He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh so he looses his powers...

The plot tickens.

Smart of Jorge to take them afar so news outlets wont eb able to follow them

This is part of how Jorge and Tim first met - Jorge lost his powers in a hot meteor crater (see early chapters), and Tim found him on a country road.

• Like 1

Chapter 21 – Lethabo

Lethabo and I had been talking for about 30 minutes when Jorge finally awoke, his face showing both shock and relief when he looked around the room. As he sat up, he looked straight at Lethabo and I sidled up to him on the bed.

“It’s OK, we’ve been talking” I said, putting my hands on either side of his head, turning it towards me and giving him a kiss on his beautiful lips.

“What the fuck!” shouted Lethabo and we both turned to look at him in shock, “you’re fucking gay?”

“Yeah” said Jorge, “is that a problem?” Jorge looked ready to fight him regardless of his current abilities.

“Yeah it is, I don’t want to be trapped in a room with guys checking me out all the time!” replied Lethabo.

“Don’t flatter yourself, you’re not that attractive, and I’ve got all the looking I need right here” said Jorge, and he looked at me lovingly as we kissed again.

We looked over at Lethabo and he had this look of disgust on his face.

“Look…you need some time to recover and sort out the next steps for you, and as for me and Jorge you better get used to it” I said. Jorge was surprised how forthright I was talking to Lethabo, but after our chat I believed we had some level of understanding with each other.

“I need to use the toilet” said Lethabo and he went into the bathroom and closed the door with a little more force than is usual.

“What’s been going on?” asked Jorge, still looking a little dazed from his encounter with Lethabo and ending up in the meteor crater.

“We’ve just been talking – his name is Lethabo, he’s 19, he lives in a poor area outside of Johannesburg, and he discovered a glowing meteor rock when the meteor crashed here a few weeks ago. Kinda similar to your experience” I said.

I continued, “As he discovered his new abilities, people noticed that he was changing in strength and muscle tone, and people were treating him differently. While it was fun for him initially, he started to realise that people were scared of him and he had no one to turn to, leading him to run away from home. When word got out about his abilities, the police and military began looking for him. He was able to keep off their radar for a few days but eventually they caught up with him in the city, and the result was what we saw.”

“His violence was mostly fear, I could tell that when we tried to subdue him. I believe we can help him, in fact we’re probably the only people who can. He just seems like a scared kid who didn’t get the chance to discover his abilities like we did” I said.

“What are you suggesting?” said Jorge.

“I think he should stay with us for a while, and we can teach him to control his abilities and keep him away from the authorities” I replied.

Jorge stared at the wall for a minute, gathering his thoughts. I didn’t push him, this was a lot of information to process after the sleep he’s just had, and he’s not used to sleeping that much either!

“What if it all goes wrong, he can expose us?” said Jorge.

“He can expose us either way, but I’m not worried about that. I believe he is a good person who just needs some guidance” I replied.

“Hmmm,” said Jorge, “I guess we can hang out while my powers are coming back, and see how we go.” I understood where he was coming from – Jorge didn’t have many people in his life he could trust, so I needed to be patient with him on this.

“So how did we get here? Do you still have your powers?” Jorge asked.

“Yeah, it seems the meteor crater didn’t have an effect on me, which was kinda lucky!” I replied.

“At least we know that now, but then your abilities have never been quite the same as mine” said Jorge.

“Yeah, so I get to be the only superguy in our relationship for a while” I replied with a smile.

“I like the idea of you taking care of me and having all the strength” said Jorge, also smiling, and he kissed me again.

“It will be nice to relax for a while without doing a lot of travelling, we haven’t done that much since we met” I said.

“Agreed,” said Jorge, “but we’ll have another super guy to deal with as well.”

We kissed again, our hands getting busy exploring each other’s bodies, it felt like so long even though it was only hours since we last spent time together.

“I’m so glad you’re alright, I was really worried when I didn’t know where you were” I said.

“I was a little scared myself, I haven’t felt like that in a long time” said Jorge. He explained that after they crash-landed in the crater, they both had to crawl out since it was still warm from the impact, even though it had happened weeks earlier.

“At least our plan worked, even if it didn’t turn out completely like we’d planned” said Jorge, smiling at me and running one hand through my hair.

