A Step-Bro In the Right Direction (Part 1)

Hey y’all! Sorry; I have been really uninspired by my other story, college supplemented, but I have what I want to do plotted out! I just need to write it. In the meantime, here’s a story heavily inspired by a roleplay I have been doing with @MidwesternMuscle. With no further ado: here it is!

Tyler sets the boxes down, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his tank top, revealing his ripped abs, covered by a light coating of body hair, his body bigger and more masculine than ever his senior year, ready to kill it as the biggest man on the football team, the star. “Sheesh little bro, how much more stuff do you have?” 

Kyle, Tyler’s younger step brother, emerges from his room, having been unpacking into their apartment. He’s extremely sweaty too, although he hasn’t been doing the grunt labor he set his brother to, bringing up all of his stuff.  “Hey Ty, just because I like to be at home a little more than you doesn’t mean I can’t have nice things! Thanks for being careful with my computer tower! I got it back up and running!” Kyle says, proudly. 

“Hey, how about you help me finish unloading the car, instead of fuckin’ around on your computer!” Tyler jokes, lightly punching Kyle in the arm. 

“Ow!” Kyle says, rubbing his arm. “That smarts man! You’re a lot bigger than me, try and be a little more careful! Ever since you hit that growth spurt after last year; you haven’t really known your strength!” 

“Haha... yeah... sorry bro!” Tyler scratches behind his head, slightly embarrassed to have hurt his brother with such a small punch. He had grown quite a bit in the past year, having spurted up 4 inches to 6’6, plus a solid 50 pounds of muscle, all the way to a VERY big 260. Tyler was almost too big for a lot of even his new clothes, not to mention downstairs, which had packed a few inches extra as well, much to the pleasure of his girlfriend Sally. “Kyle.. that growth spurt... Umm.. Nevermind! I think I can grab that last load!” Kyle peels off his sweat stained tank top, revealing his perfectly chiseled, while still humongous, upper torso, heading out the door. 

“I really need to hit the gym this year...” Kyle thinks to himself, being literally dwarfed by his brother everywhere he goes, especially this first year at college, he didn’t want to just walk in the huge footsteps of his brother; he wanted to make a name for himself. Sure, that would be hard, being only 5’7, and literally half his brother’s weight, at a very slim 130. He’s tried to put on weight in the past, but he just hasn’t been able to, no matter how much he ate. His genes are just too different from his brother, having been adopted at a young age. Kyle wouldn’t lie, he was incredibly jealous of his brother, and how his size seemed to lend him a certain gravity, which just attracted anyone he wanted, especially since his new growth spurt this last year, pushing him into true giant status. 

Tyler interrupts Kyle’s train of thought, busting in with one arm loaded with assorted dorm items, a lamp, an ironing board, and the other with a box tucked under. “This is the last of it! But I’m not gonna help you unpack, I’ve done enough already! Plus I want to save enough energy for the gym tonight... and for Sally!” Tyler winks at Kyle, thrusting against the air, his package obvious and bulging against the small shorts he is wearing. “She loves when I come straight to her place after the gym, she’s a real size queen, she’s loved it ever since I hit my growth spurt.”

Kyle sighs, notably closing off, frustrated at the reminder of just how big his brother is. 

“What’s going on?” Tyler says, concerned for his brother, but bounces his manly pecs as soon as Kyle looks up, which would be funny, if they weren’t so impressive. 

“Nothing!” Kyle says, biting, but immediately softens up when he sees his brother is actually concerned. “I just... I wish I could be as big as you! But.. every time I get in the gym I... well... I just feel too small to try anything, and everyone.. even the women are bigger than me. It’s embarrassing to struggle with even the smallest weights!” 

“I know buddy... You told me that on the phone last year when you were starting off at the gym. Actually...  I was going to wait for this, but maybe this can help get you started.” Tyler reaches up in the nearby coat closet, pulling down a box, rummaging through it until he finds a device. “You remember my roommate last year? Paul?”

“Yeah.. I think so? You told me he was a whiz.” 

“Yeah, he definitely was. A strange guy, for sure. But, he was working all year on this device.” Tyler waves the remote in the air, indicating what he was talking about. “He had been working on it with this guy, also a nerd, but I remember he had been having a tough time keeping his friend in line, the guy picked up the gym and caught the bug, Yknow? Anyways. He finished it... and... Well, let’s say his friends gains didn’t go to waste. At all.” Tyler laughs, feeling half guilty, although he knew just what an asshole Paul’s partner had been to him. “But yeah. That growth spurt... it wasn’t all me, although it did kickstart a second puberty of sorts. It was mostly Paul using me as his little experiment, alongside his partner.”

“Wait... What are you telling me, Ty?” Kyle says, shocked by the ride his brother has been taking him on. “Are you saying that Paul... Stole size... from his workout partner and gave it to you?” 

“That’s exactly what I’m saying bro! And, honestly, he gave me some size everywhere, if you know what I mean.” Ty says, palming his crotch, obviously boning up slightly at the memory of his growth. “But.. I’m telling you all this because I thought I might give you a little gift to get you started, make a name for yourself here.”

“What?!” Kyle is shocked, immediately moved out of his sulking mood, standing up and looking up into Tyler’s eyes. “You’re going to give me some size?”

