He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

Of the best stories I have read. Please 🙏🏻 don't stop writing this piece of art. I don't know if both protagonists are going to experience even more enormous physical growth, making their bodies fill with perfect muscles, but how it goes I love it.

• Like 1

Chapter 14 – the school of Jorge

I woke up with Jorge spooning me from behind, it was nice to wake up to him again after so long. He knew right away that I was awake, even though I hadn’t moved. “Morning beautiful” he said. I held onto his arm that was draped over me, then brought his hand to my mouth and kissed it. I rolled over to face him. “It’s so good to wake up to you again” I said with a smile, “Did you work last night?”

“Yeah, did a standard run of deliveries, and made sure I was back to snuggle with you when you woke up. I never want to miss that again” he replied, with a big smile on his face.

“Neither do I” I added, running my hand along the side of his body and up to the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. His mouth always tasted so good, never a hint of bad breath or a weird taste. I only hope his experience from me was similar.

He pulled me in for a tight hug, our naked bodies in close contact all the way down to our feet. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes, reminding how close we’ve become and how much we missed each other.

“As much as I could stay like this all day, shall we get up and have breakfast?” I said.

“Yeah why not?” he replied.

As I was preparing breakfast, a thought had suddenly occurred to me. Actually, it had come to me while Jorge was away, but with everything else happening I kinda forgot about it again until just now.

I said to Jorge, who was sitting on the couch watching me get the food ready: “I was thinking of something you told me, about saving those hostages from the bank 15 years ago. You got your powers at 15, so that means you must be at least 30 years old, but you look in your early 20’s?”

“I actually stopped ageing when I was about 22, at least I haven’t noticed any changes in me since then. I’m actually 42 years old.” Jorge grinned as he said that, like he was proud of that fact, and that I hadn’t known.

“So you’re actually older than me, I’m 38!” I said. “Looking good for an old man.” I couldn’t resist, and kinda giggled to myself, turning back to preparing breakfast.

Suddenly Jorge was rubbing up against me from behind, I guess we’re going to have to get used to each other’s super speed. “I like that I’m older, but you’ve made me feel as young as I look handsome” he whispered into my ear, and kissed the back of my neck. “I’ve noticed you don’t look as old as you did when we first met, especially in the face” he said. Now that he mentioned it, I did notice that I don’t really have bags under my eyes anymore, and my skin is tighter around my face. I guess I didn’t pay attention to it much since my muscular development was a lot more obvious.

As we were eating breakfast, I asked: “What shall we do today?”.

“I would really like to help you with your new abilities and watch you use them up close, what do you think?” said Jorge.

“I would like that a lot” I replied, thinking there’s only one person on earth who can understand what I’ve been experiencing, and he’s eating cereal across from me right now.

After breakfast, Jorge and I went out on the balcony and floated up into the sky. We didn’t need a lot of preparation, we just wore shorts as per usual. This time it seemed easier to be on Jorge’s back, so I lay down on his back, our bodies together and my hands resting on his shoulders.

Jorge said: “You’ve had no problems handling my super flying speed, shall we go further away this time?”

“Sounds awesome!” I replied.

“Might be a good idea to hold on tight though” Jorge said, so I moved my arms around his chest and linked my hands together. 

With a mighty whoosh we flew at super speed, and before I could take in anything, we slowed down and were flying slowly over a beautiful island with crystal clear water all around it. It seemed to be completely untouched by humans and natural.

We landed down on a beach and I looked around at the most amazing surroundings – the sound of small waves lapping on the beach, the sway of palm trees in the light breeze, the sweet smell of the salt water in the air. It was paradise, no two ways about it! It’s going to take time to get used to being able to go anywhere in the world in seconds - no trip is beyond me anymore.