Lethabo hadn’t come out of the bathroom, and when I focussed my hearing I could hear him crying. I went and knocked on the bathroom door. “Can I come in?” I said. There was no reply, and I turned the door handle to see if it was locked…it wasn’t. I opened the door and saw Lethabo sitting on the tiled floor in a corner, his face down between his legs, quietly sobbing. I walked slowly over to him, bent down and tentatively put one hand on his shoulder. He flinched immediately, but didn’t force my hand off. He looked up at me, his eyes red and lips trembling. “You don’t need to worry, Jorge and I are going to help you” I said, looking straight into his eyes to show that I meant what I said. Lethabo sobbed and sniffled for another minute or so, but eventually calmed down. I stood up and offered him one hand to help him up. He grabbed onto my hand and I pulled him to his feet. He was still a little shaky on his feet, and I put my hands on the sides of his shoulders to steady him. “Thanks” said Lethabo, as he looked at me with a sense of relief and gratitude. It seemed like a perfect time for a hug, but considering how we met I wasn’t sure that was appropriate.

“Do you want a hug?” I asked, which seemed kinda stupid saying out aloud, but still better than the awkward unreciprocated hugs I’d gotten from people that didn’t have any feeling behind them. Lethabo looked down at the floor, nodding his head in the affirmative. I moved in slowly and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me without cutting off his circulation. His body felt rock solid, like hugging a muscular swimmer. He brought his arms around me and held tight. I thought he wouldn’t want to keep the hug for long, but every time I tried to relax I could feel him hold tighter, so I stayed in. We stayed like that for several minutes, and I wasn’t sure how to break the hold, even though I could realistically pull him off me if I wanted to. I decided on an alternative – I put my arms on his hips and lifted him slightly off the ground, and he instinctively wrapped his legs around my waist. As I walked from the bathroom, Jorge gave me a curious look, wondering why I was carrying him. I walked Lethabo over to his bed and leaned forward, hoping that Lethabo would finally let go. He did let go, falling gently onto the bed, then sliding himself up to the pillow and curling onto his side, facing away from me. I stayed on the bed for a few minutes until I was sure Lethabo was asleep, then slid off the bed and moved back to the other bed with Jorge.

“I think we’re in for some interesting times with him, he’s been through a lot” I said as I moved in and kissed Jorge, I could tell by the look on Jorge’s face that he was worried.

• Like 11

Lethabo's experienced was different from Jorge's. I hope he finds the family he needs right now with our guys who knows maybe he's secretely gay and will fall for Mathias? i dunno but if he's straight that would be a great weird dinamic with everyone around him 

• Like 1

Chapter 22 – hanging out in South Africa

It was weird waking up and Jorge being asleep, he’s usually waiting for me to wake every morning after working all night. I let him sleep since he needed to get his strength (and his flying ability) back.

Lethabo sat up as soon as he heard me stirring, he looked like he’d been waiting for us to wake up. A part of me was surprised he didn’t try and run away, but then he didn’t really have anywhere to go, and only Jorge and I understood what he was going through.

“Do you want to go for a walk?” I said to Lethabo.

“Yeah ok” replied Lethabo.

I hadn’t really spent a lot of time in South Africa, outside of deliveries for work, so it was nice to just explore and see the countryside, and we kept away from the main public areas, keeping to back streets and nature paths.

It seems Lethabo and I had plenty to talk about, particularly our abilities. I told him about how Jorge and I met, and how I developed my powers, and how we had managed to keep our abilities mostly off the radar so far. I could tell Lethabo was taking it all in, and asked a lot of questions.

“What about what happened with me, now people are going to know that super beings exist?” he said.

I guess I should’ve thought more about Lethabo being recognised on our walk, but we didn’t really come across many people, and not close enough for anyone to recognise him.

“I don’t know, and even though Jorge and I were invisible it still would have looked suspicious, and I’m sure it was captured on video as well. Jorge’s parents have always been good with this stuff, guess we can talk to them about it when we get back to Colombia” I said.

“Does that mean I am coming home with you?” asked Lethabo.

“Yeah for sure, you can stay as long as you need to” I replied. I could see a subtle grin on his face, was good to see him happy for the first time since we met.

“I can’t thank you enough for everything, especially after fighting you and stuff” said Lethabo.

“We super studs need to stick together” I said with a little chuckle. Lethabo grinned at that as well, which surprised me a little considering his reaction to Jorge and me being gay.