“Just a bit! To get you jump started here with your workouts, maybe keep you from feeling too embarrassed at the gym. Plus, I’m gonna need it back before our first game! I can’t wait to dominate at this size!” Tyler flexes his 20 inch bicep, gargantuan in front of Kyle’s eyes. “But yeah, I figured I could give you a solid fifteen pounds of muscle, then once you get those beginner gains, we can transfer it back.” 

“Oh my god...” Kyle mutters, tears almost welling into his eyes. “Thank you so much bro!!! You don’t know how much this means to me... I have been trying so hard...”

“Hey! Don’t tear up bro! Enjoy it! Plus... I don’t know! You might find some surprises along the way! But I’m gonna want that back too!” Tyler winks, booting up the remote, pointing it at Kyle, while a green light emits, scanning Kyle’s entire body. “Ok... you ready? 3...2...1..” Tyler presses go, after inputting the changes, 15 lbs of muscle, 2 inches of height, 1 inch off his cock, and a decent amount of testosterone production transfers through the device, out of him, and into Kyle. The sensation is strange on his body, almost like a reverse pump, as the world around him seems to grow, although still quite small to his now 6’4 frame. He looks down at his pecs, which were once the size of half-beach balls, but now look slightly deflated, although he would wager he’s still the biggest guy on the football team. He rubs his hand along his abs, still hard to the touch, although less body hair, his body seemingly having regressed from the thick hair he has previously to a more light coating, something honestly easier to maintain and manage. 

Meanwhile, Kyle is having the opposite experience, his too-large shirt starting to tighten up on him everywhere, the shoulders, arms, chest, everywhere! While standing he looks around, the table nearby shifting below him, almost like he would need to reach down a little bit to pick things up from the table, rather than having the table waist-height to him. He looks at himself in a nearby mirror and realizes his face is sharpening up, losing the little bit of body fat his 18 year old body was holding onto, becoming slightly more handsome, his hair growing out slightly on his head, and his face gaining a slight shadow, maybe necessitating more than a weekly shave now! He lifts his shirt up, revealing more than just his smooth stomach, now covered with ridges, outlining a solid 6 pack on his formerly shapeless body. “Ty... this... is incredible!!!” Kyle says, finally, after looking himself over for a solid five minutes. 

“I know it is man! It feels great to grow. Now, the rest you’ll experience might not be so instantaneous, but you need to keep it up in the gym. Want to hit the gym with me tomorrow?” 

“Fuck yeah!” Kyle’s confidence significantly increased, “Maybe you can keep my form in check? So I can actually make progress?”

“Hell yeah bro, form is really important. You can’t make the gains if you’re not doing it right!” Tyler flexes his biceps again, now 19 inches, still impressive, but not nearly the size they were just a few minutes ago. 

“Let’s hit it up in the morning, I have plans this evening. Be sure to take some progress pics, so you can keep yourself motivated. If you really want, I would transfer that size back, just press this undo button, then you can take a pic, then send it right back! Easy beginner gains progress pics in just an hour!” Tyler says, laughing.  “But first you enjoy this size, and clean up around here!” Tyler laughs, changing into some of his older clothes, so he can maintain the tightness he likes, and so sally might not notice and bitch at him right away. She wouldn’t understand what he’s doing for his brother...

Kyle nods, as Tyler heads out the door in his new outfit. He immediately strips naked, looking at himself in the bathroom mirror, feeling up his whole body, getting hard as he feels his new muscles up, noting his hard pecs, which have more definition than just the flat chest he had gotten used to. He looks down, stroking his cock. “Huh?! I guess Tyler was more generous than I thought!” Kyle thinks to himself, as he notices his increased size, cumming a massive amount onto the mirror. As he cleans it up, he looks at himself, and knows that he will want to track this journey. He gets rid of the mess, then grabs his phone and the remote, hitting the undo button just like Tyler had instructed him to do. As he does so, he watches his body in the mirror, shriveling down to the unathletic nerd he had looked at for years. He snaps a few pics in the buff, his body thin and unnoteworthy. 

In the meantime, Tyler is working out at the gym, trying to gauge his new maxes, still better than last semester, but nowhere near what he was pumping out this summer. As he racks the Barbell, having concluded another set of chest presses, he feels that same electric feeling. “Huh...  I guess Kyle is taking those progress pictures now!” Tyler gets up quickly, leaving his stuff behind and heading to the private locker room right off from the weight floor, locking the door behind him. He strips off his tank top and shorts, watching as his body swells up, back to his former godly size, his pecs ballooning outward, his abs bulging forward, increasing in definition, and his quads bulging out, pushing against one another. “Fuck.... this is so hot...” Tyler mumbles to himself, watching his body go from massive to gargantuan, all in a matter of seconds. 

Kyle, meanwhile, is fidgeting with the device, figuring out how to put that size back on. As he scrolls through the options, a thought hits him. “How about I give myself a little bit more. I mean, Tyler won’t miss it... plus I’ll give it back later.” Kyle moved the sliders up slightly, now taking 3 inches in height, 2 inches of cock, the same amount of testosterone, and 20 lbs of muscle. He hits enter. 

*To be continued!*

• 3 weeks later...