Guys! It's my first try as a writer with absolute no experience. English is also not my first language, but I tried my best. Maybe I left mistakes here and there, sorry. Share your thoughts and leave a comment.

I'mm newbie in the gym. I've started to workout because I wanted to be more confident and to look cool of course. The first steps were pretty hard, the big machines and the looking eyes. But I tried my best and after a couple of months I started to see results. My chest got bigger and I look a little bit more massive. All in all, my journey was great, except one thing. While I was working out, most of the time a guy was starring at me from the background. He was tall about 6'7, early 30s, massive like somebody who's lifting heavy since 16, brown eyes and a lots of tattoos. I don't remember a day, when he wasn't there. Did I care? Not really. I can't wait for my next session tomorrow.

Tomorrow's afternoon:
I was walking in the GYM, ready for a good push-day. I used my membership and went to the locker rooms. The smell of sweat and hard work, I love it. At this time, the locker room is always empty. The people who goes to work leave and the people who just got off work starts to arrive. No eyes to judge. I was walking in, when I notice somebody in the corner. Might be a left-behind businessman rushing to make money. So I make myself comfortable and change, fill my bottle and let's go. I love push-day. For start I do some bench press, always start with the compound exercises. Then some incline dumbbel flies, cable crossovers and a couple of dips. I do less, but heavy. Between sets, there is a guy behind my back. I realize, he is my mentioned fan since the start. The mirror clearly shows that he is a massive fan of my moves. He can't take his eyes of me. The same happens to me. He's chest are huge like watermelons and the nipples are in play too. Don't forget to talk about the biceps and the shoulders. Those are basically guns. He is doing deadlifts like a gorilla. 
 I feel my crotcht slowly responding to the show, but not just mine. He likes the view too. Fortunately, I finish my last set. I wipe of my sweat and on my way to the locker room. I don't know what was that, but kinda liked it. Even tough, he is my type. I'm sure, he turned on of his own reflection, not mine. I throw down my suff on a bench and check my phone. While I'm scrolling trough Insta, somebody comes in. Here we go, the afternoon hunks. They always come in late. However, it's not the monster army. It's the guy. He is brick wall in fron of me, sweating hard. The tattoos look more defined too. I stole a moment staring at his shoulder tattoo. It's a tree, covering the whole arm. But I snap back, when he looks at me with an almost devilsih smile.
-Hi

1 hour ago, Liam801 said:

Guys! It's my first try as a writer with absolute no experience. English is also not my first language, but I tried my best. Maybe I left mistakes here and there, sorry. Share your thoughts and leave a comment.

I'mm newbie in the gym. I've started to workout because I wanted to be more confident and to look cool of course. The first steps were pretty hard, the big machines and the looking eyes. But I tried my best and after a couple of months I started to see results. My chest got bigger and I look a little bit more massive. All in all, my journey was great, except one thing. While I was working out, most of the time a guy was starring at me from the background. He was tall about 6'7, early 30s, massive like somebody who's lifting heavy since 16, brown eyes and a lots of tattoos. I don't remember a day, when he wasn't there. Did I care? Not really. I can't wait for my next session tomorrow.

Tomorrow's afternoon:
I was walking in the GYM, ready for a good push-day. I used my membership and went to the locker rooms. The smell of sweat and hard work, I love it. At this time, the locker room is always empty. The people who goes to work leave and the people who just got off work starts to arrive. No eyes to judge. I was walking in, when I notice somebody in the corner. Might be a left-behind businessman rushing to make money. So I make myself comfortable and change, fill my bottle and let's go. I love push-day. For start I do some bench press, always start with the compound exercises. Then some incline dumbbel flies, cable crossovers and a couple of dips. I do less, but heavy. Between sets, there is a guy behind my back. I realize, he is my mentioned fan since the start. The mirror clearly shows that he is a massive fan of my moves. He can't take his eyes of me. The same happens to me. He's chest are huge like watermelons and the nipples are in play too. Don't forget to talk about the biceps and the shoulders. Those are basically guns. He is doing deadlifts like a gorilla. 
 I feel my crotcht slowly responding to the show, but not just mine. He likes the view too. Fortunately, I finish my last set. I wipe of my sweat and on my way to the locker room. I don't know what was that, but kinda liked it. Even tough, he is my type. I'm sure, he turned on of his own reflection, not mine. I throw down my suff on a bench and check my phone. While I'm scrolling trough Insta, somebody comes in. Here we go, the afternoon hunks. They always come in late. However, it's not the monster army. It's the guy. He is brick wall in fron of me, sweating hard. The tattoos look more defined too. I stole a moment staring at his shoulder tattoo. It's a tree, covering the whole arm. But I snap back, when he looks at me with an almost devilsih smile.
-Hi

Hot. More please. :)