My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Another great chapter @dredlifter

I love the playfulness of both characters and the competitiveness that’s clearly budding between Oz and Grif. With Grif’s recent spurt, you can tell Oz is plotting to put on more size so that he isn’t left behind. I must admit — I’d love to be Rory! I think I may need to get some college aged roommates as this feels like it is great fun! 

Thank you for writing this — I think we can all use this kind of good, clean fun at this point!! Well done!!

• Like 2

From what im reading Oz is gonna start doing steroids too. He is just too proud to say it out loud. He wants to beat Griff and Griff is prouf too and wont loose  before Oz.

Things are gonna be big for this guys and i cantw ait to read it

• Like 2

I am absolutely loving this story. I love the way the guys are pushing each other’s buttons. 
 I am intrigued with the phantom pregnancy aspect of the story. It shows how much  the power of the mind has over growth potential,  I wonder if Rory could use this to help increase the rate of growth in one or both of the boys. 

I must say dreadlifter you are absolutely brilliant at making the characters in your stories come to life. 
I wish it was me sitting down in that chair😃

• Like 2

I am intrigued with the phantom pregnancy aspect of the story. It shows how much  the power of the mind has over growth potential,  I wonder if Rory could use this to help increase the rate of growth in one or both of the boys. 

I was thinking the same thing. The steroids seem like the obvious frontier of competition for now, but I'm sure the phantom pregnancy thing wasn't just thrown in for the fun of it, so presumably the idea of the mind inducing changes in the body is gonna play a role too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, liftme said:

Just my opinion, I think grif and oz need to starting using the human weight they have at home.  Maybe a strength comp?

Patience, my friend ;P

• Like 5

I love this story @dredlifter. The way you move up the steps slowly creating anticipation is great! I just love how competitive these studs are and just reading your descriptions gives me a clear picture of how hot they are... in different ways. I can't wait to read about Oz being more muscular with his ripped shoulders,  tight ass and perfect skin. Hopefully he will start being more showy too because he is for sure a stunner!

• Like 2