He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

Ok, I don't want to be "that guy" but I have a quick question about Jorge's age.

At the beginning of the story it says he looks to be around 22 and Tim also says he's about twice Jorge's age, but then later on Jorge states that he got his powers when he was 15 and asks Tim if he remembers a terrorist incident in London 15 years ago which would make him at least 30.  So how old is Jorge?  Is he in his twenties or older but the powers make him look younger?

Besides that I'm really enjoying it so keep it up :) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sithspawn said:

Ok, I don't want to be "that guy" but I have a quick question about Jorge's age.

At the beginning of the story it says he looks to be around 22 and Tim also says he's about twice Jorge's age, but then later on Jorge states that he got his powers when he was 15 and asks Tim if he remembers a terrorist incident in London 15 years ago which would make him at least 30.  So how old is Jorge?  Is he in his twenties or older but the powers make him look younger?

Besides that I'm really enjoying it so keep it up :) 

I'm kinda glad you noticed, since it was intentional, and it will be addressed in a coming chapter 👍

I can't do what other writers here have done and write the story on the fly, this story was planned and I tried to make sure there weren't any plot holes at the end. I actually had to go back and change earlier parts of the story as I was writing when I realised I was creating inconsistencies. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, timaa said:

I'm kinda glad you noticed, since it was intentional, and it will be addressed in a coming chapter 👍

I can't do what other writers here have done and write the story on the fly, this story was planned and I tried to make sure there weren't any plot holes at the end. I actually had to go back and change earlier parts of the story as I was writing when I realised I was creating inconsistencies. 

Whatever you're doing is turning out great!  I pop on the forums daily (sometimes more) just to see if there's an update!  Thanks for the great writing!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cregssatx said:

Whatever you're doing is turning out great!  I pop on the forums daily (sometimes more) just to see if there's an update!  Thanks for the great writing!

Thanks for your kind words and support, I will say there are only a few more chapters to go though 😊

• Like 1

Chapter 12 – Jorge returns

One Saturday morning, about two months after Jorge had left, he appeared on the balcony, in what was his way of knocking on the front door, on the 8th floor of my apartment building where I lived. I didn’t see him immediately, but when I glanced over to the balcony I was shocked for a second, and able to take in his beautiful form again, especially since he’d gone back to his normal outfit, which was shorts and nothing else. Admittedly when he was here before and we were hanging out, he was usually naked or just in shorts, so it wasn’t a big adjustment to see him like that again.

I got up and opened the balcony door to greet him. I was surprisingly hesitant to move close to him at first, not sure what to do after the way we left things. He gave me that smile that makes me melt inside and I moved right towards him and kissed him deeply, wrapping my hands around his back and lowering my weight to give him the hint to pick me up in his super arms the way he had done so many times before. He took the hint, sliding his hands under my ass and lifting me to his waist, while staring directly into my eyes and letting his tongue tell me how much he missed me. We continued for a few minutes, stared into each other’s eyes and smiled, then Jorge put me down again. 

He actually stepped back a little to look at me properly. “You’ve become a real muscle hunk while I was away” he said, “look at the size of your biceps, and that beautiful 6 pack, and those thick quads. Flex your biceps for me.” I did as I was asked. He moved towards me and felt my biceps, licking his lips and looking at me as he did so. “Just when I thought you couldn’t be any hotter” he said, running his hands over my pecs and then exploring all the ridges in my 6 pack. He made a moaning noise and his hands moved around my back to feel my ass, then moved down to my legs, squeezing my quads and thighs as he moved further down. When he’d finished at my calves, he stood up straight, ran one hand through my hair, pulled my face towards him and kissed me again. It was like he’d never left, in fact, it felt even better.

“I’ve missed you” I said, and he instantly replied: “me too, probably even more”. The way he looked at me when he said that reached into my very soul, like he wanted every part of me to be with him.

We both took seats on the couch next to each other, and he put one hand on my leg. “I thought I’d just come and see you rather than message. How have you been?” he said.

“I’ve been OK, keeping busy with work, thinking about you and….and….and”. I couldn’t find a way to introduce me testing my powers, I don’t know how to say it, and how he’ll react.

“and?” Jorge said, “you can tell me anything, there’s no secrets anymore remember?”

