  She walks out of her office, see us, and waves for us to come over to her.  We walk into her office.  I pull out my thumb drive, open the file, and print off the page and a half.  I thank her profusely and we head back to my room. 

When we get back, it’s time to get ready.  I go into the bathroom, shave, shower, and get as ready as I can.  When I emerge, Ty is standing there, in his Tux, ready to go.  Paulo is gone.  “Oh my God.  Really?”

“Dude, you’ve met your grandmother, right?”  I shake my head.  He calmly says.  “Only an hour or so to go, then you and Max are free to do whatever you want, whenever you want.”  I give him an evil grin.  He adds on, “After the reception is done.”  We both laugh.  He walks over and gives me a hug.  “Get your ass ready.  You won’t be late for you wedding if I have anything to say about it.”

As I get into my specially tailored tuxedo I say to Ty, “It’s been only 24 hours, but I miss him.”  Ty nods. “I mean, I know, at least I hope he misses me too, but it’s been hard to only be able to think about him and remember what he looks like, the smell of his body spray, his sparkling brown eyes, and of course his hair, but I just want to hold his hand, feel the warmth of his body next to mine.”  I look at Ty and I feel tears welling up.

Ty points a finger at me and in a choked voice says, “Don’t you start.  Cuz, once you do, I will, then I’ll have to punch you to make you stop.”  We both chuckle and the regain our composure.   “Ok…”  he looks around as if there are cameras or listening devices in the room, which I wouldn’t put past Gran, and says, “and don’t you breathe a word of this to anyone…” I nod knowing what he means, “But, Davey and Cam were Max’s watchers today and when Davey came back to the room to get ready, he said Max was just as upset as you are.”  I feel a tear roll down my cheek.  Ty punches my bicep. 

I quickly finish getting ready.  I have renewed life, knowing Max is missing me just as much as I miss him.  Ty helps me tie my bowtie.  I check myself in the mirror as does he, grab my keys, wallet, and the vows, and we head out.  Gran is getting a ride over with Cam and Ming and Davey.

It’s a 5-minute drive to the museum. We listen to some alternative music and check the weather.  Still going to be nice out.  As we pull in and find a parking spot, I see the lot is filling up with guests.  Even though there are only about 50 people in total, there are still quite a few cars in the lot.  We spot Max’s parents car and I sigh, knowing he got here safely, and on time. 

Gran is waiting for us at the entryway.  She leads us to my changing room. 

We go in and she inspects both of us.  She helps both of us put on our boutonnieres, a single white carnation. She nods to Ty, who then leaves to escort guests to seats. 

We are alone.  She sits in a very comfortable wingback chair with a muted floral print on it.  I look at her.  Her hair is done up, she’s wearing makeup, something she never does, and is wearing a deep pink two-piece suit with a light blue blouse.  She has the cameo on and has a broch on her left lapel.  She has a corsage of Baby’s Breath and a small single deep purple tulip next to the broch.  She is also wearing modest heals.  I smile and say, “You look very pretty.”  She smiles back and pats the chair next to her. 

I sit and she places her hand on my leg and squeezes.  “I hope you’re not upset with me for today.”  I smile and shrug my shoulders.  “I’m just old-fashioned sweety, and I wanted to make sure you had every ounce of good luck on your side.”  I put her tiny hand in my huge one and cover it with my other one.  I lean over and kiss her.  “Don’t you dare make me cry, Jason.”  I laugh, “It took me long enough to get this silly makeup on as it is, I don’t want to try to fix any smudges.”  I laugh again.  She opens her purse and pulls out a small box.  Now it’s my turn to get misty.  She hands it to me without a word.  I open it, gasp, and look her in the eyes.  I nod no and start to hand it back.  “You will accept it.” She says sternly.  “It was your grandfather’s and I know he’d want you to have it.”  I pull out an antique Vintage Victorian 18k Yellow Gold Bloodstone M-100 fob pocket watch which I know was his grandfathers as well, making the watch over 100 years old.  I carefully open it and see the time is accurate.  The watch has recently been polished.  I carefully attach the watch to my vest buttons.  I stand to check it in the mirror.  Gran gets up and comes to my side.  “Yes, he would have been proud to see you wearing it.”  I blush.  “You look so much like him when he was your age.  He wasn’t as big as you are,” she pats me on the back, “But your posture, demeanor, and blue eyes are identical to his.”