Suddenly Jorge picked me up from behind and threw me into the water, about 200 metres from the beach. It caught me by surprise, when I hit the water I didn’t even think of swimming, and I sank quite a distance under the water on landing. Despite the fact I was underwater and sinking, I didn’t feel any sense of panic, nor did I feel like I was running out of breath. In fact, I felt quite at peace just sinking further down, seeing all the beautiful fish of various sizes and colours swimming around me. After about 30 seconds of sinking, my feet touched the ocean floor. It was darker down here, but I could still see everything really clearly, as if I had goggles on, and still didn’t feel at all like I needed to take a breath. With this weird new sense of calm, I started walking around the ocean floor, observing all the beautiful things around me and the general sense of silence that comes with being underwater. I could hear a whooshing sound coming towards me from above, thinking it was either a fast-moving shark or a latino with a sense of humour. Sure enough, Jorge came rushing down in a flurry of bubbles, and landed right in front of me. He gave me a grin, grabbed my hand and we walked together towards the shore. I could not explain why this seemed so natural to me so quickly, it was almost as if my body knew what was happening, and my mind kinda just followed? I guess lying on my back on the surface of the water to float is no longer an option, I’m a sinker now! Eventually we walked far enough for our heads to surface, and I just looked at Jorge with a loving but also a ‘What the fuck!’ look on my face.

“I figured the best way for you to learn about your new abilities is just to get ‘thrown in the deep end’ haha” said Jorge, looking a little too pleased with himself.

“How did you know I would be able to survive under the water?” I said.

“Um, I didn’t, but I was never far away, and you know I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you” Jorge replied.

Two can play at that game. I grabbed Jorge, lifted him above my head and threw him towards the trees at the back of the beach. It was enjoyable watching him flying through the air, then crashing through the trees like they were bowling pins, creating an opening into the forest. As I was walking up to the beach, Jorge came flying out of the forest and landed with a thump about 10 metres in front of me, folding his arms like I was his child who’d done a bad thing to daddy.

“Don’t look at me like that, you’re not the only person who can throw people around in this relationship! And besides, you could’ve just flown out of it at any time couldn’t you?” I said.

“Yeah I could, but I thought you’d get a good thrill from me crashing through stuff” he said with a cheeky grin.

Jorge sailed up in the air again, flying over my head and out to the water, hovering just above the surface, about 500 metres from shore. Since he was kinda far away, I focussed my sight and hearing on him, and he said: “Run out to me”.

I took a second to compose myself, then ran out across the water, getting ready to slow down before I ran into Jorge. He suddenly disappeared, and I found myself continuing to run on blind instinct, in a straight line further and further from the island. Jorge reappeared next to me, flying at the same speed so I could see him clearly and somehow still concentrate on running.

“Are you planning on turning at some stage?” he said, a really sarcastic tone in his voice, like it would be completely obvious to do so for a newbie superman.

Being not a complete idiot, I figured I would need to turn slowly in a large arc so I could maintain my speed while turning. I started turning towards my left side, slowly moving to the left while attempting to focus on where the island would be in relation to me. Eventually I was able to focus on the island, stopped turning and continued running until I got to the shore again. I made this long skid in the sand as I stopped, the sand rushing like a wave in front of me, and completely covering me at the same time. I shook like a dog at super speed to get rid of the sand, which was mostly effective, but went into the water to get the rest of the sand out of various…crevices.

As Jorge floated down in front of me, I gave him the best death stare I could muster, while he just laughed his stupid face off.

“I thought this was going to be fun, but I feel like I’m at school” I said.

“You’re learning about your powers aren’t you?” said Jorge. 

He pulled me into his arms and gave me a deep kiss, reminding me that he wasn’t trying to piss me off. We floated up into the air and over the forest, until we came to this deep crater full of boulders in the middle of the island.

We landed in the middle of the crater and Jorge suggested I try picking up the biggest boulder. I found this massive boulder, about 5 metres high, grabbed it near the bottom, and slowly lifted it above my head. It was fairly easy to lift, and I felt the strength in my body as I lifted it, as opposed to it feeling really light.

Jorge flew about 50 metres away and asked me to throw the rock to him. I bent my legs, pulled my arms back a little and threw it forward, the rock sailing through the air, where Jorge caught it and raised it above his head. He definitely looked good holding the rock, his muscles were rippling and glistening in the sunlight, he was beautiful. He threw the rock back and I managed to catch it, although I dropped it afterwards because I hadn’t braced my body properly to receive it. I picked it up again and threw it back to Jorge. This time, he told me to punch it instead of catching it. This time I braced myself properly, and threw an almighty punch with my right hand when the rock was close enough. Most of the rock flew off in front of me, but parts of it shattered and created a hailstorm of rock pieces all around me.