At that point the conversation turned to about mine and Jorge’s relationship – how we met, how we have sex, how we work together, everything. I could tell this was blowing Lethabo’s mind, his face went through multiple random expressions during the conversation, and that’s just what I saw when I was looking towards him!

“I’ve never met anyone who’s gay before, I thought they all acted like girls and wore dresses and stuff” said Lethabo. Oh boy.

“Gay people are just people, who just happen to love people the same sex as them” I said, trying not to sound completely judgemental of him.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to offend you, in fact you’ve made me think twice about gay people” said Lethabo. I could tell he was trying to backtrack, but he seemed sincere, and it did sound like he’d lived a very sheltered life in his town.

We kinda didn’t say anything for a few minutes, it seemed we didn’t know what to say now the gay thing was out in the open. I realised that he was young and his upbringing was not the same as mine, but it’s not easy to get past the backwards stereotypical thinking. I guess there’s some prejudice on my side as well.

We walked back to the hotel room in silence, when we got back Jorge was awake, and acted a little freaked out when we arrived.

“Where have you guys been? I was worried!” said Jorge. This was something new, I’m not sure why Jorge would be worried, it’s not as if I’d lost my powers or anything. Then it hit me…he was worried about Lethabo, and what he might have done, especially if he got his powers back.

“We woke up a while ago and went for a walk” I said, and gave Jorge a kiss. He seemed to calm down a little, but I could tell he was still a little anxious, and probably not a usual experience for him, especially being without his abilities. I looked over to Lethabo after I kissed Jorge, to see how he would react now. He was looking but didn’t seem too phased or disgusted this time around, maybe we were making some progress.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out mostly in the room where we wouldn’t be seen. It was really nice to slow down and enjoy each other’s company for a while, it’s not something Jorge and I did a lot of. In fact, we both commented how crazy our lives had become since getting together, and that we didn’t spend enough time just doing…nothing!

Jorge was starting to warm up to Lethabo, I could tell by the more relaxed conversations we were having, even the three of us play-wrestling in the hotel pool (although I kinda won every time).

While at the pool, Jorge and I got a little hot and heavy, kissing deeply and enjoying the feeling of each other’s skin. I could feel Jorge’s raging hardon against my abs, and my own boner was straining in my shorts. Since no one else was around we decided to pull each other’s pants off. Now we were completely naked, except we’d forgotten one thing.

“Hey, I’m still here!” said Lethabo, giving us a slightly judgemental look with a raised eyebrow. Jorge and I looked at each other and giggled like schoolboys.

“You may want to go for a walk for a while, unless you want to watch?” said Jorge with a cheeky grin.

“No thanks” replied Lethabo, getting out of the pool and walking off towards our room.

The pool was in a secluded area of the hotel grounds, and was surrounded by bushes and trees, so we decided to continue with what we were doing. We did feel like naughty teenagers, kissing and messing around in a public area, it felt kinda hot to be honest!

Our kissing became more intense, and our hands were getting busy, running all over each other’s torso, and down to our asses. I squeezed Jorge’s butt cheeks and lifted him up and towards me, his rock-hard dick pressing against my abs and chest, grinding against my super torso. I didn’t need to hold him up anymore, my dick was acting just fine as a seat between his legs! I felt really powerful at that moment, for the first time I was the guy with the strength and power, and Jorge was just a regular guy.

I slid my hands around Jorge’s butt cheeks again and lifted him up further, until his ample dick was level with my mouth, and begin licking and sucking his tool feverously. Jorge moaned in pleasure as I explored every inch of his dick and balls with my tongue. I could tell how much Jorge was enjoying my power over him, I’d never heard him moan like this before. I was hoping it wasn’t too loud, but figured since we hadn’t seen many people around the hotel that that it would be ok…hopefully! I turned Jorge around and dug my face between his butt cheeks, lovingly exploring his hole with my tongue. I could feel the tension in Jorge’s body as I gave him the best rim job I could without hurting him.

I turned him around towards me again, and took his beautiful dick completely into my mouth, sucking gently and moving his body back and forth, not even needing to move my head. His dick felt so good in my mouth, like a tasty flesh-covered banana. I slowly increased my speed, Jorge moaning in ecstasy and bucking his hips with every movement. I got faster and faster until he finally came, shouting loudly as wave after wave of his cum went down my throat. He tasted good as always, and I felt the shudders of his body all the way down to my toes, it was amazing.

I lowered Jorge back into the pool and kissed him deeply on the lips. 