I lean down, kiss her again, and softly say, “Thank you Gran, I will wear it with honor.”  She pats me on my forearm.  There is a knock at the door.  I walk over and open it. 

Ty is there with a smile on his face.  “You two ready?  Everyone is waiting for you and your husband.”  He winks to Gran.  I look at her and she nods.  I hold my arm out and she takes it.  We leave the room and walk down the hall. 

We get to the entry and the doors are shut.  Ty turns, looks at me, and jokingly says, “Last chance to make a run for it.” 

I proudly say, “Not a chance.”  He smiles, nods, turns, and pulls the doors open. 

I’m taken aback.  The room is filled with our family and friends.  Everyone has turned to see Gran, Ty, and I.  Kyle is at the far end, waiting for us. There are cameras taking pictures and people are leaning to each other and whispering things with smiles on their faces.  Ty walks in first.  He gets half way down the aisle and I turn to Gran and ask, “Ready?”  She looks up in to my eyes, I see hers are misty, and she nods.  We begin the slow walk down the aisle.  I look from side to side and spot and recognize people I haven’t seen in years, others, I haven’t seen in hours.  There are Josie and Carl, Max’s grandparents, some of his other cousins.  I see our mutual friends were split in half, some on his side, some on mine.  I see Carlos and his wife Gisele.  My ‘uncle Freddy’ and ‘aunt Mare’.  They helped Gran and me so much after my parents and Mark passed away.  I don’t know where I’d be without them.  I nod to them as we pass.  Mare has tears streaming down her face and Freddy has a huge smile on his.

We get to the front and stop.  I lean down and kiss Gran on the cheek and help her to her seat.  I walk up to Kyle and Ty and shake their hands.  I turn back to the entry and feel Ty pat me on the back. 

The doors open and Jerry, Ro, and Shae come into view from a side.  They enter and the doors shut.  They make their way down and do the same thing I did, nodding to close friends and family.  Jerry sits in the front row with his parents and Sophia’s father.  Ro and Shae take their places opposite me. I look over and see they’re both nervous.  I wink to them and see them smile and relax a bit.

The ‘Wedding March’ from Mendelssohn starts to play and everyone stands and turns.  This was Sophia’s call. 

The doors open and there he is.  My meaning for living.  Max is wearing a matching tux and has a white carnation like I do.  He’s shaved off his stubble and his curly hair looks like it just finished drying, but without the frizzies.

He sees me and his face lights up.  I’m sure mine matches his. Ty claps me on the back.  I see Max grips Sophia’s hand a bit tighter.  His lips start to quiver.  She tugs him and they start their walk.  He’s looking right at me, not even a glance sideways.  I don’t think he’s taken a breath either.  I take a deep inhale, expanding my chest and tux and then slowly exhale.  He exhales as well, and winks at me.  He starts to look around, nodding to friends and family.  Josie grabs his hand in both of hers and softly shakes it.  He winks to her. 

They get to the end of the aisle and Jerry stands to help Sophia to her chair.  Max turns and walks up to the alter and stands opposite me and looks up to my face.  His face is a glow.  I wink to him and he winks back.  I whisper just loud enough for him to hear, “Hey Curly.”  A tear falls down my cheek. 

One falls down his as well as he whispers back, “Hey Muscles.”  We both have ear to ear grins.

We join hands and Kyle clears his throat and starts the ceremony.  We just stare at each other.  Seven years of my life with this incredible human being and I now wonder why it took me so long to build the courage to ask him to marry me. I should have done it years ago. 

I feel his thumb rub the back of my hand softly.  I gently squeeze his hands.  We continue to stare at each other.  I notice he trimmed his eyebrows and has gel in his hair.  His nostrils flair every some lightly as he exhales.  I can smell his Oil Spice body spray and my body tingles with excitement. 