“I’ve been testing my new superpowers” I said, looking down into my lap.

Jorge put his hand under my chin and raised it up until I was looking him in the eye. “I know” he said, “I’ve been watching you.”

“You mean stalking me” I said with a wry smile, guessing that his invisibility powers might be useful for him to keep an eye on me. Of course, I forgot he could be invisible, I hadn’t actually tried testing if I had that ability, not sure how I would do it though!

“You have no idea how hot it was watching you test your strength with that car, or run at super speed, or jump and land safely – I literally had to go and find a place to jack off afterwards every time” he said, half giggling.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were watching?” I said.

“I think you needed the time to discover your powers for yourself, just like I did. I enjoyed the experience so much when I did it, I didn’t want to take that away from you.”

“I also knew you needed space, and we needed some time to work out our feelings for each other, and what our powers would mean for our relationship” he said. “I’m guessing you’ve been thinking about that too.”

“Yeah I have, but let’s talk about that later. I want to hear about what’s been happening with you” I said.

Jorge said: “Except for checking in on you after now and then…”

“You mean ALL the time like a creepy guy!” I butted in.

“I kept very busy with things other than you, someone thinks they’re super-important now don’t they?” he said, with this look of disgust on this face, which slowly turned to a grin.

“Of course I talked to my parents about what happened with us and that night I attacked those guys, they kept an eye on news sites and discussion forums to see if my actions had been noticed and spread around. They got this tech guy years ago to create an algorithm to search the internet for anything that might be related to me or anything that couldn’t be explained, and it’s kept us from any major problems so far."

"I focused on the company a lot, delivering a lot of containers, increasing the shipping output."

"I did a few superhero things as well, that always makes me feel good, but I was worried after what happened that night with those guys that I could lose control again. It seemed that was a one-off feeling of anger, I haven’t felt anything like that again since. Besides, with your powers I don’t think I’ll have to protect you much anymore!” I grinned and looked down, feeling weirdly embarrassed.

“How has it felt testing your abilities?” he asked.

“It feels AMAZING, and weirdly erotic?” I replied.

“Yeah, same thing happened to me. There’s something about having super abilities that makes you super horny as well, especially when you’re using your powers” he said.

“I was wondering…how do you think I inherited your powers?” I said.

“I’m thinking it’s when my cum entered your body, since I’d kissed guys before and never known them to get super abilities after it. I believe it changed your body from the first time I came inside you, since you were able to withstand my strength and cum during sex as my powers came back” he said.

“I didn’t get all your powers though – I can’t seem to phase-shift…or use X-ray vision…or fly” I said.

“I can’t explain that, maybe you’ll develop them later, or maybe they’ll surface when you need them, like they did for me. I’m happy that I get to be the dominant more powerful guy who gets to fly you around in the meantime” he said with a grin.

“I think I could live with that” I replied, grinning right back at him. “Actually, do you think you could take me flying?” I said, with a hopeful and almost puppy-dog expression on my face.

Jorge smiled at me. “Of course, my beautiful super guy” he said.

• Like 25

Chapter 13 – taking flight

Since we were both in shorts and nothing else, it seemed like the perfect opportunity for Jorge to show me more of his world, now that our abilities were out in the open.

Jorge grabbed one of my hands and walked towards the balcony. I eagerly followed, although I was almost shaking from both excitement and nerves. My super boyfriend was about to give me an experience unlike any other, I can’t believe this was happening to me!

Once we were out on the balcony, I closed the door to the apartment, and I looked expectedly at Jorge. “How should we do this?” I asked.

“I could take you on my back, but I want to see you, let’s try something” said Jorge, as he moved around behind me. He curled his left arm in front of him like a C shape, and laid the palm of his hand flat, facing the sky. He asked me to sit on his hand, of course he could support me easily so I didn’t hesitate.

“Damn, your super ass feels really nice” said Jorge, as he grabbed my right arm and draped it over his neck, so I was basically sitting out in front of him on his left side and had my right arm to keep me balanced.

“Are you ready?” Jorge said, like he had to ask. I totally trusted him and could feel butterflies in my stomach in anticipation.