“That was amazing my superman” said Jorge, slightly out of breath, and I nodded in agreement.

“I wish I could do the same for you, but it’s probably not a good idea yet, I still feel weak” he said.

“It’s OK, it felt really hot to give you all that pleasure while you’re not quite yourself” I said. Jorge smiled and kissed me again.

“I’m thinking we should head back into the room, who knows how many people just heard us, or should I say, you!” I said with a grin on my face. Jorge nodded.

I lifted up Jorge so he was lying down in my arms, and jumped out of the pool, landing near our stuff. I kinda liked showing off my powers, even though Jorge had seen it all before, but it felt different this time, and Jorge could tell.

“You’re really liking having all the powers aren’t you?” he said.

“Maybe a little” I said, biting my lip.

“I kinda like it as well, it’s hard when you’re normally the most powerful being on the planet!” said Jorge, grinning. Not sure if he was joking or not, but it did make sense.

Then I had an idea. “Why don’t we find somewhere I can show off my strength, would you like that?” I said.

“Oh my god yes!” he said without even thinking about it.

“Should we invite Lethabo?” I said.

Jorge looked shocked at the suggestion to start with, then thought it about it for a little while. “Yeah why not? It will be good for him to see someone having fun with their abilities” he replied. “Although I won’t get the chance to ‘enjoy’ myself as much if he’s there” he said with a huge smile on his face.

We walked back to the room, and asked Lethabo if he wanted to join us for my show-off session.

“Yeah sure!” he said, with more enthusiasm than what I was expecting.

Then something randomly came to me that I hadn’t thought about for a while.

“Jorge, when we first met, one of the door handles in our hotel room was crushed, probably by you, what was that about?” I asked.

Jorge giggled. “Oh, you mean when you were out biking or something, and I was checking out of the room? I wasn’t sure if I was getting my powers back, but felt a little stronger, and when I went to use the bathroom I just decided to squeeze the handle a bit. My strength was basically back to normal at that point, so the handle crushed easily and I wasn’t even trying! I felt kinda embarrassed about it so didn’t say anything, and figured you wouldn’t find out. I didn’t realise the hotel would charge you for it, I hadn’t stayed in hotels before I met you!” said Jorge.

We both laughed and Lethabo just look stunned, not sure what we were talking about.

I did some research on the internet using a computer in the guest lounge, and found the perfect place – an abandoned farm property a few kilometres from town, and nowhere near any other properties.

When I came back to the room and told the guys about it, they were clearly getting excited.

“How are we going to get there?” said Lethabo.

I looked at him with a big grin, “Let me take care of that” I said.

• Like 8

Chapter 23 – showing off

We all walked outside in just our shorts - there was no need for extra clothing where we were going. I told Jorge and Lethabo to stand next to me, and I reached my open palm under each of their butts and lifted them off the ground. Both of them instinctively put one arm over my shoulders to keep themselves steady, so they were basically sitting on my hands. I turned to each one of them and asked them if they were ready, they both smiled and nodded.

“Hold on tight” I said, and then started running down the road, getting faster the further I went. Lethabo was surprised as we zipped past all these people and cars without anyone reacting, he was new to the whole invisibility thing! While I’d had plenty of experience with Jorge’s ass, feeling Lethabo’s ass on my hand was kinda hot, although he probably didn’t see it that way. I was getting hard showing off my abilities and these two hot guys hanging off me, even though they were technically more powerful. But right now I was the boss, the superhero, the daddy even!

As we approached the abandoned farm I quickly wrapped my arms around Jorge and Lethabo, pulling them tight into me as I did an almighty leap into the air, soaring over the countryside and landing with a thud in the middle of the farm. I let go of the boys and they shook themselves off, and we all surveyed our surroundings. It didn’t look like this farm had been used in some time. There were pieces of farm machinery around, a decrepit farmhouse and barn, and bits of metal strewn across the grass (which was long and full of weeds). The area around the buildings was mostly just dirt though.

We went for a walk around the main centre of the farm, just getting a sense of the area. I thought about starting my show with one of the thicker pieces of metal, but that seemed a bit simple to show off to a pair of super guys.

Lucky for me there was a combine harvester nearby – one of those big tractors with a long rotating cutting device out the front for cutting and harvesting crops. It was surprising to see such a valuable piece of machinery left to rot, it made me wonder why this farm had become abandoned in the first place.