Kyle is into the readings, but I barely notice.  Max is still rubbing my hand with his thumb.  He winks at me again.  I smile and I continue to stare at my future husband.  I remember our fun times at the beach, just he and I under the umbrella, making out in the late day sun, when the beach was pretty much empty.  We’d end up in the warm water, me holding his body to mine as we waded to chest high depth.  We stand there, let the water flow around us and just kiss each, for what seemed like hours.  Then one of us would get frisky and we’d either blow our loads there, or hightail it back to the beach house and up to our bedroom. 

Kyle is now talking about the meaning of marriage.  Max’s thumb taps my hand and brings me back from my memories.  I turn to face Kyle who has his hands wide and is extoling the virtues of marriage and how exciting it is to see two young men, find their perfect partner, and decide to begin their lives together.  He announces that we’ve written our own vows.  He turns to Max and says, “Max, you’re first.”

Max reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a slip of paper.  He opens it, reaches his right hand out for my left one, looks up to me, and begins, “Jay, Muscles, my savior, and my life.  We began our journey together under such a dark cloud of events, I never thought I’d see the day where you and I would be standing on an altar, professing our love for each other. But here we are, for better or for worse,” He winks at me.  I feel a tear run down my cheek. “And I still cannot believe it.”  He takes a breath and I softly squeeze his hand. He squeezes back.  “I knew after we first met that I was meant to be with you.  You have been my rock, my soul, and my sounding board for crazy ideas.” I laugh at that one as does most of the guests. He shakily continues, his brown eyes looking up for his paper into my blue eyes, “You’ve saved my life at least twice and kept me and our friends safe from some pretty horrible people, but you’ve been never asked for anything in return.” I stiffen just a bit. “I just want you to know, you have always had my love, and you always will.  You complete me.”  I feel more tears running down my face and see a few in his.  “Jason, thank you for sticking with me for the past seven years, and hopefully for many more.”  I feel his hand is shaking and I try to calm him, but realize I’m shaking just as badly.

Kyle turns to me and quietly says, “Jay, when you’re ready.” I absently nod to him while still staring at Max.  I sniffle back some tears.  Max uses his fingers to wipe some tears away.

I release his hand and pull my vows from my jacket.  I open then, reach my right hand for his left and look into his eyes.  My voice is barely a whisper, “Max, Curly, my meaning for living, my heart and soul. Seven years ago, you dropped into my chaotic life.  I had no direction, no purpose, just a job and a knack for working out.”  I see him grin at that.  I hear Ty chuckle behind me. “I wasn’t half the man at the start of that day, that I was at the end of it. You were the reason for that.  Not just because of the events that happened, but because of who you were, the way you treated me, and how you opened my eyes to being more than I thought I could ever be.  Most people see me and immediately think, ‘big dumb muscle head’ or ‘gym rat, social flat’, but you looked into my soul, saw something different…someone different who just wanted to be liked for who he was, not what he looked like.  The look you gave me on the patio with your deep brown eyes gazing into me, told me you were the man for me, then and forever.  If I’ve saved you twice, you have saved me many times over with your persistence and your loving words.”  I take another deep breath and finish, “Max, I know we’ve been through a lot already, but I hope you are willing to stay with me and see where this journey leads.” 

I feel his hand fiercely squeeze mine.  I apply pressure to his.  I realize tears are streaming down my face and his.  I see a couple tissues appear over my shoulder from Ty.  I take them and hand a few to Max.  I hear some guests sniffling as well and catch Gran dabbing her eyes.

Kyle, clearly choked up, clears his throat and in a jocular tone says, “Well, I really cannot top those vows.”  The guests laugh and the tension breaks.  “Now for the important part.  Let’s get you two guys married.”  Ty passes the rings to him.

