My Hulk-daddy is Paying : Chapter Nine

Hialmar

The Prelude may be found HERE

The preceding chapter may be found HERE

PREFACE

The content of this chapter will become easier to understand, if you have read my story Descent into Growth, which may be found HERE.

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter Nine

Not quite right, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what was not quite right.

Rob felt good. Body felt good. Been afraid of the chamber.

Worried for the well-being of Doc, his trusted superior. Worried for the mental state of Mr. V, his employer. Worried for Nate, his newfound friend. The one who had become a more central part of Rob's life, than he had initially expected. Rob felt good. Body felt good. Been afraid of the chamber.

Wary of Nate initially: A brash, cocky working-class fighter, but Rob had gradually warmed up to him as the research-project proceeded. Tentatively finding common ground: Their age, of course ... Wartime childhoods ... Both dads dead in the war ... Ambivalence towards their employer ... Nate giving Rob some training advice ... Cocky Nate showing Rob new exercises,  how to perform them properly ... Nate's hand on Rob's shoulder, hand on chest, explaining ... Fighter hand of a fighter lad on the tiny and shy lab assistant's shoulder and chest ... Confiding their shared fascination of muscles – BIG MUSCLES, growing muscles – to each other ... Not the disimpassioned interest of Doc, but a curiosity, and urge ... Nate and Rob looking for pics of old bodybuilders and strongmen before the war ... Discussing the build of the new sort of hyper marines, who had won the war ... Discussing films and comics about HUGE heroes, preferably brave ones ... Rob embarrassed when Nate without shame talked about MONSTER STRENGTH and fights, and even more embarrassed, when he found himself aroused by the thought ... Looking trough Doc's archive of scanned physiques ... The possibilities with Morphogenetic Fields ... Taking a swim or two together ... Getting some sun on those young bodies marked by years of rationing ... Nate's eagerness to become big ...

"I wish I was more like you, Nate."

And the surprisingly insightful answer, which caused him to love him so much: "You don't, Robbie. You wish you were more like how you imagine me to be."

Not quite right, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what was not quite right. The hug. Rob blushing, ruddy cheeks contrasting to his platinum blond hair ... The brown gemstones that were Nate's eyes gazing at Rob's icy blue eyes, and embracing Rob in his powerful embrace ... Uh! Powerful embrace! Hugged by his hero-friend ...

It was the pay, that had convinced them initially, well, mostly ... Eventually they admitted to each other, that Mr. V had found them both online at a website about exercise, strength-sports, films about muscle growth, comics about muscle growth, stories about muscle growth ... Rob's oft repeated joke: ... a repressed middle-class chap and an oppressed working-class lad working for an upper-class madman ... Rob felt good. Body felt good. Been afraid of the chamber.

And then the weird, insane days ... The dreamlike, nightmarish, frightening and wonderful days ... Nate and Mr. V taking turns in the chamber at dangerously increasing levels ... Rob having a bad cold, which turned out to be the DNA-altering virus ... His ambivalent feelings ... Betrayed by his now mentally unstable friend Nate holding him while Mr. V gave him an injection and a buzzcut ... Had been able to deactivate two of the mind-implanters. Hadn't been able to deactivate the two mind-implanters Mr. V had hidden somewhere else.

Ambivalent feelings ... Rob felt good. Body felt good. Been afraid of the chamber. But now ... Body felt good ... Muscles ... His instincts caused him to shiver pleasantly, expectant, while his reason silently screamed inside him about the dangers and the lack of caution ... Muscles ... lump in his throat ... body sweating profusely ... muscles like Nate ... muscles like his heroes ... to become able to use the strength of hyper marines or comics characters to help people ... His reason to be wary of Doc's prototype ... His instincts and his urge taking it all in ... Allowing the anabolic emmitters and the hypertrophic coils do their work on him ... on his body ... on his physique ... on his – UH! – growing brawn ... He swallowed ...

Not quite right, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what was not quite right. Mr. V had left training equipment inside the Test Chamber, in one of those unserious gestures ... dreamlike, Rob had picked up dumbbells he knew were far too heavy for him, and he was able to use them, lift them in a manner that demonstrated, that they actually were too light for him now... now, when he had reached another level ... Nate watching him outside, shouting encouraging things ... Rob standing inside, dressed like a boxer because of Mr. V's silly whims, but it didn't matter, because Rob felt good now. Body felt good. His visibly growing physique consisted of indurating, swelling globes of muscles ... His legs forced apart, because of his growing quads and hamstrings, forcing him to change posture ... Him, waddling to the bench, and pressing a barbell beyond his wildest dreams ... Lifting 1000 lbs! Big like Nate! Bigger than Nate! Lump in his troat ... swallowing ... He was anticipating ... waiting for the AI to activate ... His entire body buzzing, every muscle buzzing, every muscle fibre buzzing, every atom of his being buzzing, like the Test Chamber and its anabolic emmitters and hypertrophic coils forced him to surge of muscle-growing power and energy ... Feeling how Nate must have felt just hours and days before ... Yes! Like Nate! His brash and cocky hero-friend, who ... Uh! ... waiting for the AI to activate ... Mr. V carrying Doc into the Test Chamber ... Nate entering again ... All of them! Power increasing! Radiation intensifying! His insane power! His insane strength! Couldn't have thought ... Yes! Becoming a hero with a hero bod, together with Nate! Waiting for what he had programmed the AI to do ... Waiting for the activation of ... of ... UH! The activation of Sketch Number 2137! ACTIVATION OF SKETCH NUMBER 2137!!!! ACTIVATION OF SKETCH NUMBER 2137!!!! ACTIVATION OF SKETCH NUMBER 2137!!!!

His orgasm caused him to wake up from his wet dream, and he found Nate close himself, his peaceful and regular breath telling that he was asleep. It wasn't possible to describe the depth of his warm feelings for his husband. His reverie was disturbed by a phone call. Mildly irritated, he answered:

"Nelson."

A deep voice like a sub-woofer began to talk:

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It must be in the middle of the night where you are, too, but I don't know who to call. My name is Brad Maxxx. 'Hancing has made a mess of my life. You are so darned impressive, and I don't know if anyone else can help me."

The deep voice let out a sob.

Next chapter may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
inserted preface, added link
  • Like 3