I suggested that the guys find somewhere to sit facing the harvester, I could tell both of them were getting excited, they had big grins on their faces. They looked around and saw a big concrete horse trough, which was a little far away and wasn’t ideal as a seat…at least upright it wasn’t. I went over and tipped the trough onto its side, slowly letting all the stagnant water drain out. I then lifted the heavy trough above my head, carrying it over to where the guys were standing. I dropped the trough upside down onto the ground, and motioned for the guys to sit down on it. They sat down facing the harvester, looking like they were ready for me to do something even more impressive.

I walked over to the harvester, positioning myself on one side, between the wheels. I bent down and grabbed hold of the underframe, and slowly lifted the harvester up, tipping it towards one side. While still halfway tipped over, I manoeuvred myself underneath the body, bent down then lifted the entire harvester above my head, nice and slowly and looking like it was taking some effort to lift it (although it wasn’t really an effort). I held it high in the air, smiling towards the guys who were giving a little applause to encourage me. I positioned myself as close to the centre as I could, then let go with one hand, now holding the tractor up with one hand. Once again, the guys gave their applause. I put my other hand back on so I was holding with two hands again. I slowly bent my legs and arms as if I was doing a squat, then pushed up quickly, sending the harvester about three metres directly up in the air. As it sailed back down, I braced myself and caught it again, looking a little shaky and moving around a bit to get it balanced. Once I was steady again, I paused to get more applause from the guys. I bent my arms and legs again, and pushed up, sending the harvester even higher into the air this time, then ran out from under it, leaving it to crash to the ground behind me with the sound of crunching metal, some pieces falling off it in the process.

I walked around to the front of the harvester, ripping the long cylinder with the cutting blade off the frame at one end, then doing the same at the other end. I held the now-free cutting blade with both hands and turned it vertical, placing one end on the ground. I placed my hands on either side of the blade and started pushing my hands together slowly, my biceps rippling to the creaking sound of metal giving way as it bent towards the centre. I turned the blade around until it was horizontal again, and placed the centre of the blade (which was now crushed) against my abs. I outstretched my arms along the blade on either side of me and pulled my arms behind me, bending the entire blade around my body until it was a U-shape, my rock-hard abs bearing the brunt of the crunching metal of the blade as it bent around me. As I held up the blade high in the air, the applause of the guys was all the feedback I needed.

But I wasn’t done yet. I moved to one of the massive wheels and slowly pulled it from the frame, making sure that every muscle in my back was giving a good view to the guys behind me. The crunching sound of metal was turning me on so much, I wasn’t sure how long I was going to be able to do this without some release! Once the wheel was free with a snapping sound, I held it above my head, looking at the guys and yelling “catch!” while making a motion to throw it at them. The shocked looks on their faces was priceless as I threw it over their heads and it landed about 20 metres behind them with a loud thud. I gave the guys a big smile, and it took them a while but eventually they smiled back. I can imagine that was a new feeling for Jorge – the threat of real harm.

I continued my show by pulling all the panels and pieces off the harvester one by one, making sure to do it slowly and gradually, hearing every creak and crunch of the metal as I did so. Now that the sides of the harvester were mostly bare of the outer covering, I jumped onto the roof, the harvester creaking under my weight. I jumped into the air a few metres, coming back down as hard as I could, causing the roof to bend downwards. I jumped higher, landing in a different section of the roof, bending that as well. I continued jumping higher and higher and landing in different places on top, slowly whittling the harvester down in height, pieces flying off everywhere as it buckled under my force. I stopped when the harvester was only about half it’s original height, jumping off the top, doing a forward somersault and landing on the ground, putting my arms in the air like a gymnast who’d just landed after a routine. The applause was reaching fever pitch now, I could see that Jorge’s boner was poking through his shorts, and even Lethabo was turned on from the show from what I could see.

For my last display, I grabbed the side of the harvester and tossed it into the air away from us, making it spin and lose pieces along the way until it landed on the ground, rolling in a shower of metal pieces and dust. I turned to my audience and bowed, to thunderous applause and a standing ovation.

I walked over to the guys and planted a big kiss on Jorge’s lips, I could feel our boners touch as I pulled him into me. I realised Lethabo was just next to us and turned to him.

“How did you like that?” I said.

“That was amazing, although I’m sure I could do better” said Lethabo with a grin.

I grabbed him by the waistband of his shorts and lifted him high up with one arm. “Are you sure?” I said.