He leads us through the standard wedding vows.  Rings are exchanged and we recite what he says. Soon after, but what seems like an eternity, “And I am proud to say, you may now kiss each other.”  There are claps and hooting, but all I see is Max.  His curly head of hair is nearing me.  I reach my two colossal hands to the sides of his head and bring him to me.  I lean down and our lips lock.  Warm and soft, moist with just a twinge of salt from the tears.  We stay locked together for a good ten to fifteen seconds.  I feel his hand on my bicep, steadying himself.  I flex it involuntarily and feel the shirt stretch.  Max feels it too and giggles in our kiss.  We break the kiss and lean in to hug.  He whispers to me, “The things I’m going to do to your body tonight will make the most hard-core porn star blush.”

I laugh softly and whisper back, “I’ve got a few surprises for you too, sexy.”  He pushes away from me, looks into my eyes, I wink, and he pulls me back to him for another round of kisses. 

Kyle claps us on the shoulders, letting us know he has more to say.  We break the kiss.  He announces, “Ladies and Gentlemen, I’d like to introduce for the first time, the very happily married, Max and Jay!”  He leads the clapping and everyone joins in. 

I feel Ty slap my back.  I turn to see he’d let loose a few tears as well.  We hug and he lifts me off the ground.  “I am so happy for you, brother.”  I turn back and Max is hugging Ro and Shae.  I walk over and hug each of them.  Ty and Max hug.  Max and I shake Kyle’s hand and he pulls us in for a hug. 

After we’re done, Kyle lines us up and says, “Let’s give up one more time for the happy couple.”  Another round of clapping.  Max and I walk down the aisle, shaking hands, kissing guests.  Once outside the room, I haul him back in for another kiss.  I lift him off his feet with my hug, and he puts his arms over my shoulders and hangs on.  Soon Ty, Ro, and Shae make their way out, then Gran, Sophia, and Jerry.  We set up a reception line and wait for the guests to start to make their way out.

It’s not a long wait, but once the people line up, it seems to move unbelievably slow.  We say ‘hi’ to each guest, give them a hug and kiss, say a few words, then express our Thanks for their coming to share in our day, and move on to the next guest.  About 10 minutes in, I feel a pat on my shoulder.  I turn, look down, and Cam hands me a Stella.  He has one for Max too.  I take them and mouth ‘Thank you’.  He nods and wanders off.  I slip the beer into Max’s hand and once he realizes what it is, he takes a long drink. 

I see the end of the line and notice the last few people are our friends.  I breathe a sigh of relief.  They come to us as a group.  We gather around into a small cluster.  Everyone has a drink.  Ty makes another toast to us and everyone raises their glasses.  “To Max and Jay.”  The phrase is echoed by everyone.  I lean to Max and kiss the top of his head.  He leans into my chest.  I wrap my arm around him and hold him tight. 

We spend the next half hour getting photos.  Gratefully, it’s such a nice day we are able to go out to the river’s edge and get a lot of great shots.  There are chairs and benches for Gran and Max’s grandparents. 

We all head back inside and grab some appetizers.  There is a special room set up for the wedding party and we receive our own waiter and bar service. I try not to eat too much or drink a lot, and Max is trying his best, but every time a tray of food comes by, we are tempted to take some. 

Soon enough Ty comes thru the door and lets us know it’s time to make our entrance.  Everyone lines up with Max and I and the end.  We can hear Kyle on the microphone, announcing members of the party, one or two at a time. As he calls their names, the doors open and they walk out.  Max grabs my right hand in his left, squeezes, looks at me, and asks, “How’re you doing big guy?” 

I gently squeeze his hand back and say, “Couldn’t be better now that you’re all mine.”  I lean down and we kiss again.  We stand there for a minute, lips locked together, hands entwined, my free hand around his waist pulling him to me. 

I feel Ty push my shoulder.  We break our kiss and see that it’s just the 5 of us left.  We can hear Kyle announce the best men.  Ty looks at Ro and Shae and asks, “Ready to surprise them?”  The boys nod vigorously.  He squats down and they each get on a shoulder.  He stands up balancing both of them.  The doors open and he carefully walks out, making sure they don’t hit their heads on the door frame.  Once they’re thru, there is a thunder of applause and we can hear a swell of laughter.  We peek thru the small glass window in the doors and watch Ty carry the boys around the dining room.  Ro and Shae are pumping their fists in the air and flexing their arms. He circles all the tables and ends up at the wedding party table.  He carefully sets them down and does a dramatic bow.