“It seems from all the tests you’ve done that you’re completely invulnerable now, but let’s work our way up to it just in case” said Jorge. Jorge picked up a small rock, about 30cm across, told me to brace myself, and threw it at my chest. I flinched a little, but my feet didn’t move as the rock hit me, and splattered into little pieces. Jorge threw progressively bigger rocks at me, and then boulders. I got more confident and didn’t flinch after the first few hit me. By the time we’d gotten to the big boulders, I was basically wanting the rocks to be thrown at me, putting this fierce look on my face to receive them. Some boulders split, some shattered, and the last few kinda just hit me and rolled over the top of me. I really felt like a superman now, strong and invulnerable! Jorge flew down to me and kissed me again – I certainly prefer that reward to the one’s I used to get at school!

“Shall we have a superman playfight?” said Jorge.

“Sounds hot!” I replied.

“Why don’t you start?” he said.

I braced myself and punched Jorge like I punched the boulder, and he went flying into a pile of boulders, throwing up hundreds of rock pieces and a cloud of dust. Jorge stood up, brushed himself off and flew towards me, swinging his left fist upwards into my stomach, sending me up and out of the crater, landing in the forest after colliding with a number of trees in my path. I was a little dazed at first, but now I knew what I could handle and was capable of, I got over the shock quickly. I went into a short run to get up my speed and leapt into the air, almost floating as I flew in an arc up and then came down in the crater in front of where Jorge was standing. I grabbed him with my left arm and tucked him under my armpit, then leapt into the air again, landing in another section of the forest. I placed him standing then pushed him vertically into the ground, until only his head and torso was poking up. I grabbed a full-size tree out of the ground, swung it above my head and cracked it over Jorge’s head, pushing him all the way into the ground. 

I was wondering if this playfight was getting a little rough, even though we both knew we couldn’t hurt each other. It’s amazing how aggressive you can be when there is no consequences for the other person.

Jorge suddenly shot up out of the ground, grabbed me by my crotch and neck with each hand and flew forward through the forest, using me like a battering ram for any unfortunate tree or rock that happened to be in our path. Suddenly he shot up into the air, with the various debris we’d collected on our bodies falling to the ground below. We were getting higher and higher, I could barely see the island any more below us. Eventually we stopped rising, and Jorge spun me around from my battering ram position until I was vertical again. He paused for a few seconds, gave me a big smile and let me go. 

I was falling faster and faster towards the ground, and kinda flailing my body everywhere initially just trying to make sense of what was happening. Eventually I calmed myself and steadied my movement as I fell, putting myself into a typical skydiving position with my limbs stretched out and my body facing the ground. Now I could take in where I was I could prepare for my superhero landing. Now I could make out the island, so I positioned myself vertically, with my legs below me and slightly bent, and my arms loosely out to each side. As I landed, there was this loud thump that sounded like a crack of thunder, and a massive plume of sand flying up all around me. Once the sand fell back to the ground, I noticed I’d left a sizeable crater in the beach, needing a super jump just to get out of it.

Jorge floated down soon after I got out of the crater I’d created, and landed in front of me on the beach. We just looked at each other, a bit surprised by how far we’d taken our little battle, but with a smile on our faces and a giggle.

“I guess we’re not very environmentally friendly, are we?” Jorge said with a laugh.

“No, we should consider less environmentally destructive options for our next fight” I said with a wink. “We should probably rinse off a little”. I started walking towards the water.

“Hey” said Jorge, and as I looked over to him, he had removed his shorts and exposed his beautiful naked body to the sun. I did the same and we both walked into the water. We took turns washing each other off, feeling every muscle and crevasse in each other’s bodies, moaning from the tactile sensations we were giving each other as our hands explored every inch.

