My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Wow, amazing story! I would like to be on Rory's place and have such giants as roommates. 

Would like to seem them taking more control over the house and maybe moving upstairs since the basement's ceiling is too low for them now

• Like 2

The good news is I have the rest of the story outlined.  I know where it's going, how it ends and the events in-between.  I'm thinking 3-4 more chapters.

The bad news is I have to write them still 😆.  Nonetheless, I promise it will be completed...eventually.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update...and not a great one.  It will probably be at least a month before the next chapter comes out.  With work and my own bodybuilding, I usually only have time to write on the weekends, and I have travel or hosting plans pretty much every weekend this month. 

Sorry.

Regardless...the story WILL finish, I promise.  I have it mapped it out.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Just an update...and not a great one.  It will probably be at least a month before the next chapter comes out.  With work and my own bodybuilding, I usually only have time to write on the weekends, and I have travel or hosting plans pretty much every weekend this month. 

Sorry.

Regardless...the story WILL finish, I promise.  I have it mapped it out.  

Don't worry about it, we'll wait!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Megahuge said:

Will patiently wait, but you should post more your pictures in the mean time.

seems like a fair trade

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1