Wrestling With Giants Parts 1 + 2 (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

Nassar is a competitive wrestler for a prominent squad of champion wrestlers. He started out his college career in the 163 but moved up to the 185 after he bulked up during the summer of his sophomore year. He started his junior season with a few wins, but lost a few as well. His opponents are much bigger and tougher than he anticipated as he moved up from his previous weight classification.

His teammates have noticed him struggle with the change but they have their own classes to worry about. His parents did not necessarily support his decision to continue with his wrestling career after high school so he feels like the only person that really keeps him motivated is his coach Byron.

He has always been there for him and really cares about his career and his training. Nassar has trained with him many times before and has had long talks about extending his career into possibly the Olympics.

While Byron has focused on all seven members of his team, he has also noticed that Nassar needs a little more support than the others. He has practiced with the 211 competitor, Morgan, several times to prepare for the more experienced 185 wrestlers.

He is probably the only one on the team that the middle-eastern immigrant has really spent a lot of time with because of the practices and the fact that he likes to have a little company too. He has other friends outside the gym, but they are not interested in his focus on wrestling. Most of them are more engrossed in sports like football or baseball.

One evening in particular, Nassar is in the gym by himself practicing his moves when a figure appears out of nowhere on the mat. He gets really shocked and jumps backwards. The figure grabs a hold of him and pins him down on the ground. It pulls his unitard completely down and sticks a small rod inside his bum.

He tries to wiggle his way out of the figure’s arms, but ends up screaming loudly and can't resist it penetrating him. It pulls his unitard back up on him and disappears. He looks around and wonders what the hell just happened and tries to feel for the rod in his ass, but it is gone.

That same evening, he is in the locker room and his coach Byron walks in. He tells him to come into the gym and to get on the mat.

‘Hey there buddy, how about we practice a few moves? I need to get a little more comfortable before we do though.’

Byron takes his jacket off as well as his pants too. He is wearing a unitard himself, but Nassar’s eyes instantly go to his incredible cock. In fact, Byron is in phenomenal shape and appears to be turning him on. 

He gets behind Nassar and wraps his arms around his waist to get into position. The Lebanese wrestler can't seem to focus on the task at hand as Byron flips him over. Nassar seems to just give up as his coach looks him in the eyes as he just stares at his coach’s huge crotch.

‘Now Nassar, why did you give up so easily? Ahh, do you see something you like?’

He can't seem to help himself as he moves over to start licking Byron’s semi inside his unitard. He doesn't resist and lets the wrestler start sucking on his cock through the fabric. He loses himself in Byron’s intoxicating scent and his hairy muscularity of his fine chest.

‘Mmmm feels really good man. I think something is happening to me.’

He can feel Byron’s cock expanding in his mouth as he speeds up his rhythm. His hands grab his swelling pecs and can feel his unitard stretching.

‘AHH YEAH! *stretch* *pop* Mmmm keep going man, I feel like I am fucking growing.’

It isn't long before Nassar hears the fabric snapping and ripping apart exposing a growing hairy god. Byron grabs him and rips his unitard off penetrating his sweet ass with his massive cock.

‘OH FUCK COACH! I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD!’

His mind starts to go as he sees Morgan walking towards him. He imagines him growing as he is fucked by Byron.

*stretch* *pop* COACH….*stretch* NASSAR…..*pop* *voice deepens* OH MY GAWD! *stretch*

It is working as Morgan grows wider and wider with each step he takes as his huge member goes straight for Nassar’s waiting lips.

Morgan manages to stick his growing cock into his mouth with ease.  The Lebanese wrestler feels the shaft thickening within his lips as the main vein increases its size exponentially. He looks up at Morgan and sees his face beginning to grow thicker hair to form a nicely shaped beard.

*the bigger wrestler winks*

‘MMMMM YEAH NASSAR! I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED YOU STUD AND I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME! FUCK YEAH I FEEL INCREDIBLE!’

The hair moves down to his chest which is expanding. His pecs are now spilling over the sides of his unitard, pulling the straps on his back upward with his growing traps and thickening neck. Nassar hugs his growing butt and feels its power pushing the unitard further away from his body.