Now it’s just us.  I look at Max and jokingly say, “You know…we could slip out the back door and just head back to the hotel.”  His eyes get wide with excitement.  “I mean, I haven’t seen you in what 24 hours?  I have a lot of pent-up stress to release.”  I wiggle my eyebrows at him.  He chews on his bottom lip and runs his tongue over it.  “But if you’d rather stay here and have to have fun with our friends, I would understand.”  He punches me in the chest. 

We see the lights go dim in the dining room. A spot light is put on the door.  I ask him, “Want me to carry you out, like Ty did?” 

He shakes his head no. “I have a better idea…”  I’m suddenly nervous and excited. 

Kyle says, “And finally the two sexiest men in the room, or at least that’s what they wanted me to say…I give you the happy newlyweds, Max and Jay!!”  There is a thunderous round of applause.  I slip my arm around his neck and carefully lift my legs into his waiting arms.  The doors open and Max carries me into the waiting crowd. 

People gasp and clap even louder.  I lean to Max and whisper, “You can put me down if you have to.”

He cheerfully says, “I got you, Muscles.  Just cuz I’m the smaller guy, doesn’t mean I can’t carry my man around.” 

I growl into his ear and say, “I am so turned on right now, I could blow a load and be hard again by the time you get us to the table.” He laughs and continues to parade us around.  We get to the table and he carefully sets me down.  I jump up, pick him up in both arms, and hoist him onto shoulder, and run around the room.  We get back to the table and I set him down. 

He leans up and kisses me.  He whispers to me, “I’ve got a surprise for you.”  He winks and slyly moves his eyes toward his crotch.  I lick my lips.  He grins again.  We take our seats at the table. 

Ty leans over and says, “Show off.”

“My wedding.”  I fist bump him.  “Plus, you gave Max the idea.  When you get married, you can carry your husband around on your shoulders all you like.” We fist bump again.

One of Max’s relative’s leads us in prayer for dinner.  Then dinner.  Quite a few times, we hear silverware clink glasses.  We lean to each other and kiss. The food is excellent.  After the first course, both of us back off the alcohol and switch to water. 

I look out at the 8 tables of guests.  I realize how lucky we are to have such a wonderful group of friends and family.  I feel another tear.  Dinner moves along.  People stop by the table and give us their congratulations and shake hands.  As the last of the plates is cleared away, people make their way to the bar for another round of drinks.  The staff quickly and efficiently move the tables off the dance floor.  Now the part of the evening I dread.  We opted not to have a Best Man speech as Ro and Shae, while not too young to be able to deliver one, just might not be a bit out of water on what to say. 

The DJ we hired announces the first dance will be Gran and myself and Sophia and Max.  We found a song both of them would enjoy.  It’s a nice ballad by Clapton, Let It Grow.  We slow dance.  Max keeps looking at me, over Sophia’s shoulder, and smiling.  I peek at him over Gran’s head, which is resting on my chest, and wink back at him.  She pats me a few times and expresses her love for me and Max.

Next is our dance.  We chose What a Wonderful World, by Louis Armstrong.  We play it as an instrumental piece, slow, and easy.  We just hold each other and sway.  I feel his chest expand and deflate as he breathes.  I run my hand up and down his back.  He does the same to me.  I feel him tighten his grip once or twice.  As the song ends, I lean down and kiss him again.  I see more tears in his eyes.

The night picks up and everyone starts to dance and have fun.  Max, of course, is a great dancer, fluid and graceful.  I on the other hand, feel like an elephant stomping around the dance floor, trying not to knock people onto their butts.  After a few songs, I head back to the table and sit.  I watch Max with his brothers, then with Josie.  He finally he sees me and heads straight for me.  I hold out my hand as he takes it.  He sits in my lap and puts his head on my shoulder.  His hair is in my face.  I can smell the sweat and body spray. Another song plays, but we sit there.  No one disturbs us, Paulo is standing by shooing away well-wishers. 