Jorge looked at me and said “I want you inside me superman”. He then floated up into a horizontal position, about half a metre above the water, facing down. It didn’t take much thought to work out what he wanted me to do, so I climbed onto his back and lay down on top of him. He floated up vertically which was like going up in an elevator, it was so smooth! Jorge’s flying powers are much more flexible than superman’s in the comics - he doesn’t have to build up any energy or point himself in any direction, he just moves and glides through the air effortlessly.

I began running my hands over Jorge’s chest and abs, feeling every beautiful rock-hard muscle on his torso, it was making me so hard my body was lifting off of his back by my dick!

“Do it” Jorge said.

I positioned myself lower on his body, sliding myself down to his legs. I slid my dick into his hole ever so slowly, taking my time to enjoy this amazing experience after a day of adventure and speed. As I slid into him, Jorge moaned this long sensual moan, and I could feel his body shudder a little as I lay down on his back again, my dick now all the way in. I kissed him on the back of his neck, and Jorge started flying through the air at a slow and steady speed. I put my hands around his upper back to brace myself, and began moving up and down, feeling the breeze of our flight as well as the pleasurable sensation of being inside my amazing man. I could feel from his moans and his on-off body tension that he was enjoying what I was doing. I let my hands go from his back and wrapped my arms around his body, sliding one hand down onto his dick and the other onto one his amazing pecs. As I moved my hips up and down, I moved my hand on his dick in the same rhythm, getting faster and faster. His hips were moving in rhythm as well, getting every ounce of pleasure from the experience. Eventually our rhythm got to super speed, and he blew his load just before I blew mine inside of him. We both shook in a violent symphony as we unloaded - it was lucky we weren’t on the ground because I’m thinking we would be creating an earthquake right now!

Once we both stopped cumming, which took a surprisingly long time, I pulled out of him and he rotated his body 180 degrees so he was now facing me. I got a bit of a shock as he rotated, I needed to slide myself around as he did it but managed to stay on top. We kissed briefly as I lay down and we hugged the tightest hug, just gliding in the breeze and enjoying the silence and stillness of being with each other.

After about 10 minutes without moving, I suggested we head home, since I was starting to fall asleep. Jorge whooshed us at super speed back to Melbourne, but as soon as we came out of super speed I pretty much fell asleep.

When I woke up, we were still flying through the air in the same position, with Jorge’s arms wrapped around me, not too tight but keeping me in place.

“How long have I been asleep?” I asked.

“I’d say about 3 hours” Jorge replied.

I poked my head up and looked around, all I could see is the ocean, no land anywhere. 

“You’ve been flying the whole time I’ve been asleep?” I asked.

“Yeah, I loved feeling your breathing and holding you, it was nice to just do nothing but be with you for a while” said Jorge. Damn he was so sweet and loving, I keep wondering how I got so lucky to have met and fallen in love with such an amazing person, who just happens to have superpowers that he’s shared with me. I do think we found each other at the right time of our lives, where we both needed someone to break us out of our life routines.

“I love you so much” I said with my head on his chest.

“I love you more” he replied.

Jorge whooshed off again and we floated down onto the balcony of my building again, still naked but invisible (at least I hoped we were invisible, that would be quite a sight otherwise!). We didn’t even land though, I opened the balcony door and we floated right into the bedroom and onto the bed, where we kissed again, and I rolled off Jorge and we lay next to each other. I turned my head to look into Jorge’s eyes and smiled as I drifted off to sleep again.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

I can't even express how much I love this story! Such a wonderful piece of work! All of my fantasies in one amazing tale. Hope there will be more!

• Like 5

Chapter 15 – our new normal

Jorge and I found ourselves in a nice comfortable routine, which of course is nothing like a normal couple. Jorge flies around the world delivering shipping containers, and I am part of the shipping business now too. I help Jorge with some of his deliveries, moving containers around, and riding on the containers to various places as Jorge carries them. I also help in the management side of the business, helping organise orders and keeping an eye out for anything that could jeopardise us with people finding out about our abilities.

Jorge has been keeping track of any developments in the case where he destroyed that car in public view, it seems it’s mostly been shelved due to a lack of evidence and witness testimony. I still think it could come back to haunt us someday, but figured it’s not worth worrying about unless something else happens. Since we’re now living in Colombia, there’s not much chance of anyone recognising us on the street or in the media anyway.