“Yes my love” I said. I just realised that was my first real declaration of my feelings towards him, and hopefully just the start of a wonderful life together. We turned our heads for a quick kiss, then I felt us rising from the ground and moving forward off the balcony and into the open. I should’ve felt nervous, but in the position where I could see everything, I felt at ease. Besides, I was basically invulnerable now, I didn’t have much to worry about really.

“Can’t people see us right now? I said.

“No they can’t actually. My invisibility power is like a reality distortion field - it seems to work so that I can see myself and anything I’m in contact with, but no one can see it. Let me demonstrate.” Jorge swooped down onto the street near my apartment building, flying straight past people walking and in-between moving cars, and no-one even flinched or even noticed us! “That’s awesome!” I said.

Jorge rose into the air again, until we were about 200 metres in the air, moved into a horizontal position with his body, and then he took me on a nice scenic flight around Melbourne, going past all the big sights and attractions. It was so different seeing it all from this perspective.

“Shall we go a little further away?” said Jorge.

“God yes!” I said, hardly containing my enthusiasm.

“Hold on, we’re going to go much faster!” said Jorge. I wrapped my right arm tighter around his neck, and he slid his left hand from under my butt to between my legs, pointing his forearm upwards to keep me in place.

We started moving forward at a faster speed, then WHOOSH! – we were moving at super speed, so fast everything was a blur in front of me, and all I could hear is the sound of the wind, and clouds flashing by me. After about 10 seconds of this, Jorge slowed down, and after a bit of time to recover myself, I looked down to see where we were. I recognised the city straight away - it was Perth, on the opposite side of Australia - we’d travelled that far in mere seconds! Once again, we flew slowly and gracefully over the city, admiring the architecture and the landscape. I could barely speak, I was so in awe of the view and the way I was seeing it, attached to my beautiful boyfriend who had changed my life forever.

“How about one more stop for today?” Jorge said.

“Sure!” I replied. I was almost disappointed, was that all we were going to do, with all the possibilities and time we had available?

After a few seconds, we whooshed off again. This time I was able to relax and focus, as much as you can going at that speed, and while I was focusing I was able to lower the volume of the wind in my head, which felt a lot more comfortable.

After a short time we stopped again, this time not in a city, but over this beautiful gorge, with a massive waterfall and high rock walls on either side. Considering the time it took us to get there, I assumed we were somewhere in the Northern Territory, still in Australia, in one of the National Parks. As much as I appreciated seeing the cities, they were nothing compared to this, nature in all its glory. We flew around for a while, admiring the countryside, as well as all the wildlife – birds, kangaroos, even crocodiles in the water.

shutterstock_529643506.jpg.35d086495dec9c082391fa7587106b8f.jpg

Jorge’s left hand slowly retracted down between my legs, and his hand stopped on my crotch, squeezing it gently. Oh my god, he wanted to get sexy now, in the most amazing place for it! He squeezed again and I moaned audibly, my dick getting rock hard from this sudden stimulation. “Pull it out” said Jorge, he didn’t have to tell me twice! I used my free hand to reach into my shorts and underwear and pull out my raging boner, exposing it to the world. “It seems you’ve gotten bigger there too” he said, moving his hand onto my dick and stroking it gently. I moaned again, but quieter this time, it felt weird to try and compete with the sounds of nature all around us. Jorge had moved his body into a vertical position, and we were mostly just floating in the air, about 200 metres above the gorge. He turned his face to me and we kissed, so gently and so softly it felt like we were in a romance movie or something! Jorge’s stroking rate increased, but we kept kissing, in-between my moans and the general euphoria of the situation. Jorge kept stroking faster and faster, I couldn’t concentrate on kissing any more, just moaning and closing my eyes in absolute bliss. I couldn’t hold it any more, I came and my cum shot out and flew off into the air like a water pistol, finding its way down in the water of the gorge. I must’ve cum for about 10 seconds, shaking violently, wave after wave of pleasure and ecstasy streaming from my body. Jorge took his hand off my dick and kissed me again in the same soft manner. 

“I think you need to clean up a bit” said Jorge, and manoeuvred himself around in front of me, moving both hands onto my hips, and kissing me again. While we kissed, we slowly descended towards the water. As we got to the water I felt a refreshing buzz as we slowly submerged until we were in up to our shoulders. We stopped kissing and I hugged Jorge tight, feeling so blessed to be here with him and in love like I’d never felt before. Jorge held me as we floated up out of the water again and over towards the sand on one side of the gorge. Jorge placed me down on the sand and we both took a second to look around the gorge, only this time we were at the bottom of it. 

