He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

49 minutes ago, MizarAlcor69 said:

This really reminds me of "The Man Who Saved Me", which is a story I adored. This seems to be as good as that one was! Hope to see more!

Yeah that is a favourite of mine as well, that was probably where I got my inspiration from!

Man what a great tale so far. Jorge revealed his strength and part of what he can do. Im excited to see where all this is going and how great it is that Jorge's cum is changing him. That's a nice twist

• Like 2

Chapter 7 – Jorge tells all

When I woke the next morning, Jorge was lying next to me with his eyes open, he must’ve been watching me sleep. 

“Good morning beautiful” he said and he kissed me softly on the lips, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling OK” I replied, and he smiled at me.

“How about I make us some breakfast and after that we can talk” he said.

“Sounds…good” I replied.

While Jorge was making breakfast, I decided to have a shower since I didn’t have one when we got back last night. I was kinda dirty from everything that happened. 

After breakfast, Jorge and I both sat on the couch, and he suggested the best way to do this was for me to ask him what I wanted to know, and he promised to tell the truth.

I had so many questions in my head it was hard to organise them, so I started with the obvious question: “So you’re superhuman? What abilities do you have?”

He seemed keen to answer this question: “Well, from what you saw last night you can see I have super strength, I think it’s unlimited, since I haven’t found anything yet I can’t lift, break or move. Even though I feel a strain on my body when I use my strength initially, a few seconds later it becomes easy.” Hmmm, that sounded familiar.

He continued: “I am invulnerable, at least while my powers are working. I can breathe underwater and in space too. “

“What do you mean ‘when your powers are working?’ how do you lose them?” I asked.

“I’ve only lost them a few times temporarily, it happens when I encounter certain meteor strikes inside earth’s atmosphere” he said. “That’s what happened when you found me the first time we met. I went to investigate a loud crash while flying over Victoria, and as soon as I got close to where the sound came from, I started feeling weak and I immediately dropped to the ground. From the times it’s happened before, it takes a few days for my powers to come back. You’d think I’d be careful approaching suspicious meteor craters by now!”

Now everything was starting to make more sense, why I found him barely clothed in the middle of nowhere when we met.

He continued: “My other powers are similar to superman, except I’m real haha! I can fly, move at super speed, have x-ray vision, and can focus my senses to hear, smell and see things at a superhuman level. I have a few powers that are kinda unique to me, one is what I call ‘phase shifting’ – I can basically control my molecular structure so that I can move through solid objects”.

“I also have the ability to make myself, and anything I’m in contact with my hands, invisible, which comes in really handy…a lot!” he said.

“I don’t have heat vision though, and definitely not ‘wall building vision’ either haha!” As a fan of all things superman, I got that reference.

“Have you always had these powers?” I asked.

He replied: “No, I found this small glowing meteor rock in the forest near my house when I was 15 years old. I was kinda a chubby teenager, not obese but definitely overweight. A few weeks after finding the rock my body started to tone up, my muscles became defined and I had all this energy, I barely wanted to sleep at all! I wondered if the rock could affect other people, so gave it to some of my friends to hold, but it didn’t appear to have any effect on them, at least that I knew of. Maybe it only affected me because it had just landed when I found it, and was still warm and glowing. It stopped glowing the day after I found it.

Over the next few months I noticed how strong I was becoming, everything was easy to lift or move, and I started testing my limits. First I lifted fridges, then moved onto cars, then trucks, caravans, tanks, cranes, whatever I could find. I found a junkyard that was mostly unused, and spent a lot of time breaking, bending and throwing big things around there. One day I was experimenting with piling up cars on top of each other, and when I wasn’t paying attention the whole tower of cars fell on top of me. I didn’t feel anything, in fact when I stood up, the pile above me shifted, and I used my strength to break out from under the pile. That’s when I realised I was invulnerable.

My other powers I mostly found out by accident – I tried running around an oval one day and suddenly found myself running at super speed.

I randomly focussed on this brick wall at school one day, and then suddenly I could see on the other side of it, as clear as if there was no wall there! 

I discovered phase shifting while running at super speed and almost ran into a house – as I was freaking out and about to hit the house, I continued moving through the house, not actually making physical contact with anything, as if I was a ghost. 