“Definitely!” he replied, “although I don’t have your big rippling muscles to make it look even more impressive.”

I lowered him back to the ground, and bit my lip as I replied: “thanks”. I looked to the ground and blushed like a schoolboy, not sure why I had that reaction. Was I feeling something for Lethabo?

I moved back to Jorge and gave him another kiss, running my fingers through his beautiful dark hair.

“Get a room you two” said Lethabo. Jorge and I stopped kissing, turned to Lethabo and laughed.

“What about a barn?” I replied, turning back to Jorge, whose expression indicated a yes to that idea. I picked Jorge up like a bride in my arms and suggested Lethabo go explore the farm for a while. Lethabo didn’t seem to like that idea much, but he accepted he wasn’t going to be able to argue with me at that point. I walked over to the barn with Jorge in my arms, looking into his eyes with equal feelings of love and lust.

As soon as we got to the barn we were all over each other – kissing, grinding, sliding our hands across each other’s torsos. We were both like animals after a hunt, full of adrenaline and hormones, somewhat supercharged. We pulled our shorts off and started stroking each other’s dicks, moaning and kissing, it was all kinda messy and primal. I took a second to slow down my lust, since I realised that Jorge was still getting his abilities back, and I didn’t want to hurt him. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t notice that Jorge had moved around behind me, and was about to insert his dick into me. He grabbed my hips and thrust his dick into me without any warning, I was so shocked and excited I didn’t know how to react, I just moaned loudly and let it happen. Jorge was thrusting wildly, grabbing onto my pecs and squeezing hard - of course it didn’t hurt me, it made me feel really manly at that point. Jorge’s hands slid down my abs, taking time to explore each muscle, running his fingers in each ridge and bump on the way down.

Both his hands grabbed onto my dick and started stroking back and forth. I’d now lost myself in the experience, feeling all these crazy erotic feelings surging through me as Jorge pleasured me with this wild passion I hadn’t experienced before. He seemed to have all this energy, thrusting and stroking, I could feel the heat and sweat off his torso as he got faster and more intense. With a crescendo of thrusts and an almighty roar, I could feel Jorge shaking as he spewed cum into me, his warmth radiating both inside and outside my body. He didn’t stop stroking me the whole time, and he kept his dick inside me as his arms moved faster and faster, I could feel my body about to explode.

Then it happened - I came with a torrent of cum which hit the wall of the barn and smashed through the brittle old wood of the wall, causing a mass of splinters and dust. As I kept cumming, I could feel my legs come off the ground and my cum crashing through other parts of the wall, then the edges of the roof, then along other walls, until finally I was spent, and felt myself being lowered back to the ground. I could feel Jorge’s dick slip out of my ass, and him wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. I could feel his chest rise and fall with each breath, and I felt spent, like Jorge had drained all my energy.

“Holy shit!” was all I could say in a muttered breath.

“Oh my god that was fucking hot! I love you so much” said Jorge. He let go of his hug and motioned me to turn around and face him. He gave me the sweetest most gentle kiss on the lips, holding his lips against mine without moving for a few seconds, savouring the moment.

We both turned around to look at the barn, that now had many extra holes in its walls and roof, and a buttload of my cum dripping from the holes. We both giggled to each other.

“Have you got your powers back?” I asked, thinking about him being able to lift me off the ground during our sex session.

Jorge put his hands on my hips and slowly lifted me off the ground, until my dick was in line with his mouth. He licked up some of the cum from around my dick and balls, it felt like he was in complete control of my body the whole time. He then lowered me to the ground again.

“Looks like they might be coming back, but I don’t feel like I’m quite back to normal yet” said Jorge.

Hearing quite a bit of creaking coming from the barn walls, we decided to get out of the barn, fearing a cum collapse!

Lethabo walked up to us as we exited the barn.

“What the fuck was that?” he said.

“We haven’t had sex in a few days” I said, looking over at Jorge with a grin.

“So you guys have sex a lot?” asked Lethabo.

“Whenever we can, we’re SUPER horny after all!” said Jorge, giggling.

“Jorge’s strength is starting to come back, have you tried yours yet?” I asked Lethabo.