Jorge asked: “are you hungry?”. 

“Now that I think about it, yeah I am” I replied. 

“I’ll be back in 10” Jorge said as he flew up into the air, turned invisible, then all I could hear was a whooshing sound as he left.

I sat down on the sand and had a good look at my surroundings. The river was flowing slowly, and you could see a few crocodile tails here and there. I normally would be concerned about the crocs, but I was far enough away from the river to see them coming, and could probably deal with them anyway if they tried to attack. There were a few birds walking around the river, as well as an eagle circling overhead – I focussed my sight on the eagle and got a great close up of its majestic wings as it soared above the gorge. I could hear various sounds of animals but couldn’t see them all, there were lots of places where animals could hide from plain sight here, and my super hearing was able to pick up more than usual.

I heard a whooshing sound, followed by Jorge appearing in the air above me, I focussed my vision to see what he had in his hands and giggled. It was KFC – Jorge knew I loved it, and he brought me fried chicken to eat in this beautiful place! I didn’t mind, since I wasn’t much of a fancy eater anyway - it was about the place, and of course the company. We ate lunch in the gorge, packed it all up in the bags it came in, then Jorge whooshed them away to put in a garbage somewhere – I guess when you can fly anywhere in seconds, finding rubbish bins is not a big problem!

When Jorge returned, I stood up and greeted him as he landed, kissing him deeply. While in our kiss, I slid one hand to his butt, the other down his pants. “oh” he breathed as he revelled in the intensity of my hand on his dick, sliding slowly and methodically back and forth along it. He got hard pretty quickly, and I moved my other hand up his back and into his silky hair, pushing my tongue down his throat. I was getting so into it I lifted Jorge completely off the ground just by his dick, it felt so good showing off my strength to him.

Jorge stopped kissing me and moved his hand to my wrist that was stroking his dick. “Hey, while I’m loving this, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do, are you up for it?” he said.

“I’m up for anything” I said, shivering in anticipation. Jorge removed his shorts and put them on the sand, then reached over and pulled mine off. I was just taking it all in - now we were naked, on sand, in the middle of a gorge all by ourselves! 

Jorge moved towards me and started kissing me, holding me as we rose from the ground and high up inside the gorge, about 100 metres from the bottom. He grabbed me by the hips, and slowly manoeuvred my body over his hard dick, and slowly slid it into me. I felt this wave of pleasure all over - it seemed even better since my powers had developed, my sexual arousal was so much higher now. Jorge gently slid in and out, spinning us in a slow circle as he did so. I would usually close my eyes with the amount of pleasure I was getting from this, but I wanted to look at Jorge and take in the surroundings, experiencing sex while floating in the air was too good to experience blind. I could see small white clouds as we spun, as well as the rock walls of the gorge, and the sounds of the waterfall in the background. Jorge’s thrusting speed increased, and I moaned in rhythm with his movements. Then Jorge started thrusting at super speed, and now he was just a blur of skin as my body went through this crazy feeling of sexual excitement. It was so intense - a blur of vision, sound and sensations that is impossible to imagine or explain.

Jorge screamed as he came, the sounds of which echoed through the gorge. He shook for about 20 seconds, releasing his man-juice into me, so much that I could feel it oozing out of my body. Jorge slid out of me and pulled me into his super muscular body. 

“That was amazing” he said, barely able to get out words from the experience.

“It was amazing for me too my superman” I replied. I’d never called him superman before, but I could see he liked it – he loosened his grip, pulled me out in front of him, gazed at me with this look of absolute devotion, pulled me back in and kissed me. He flew us over to the waterfall and rinsed us off, the rushing water felt soothing after such an experience, despite the ferocity and power of its stream.

Once we got back to the sand to retrieve our shorts, Jorge asked: “Have you tried running on water yet?” 

“What do you mean? Could I even do that?” I replied.

Without a pause, Jorge ran across the gorge at super speed until he was on the rocks on the other side, creating a stream of water behind him that slowly dissipated.