I discovered flying when I was trying to test how far I could jump, I realised I could stay in the air without landing again! 

I found out about my invisibility when my parents discovered my abilities – they came across me lifting our car above my head, in my shock all I wanted to do was become invisible at that moment, and I actually did! 

I guess you could say my inability to pay attention kinda helped me discover my powers.” 

He was talking so excitedly and fast I could barely keep up, I guessed he’d been waiting to tell someone about his powers for a long time.

“Does anyone else know about your abilities?” I asked. 

“Only my parents really, at least they’re the only ones who I’ve talked to about my abilities and the only people I’ve willingly showed my powers to” he said. “It’s possible that other people have seen me use my powers, but I’m fairly careful about how and when I use them. Have you heard about any stories about a superhuman guy on the news?” he asked me.

“Well, now that I think about it, no I haven’t” I replied.

“That’s because I’m not a full-time superhero, I don’t spend all my time saving people, but I try to be helpful when I can. Do you remember that big passenger plane that lost both its engines but somehow landed safely last year in Russia? Or the terrorist in London who had a bomb strapped to his chest and barricaded himself inside a crowded bank, and somehow fell over and the trigger for the bomb mysteriously broke, about 15 years ago? Or that building that was collapsing in India about 5 years ago with hundreds of people still inside, that somehow stayed stable enough for them to get everyone out before it completely collapsed? All me, and no one had any idea that I was there.”

Suddenly my memories of last night came back and hit me like a tonne of bricks, how shocked and scared I was watching Jorge attack those guys.

“But what about last night? All those people you threw around, and what you did to that car?” I asked.

“I can’t believe I did that, I’m never gotten angry like that and used my powers to hurt people before. When I saw those guys hit you, I just couldn’t control myself.

After I put you in bed, I went and did my best to try and cover up what I’d done. After the police had finished doing forensics on the crime scene and had left, I flew in and grabbed the car and engine and got rid of them. Surprised they were still there actually, but they were surrounded by police tape, guess they wanted to do more work on them later. I phase-shifted into the police station and removed any incriminating evidence they collected from the scene. Also went to the hospital to talk to the big guy, the guy whose car I mangled, he won’t be saying anything about me. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to cover my tracks.”

“But aren’t there going to be a lot of questions about what happened to all that stuff, and surely someone took video of what you did?” I asked.

“Yeah there’s going to be suspicions, but without a lot of physical evidence I don’t see anyone being able to do anything about it. Turns out that house party was actually in a drug den, with a lab in the basement. The leader guy actually had a police guard outside his hospital room. The big guy told me that all phones from the party guests were collected by the police as evidence, so I grabbed them from the evidence room as well, they were all together in a box. I think all the party guests and the police will be too focussed on dealing with the repercussions of the drug stuff than what I did. That being said, I probably should lay low for a while and wait until it blows over.” 

“Won’t you have to go to work in the city though, where people will see you?” I asked.

“Actually…I lied about working in the city. I’ve actually been flying home during the day and while you’re asleep and doing work for the family company. As you know, my parents own a shipping company, which they actually built up from scratch about 3 years after they found out about my abilities. The reason they’ve been so successful is that I’m their main delivery method, I carry shipping containers at super speed around the world, for a decent price of course!

I know what you’re thinking, how have people not discovered me delivering shipping containers? Over the years, the company has made deals with governments and private companies for me to be able to drop the shipping containers in discrete locations, and thanks to my invisibility no one can actually see me travelling. When problems have arisen I’ve been able to deal with them somehow, and my parents are smart people, they spent a lot of time setting everything up so we could make it work. No one who works for the company even knows about me.”

It was at this point that the excitement over Jorge’s abilities had faded and the reality of our relationship so far had come crashing back to earth in my head. “So basically our whole relationship has been a lie up until this point!” I said with a wavering voice, holding back tears.

Jorge looked me straight in the eye and put one hand on my leg. “Beautiful, my love for you is real, trust me in that. You’re the only person I’ve spent a lot of time with since I found out about my abilities, outside of my family anyway. I’m always worried that people will find out, and I don’t know how they will react, and whether they’ll tell someone, which puts my parents and family in danger. I haven’t had any close friends since that time either, I’ve just kept busy with the company and doing hero stuff.”

“So…I’m in danger now?” I cried, I couldn’t hold back my tears any longer.