*massive stretching sounds*

‘GAWD YEAH NASSAR, FUCKING MAKE ME INTO A GIANT, I WANT MORE!’

Morgan grabs his head and pushes it all the way down on his huge cock. The feeling drives his growth further as he can hear his legs shredding the fabric. The unitard snaps and rips completely off.

Byron’s growth is also phenomenal. The hairy coach is becoming a beast of his own right as his arms grow to 25" and his chest sails past 65". He also has developed a nice trail of hair all over his body. His cock continues to grow inside Nassar making him have to deal with the pain involved. He yells in extreme pain, but wants his coach’s spunk inside him. He grinds Byron’s cock really good moving up and down on it trying to get him to release.

‘MMMM GOOD BOY BUDDY, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET ME GOING!’

He moans with such lust as Nassar gets his wish. Byron pulls out of him in time for the wrestler to see the eruption. A fountain of solid white begins to pool out of his cockhead when he pushes it back inside him. 

Nassar moans as he pumps him full of his muscle growth spunk. He doesn't want it to end and starts humping him again. He feels coach’s rock-hard quads underneath him and begins to feel more comfortable now with him fucking his ass.

Nassar stops sucking on Morgan’s cock so he can move over to where the coach is. Now it is Byron’s turn to suck him.

‘MMMM WELL HELLO THERE MONSTER MORGAN! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR ME? WHY I THINK I’LL HELP MYSELF.’

The coach works over Morgan until he knows he is going to cum. The cum shoots directly into Byron's waiting mouth as he gobbles it up, even letting a small pile off it dribble down his enormous hairy chest. 

Nassar manages to sneak a peek and rubs it into the coach's mammoth pecs and stone slab abs. This quickly leads to the coach unloading into him again as he feels his spunk squirting jet after jet into his gut.

‘Aww fuck coach, I love the feeling it gives me when it travels through my body.’

His body begins absorbing all of the cum straight into his muscles. He remains on top of the coach and leans back to rest on his chest. Byron starts encouraging him to grow huge like him and Morgan. Even the huge hairy teammate wills him to start growing.

Coach and Morgan start chanting: ‘GROW GROW GROW GROW! ! ! ! !’

Nassar feels it beginning to take hold inside him as the urge to explode in size begins to stress him.

‘NO PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT, I CAN’T LET IT…..’ *feels numbness beginning at his feet and traveling up into the rest of his body*

The Lebanese wrestler doubles over in pain as the other two men grow silent. Major cracking sounds begin to echo in the gym as they see his back reshaping adding more height. His voice begins to greatly deepen as he punches his two arms into the floor.

*BOOM* WHY *BOOM* DID YOU TWO *BOOM* DO THIS TO *BOOM* ME?

Nassar’s regular frame grows rapidly as he begins to expand wildly. His muscles nearly explode out of his skin as he sails past 300, then 400, then 500 pounds.

*voice shatters windows* ‘I FEEL SO POWERFUL LIKE I AM REBORN!’

Byron approaches the 8’5 giant and smiles up at him. His 6’8 350 pound frame is no match for Nassar’s.

Morgan walks behind Byron and starts to rub him. Byron turns to him and laughs.

‘HEHE I THINK IT IS MY TURN TO GROW AGAIN!’

Huge popping sounds are heard from Byron’s frame as he begins to grow taller and thicker again. Morgan moans watching his coach add nearly another foot in height and 125 pounds in muscle.

‘MMMM COACH, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND NASSAR WRESTLE NOW. IT COULD BE A MATCH FOR THE AGES.’

The two behemoths turn to look at each other and smile. They give each other a huge kiss on the lips and get into the standard wrestling position while Morgan stands on the side. A match for the ages, perhaps he isn’t far off from being correct.

Team of Champions

As Coach and Nassar prepare to put the moves on each other, Morgan waddles his way towards the back locker area where the other five wrestlers are hanging out. None of them seem to be aware of what is happening out on the mats in the gym. Morgan tries to stay incognito behind the entry way into the locker room. He can hear three of them talking amongst each other.  Knowing that he can’t be seen by all five, he tries to come up with a plan to see if he can convert them individually.