“Now you try, run to me” he shouted.

I guess there was no harm in trying, and I had enough practice with my super speed to control it. I ran at full speed towards Jorge, gliding over the water, barely feeling any moisture as I got to the other side, and ran straight into Jorge’s arms.

“Wow, I never thought of doing that before, I guess it makes sense at that speed we’re basically like a catamaran” I said.

Jorge nodded. “Before I discovered that I could fly, I ran across lots of different bodies of water, from lakes to rivers, even the ocean. I just needed to remember where I came from so I could get back to shore haha! You need a lot of space to turn around as well, otherwise you get too slow and sink, I learned that the hard way!” said Jorge.

“I’m looking forward to testing your new abilities and showing you some cool stuff along the way” said Jorge, as he rose up into the air, about 50 metres above the ground and a little in front of me, over the water. “Jump to me” he said.

I hadn’t done a lot of practice jumping to things in the air, but gave it a go. I bent down a little and leapt straight up in the air into Jorge’s arms, and he caught me with a big smile on his face. We hugged again for a minute, I could tell he was proud of me and how I’ve mastered my new abilities.

“It’s been a good day beautiful, shall we head home?” said Jorge.

“Yeah” I replied.

Without warning we flew up out of the gorge and whooshed away, with me holding onto Jorge and him flying in a vertical position, which was weird but it felt OK. Arriving back in Melbourne, we floated down to my balcony and went inside, relaxing on the couch after an amazing day. While we could’ve had sex again that night, we were both content to fall asleep in each other’s arms.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, timaa said:

Chapter 13 – taking flight

Since we were both in shorts and nothing else, it seemed like the perfect opportunity for Jorge to show me more of his world, now that our abilities were out in the open.

Jorge grabbed one of my hands and walked towards the balcony. I eagerly followed, although I was almost shaking from both excitement and nerves. My super boyfriend was about to give me an experience unlike any other, I can’t believe this was happening to me!

Once we were out on the balcony, I closed the door to the apartment, and I looked expectedly at Jorge. “How should we do this?” I asked.

“I could take you on my back, but I want to see you, let’s try something” said Jorge, as he moved around behind me. He curled his left arm in front of him like a C shape, and laid the palm of his hand flat, facing the sky. He asked me to sit on his hand, of course he could support me easily so I didn’t hesitate.

“Damn, your super ass feels really nice” said Jorge, as he grabbed my right arm and draped it over his neck, so I was basically sitting out in front of him on his left side and had my right arm to keep me balanced.

“Are you ready?” Jorge said, like he had to ask. I totally trusted him and could feel butterflies in my stomach in anticipation.

“Yes my love” I said. I just realised that was my first real declaration of my feelings towards him, and hopefully just the start of a wonderful life together. We turned our heads for a quick kiss, then I felt us rising from the ground and moving forward off the balcony and into the open. I should’ve felt nervous, but in the position where I could see everything, I felt at ease. Besides, I was basically invulnerable now, I didn’t have much to worry about really.

“Can’t people see us right now? I said.

“No they can’t actually. My invisibility power is like a reality distortion field - it seems to work so that I can see myself and anything I’m in contact with, but no one can see it. Let me demonstrate.” Jorge swooped down onto the street near my apartment building, flying straight past people walking and in-between moving cars, and no-one even flinched or even noticed us! “That’s awesome!” I said.

Jorge rose into the air again, until we were about 200 metres in the air, moved into a horizontal position with his body, and then he took me on a nice scenic flight around Melbourne, going past all the big sights and attractions. It was so different seeing it all from this perspective.

“Shall we go a little further away?” said Jorge.

“God yes!” I said, hardly containing my enthusiasm.

“Hold on, we’re going to go much faster!” said Jorge. I wrapped my right arm tighter around his neck, and he slid his left hand from under my butt to between my legs, pointing his forearm upwards to keep me in place.

We started moving forward at a faster speed, then WHOOSH! – we were moving at super speed, so fast everything was a blur in front of me, and all I could hear is the sound of the wind, and clouds flashing by me. After about 10 seconds of this, Jorge slowed down, and after a bit of time to recover myself, I looked down to see where we were. I recognised the city straight away - it was Perth, on the opposite side of Australia - we’d travelled that far in mere seconds! Once again, we flew slowly and gracefully over the city, admiring the architecture and the landscape. I could barely speak, I was so in awe of the view and the way I was seeing it, attached to my beautiful boyfriend who had changed my life forever.

