Closing TIme

mman

I walk into gym just as it is about to close. My crush is working out, finishing her shift watching over the place. She's wearing a hot pink sports bra and Nike bike shorts with ripped abs showing. I come to the gym near closing just to see her... always intimidated and turned on at same time. She's working with the kettlebells tonight, body slick with sweat. Tonight I'm working up the courage to finally approach her with noone else around.

"Hey, Tara... mind if I use the machines in here?" I ask, as I watch her nametag bounce on her impressive size D rack.

"Not at all," she says between sets, winking at me in a way she winks at all the guys. She then looks at me out of the corner of her eye, shaking her head when I can't see, thinking I'm cute but still too small for her liking. When's she's not looking, I walk back toward the front of the gym, turn the lock on the door, and flip over the sign hanging on it to say "CLOSED."

I’ve been a regular to the gym, but never able to gain much size. I sit on a bench at the lat pulldown station, turned away from Tara, partially to hide my growing hardon, partially to hide the bottle of pills I brought with me.

Tara walks over to a mirror and checks herself out. "Fuck, I'm hot," she thinks, dragging her fingers through the trail of sweat running between her abs.

As if reading her mind, I stutter and say, "You look hot."

She turns and looks at me over her shoulder. "You're not wrong," she agrees with a smirk.

I lose count of the pills as I can’t help but ogle her. When she turns away, I start swallowing them and chasing with water until both the water and pill bottle are empty. What the...? I shake my head, can’t believe I consumed the entire bottle. But I'm not leaving the gym until I make my move tonight, no matter what happens.

"Whatcha got there, uh...?" We've never spoken before so she doesn't know my name.

"My name's Kent, but you can call me whatever you want if you don’t call me out for staring,"  I say as I start pulling down the lat bar, but my usual weight seems light.
I adjust the weight on the machine, until I’ve maxed out the weight load, impressed by my newfound strength. I smile and I begin to pull... Pull... PULL.

"Hey, Kent. Maybe you should go easy. I've never seen you move that much weight before," Tara's voice sounds somewhat concerned, somewhat intrigued, as she takes a step forward.

I am feeling my back getting THICKER... WIDER... I stay focused, feeling the growing muscle. My shirt getting tighter across my back. Its fabric clinging closely to my skin. Before long I'm looking insanely pumped. I stop for a moment, letting the weights clank with full force onto the ground. I am looking up at Tara, now closer to me than before.

She swallows hard, taking in my new size. "Wow, Kent. That's definitely some impressive pre workout booster you got there. What brand is it?"

I swing around on the bench to grab the empty bottle. I throw the closed unmarked container her way. "It's a prototype being prepared for experimentation in the biolab I work in. But I took the only supply that we've made so far.” I smile as a stretch out my new Thicker LATS, feeling like I let the genie out of the bottle, ready to make our wishes come true. “I can’t stop thinking about what a beautiful woman you are. And about how you deserve a man as impressive as you.” I wink in the same way that she does. Then I turn back to the machine, getting ready to start pulling the bar down again, this time to my chest. Same maxed out weight as before. I immediately begin to feel something strange as my shirt gets even tighter.

"I've given up on looking for a man to satisfy me... Damn," Tara squeaks out, looking up in disbelief.  "Look at you Kent!" She stares at my back, already swollen and bulging, tearing the fabric around it.

I zone out for a moment. So focused on pulling the weight that I'd never dreamed of moving before... and Growing.

Tara takes another step closer as I look at myself in the mirror. My back is getting wider, my chest, thicker.

I look into my own eyes, and at first don’t recognize my own body. Pecs filling out more of my shirt. Soon Tara has moved close enough to remind me what I'm growing for.  I look past her at the mirror no longer,  instead now looking directly at her... and my muscles grow, as if knowing what they need to do to be worthy of her. My growing mass is too much for the shirt. It starts fraying, then tearing as I must be growing taller too. It's starting to ride up, showing massive cobblestone abs. I start to growl and groan...

"Oh shit. This is unreal!" Tara pants, bringing her hands to her chest. "Fuck. This isn't normal. Kent, maybe we should get you to a hospital."

I finally let the weight go and look for free weights to curl. I stand up and see that I am taller than Tara now, by at least a couple inches. I look down at her with muscle exposed under the tears in my T-shirt. Tara looks up at me, so much taller and bigger than before. There's no doubt I've grown 30lbs in just minutes. I ignore her earlier concern, reaching out and taking one of her hands, her wrist so slight in my grasp. I lay her hand on my Heaving CHEST, letting her feel it as is Swells. Then, as I enjoy her expression of awe, I decide to move on. “How much weight do you want me to curl, gorgeous?”

Tara puts a finger of her free hand to her lips and twists her foot on the floor. "You could try 45 pound dumbbells. 45 pounds each," she says with a slight grin. "Although I love watching a man curl 60."

"Then I’ll try... 60,"  I say as I back away from her, lean down, and pick them up.

Tara steps on her tiptoes, finger still in her mouth, filled with anticipation and getting stirred up inside.