“No I haven’t actually” he replied, and looked around for something to test. He walked around and found a metal pole, about 1.5 metres long and 5cm thick. It was real solid metal, a little rusted, but definitely a worthy test of a superhuman. Lethabo gripped the pole with both hands, arms stretched out, and began to pull on the ends of the pole. I could see him straining initially, all the muscle fibres on his arms and chest were visible, and veins appearing all over his torso. A few seconds later, the pole started to bend, the sound of the metal straining under the arms of this superguy. I was fascinated watching his lean muscles straining with the effort, his face contorting as the two ends of the pole got closer and closer together. Once the two ends were close to touching, Lethabo relaxed and looked closely at the pole with a satisfied expression.

“Guess my strength is coming back too” he said with a smile. Jorge and I both smiled back.

“Guess I won’t be the alpha male for much longer!” I said. Jorge and Lethabo both laughed awkwardly, wondering what it will be like once all three of us are at full power.

“We probably should be getting back, I’m hungry and tired” I said, turning to Jorge, “I don’t suppose you can fly us back yet huh?”

Jorge stepped away a few steps, then jumped off the ground a few times, trying to keep himself up, but never got more than 3 metres up.

“Not there yet” said Jorge, “I don’t mind though, I like having you carry me around for a change” he said with a big grin.

“I can’t believe you can fly, that’s so awesome!” said Lethabo.

“Maybe you will once you get to use your powers more, I didn’t fly for a while after getting mine” said Jorge. There was a little smirk on Lethabo’s face, I could tell he was thinking about the possibilities ahead of him. It was nice to see him happy, he’d obviously been through a lot and meeting us may have been the best thing to happen to him.

I grabbed both of them in my arms and ran back to the hotel, where we had dinner, chatted for a while and went to bed, kinda like normal people for a change.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 24 – the three supermen

Jorge was already up and about when I woke up, I was already missing being the first person to wake up every day. He had bought breakfast and was setting it up on the table in our room. As soon as he saw me sit up, he bounded over to the bed, leant over and kissed me. Then he quickly picked me up by the waist and brought me in close, kissing me again.

“Seems like you’re feeling more like yourself!” I said.

“I feel great, although still can’t fly yet, but that’s ok. I like that we’re having a break from our normal life for a while” said Jorge.

I looked over at Lethabo who’d just woken up, and was rubbing his face.

“Morning sleepyhead!” exclaimed Jorge at Lethabo. I kinda like this boyish playfulness thing Jorge’s got happening, it’s kinda adorable!

We all got up and ate the breakfast that Jorge had brought, it seemed like he bought half the local café’s worth of food! There was eggs, bacon, sausages, muffins and hash browns, all wolfed down in record time by the three of us.

“I feel like getting out and going for a run or something, stretch my super powers again” said Jorge.

I looked over at Lethabo, and he looked a little down, was wondering what he was thinking.

“Are you guys coming with me?” said Jorge.

“I think I might sit this one out, need time to process all that food!” I said, looking over at Lethabo, thinking he might need to talk about something.

“I’m staying too” said Lethabo, looking at me with a sense of relief on his face.

“Wow you guys are no fun at all, I’m outta here!” said Jorge and he whizzed out the door like an excited puppy.

“Are you OK?” I asked Lethabo.

“I’m feeling like I’m a burden on you guys, you just want to be alone and have sex and stuff and I’m getting in the way” said Lethabo.

“Not at all mate! Sure, we love our sex sessions but we’re not horny teenagers, we can control ourselves!” I said.

“In fact, this is kinda like a holiday for us – our normal lives are fun, but we always seem to be doing something. This is the longest time we’ve just done nothing - no work, no travelling, no parties. It’s been a nice change, Jorge and I both agree on that. Yeah, it’s different having another person around, but Jorge and I are looking forward to helping you, and helping you discover and control your abilities, just like we did.” I said.

“And don’t worry about our sex life, we are as happy relaxing together as we are having sex, and you can look after yourself while we manage that anyway, you’re not a kid after all!” I said.

I could see Lethabo perked up a bit at that last part, I think he liked the idea that we didn’t think of him as a kid - more an adult, an equal.

“I appreciate everything you guys have done for me, I hope there’s a way I can return the favour sometime” said Lethabo.

“You using your abilities to help people will be enough for us” I said, and smiled at him.

“Can I ask a question?” said Lethabo, which seemed like an odd thing to ask, since we were having a conversation!

“Sure, you can ask me anything – I think I’ve shown I’m willing to be honest with you about anything” I replied.

Lethabo took a second to gather his thoughts. “When did you know you were gay?” he asked.