“How about one more stop for today?” Jorge said.

“Sure!” I replied. I was almost disappointed, was that all we were going to do, with all the possibilities and time we had available?

After a few seconds, we whooshed off again. This time I was able to relax and focus, as much as you can going at that speed, and while I was focusing I was able to lower the volume of the wind in my head, which felt a lot more comfortable.

After a short time we stopped again, this time not in a city, but over this beautiful gorge, with a massive waterfall and high rock walls on either side. Considering the time it took us to get there, I assumed we were somewhere in the Northern Territory, still in Australia, in one of the National Parks. As much as I appreciated seeing the cities, they were nothing compared to this, nature in all its glory. We flew around for a while, admiring the countryside, as well as all the wildlife – birds, kangaroos, even crocodiles in the water.

shutterstock_529643506.jpg.35d086495dec9c082391fa7587106b8f.jpg

Jorge’s left hand slowly retracted down between my legs, and his hand stopped on my crotch, squeezing it gently. Oh my god, he wanted to get sexy now, in the most amazing place for it! He squeezed again and I moaned audibly, my dick getting rock hard from this sudden stimulation. “Pull it out” said Jorge, he didn’t have to tell me twice! I used my free hand to reach into my shorts and underwear and pull out my raging boner, exposing it to the world. “It seems you’ve gotten bigger there too” he said, moving his hand onto my dick and stroking it gently. I moaned again, but quieter this time, it felt weird to try and compete with the sounds of nature all around us. Jorge had moved his body into a vertical position, and we were mostly just floating in the air, about 200 metres above the gorge. He turned his face to me and we kissed, so gently and so softly it felt like we were in a romance movie or something! Jorge’s stroking rate increased, but we kept kissing, in-between my moans and the general euphoria of the situation. Jorge kept stroking faster and faster, I couldn’t concentrate on kissing any more, just moaning and closing my eyes in absolute bliss. I couldn’t hold it any more, I came and my cum shot out and flew off into the air like a water pistol, finding its way down in the water of the gorge. I must’ve cum for about 10 seconds, shaking violently, wave after wave of pleasure and ecstasy streaming from my body. Jorge took his hand off my dick and kissed me again in the same soft manner. 

“I think you need to clean up a bit” said Jorge, and manoeuvred himself around in front of me, moving both hands onto my hips, and kissing me again. While we kissed, we slowly descended towards the water. As we got to the water I felt a refreshing buzz as we slowly submerged until we were in up to our shoulders. We stopped kissing and I hugged Jorge tight, feeling so blessed to be here with him and in love like I’d never felt before. Jorge held me as we floated up out of the water again and over towards the sand on one side of the gorge. Jorge placed me down on the sand and we both took a second to look around the gorge, only this time we were at the bottom of it. 

Jorge asked: “are you hungry?”. 

“Now that I think about it, yeah I am” I replied. 

“I’ll be back in 10” Jorge said as he flew up into the air, turned invisible, then all I could hear was a whooshing sound as he left.

I sat down on the sand and had a good look at my surroundings. The river was flowing slowly, and you could see a few crocodile tails here and there. I normally would be concerned about the crocs, but I was far enough away from the river to see them coming, and could probably deal with them anyway if they tried to attack. There were a few birds walking around the river, as well as an eagle circling overhead – I focussed my sight on the eagle and got a great close up of its majestic wings as it soared above the gorge. I could hear various sounds of animals but couldn’t see them all, there were lots of places where animals could hide from plain sight here, and my super hearing was able to pick up more than usual.

I heard a whooshing sound, followed by Jorge appearing in the air above me, I focussed my vision to see what he had in his hands and giggled. It was KFC – Jorge knew I loved it, and he brought me fried chicken to eat in this beautiful place! I didn’t mind, since I wasn’t much of a fancy eater anyway - it was about the place, and of course the company. We ate lunch in the gorge, packed it all up in the bags it came in, then Jorge whooshed them away to put in a garbage somewhere – I guess when you can fly anywhere in seconds, finding rubbish bins is not a big problem!