In our down time we travel around the world, exploring new cultures and food, occasionally having amazing sex in unique locations, just because we can. I also accompany him on some of his superhero missions, although without invisibility I don’t usually do much since it’s important we stay off the radar as much as possible. I introduce Jorge as my partner when we’re socialising with friends and family, and his parents are like mine now, since we spend so much time together at work and at family gatherings.

Jorge’s body has been growing the same way mine did over the months since we got back together. He actually looks older now, and his filled-out body is comparable to mine – beautiful rounded pecs, still the perfect abs and v-shaped waist, biceps that get me hard with even the slightest flex, and that beautiful Latino face I get to kiss all the time. Don’t even get me started on his bubble butt and the tree trunks he calls legs. Even his dick has seen some growth in width and girth, which has made sex even more enjoyable (if that’s even possible). 

IMG_0230.thumb.jpg.f09e86ffd84bf775add518d121f34964.jpg

I can only guess my sperm has affected his body, similar to how his sperm affected mine. While we have both grown beautiful muscular bodies, they have peaked at the fitness model level and not gotten freaky big, despite us using our super strength all the time. It seems we’ve both given each other an amazing gift, not only with our love but with our bodies.

I still can’t believe how much my life has changed this year, and how in love Jorge and I have become from our chance meeting on a quiet country road. People always say you find true love when you’re not looking for it, and that’s especially true for us. While our relationship isn’t perfect, we always respect each other and make up quickly from any tense moments.

I wonder what the rest of our lives will be like, since it seems we won’t age at the same rate as the people we know, and can we keep our abilities a secret forever? I guess we can only plan and worry so much about the future, in the meantime we’ll enjoy the amazing life we have together.

There is one question on my mind that’s been bothering me lately though – why did Jorge crush that door knob in the hotel when we first met?

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Thanks everyone for your likes and encouragement, to be appreciated in this community where there are so many great stories is a real compliment.  I hope you enjoyed it, since I understand my rather direct and less descriptive writing style may not appeal to everyone!

I mainly wrote this story as a challenge to myself, to write my personal fantasy, but really glad I shared it with the community I’ve gotten so much enjoyment from.

While I know the story seemed to end quickly, I felt content with everything I wanted to include and didn’t really want to stretch it out for the sake of it. That being said, I have some random ideas for possible extensions in the future which I may get to if the inspiration strikes me again. Happy to hear people’s thoughts about possible future scenarios as well.

Having a lot of time by myself during the pandemic was a great inspiration, as well as reading through the stories here and an erotic series of novels called the Forever Wilde series by Lucy Lennox (who would’ve thought a woman could write such awesome gay sex scenes!). Of course, I’ve always loved Superman and the original movies with Christopher Reeve, which certainly fuelled many fantasies of mine over the years!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, timaa said:

Thanks everyone for your likes and encouragement, to be appreciated in this community where there are so many great stories is a real compliment.  I hope you enjoyed it, since I understand my rather direct and less descriptive writing style may not appeal to everyone!

I mainly wrote this story as a challenge to myself, to write my personal fantasy, but really glad I shared it with the community I’ve gotten so much enjoyment from.

While I know the story seemed to end quickly, I felt content with everything I wanted to include and didn’t really want to stretch it out for the sake of it. That being said, I have some random ideas for possible extensions in the future which I may get to if the inspiration strikes me again. Happy to hear people’s thoughts about possible future scenarios as well.

Having a lot of time by myself during the pandemic was a great inspiration, as well as reading through the stories here and an erotic series of novels called the Forever Wilde series by Lucy Lennox (who would’ve thought a woman could write such awesome gay sex scenes!). Of course, I’ve always loved Superman and the original movies with Christopher Reeve, which certainly fuelled many fantasies of mine over the years!

Love this story and the way you brought these two back together. The super powers are the icing in the cake. Imagining these two hot studs fucking on an island, using their super strength drives me wild. Thanks for your great work. 

• Like 1

Man thank you for this beatiutiful and sexy story. 

You explored many fantasies and did a great job with them.

I hope to read more from you in the future.

Thank you.

• Like 1