My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

I'm curious as to who might be ahead... they are almost so dead even now it's no wonder the competition is fierce.  If one were to make a major advancement,  would the other give up if they thought it was too far ahead or would they keep going in the hopes that they would get a result just as dramatic?

I think since everyone seems to like Oz, he might end up the bigger in the end... How big?  Who knows?

Any situation would be a plus for rory.  Lol

• Like 2

Loving this story so far. I really do think that Oz needs to have a bigger growth spurt from his meditations. Him teasing Grif is the only sure way to make him want to grow as fast as possible. Not to mention if he outsizes him in all places. ;) I would also love to see another scene where Rory and his friends go see Oz at the bar, I'd be curious if he acts any different in front of a constant flow of complements.

• Like 1

This story is so great, I’ve read it several times and it’s definitely one of my all time favourites. It gives you just enough to keep you satisfied with each chapter but always keeps you wanting more!

• Like 1

Just for fun, I wanted to give some examples of the body types that both Grif and Oz have.  

I want to make clear, THESE ARE NOT MODELS FOR GRIF AND OZ.  Honestly, I'm never a fan of using real life people to represent characters in stories, which is why I'm making this clear.  

As big as Grif and Oz are, this will help show you just how much they can still grow.  Both of them right now are a hair under 6'8 and between 285 and 305 lbs.   Here are some examples of tall bodybuilders to show you about what this looks like. 

6'4 and 280 lbs

image.png.e3a1d9cd01be67d95639cb61a7c256c9.png

6'5 and 290 lbs

image.png.23bcab7b68030df6fd15d1c2e5510e55.png

6'6 and 290

image.png.464d86ebfe4342beb07e4358b7c340ab.png

6'5 and 310

image.png.e6ff7e6f161ea1b85a728e4dfcf931c6.png

6'5 and 320

image.png.835116efa749ce9d1f74d343eac8258b.png

So you can see, with Grif and Oz being a couple inches taller than these guys...they still have plenty of room to pack on mass!

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dredlifter said:

Just for fun, I wanted to give some examples of the body types that both Grif and Oz have.  

I want to make clear, THESE ARE NOT MODELS FOR GRIF AND OZ.  Honestly, I'm never a fan of using real life people to represent characters in stories, which is why I'm making this clear.  

As big as Grif and Oz are, this will help show you just how much they can still grow.  Both of them right now are a hair under 6'8 and between 285 and 305 lbs.   Here are some examples of tall bodybuilders to show you about what this looks like. 

6'4 and 280 lbs

image.png.e3a1d9cd01be67d95639cb61a7c256c9.png

6'5 and 290 lbs

image.png.23bcab7b68030df6fd15d1c2e5510e55.png

6'6 and 290

image.png.464d86ebfe4342beb07e4358b7c340ab.png

6'5 and 310

image.png.e6ff7e6f161ea1b85a728e4dfcf931c6.png

6'5 and 320

image.png.835116efa749ce9d1f74d343eac8258b.png

So you can see, with Grif and Oz being a couple inches taller than these guys...they still have plenty of room to pack on mass!

Uhhhh I’m gonna need to see some ID for these guys… for… reasons

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That was a great chapter. I enjoyed the playful fun of the eating competition. The guys both definitely wanted to win, but it was apparent that it was friendly and all in good fun. The fact that they both felt their muscles swelling before they had even finished the day was super hot! Again, I enjoyed the combination of humor with the sexiness of the giant, growing guys and the massive size difference between them and Rory. Here's hoping that all the food that will be eaten over the Christmas break will lead to some major gains for one or both of the big guys! 

Also, after seeing the post with the tall, but not as tall as Oz and Grif, bodybuilders, it's clear that the guys can still add a LOT of mass to their frames. That will increase even more with every bit they grow in height. It takes so much muscle to fill out a frame that size. I always think back to when the wrestler The Big Show was billed as 7'2" and 500 pounds. Of course, both his height and his weight were probably inflated, and he was anything but lean at the time, but it still demonstrates the kind of size a frame that big can hold. 

• Like 3

Unbelievable. Great chapter and I love how you managed to reinvigorate their playfulness into a more serious competition. I am a little curious about who's currently bigger 'down there', hoping to see another great comparison scene soon!

(I'm rooting for Oz on this one!)

• Like 1

OH Man i loved that Rory feels more confident now with his family and with otehrs i would love for him to grow and find some size queen boyfriend that's much as into it as he is.

Oz and Griff are still on each otehr's head about who is bigegst and that's perefect. I love how they drive each otehr to grow their biggest. They are their best self thanks to teh otehr anm dthey havent realised that.,

• Like 1