When Jorge returned, I stood up and greeted him as he landed, kissing him deeply. While in our kiss, I slid one hand to his butt, the other down his pants. “oh” he breathed as he revelled in the intensity of my hand on his dick, sliding slowly and methodically back and forth along it. He got hard pretty quickly, and I moved my other hand up his back and into his silky hair, pushing my tongue down his throat. I was getting so into it I lifted Jorge completely off the ground just by his dick, it felt so good showing off my strength to him.

Jorge stopped kissing me and moved his hand to my wrist that was stroking his dick. “Hey, while I’m loving this, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do, are you up for it?” he said.

“I’m up for anything” I said, shivering in anticipation. Jorge removed his shorts and put them on the sand, then reached over and pulled mine off. I was just taking it all in - now we were naked, on sand, in the middle of a gorge all by ourselves! 

Jorge moved towards me and started kissing me, holding me as we rose from the ground and high up inside the gorge, about 100 metres from the bottom. He grabbed me by the hips, and slowly manoeuvred my body over his hard dick, and slowly slid it into me. I felt this wave of pleasure all over - it seemed even better since my powers had developed, my sexual arousal was so much higher now. Jorge gently slid in and out, spinning us in a slow circle as he did so. I would usually close my eyes with the amount of pleasure I was getting from this, but I wanted to look at Jorge and take in the surroundings, experiencing sex while floating in the air was too good to experience blind. I could see small white clouds as we spun, as well as the rock walls of the gorge, and the sounds of the waterfall in the background. Jorge’s thrusting speed increased, and I moaned in rhythm with his movements. Then Jorge started thrusting at super speed, and now he was just a blur of skin as my body went through this crazy feeling of sexual excitement. It was so intense - a blur of vision, sound and sensations that is impossible to imagine or explain.

Jorge screamed as he came, the sounds of which echoed through the gorge. He shook for about 20 seconds, releasing his man-juice into me, so much that I could feel it oozing out of my body. Jorge slid out of me and pulled me into his super muscular body. 

“That was amazing” he said, barely able to get out words from the experience.

“It was amazing for me too my superman” I replied. I’d never called him superman before, but I could see he liked it – he loosened his grip, pulled me out in front of him, gazed at me with this look of absolute devotion, pulled me back in and kissed me. He flew us over to the waterfall and rinsed us off, the rushing water felt soothing after such an experience, despite the ferocity and power of its stream.

Once we got back to the sand to retrieve our shorts, Jorge asked: “Have you tried running on water yet?” 

“What do you mean? Could I even do that?” I replied.

Without a pause, Jorge ran across the gorge at super speed until he was on the rocks on the other side, creating a stream of water behind him that slowly dissipated.

“Now you try, run to me” he shouted.

I guess there was no harm in trying, and I had enough practice with my super speed to control it. I ran at full speed towards Jorge, gliding over the water, barely feeling any moisture as I got to the other side, and ran straight into Jorge’s arms.

“Wow, I never thought of doing that before, I guess it makes sense at that speed we’re basically like a catamaran” I said.

Jorge nodded. “Before I discovered that I could fly, I ran across lots of different bodies of water, from lakes to rivers, even the ocean. I just needed to remember where I came from so I could get back to shore haha! You need a lot of space to turn around as well, otherwise you get too slow and sink, I learned that the hard way!” said Jorge.

“I’m looking forward to testing your new abilities and showing you some cool stuff along the way” said Jorge, as he rose up into the air, about 50 metres above the ground and a little in front of me, over the water. “Jump to me” he said.

I hadn’t done a lot of practice jumping to things in the air, but gave it a go. I bent down a little and leapt straight up in the air into Jorge’s arms, and he caught me with a big smile on his face. We hugged again for a minute, I could tell he was proud of me and how I’ve mastered my new abilities.

“It’s been a good day beautiful, shall we head home?” said Jorge.

“Yeah” I replied.

Without warning we flew up out of the gorge and whooshed away, with me holding onto Jorge and him flying in a vertical position, which was weird but it felt OK. Arriving back in Melbourne, we floated down to my balcony and went inside, relaxing on the couch after an amazing day. While we could’ve had sex again that night, we were both content to fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Love this hot story!

• Like 1