“I….I….don’t know” he replied. “Up until last night I would’ve said no, part of the reason I lied to you was to protect you from that part of my life. But now I’ve fucked that all up by getting angry and using my powers in sight of people, I don’t know what to think.” Tears were starting to stream down his face now, it seems even supermen can cry. We both just sat there for a few minutes, staring at the walls and quietly crying, until Jorge said: “Maybe I need to go back home for a while, take the heat off you and me, and give you some space.”

I thought about what he said for a minute. As much as Jorge had made me happier than I’d been in many years, everything that happened last night and all this new information is a lot for me to process, and impossible to do with Jorge around. I hesitantly replied: “Yeah, I think that would be best.”

Jorge went around the house and grabbed all this clothes and stuff, which wasn’t much really, and put it in a suitcase. I was just sitting on the couch the whole time he packed, thinking about anything and everything. Once he’d finished packing, Jorge came up to me, I got up off the couch, and we looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. I think he wanted to kiss me but I wasn’t up for that, so I moved in for a hug, a hug that must’ve gone on for only a minute, but seemed like an eternity. When I finally let go of him and he moved towards the balcony, he turned to me and said: “I really do love you, so so much, and I want us to be together, I hope you can forgive me.” He moved out onto the balcony, floated off the balcony and disappeared.

• Like 21

Chapter 8 – alone again

I spent a long time on the couch after Jorge left, thinking about all the things that happened since we met in my mind, and how different they now seemed with all this new information. Jorge must have got his powers back even before we came home to Melbourne after the holiday, and the whole thing about passports and bank cards was a lie. First Jorge turned my world upside down by being a housemate and a lover, now it turns out he’s a superman and he’s been doing all this stuff I didn’t know about and making up stories to tell me the whole time. I knew a sleep would be good for me at that moment, but I also knew that I would just be running through scenarios and thoughts in my head, and I would never actually fall asleep. I figured the best thing to do was go for a bike ride, which always made me happy, and I hadn’t done it much since meeting Jorge.

The bike ride was really good, allowed me to clear my head of all the negative thoughts I was having, and I stopped by one of my favourite bakeries to grab a nice cake which also helped.

Once I got home, I sat down on the couch and watched some TV, and the news came on a few minutes later. The top story was about a big drug bust in a suburban house, and the explosion of a car outside the house. I could tell from the video footage that it was the house where Jorge and I were attacked, and you could see the car and engine on the street while the police were still investigating. You could see all the people at the party being taken away and placed in police cars, they were all charged as being involved in the drug operation. I switched to a few different channels and went online to see if there were any variations on the story or any implication about Jorge’s involvement, but it seemed there was none. Of course, that didn’t mean that Jorge was off the hook (or me for that matter), but at least it wasn’t widespread knowledge or anything. It made me feel better about the situation, and figured it wasn’t worth worrying about unless something changed.

I moved onto watching streaming shows that I’d missed since being with Jorge, and that helped to take my mind off everything. I guess you could say it was my detox from all the random emotions I’d been feeling in the last day or so.

When I woke up the next morning I started thinking, while half asleep and just dozing. It occurred to me that there was no benefit to Jorge of keeping all those secrets from me. It was clear he wanted to protect me and he didn’t know how I would react if I found out. It must’ve been a lot of effort trying to work and be a part-time superhero while being around whenever I was available to hang out. And let’s face it, he had no reason to keep staying with me, he could’ve gone home anytime and spent time anywhere in the world. Instead he stayed with me, which meant he really did love me, and wasn’t trying to deceive me in some malicious way. For once my habit of overanalysing situations worked to my advantage, I’d already realised how stupid I was for doubting Jorge’s intentions!

I still needed to get on with my life though. Even though I could contact him, I still think we needed a little time to get our heads straight, and after what happened a few nights ago it’s probably better that he didn’t spend any time around Melbourne.

I started getting back into exercising – jogging, walks and cycling. While it was good for keeping me busy, I wasn’t finding it very difficult or challenging any more. I remembered what happened with my visits to the gym and wondered whether I should “test my limits” as Jorge did, since I suspected our sexual activities possibly explains the changes in my body and strength in the last month or so. Was I becoming…dare I say it…superhuman?

• Like 19