He knows that he can’t cover up his 6’6 325 pound frame with any of the singlets in their inventory so he has to try and rush his way past them somehow and see if the coach has any of his own. Maybe just maybe they won’t recognize him. He can hear them walking towards the showers which angles around to where they can’t see where he is standing. He tries as quickly as he can to race into the coach’s office which is located behind the lockers. He closes the door behind him and falls on to the ground to take a breather. As he does though, he realizes that he is not alone when someone makes a moaning sound.

‘Whoa dude…..who the hell are you?’

Morgan sits up quickly and turns to see that it is Linc, his Spanish-American teammate who competes in the 157. He is sitting in the coach’s chair completely nude with a hard-on that is sitting on his chest. His hard rippling muscles on his 5’7 frame glean with sweat as it appears he was jacking off. The big brute is surprised by this and tries to get up to go into the nearby bathroom. Linc jumps to his feet and runs over in front of him. His huge cock smacks Morgan on his enormous muscle gut.

‘Seriously dude…..you can’t be on the wrestling squad because you are too big to compete. Besides…..*starts to rub Morgan’s chest* I think you can help me relieve a problem I am having down below.’

Linc starts to rub Morgan’s cock which immediately starts to grow up against his small body. He looks up into the big guy’s eyes and moans as he begins to massage those huge nips with his mouth and lips. Morgan growls before picking the small wrestler up and taking him over to the coach’s desk. He moans louder as the smaller man moves his mouth further down the bodybuilder’s chest past his gut and starts to lick his huge cockhead. Somehow Linc manages to shove his own cock up inside Morgan which makes the big guy moan deeper feeling his hole convulse as it swallows the big pole.

It turns out that Linc has a really big crush on older men and thinks that Morgan is one of the coach’s former wrestlers. He stops working Morgan’s cockhead to lean his body up against the big man’s chest as he pumps faster inside him.

‘OH GAWD DUDE…..YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT…..coach really knows how to inspire us to keep training after we graduate obviously. I can’t hold back any longer…..fuck I am going to explode…..’

Linc loses himself as he shoots a huge load inside Morgan making the big guy flex his entire body. His rock hard muscles press into the smaller wrestler making him nearly lose consciousness. His cock finally goes limp after nearly an entire minute inside him. Morgan picks him up after his cock falls out and places him back in the coach’s chair. He wants to convert Linc but doesn’t feel like it is the right thing to do at this time. He turns to leave but is stopped in his tracks when the small guy wakes up.

‘NO…..please don’t leave dude…..i feel like I know you somehow. You seem so familiar? Have we met before somewhere? *scratches his head* Man there is no way, but you must have been a lot smaller the last time we met.’

‘UHH…..I don’t think we have man. I did enjoy you cumming inside me though, your cock is huge and feels really nice inside my hole. You really are bold for facing me like you did because I could have totally fucked you up.’

‘Yeah I know dude, but you are so incredible.’

Linc stares at Morgan’s cock and licks his lips. He gets up from the chair again to face the big guy.

‘Dude…..I am hungry for some man cock and I have to finish what I started with you. I can probably shove my tongue down inside that beautiful cockhead of yours. Please you have to let me do it.’

Morgan smiles and pushes the small wrestler down on him making him gag. Linc spills saliva all over the entire width of the big man’s cock making him growl in excitement. Instead of terror, the small wrestler smiles up at his dominant master and slowly shoves his tongue down the giant slit of Morgan’s cockhead. The bodybuilder starts to rear backwards feeling the ecstasy flowing through him as he does this. He realizes that the small man is a risk taker and is willing to go as far as he can to get what he wants.

‘Lincoln…..you do know me man. We have actually spent a lot of time together outside of the gym. I am surprised you don’t at least recognize me a little.’

The wrestler stops toying with the man’s cock to sit on the ground and pause. He looks up into Morgan’s eyes in complete shock.