Kyle grabs a mic once the song ends and says it’s time to cut the cakes.  Yes, we have two cakes. One chocolate one for him and an Angel food with berries for those of us who are health conscience.  I see a bowl of fresh whipped cream by the berries.  I position myself in front of it.  We grab the knives and after a lot of cajoling from friends and family, we cut the cakes and hold up a piece to feed to the other.  I deftly slip my hand behind my back and coat my fingers with the cream.  As I’m about to put the chocolate cake into Max’s mouth, I bring my hand forward, but he beats me to it and smears chocolate sauce on my face.  I still manage to get some cream on his nose.  Everyone is laughing and snapping photos.  We smile at each other, then turn to the crowd and let them take more pictures.  When they’re done, I lean down and lick the cream off his nose.  He leans up and kisses me, scooping some chocolate off.  He whispers, “Guess great minds think alike.”  I pull back and nod. 

We get cleaned up, enjoy the cake, then make the rounds to visit the tables.  We spend time talking and thanking everyone.  We do one last dance together.  It’s a slow ballad.  We’re hugging and my head is drooped over his head.  His head is against my chest. 

The party begins to break up.  People wander up to us and give their thanks and congratulations one last time. Max and I sit at a table with Gran and Eddie and the twins.  Max has his right hand on my left thigh and is gently rubbing it.  My left hand is on the nape of his neck, under his curls and I’m softly massaging him.  He’s a bit sweaty, but it feels nice.  Eddie looks to Gran who is letting out a small, hand covered yawn.  He asks, “Would you like me to drive you back to the hotel?”  She nods and they stand to gather their jackets and personal items.

Colin looks at Ian and I see a slight nod between them.  Colin says, “Would it be okay if we stayed behind for a bit longer?”  Eddie glances at them.  “I’m sure someone can give us a ride back.” 

Eddie sighs and says, “It’s up to you guys, you’re old enough to do what you want.” I can sense he’d rather they come back with him, but he gets they want to have some more fun.  I see them look at each other again. 

Ian says, “We promise we won’t be too late.”  They proceed to give Gran a kiss and hug, then a hug to Eddie and move toward the dance floor.

Gran sees Eddie’s disappointment and tries to cheer him up, “We could play a few quick rounds of Rummy when we get back, if you’d like.”  She pats his forearm.  He looks down into her steel grey eyes and smiles with thanks.  They head off. 

Max asks, “He does know she lets him win, doesn’t he?”

I smile and say, “Yeah.  I told him last night.  I almost hated to deflate his sense of accomplishment, but felt it would do him some good.”

We stand.  I stretch and look for Ty.  I see him and Davey on the dance floor.  I head to him and once he sees me, he stops and walks to me.

“Max and I are going to head back.”

“You need a ride?  We’re almost done here.”  He waves his arm to the dance floor.

I brush him off, “No, no.  Keep having fun.”  He nods.  “Just keep an eye on the twins.  Eddie is taking Gran back and they wanted to stay.  I just want to be sure they get home in one piece.”

“You got it.”  We hug and he turns back to Davey.  I turn to Max and nod.

We get to the front of the museum and I pull out my phone and order an Uber.  It arrives within minutes.  We make small talk on the quick ride back.  She drops us at the front entrance to the hotel.  As we’re walking back to his room to gather his stuff, I pull him close and give him a side hug.  I feel his arm snake around my back and hug me back.  Next, we stop at my room and gather my stuff.  We then head to the suite we got for the night.  As much as I love Gran, the last thing she needs to hear through the paper-thin hotel walls is her grandson and his new husband going at it. 

We get to the suite and Max unlocks the door.  He opens it and starts to walk in, but I put my hand on his shoulder and stop him.  He turns, sees me smiling, and nods.  I scoop him up, kiss him on the lips, turn side-ways, and walk us across the threshold and into our new lives, as husbands.

• Like 4