“Since I was about 12 years old. I used to wish I had a big brother, specifically male celebrities I liked. It started with Guy Pearce on an Australian show called Neighbours. Over the years that desire morphed into a wish to see guys shirtless, and became more and more a sexual desire. I didn’t really come out until I was 21, but never really did anything with my sexuality before then anyway” I said.

“I have a confession to make,” said Lethabo, sounding ominous, “I watched you and Jorge have sex, in the pool and in the barn.”

I was a little shocked - not sure what to make of that, maybe he hadn’t done a lot of sex stuff and was just curious maybe?

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“I was kinda curious, since I didn’t know much about gay stuff, and wanted to see what it looked like” said Lethabo.

“and what did you think?” I asked, bracing myself for a reply I couldn’t predict.

“It was kinda hot actually, it made me hard. I wanted to jerk off so badly!” he said. 

“Have you had sex before?” I asked, hoping he wouldn’t take offense to the question.

“Not completely, just kinda messed around with girls, and jerked off with some of my guy friends” he said. “I never felt as horny as I did watching you guys have sex though” he added.

“So you think you might be gay? Or bi?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I do like girls, but was never super keen to have sex with them, maybe because I like guys more,” he said, “The time I felt the most aroused was those jack-off sessions, watching my friends’ dicks as they stroked, and their bodies twitching, and seeing their faces when they came”.

“To be honest, I’ve found you kinda sexy since we talked here that first time, but wasn’t sure whether that was more about me being attracted to your super strength” he said.

Now we were entering a conversation that was making me a little uncomfortable, possibly because I realised I found him sexy as well.

“That first time you hugged me, I could feel your muscles against my body, and it felt really good,” said Lethabo, “and when you were breaking that harvester apart, I felt lust like I’d never felt before, just watching your muscles flex as you used your super strength. I kinda felt jealous of Jorge when you guys went into the barn, I wished I could feel like you guys do together.”

I was kinda getting hard at that point, just remembering the barn and how it felt, and looking at Lethabo’s tight body sitting shirtless across from me.

“Can I ask a favour?” said Lethabo, looking down at the floor like he was embarrassed. I’m not sure I liked where this was going, and didn’t say anything.

“Can I get a hug? It felt so good the last time” he said, looking up and directly at me, completely serious but a little apprehensive at the same time.

“OK, come here” I said tentatively. Lethabo looked up and smiled at me.

We both stood up and walked towards each other. I opened my arms and he did the same, coming in for a hug between two superstuds. Feeling his hard body against mine reminded me of Jorge when we first got together, and we hugged for the first time. It seemed his body wasn’t the only thing that was hard, I could feel his dick pushing through his shorts and pressing up against my abs.

Lethabo began to slide his hands down my back and onto my butt cheeks, causing me to shudder from the shock. Lethabo then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It seemed our roles had reversed!

“This feels amazing, your body is so hard and muscular” muffled Lethabo with his face buried into my shoulder. He was in control this time, although I imagined I could force him off if I had to. Lethabo began to grind me back and forth up against his torso, my dick getting hard against his super abs with every movement. Lethabo then lifted his head from my shoulder and put his face in front of mine, looking straight into my eyes. I knew where this was going but felt unable to stop it. Lethabo met his lips to mine in a kiss, his soft lips gliding gently over mine. I barely reciprocated and he moved his head back and gave me a quizzical look.

“Don’t you like me?” said Lethabo, acting like a child.

“I do like you, a lot, but I’m with Jorge and this isn’t right” I replied.

Then the hotel door opened, and when we both looked over, we saw Jorge, standing with an absolute look of shock on his face. In fact, I don’t think I’ll forget that look as long as I live. Lethabo dropped me and stepped back, and looked down to the floor like a schoolboy who’d just got caught smoking by his parents. Jorge looked straight into my eyes, not moving but still a look of shock that I’d never seen before. He looked down at my crotch and saw my hard on, then at Lethabo’s which was pretty much the same. I can’t imagine what Jorge would be thinking, especially considering the position we were in when he opened the door. I started to move towards him to explain, but he disappeared suddenly with a whoosh, leaving us there to wallow in what we’d done.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, timaa said:

“Don’t you like me?” said Lethabo, acting like a child.

“I do like you, a lot, but I’m with Jorge and this isn’t right” I replied.

Drama Reaction GIF

i LOVE THIS

• Like 1