‘HUH? WHAT?! Are you kidding me dude? Morgan? *blushing a lot* Oh my gawd…..I…..am so attracted to you anyway buddy. I have always thought you were so sexy…..your body has always looked so hot to me. At your previous size you were incredibly built, but like this you are beyond beautiful. All of those days together for me were special because I needed some kind of happiness in my life. I sort of wished that you were gay just so I could be with you not only out in public, but in private too. Now that I have fucked you, I feel the need to taste you. I think you know what I mean don’t you?’

Morgan smirks down at him and slaps his cock on the Spanish-American’s head.

‘I do man, but I hope you know that things will happen that won’t be able to be reversed. At least I don’t think they can since I have been like this for a little while.’

Linc grabs a hold of the big guy’s cock and kisses it lightly.

‘Damn dude, are you telling me your size was caused by some strange occurrence?’

Morgan nods and slowly caresses his teammate’s head.

‘You could definitely say that man. It all started with coach and he passed it on to me. We even converted Nassar and it was amazing.’

‘Oh fuck that is awesome. I would love for you to convert me Morgan. I have always had feelings for you so let’s get this started.’

Linc pushes Morgan’s huge cock down his throat and starts gulping for dear life. The huge man moans deeply as he feels his balls filling up. The small wrestler massages them moaning as he feels them swelling. He takes a few breaths every once in a while before going back to sucking on the huge muscleman. Morgan carries him back over to the desk again but this time gets on top of it with the wrestler.

He turns Linc around and slowly pushes his cock inside the Spanish-American’s tight hole. His loud moans begin to attract attention now as the four men from the showers come rushing out and pile into the office. They all stop in their tracks as they are mesmerized by the huge stud straddling their teammate. After a few seconds, the men begin fondling each other and start making out. Morgan continues to push his way further inside Linc finally reaching his buddy’s prostate. The wrestler grips the desk as hard as he can.

‘OH GAWD YES PLEASE MORGAN…..FILL ME UP HOTTIE…..MAKE ME A FUCKING GAWD LIKE YOU.’

After a really quick pounding, Morgan feels his load starting to move its way into his cock. He wraps his massive arms around Linc and holds him up against his body as he unloads his river inside the waiting bottom. The small wrestler lets out several long winded moans feeling it rush through his entire body. He immediately feels something happening to him as he shakes violently.

‘OHH FUCK……*stretch* MORGAN….. *pop*……I CAN FEEL IT…..*whoosh*……HAPPENING…..’

Morgan growls feeling his teammate growing beneath him. Linc’s rippling legs stretch and thicken rapidly as the muscles in his quads and calves spread wider. His ass digs into Morgan’s huge gut as they form two perfectly shaped balloons under his olive skin. His huge cock throbs wildly as it spills sticky pre all over the desk. His rod thickens even bigger as his balls stretch bigger completely filling his ballsac before hanging underneath the desk.

Morgan moves his hands up to feel Linc’s growing chest beneath them. The wrestler agonizes feeling his pecs swelling bigger as they nearly come out of the skin as stretch marks appear all over them. His nipples dangle underneath after his pecs finish growing. His shoulders, traps, and delts push his head further above his body as his necks thickens to twice its size.

His abs pop numerous times as they swell larger and thicker than before forming an irregular pattern from beneath his pec slabs. His lats fly out from within his body and push Morgan’s arms away from his chest. He makes a loud moaning sound as he flexes his growing guns which blow up into giant softballs to match his incredible new horseshoe triceps. He sees his forearms do the same as they too grow into huge baseballs. Morgan hugs him tightly against him and kisses his buddy’s neck feeling the sweaty stud’s freshly grown muscles against him.

‘Oh Lincoln, you have developed nicely man. I think I need a taste of that fresh spunk of yours now.’

He flips the stud over and swallows the sticky rod down his throat. He feels the flood of pre increasing as he picks up his pace. Linc doesn’t speak and appears to be letting his dominant side take over as he pushes Morgan’s head all the way down on him. He yells in delight as he turns his head to watch the other four wrestlers having sex with each other now. It is not known exactly how far this will go but at this rate it appears the whole wrestling squad will be giants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6