I start curling slowly at first, and then I feel strength pour into my arms. As my arms get thicker, I start feeling something else filling out too in response to all the other growth.
“Feels GOOD...” I growl. My voice is deeper, and I watch as Tara moves the hand that is still warm from resting on my Pumped MUSCLE to gently graze the spot between her legs where she has begun to gush. I continue to grow taller, and I switch... to press the dumbbells over my head now. I start working out my Traps.

Tara begins to see something stirring at the front of my shorts, as i feeling an instinct to allow every part of me Grow.

I begin to get Hard noticing her watching me. “You like what you see, Tara?” I start wondering how much of the size increase in my shorts is a response to her and how much might be added growth? She bites her lip in response to my question, looking at my shorts then back up at me.

I've grown to 6’8, 280 pounds now. I bring the dumbbells down, CHEST Rising and Falling. Massive TRAPS Pulsing beside my Thickening NECK. Sitting down to catch my breath, I still am nearly as tall as Tara with my eyes level with her breasts. Tara reached out a trembling hand and rests it on my shoulder, MUSCLE spilling from her fingertips in every direction. I raise my gaze from her delicious tits to her hungry eyes and decide to wait no longer. I stand and widen my stance, giving the Growing MEAT between my legs more room to show itself. I step closer to the woman that I intend to make mine. With ARMS that can only be described as Huge, I wrap one hand around her tight waist and bringing her closer to the body of the only man that she will ever want or need. What is left of my shirt is barely hanging on as she licks her lips. She feels the strength in my pull, but you wouldn’t resist anyway. BICEP and TRICEPS Swelling as I prepare to make her mine.

Tara begins to drag her hand down my Muscular BODY, tearing the fabric away from my PECS. "Fuck. You're still growing!" She gasps as I pull her closer again, my own CHEST now pressing against hers. While her rack is pretty magnificent, there's no question that the PECS that are Bouncing in front of me will now be getting more attention.

I smile, finally feeling the power to impress a woman like Tara. I look down over my Swelling PECS. “It's all For You,” I say in a voice still getting Deeper. I place a hand on her breast, feeling so perfect in my strong caress. Her nipples are so hard and I feel that her bike shorts have become so wet as she grinds into my LEG. I instantly get Harder, my COCK jumping in response. Soon my shorts begin tightening over it and my Thicker GLUTES growing behind.

Tara decides she can't wait any longer. "Fuck... Kent! I need you. Closer. Inside me. "

“Think this MAN is Big enough to satisfy you?” I growl, letting my hand drop as low as it will go, able to wrap my fingers around her aching pussy. I love feeling how wet she is, and as I continue to grow, I love hearing a woman normally with so much control beg for me.

Her clit is throbbing as she gushes into my hand. "Oh my fucking god!" she screams, used to being the alpha, the dominant one. But I've grown so Big and Strong. She feels an unfamiliar need to submit.

“You want this BEAST inside you, babe?” I ask... flexing my ARM and fingering her with more force.

"Yes... please. Kent. You're so... BIG!"  7 feet tall now, in fact. 350 pounds, mostly MUSCLE. Her juice is running down my hand, coating my fingers and forearm as she pants, "I'm so wet, so fucking wet."

I guide her hands to the waist of my ever shrinking shorts where she slowly, instinctively pushes the skin tight fabric down. With some force they begin to  disintegrate. My Monster COCK flops out, Long, already Stiff, then IT begins to Rise. At its Full Height it is slapping against my ABS, growing closer to the underside of my PECS. Its Thick HEAD on top of a Long Wide SHAFT juts slightly forward, dripping with pre for Tara. “I'm gonna make you mine, ” I growl.

Breathlessly she replies, "Please do!" In one motion I tear apart the front of her shorts like tissue paper, exposing her sculpted legs and quivering pussy. "Oh shit!" she squeals. Goosebumps appear on her skin, inevitably being aroused by my Power. I smell how much she wants it and want to feed her before I grow too Big. With nothing to hinder it, she gushes down her legs. Raw lust preparing her to be touched like she never has been before. I graze my hand along her leg, skimming her juices. Then I bring them to my chiseled face and breathe deep. "I need you Kent. I need you growing inside me," she pleads.

I rub my COCK with her wetness, and it continues to Thicken. My CHEST Heaves in anticipation. Then quickly I back her against a mirror,  lifting her in the air with every one of my MUSCLES Swelling in display of their Maximum STRENGTH. My DELTS so Round, my BACK so Wide and Strong. Slowly, I lower her body around my Monster COCK. Throbbing and still GROWING... Thick with veins. Her slick lips closing around my Massive MEAT. "Cum for me Baby!" I command as I push deeper into to her. My BODY and COCK still Growing...

"Oh fuck, Kent! Cum with me!" she begs. "I want that fucking monster load!"

I begin to tremble, pushing so hard into the mirror that it SHATTERS!

Tara digs her nails into my skin, now tough as steel. "I need it exploding inside me! God yes, show me your power!"

"SO FUCKING READY!" I Roar.

"Your cock feels so good! So Big! You're HUGE everywhere, KENT!"

"I'M HUGE FOR YOU!" I Roar as I keep pushing deeper, stretching her in ways that will only make her want ME from now on.

"So Big, So HARD. Fill me like only you can!" she begs

As I surround her with MUSCLE... SMOTHERING MY MUSCLE LOVER, getting closer, "Fuck... Fuck...FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2