My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

I love how your are slowly building up the sexual energy between these three.  Reminds me if our friend muscleaddict and his slowburn tease stuff! 😜. I have never been a patient enough writer to pull this off. Well dine!  Also I love how the big boys are taking Rory under their big spread lats and making him into a confident little fireplug musclestud!  Total 10 on the personal fantasy list! Have always yearned for musclebro mentors. ☺️  Can’t wait for more! 🎉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was a great chapter, as they all have been! I'll admit, as I started reading,  I was a little disappointed seeing that no significant time had passed since the events of the previous chapter, and that meant no significant growth. However, as I got further into the chapter, the scenes were just too good and the excellent writing and the relationships of the characters won me over. I should have known it would! It's such a small detail, but the description of the "strap gap" that the guys' muscles made in their tank tops was REALLY hot. I could just picture it, and knowing that only really muscular guys have this issue with clothes made it that much hotter. 

As others mentioned, the degree to which the big guys remain protective of Rory and took him under their wing (or huge lats) to push him and make sure he had a great workout were awesome.  It sounded like Rory was pushing some pretty damn decent weight for his size and what I understand to be his workout history. Of course, the descriptions of the weights Grif and Oz were throwing around really got me going!  I think it's great that while the guys remain competitive, they seem to increasingly be supportive of each other, which is natural as they become closer friends and also some really excellent writing and character development. I also loved how Oz lifted Rory onto and off the pullup bar like he was nothing. As if we didn't already have many examples of just how much bigger these giants were compared to our homeowner, that example made for a really vivid description.

And now we get to the cliffhanger ending! Just how will Rory hold it together when he sees these giant guys, with their giant "equipment," naked? Don't think at least some of us haven't forgotten the line in the previous chapter about Grif using the penis pump to try to catch up to Oz! I'm dying to know if his efforts have been paying off. Something tells me that with Oz's continued growth of both muscle and height, he's probably bigger in the pants too! Yet another contest where the big guys are trying to outdo one another. :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

With the help of some other forum member I found a true muscle giant today.   This guy is 6'10 and 325 lbs of tanned hot muscle.  In my story, Oz is currently 6'10 and ~340 lbs.  So this guy would be VERY close to Oz's size.  He also has the dark skin, dark hair and a short dark beard that Oz would sport as well.  

I never though I would see an actual human who is as big as Oz and Grif are, yet here we are!  I'm not going to show his face in this thread, because I like my readers to imagine the faces of the characters themselves, but if you want to see more of this giant I've posted his Ig link below.  It's a treasure trove of size difference!

image.png.fec6b6d8199644a7e5350f4d5afe4925.png

This is how it would look shopping with Oz and Grif:

image.png.87b1e633e06166d570e84f74f9239cda.png

image.png.65865f1bd5a726a63b18b124a5dde840.png

https://www.instagram.com/lucaslakutsin/

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

With the help of some other forum member I found a true muscle giant today.   This guy is 6'10 and 325 lbs of tanned hot muscle.  In my story, Oz is currently 6'10 and ~340 lbs.  So this guy would be VERY close to Oz's size.  He also has the dark skin, dark hair and a short dark beard that Oz would sport as well.  

I never though I would see an actual human who is as big as Oz and Grif are, yet here we are!  I'm not going to show his face in this thread, because I like my readers to imagine the faces of the characters themselves, but if you want to see more of this giant I've posted his Ig link below.  It's a treasure trove of size difference!

image.png.fec6b6d8199644a7e5350f4d5afe4925.png

This is how it would look shopping with Oz and Grif:

image.png.87b1e633e06166d570e84f74f9239cda.png

image.png.65865f1bd5a726a63b18b124a5dde840.png

https://www.instagram.com/lucaslakutsin/

Jesus Christ, this is a living GOD

• Like 4